My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dressed and marveled at what a convincing girl I made. Nobody would guess that I wasn't just some slutty hot girl. If it wasn't for my consistent erection. I looked down and wondered if I could will it down otherwise it would be difficult to hide it leaving here.

It took me a while to get all dolled up but eventually I left the dressing room to find my girlfriend back in the outfit she came in wearing. Horses cock was also put away though still obviously hard beneath his sweats. Lisa was again seated on his lap and her hand was resting on the massive hard bulge. Horse was staring down at her tits as they talked.

"Does your date tonight know about your massive monster cock?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, that's how we met she's a subscriber to my only fans." Horse said.

"Wait you have an Only fans?" She asked giggling still clutching his shaft beneath his sweats.

"Yeah it pays the bills, You guys can have a free membership as long as you comment and like my content, That's good to develop a following." He said.

"Wow I cant believe your cock is so big that it literally has an income." Lisa said with a giggle and beaming excitedly at Horse.

Horse laughed then Lisa spoke up again. "Oh Honey Horse had an idea about that little problem you have going on there." She said motioning down towards the little tent in my short skirt.

She pulled a tiny pink chastity device out of a huge heavy looking bag. Before I had a chance to object she was knelt between my legs and had my cock out and was stroking it. I squirmed as she pumped my dick with two fingers. I felt ready to pop as she put her lips on my dick. She bobbed her head for a few seconds before I was moaning. I could feel the huge plug in my ass pressing on my love button and before I knew it I popped. Lisa gulped down my cum and let my dick soften in her mouth. In one swift motion she spat my soft dick out of her mouth and slipped on the cage with a click. The little lock sealed the deal. I looked for a moment down on my tiny compressed thimble sized cage then let the skirt drop back into place.

"There we go, perfect now you look like a sexy girl." She said as she pulled me in tight against her huge knockers.

Then she leaned down to retrieve the bags of clothes. On out way to the register it looked like Horse was limping trying to keep his huge cock contained. I kept staring down at my self I looked so hot. We passed some sexual items and something caught Lisa's eye.

"Wait maybe we should get some stuff for you to Horsey in case you get lucky tonight." Lisa said smiling brightly at him. "Since you knows about your giant salami she must be a size queen, Lets get some stuff so you can really destroy her, If I was your date, I would want, this, this and this." She said grabbing a few items from the shelf.

Next thing I knew we were back in the dressing area. Horse had his pants around his ankles His gigantic monster sticking straight out. Lisa was on her knees in front of him opening the assorted packages. First She grabbed a huge cock ring and slid it down to the base. It had a large vibrating attachment on it.

Next she grabbed a huge spiked silicone tube that she slid halfway down his shaft like a sleeve on the mid section of his enormous dick. Then she opened another package which was a penis extension. It affixed to his head and added an extra 6 inches, It also vibrated and even moved. We all looked on in awe at the nearly 2 feet of huge throbbing brightly colored vibrating monstrosity.

"See nothing says romance like a giant cyborg elephant cock that's sent back in time to ruin her pussy forever and make her go braindead from never-ending orgasmic bliss." She said drooling and going slightly cross-eyes as she marveled at the robocock creation. "Maybe you should wear this out too." She said grabbing the mammoth cock by the base.

"I don't think I can do that Lisa as funny as it would be I think I would cause quiet the scene." He said with a chuckle.

"Ooookay, She said in mock frustration." Then she started disassembling the cockstrosity.

First she pulled off the penis extension taking care to graze her long finger nails along the final few inches of the massive cock. Then she removed the sleeve with some effort as it was stretched around the thick slab of beef. Removing the cock ring proved the most difficult as the constricted cock had now swollen even more from the constriction.

Lisa froze, then leaned back and covered her mouth with both hands. Before her stood the most angry vein riddled blood red giant angry cockasaurus rex she had ever seen. It looked like it was transforming into a hulk Frankenstein version of itself. I was alarmed like looking at some dangerous animal. It looked so swollen and constricted by the cock ring that I was very afraid.

"Oh my god!" Lisa exclaimed in genuine panic.

Horse seemed calm but was breathing slightly deeper and staring at the absurdly proportioned dick in genuine shock. The cock was noticeably thicker than normal and even a little longer but the veins and the ever darkening color was quiet shocking.

"Sammy we have to do something!" she said putting both her bands on his shaft as if to cradle it like a baby.

"Ouch this is starting to hurt can you please try to pull it off." Horse said wincing slightly.

Lisa pulled a few times but it was very obvious from my angle the cock ring was not going anywhere. It was so tight compared to the enormous shaft that it seemed to compress the shaft in that area almost a full inch around.

"I think I have to jerk you off to get it soft enough that it will slide off." Lisa said with a genuinely worried expression.

"No wait! Ill do it." I said lowering my head in acceptance of my fate.

Lisa didnt hear me and immediately became rapidly jerking his huge monster dong with both hands. I pushed her out of the way and lowered myself to my knees beneath the hulking whale dong. I looked over at myself in the mirror as I gripped the huge cock.

I looked like a porn star. All pink slutty clothes. The lip stick made my pouty lips look even plumper. My long brown curly hair, My thick eye lashes, my butt poking just beneath the short sissy skirt, my choker, I could jerk off looking at my own image. I felt my small chastity device get tighter as my dick struggled futile to get hard beneath its cage. My tiny hands wrapped around the enormous shaft.

Then I began to stroke. My eyes were glued to the mirrored image of the slut stroking the cock that looked larger than my whole body. I started twerking my ass as I stroked the angry monster. I let my mouth hang opened and i stuck my tongue out as I pumped the throbbing shaft. I couldn't look away from the needy cock starved slut in the mirror.

Behind me I heard Lisa exclaim. "Here I can help, Look at me!" She screeched excitedly.

In the mirror I could see her stripping seductively. She whipped her top off and with her hands above her head was swinging her huge natty's from side to side. Above me Horses breathing quickened. He started humping my hands in rhythm with my stroking. I couldn't help it I leaned forward and licked up and down his shaft with my tongue. That drew his attention away from Lisa behind me now bent over twerking her ass for the man. Horse looked down at me as I licked up and down his shaft with lust filled eyes.

Behind me Lisa was now spread eagle fisting herself. She was screaming out obscenities. "Cum for me Horsey, Paint me with your baby batter, Imagine pulverizing me with that massive cock, Imagine sliding that huge dong deep inside me, Imagine ruining me for anyone else, Imagine fucking me every day and every night while Sammy watches, Pretend your huge cock is mine to impale my self on every moment of my life." She screamed out lost in her own daydream.

Horse looked away from me back towards my girlfriend whose fist was a blur beating up her stretched pussy. Her tits bounced wildly as she pistoned her fist up to the elbow inside of her. I felt like I needed to take his attention away from her and back to me. I didnt know if I was jealous of her or him in that moment all I knew is I wanted him to look back at me stroking his mammoth fuck log.

So I did what I had to do. I slurped up his length to the head. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and stretched my mouth around his tip. I couldn't open my jaw wide enough to accommodate the whole head but I slurped and sucked on what I could fit. I opened my eyes and looked down the seemingly endless amount of shaft between my mouth and this man. My hands began to move faster than they ever had pumping his length.

My eyes began to water trying so hard to suck and move my mouth down the shaft. I looked up and sure enough Horse was looking down his eyes glued to my big lips on his bulbous head. He began to moan.

He grabbed me by my curly hair and began humping his hips. He forced his bulbous head in and out of my lips I tried my best to keep my teeth off his shaft but it was futile. The man seemed un phased by my teeth dragging on his head. He began to hump my hands and mouth more rapidly. My hands stayed at a fixed distance and he humped forward. After one harder than usual thrust his head plunged past my lips into my mouth and my lips sealed tightly onto the shaft just behind the head.

I felt like my cheeks were going to rip accommodating the giant head inside my mouth. He continued to hump unimpeded by the resistance my lips once provided and immediately began hitting the back of my throat. I felt so helpless and was terrified that he might not be able to remove his cock head from my mouth now that it was tightly sealed inside. I released his shaft in panic and waved my arms for help as I struggled to breath threw the snot drool and tears pouring out of my face.

He grabbed me hard by the back of the neck and began fucking my face. His cock stretched my throat and threw my tears I could see in the mirror my throat expanding to accommodate his thrusts. He picked up the pace again my vision became a blur as my head rammed up and down his shaft. His hips slowed instead choosing to just push and pull my head up and down the tip of his cock rapidly. For what felt like an eternity of barely getting any air and having my throat stretched so painfully around his cock head I could feel a twitch in his cock. I knew it was coming despite my vision being only a blur from my head rapidly pistoning up and down the cock.

Finally he let go. The majority of the cum I felt emptying straight into my stomach unimpeded. I coughed and felt, a huge spurt of cum squirt out each nostril. I felt the cum filling my stomach and backing up my throat towards mouth. I felt like I was drowning as my mouth filled with cum. Cum squirted past my lips in every direction. I waved my hands in panic trying to grab at anything that might save me from drowning in cum. wondering if I would survive this I didnt want to die this way.

Pulse after pulse of cum shot into my already full throat. Each pulse forces another squirt out of the corners of ny stretched lips. Finally I felt the pulses slowing down. I even felt the cock in my mouth loose a tiny bit of its rigidity. I felt the grip on my neck loosen a little bit. I grabbed the shaft and attempted to free my mouth from it. My lips popped off the head with a loud "Pop". The next blast struck me in the face.

I silently struggled to gag up the massive amount of cum onto the floor below me. The only thing keeping me from collapse was Horse's grip on my head. He released my head and I fell to the floor in a heap. I landed in the puddle of cum and continued to silently regurgitate globs of thick cum as I struggled to find a pocket of air threw the thick cum pouring out of my throat. Above me Horse still pumped his shaft wildly dumping further cum down onto my head face and body. Finally I had coughed up enough out of my throat I was able to take one labored gasp of air. "Haaasrrggghhhh" Was the sound I made when I finally gulped in some air.

I laid there on the ground gasping down air as Horse still poured seemingly endless amounts of cum down onto my face and hair. I knew I was covered head to toe in cum I didnt care I was just happy to be able to breath again. I was completely unaware of my surroundings as I managed to slowly catch my breath and expel the remaining cum clinging to the walls of my throat. When I finally regained awareness I saw the store clerk standing above me yelling at the three of us.

Horse picked me up as Lisa was frantically putting her clothes back on. Horse carried me like a baby threw the mall looking like a completely drenched cum guzzler. As if the slutty apparel wasn't enough being covered head to toe in a thick glaze of cum made me the lear of everyone we passed as we walked threw the mall. I motioned for Horse to put me down and I clumsily clacked my heals threw the mall always a step behind Horse and Lisa towards our cars.

When we finally got in the car Lisa drove us home. I couldn't quiet tell but she seemed irritated. When the shock from what had happened finally wore Off I became increasingly aware of the plug in my ass and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable in my tiny little skirt. I pulled the skirt slightly more down my thighs but it did little to secure my modestly. Lisa didnt even glance at me despite my fidgeting uncomfortably.

Finally I decided to clear the air. "Is something wrong honey? you would think you're the one cross dressing covered in cum with a massive butt plug up your ass." I chuckled.

"Okay well I'm not mad but I am just a little annoyed, How come I'm not allowed to even cuddle with Horsey but you're allowed to suck his cock." She said with obvious annoyance in her voice.

"Lisa you know why I had to do that, His dick looked like it was going to explode, It was me or it was you." I said in my high whiny voice.

"Well I just feel like if you get to suck his cock I should be allowed to do it too, we could have taken turns." She said earnestly.

"Lisa nothing about that was enjoyable, I thought I was going to die, I was seriously scared for my life, The amount of cum he poured down my throat it took me forever to be able to breath again. " I said frustrated.

"Well I think I could have taken him deeper down my throat, AND if you were really that worried about him killing me by fucking my throat I have two other holes, You only have one, I'm just saying you did a lot more than I've ever done with Horse." She said with a pouty look.

"Lisa I'm sorry I sucked his cock but I promise it wasn't for fun." I said.

"Well I just think you owe me one, you basically cheated on me and I had the situation under control before you interrupted." She said.

"Okay I owe you one, but keep in mind I'm dressed like a girl because you asked." I said

"Actually that's how you can pay me back, for our date tonight you need to go as a girl." She said giggling.

"Lisa I think I have had enough of this for one day." I said.

It was no use when she had her mind on something she would beg and plead until she got her way. It wasn't enough that Horse and his date were going to get ready at our house. Now Horse and his date would see me crossdressing for our date night.

"Horse is coming over at 7 and his date wont be there until 730 I told him they could both get ready at our place, I want you dressed like my slutty date before they get there and you be a good host." She said sternly.

As soon as we got home Lisa ran to the computer. I went to take a shower. I pulled the huge butt plug out of my ass with a pop. I removed the chastity device with the key and hopped in the shower. I took my time washing my tired body. When I came back out Lisa was still at the computer. I went inside our office wearing only a towel and for some reason wearing it like a girl would around her chest. I went in and found Lisa slowly masturbating with a foot long dildo I had never seen before. I asked her what she was watching.

"I'm on Horse's only fans he gave us each a free subscription." She said her eyes glued to the screen.

"So you're masturbating to our friend then." I said expressing my annoyance.

"No silly, I mean its just porn, It would be no different if he was a stranger, But no I'm only on here because he gave us the free accounted so we could comment and view his videos, I'm just helping out a friend." She said bubbly.

"I think we can draw the line at helping our friend with his porn site." I said.

"Oh come on you know he supports our careers." She said while continuing to insert the huge dildo in her pussy slowly.

I walked around to the other side of the computer and watched as she scrolled threw his feed liking pictures of his cock, and watching video clips of him jerking and fucking women. I looked closer at her name and saw that it read.. "Lisa loves Horse's cock? Isn't that a little specific?" I said.

"I want him to know its me liking all his pics and videos of that massive cock." She said as she slowly retracted the dildo from her pussy and stood up from the chair. She then positioned it on the chair seat and sat down impaling its full length inside her. She began to bounce slowly up and down as she watched a video of some girl riding Horse's cock just like she was now.

"Look I made you a profile too." She said pointing at a comment she had made on his video from my account.

My profile read "Sissy size queen cuck." and my comment said " Oh my god Horsey please fuck my girlfriend Lisa with your massive cock, She's only ever had my tiny girl cock she needs to be stretched so bad."

"Wait why would you say that, Hes going to think I want him to fuck you." I whined with a squeak in my voice.

Lisa moaned and humped the dildo harder as I spoke. " No he wont think that, he knows were just supoorting his page, He knows you wont really let him...DESTROY ME WITH HIS MONSTER COCK!" She screamed squirting all over the dildo and chair beneath her. She didnt even slow her riding though. She just opened her eyes and kept scrolling.

Next she stopped on a video of him face fucking a chick. She immediately brought the dildo up to her mouth and started licking the tip. With her free hand she typed. "God Horsey I cant wait until you use my face like this." She wrote and then started throating her dildo like the girl in the video.

Then she scrolled down and saw a video of a husband watching Horse and his wife having sex. She leaned forward and started typing furiously. "Oh my god Horsey, I cant wait for you to fuck me like this in front of Sammy, He will be in the corner watching you pulverize my squirting cunt, He's going to watch as you destroy me and make me a slave to your huge monster cock." She wrote and then hit enter before I could stop her. She immediately leaned back and resumed pounding her red puffy pussy with the huge dildo again eyes glued to the screen.

"Lisa you're going to give you're friend the wrong idea, I know you're just trying to be friendly and support his page but he's a guy, He's going to read your comment and think you Actually want to have him destroy you with his monster cock with me watching..." I spoke in my high whiny voice.

In the video the husband pulled out his small cock and began to jerk off with two fingers. Lisa leaned forward and whipped my towel off my body before resuming her pounding herself with the dildo. I stood for a moment in shock at my naked hairless body and tiny flaced dick suddenly getting exposed. Lisa looked down at my small shriveled dicklet and pounded herself faster with her huge toy.

She spread her legs wider and ground the huge dildo against her to her base. She moaned loudly looking from the video back to my nude girlie body and back to the video again. She threw her head back and squirted all over me. I covered my face as the huge sprey coated my entire body in girl cum.