My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 10

Story Info
Lisa uses toys, Sam becomes the office slut.
9.1k words
4.57
5k
11

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
336 Followers

I slept restlessly that night. I had work in the morning and I knew Lisa and Horse would be hanging out at our place the following day. She had overnighted a kit to make a mold of Horses dick as well as a mold of her pussy to become a pocket pussy for Horse. I could only imagine the teasing that would go on during that process.

I made Lisa promise to open up a zoom call so I could keep an eye on them. Which didnt really put me at easy because I had a busy day in the office and I had a cubical with a bunch of nosey neighbors so as much as I could watch I couldn't interact much if at all. Maybe I could at least type memos to them or say a quick hey stop if they got carried away.

To make matters worse Lisa was up for two hours that night watching Horses only fans and fucking her dildo. She had the sound off and was making an effort to be quiet but her squirting was not something she could hide very well. I usually didnt mind Lisa watching Horses videos but it seemed like she was watching his videos more and more often like now when I was trying to sleep.

I got into the office and immediately set up my zoom on my laptop to await her call. At 1130 right around the time Horse was supposed to arrive I got the call. I opened it up and muted the camera immediately so as not to alert my neighbors. Lisa smiled and waved showing me her pretty dolled up face and big pearly whites.

She walked away from the camera and I could see I was given a view of the couch area which had a couple sheets on the floor as well as the silicone products that came in the kit. Lisa walked back into frame and she was completely naked except for a little painters apron. Her huge side boob and deep cleavage spilled from the apron. Her back side was completely nude and her big bubble butt bounced with every step.

She was busy mixing up some ingredients for the molds and even in the grainy camera I could tell her pussy was gushing down her legs. I recalled several times we had needed lube before sex meanwhile since she met Horse she seemed to be a gusher factory. Lisa popped up and bound to the door.

When Lisa came back into frame she had her arms wrapped around Horses waist and they were making out passionately. She was humping the air as the kissed for several minutes. Horse pinned her against the wall and the kissing continued. He reached up and started mauling one of her tits while the other was kneading her naked ass.

When he finally set her back to the ground Horse had a raging hard on. She dropped to her knees and pulled his pants and briefs down in one go. His just absolutely massive shaft sprung free and bounced in the opened air. Lisa beamed up at him smiling and said a few words I wished I could hear.

She stood and pushed him down onto the sheet covered couch. She began to dance for him. She bounced her tits enticingly. Then she turned and twerked her ass for him. Next she crawled onto his lap and shook her tits in his face while grinding on the bottom portion of his dick giving him a lap dance. She turned towards the zoom screen and started talking to me.

I unmuted the call to hear. "I am just helping him get his cock really hard baby." Which emitted way too loud in the quiet office. I slammed my lap top shut as my neighbors around me turned towards me and my reddening face. I just stared at my computer pretending I was working. Once I was comfortable the eyes were not on me I opened the lap top again.

Lisa was sucking Horses cock. She was just blatantly deep throating him despite our agreement. I felt my little dick swelling in its cage. I unmuted my mic and whispered into the call "Hey what the fuck stop that."

Lisa looked over at me and said something but I still had her muted. She stood and walked towards the screen completely naked her tits bouncing with each step. She typed into the zoom as I watched her huge J cup boobs on her tiny 5'2" frame dangle in the frame. "Step one is to get his monster cock wet, I figured it was better I used my mouth than my pussy so we dont get carried away." She said.

"How about a washcloth?" I typed back.

"Well he's wet enough now silly." She typed before turning back to the hulking presence behind her. She put her hands over her head as she walked back no doubt making her tits sway with each step causing Horses jumbo donkey cock to jump visibly.

She then grabbed the massive tube of silicone mold and pressed it down onto his giant throbbing cock. The silicone that was displaced from the mold spilled onto the sheet below them. Lisa held the cilender on him as the mold cured. Then she removed the mold. Next she prepared the material that was to be used to make the dildo. She had several bottles of the mix when normally one would do. It took 5 kits worth of material when the box read one kit made 4 dildos which put his size in perspective for me.

Lisa and Horse laughed and joked as she poured the material in and with each successive pour of another kit into the mold her expression changed to a more serious look of shock. Until finally the mold was full and was left to cure. Next she opened the next kit that was to be used to make her mold. That was when I was called by my boss to attend a meeting.

The meeting ran long and once I was done I tried to call Lisa back. She didnt answer and after multiple attempts I figured I wasnt going to reach her. I was almost off of work so I figured I would just see her when I got home. I had to make a few copies so I went down the hall.

In the copy room I ran into Ned. Ned was one of the hire ups in the company, a tall skinny tatted up crush of mine. I had always gotten along with him in passing. I had started dressing slightly more feminine at work since all this began and I noticed that he had become more flirty. Today I had my hair up in a tight pony I was wearing lip gloss and mascara. I was wearing one of Lisa's blouses. I was wearing a pair of Lisa's tight blue slacks that really hugged the curves of my butt. I also decided to take a chance and wear some heels for the first time. The material of her pants clung to me such that my cage was visible if you knew to look for it. When I saw him I fixed my hair a little bit and prepared for some harmless flirting.

"Hey Sammy, a cutie like you doesn't need to make her own copies give me those." He said. This was the first time he had addressed me as a girl which surprised me since I wasn't overtly cross dressing.

"Oh how chivalrous of you, Ned I'm a big boy I can handle it myself." I said back to him looking over my glasses at him.

"I think big boy is a little generous." He said gently tapping my sack with his folder.

"Well, you would know a small one when you saw it." I said with a chuckle and placing my hand against his chest with a playful shove.

"Think again, You couldn't handle me I would break you." He said.

"Oh please honey, I have had a lot bigger than you could dream of." I said accidently admitting more than I had planned.

"Let me show you." He said grabbing a bulge down his leg that did look quite large.

I stared down at the package trying to guess the size. I bit my lip and tapped my pencil against my cheek as I considered my options. "We cant do that right here, besides I have a girlfriend." I said despite flashing back to my girlfriend sucking a giant monster cock a few minutes ago.

"We can go in my office." He said ignoring the fact that I had a girlfriend.

I found myself following him to his office almost on auto pilot. I clutched my files in front of my caged little dicklet was I followed behind him feeling eyes on me. I glanced up at his secretary outside his office who rolled her eyes as she watched me follow him inside. Me and Ned worked in two different departments and there was almost no reason for me to be in there. Ned had a bit of a reputation as a ladies man aswell. I watched all the wandering eyes as he closed the shades to his office.

"Alright so you want to see my cock huh?" He asked me.

"Well you offered, I am just curious." I said in my girlish voice.

"Well I want to see you naked first." He said with a devilish grin.

"No Ned, I'm a good girl I'm not just some slut, Just because you have a big dick doesn't mean I'm going to just take my clothes off for you." I whined.

"That's not what I heard, I heard you go crazy for big cocks, and mine is big." He said.

"How big?" I asked shyly.

"Strip and find out." He said back.

I found myself between a rock and a hard place. On one hand I did not want to strip naked in my office. On the other hand I was dying to see how big the infamous Neds dick was. I had heard the girls gossip about it. I had even participated in gossip about it once by saying I peaked at the urinal which though true I didnt see anything. As I had started dressing more girlie I found myself chatting eoth the office girls more often who all claimed his dick was huge.

"What if I just flash you?" I said starting to become infatuated with the big bulge in his pants.

"No I want you naked, on all fours and I am going to want you to dress a lot more slutty around here from now on." He said leaning back onto his desk.

I rolled my eyes as he adopted his confident pose. I feigned indifference but I knew I was putty in his hands. Like so many of his other conquests I needed to see that dick. I kept my high heels on and in one swift motion pulled down my pants and stepped out of them. I pulled my shirt off slowly allowing him time to eye me up and down. I left the thong on wondering if he would make me lose it as well.

"Now your panties then get on your knees and crawl to me." He said.

I didnt hesitate I pulled my panties to the floor and gingerly step out of them in my little stilettos. Then I lowered myself to my knees and crawled in his direction. I thought of all the other office sluts I had seen go in here and remembered the provocative way they had dressed afterwards. I recalled all their "meetings" in Neds office in the weeks following. Now here I was the next office slut to fall victim to his charms.

I sat back on my heels once I was right below him. He stared down at me and I could make out what certainly looked to be a very prominent bulge. He scanned my naked form up and down. I was naturally hairless and had a very feminine figure my hips were wider than my shoulders and I already mentioned my perfect bubble butt. I was a hot girl and proud of it the only thing that gave me away was my tiny little button in my pink little cage with the gold little lock. Even after just 24 hours of wearing it I felt desperate for relieve I felt my dick throbbing within the confines.

"Wow what a little slut you are, I say strip you strip." He said with a smirk.

"I did my part now lets see dick your so proud of." I smirked back.

He unzipped his zipper slowly as I sat below him biting my lip. Then he reached in and fished out the semi hard appendage. When it flopped out I knew I was dealing with a 10 incher at least. After two pumps he gained an additional 2 inches at least. Oh boy we had ourselves a foot long. I gulped at the site of the fat cock throbbing above me. I licked my lips and instinctually reached out.

"Now now Miss Watkins, If you want a piece of this we are going to need to agree on some terms." He said walking around his desk and seating in his chair. "I know your a little size queen sissy slut, If you want this 13 inch cock I need some commitment on your end."

The image of that fat 13 inches of cock dangling enormously out of those pleaded slacks was burned into my brain. "Ill do anything you want!" I yelped.

"Alright great I love the enthusiasm, For starters no more pants, Its short skirts and stockings, I want you looking business slutty from now on, Next you will be in my office twice a day, 11am you suck my cock, You can stay dressed for that meeting, I expect enthusiasm and deep throating, Our next meeting will be at 3 pm for that meeting you will come in, strip naked or to whatever lingerie you had prepared, You will crawl around my desk, Suck me until I confirm you can stop, At which point you will get on my lap and ride my cock, then you will clean me and yourself up, get dressed and leave, Its too late today for any of that, Please confirm with my secretary on your way out for tomorrows meetings, make sure you clarify with her this is a dick appointment in case she needs to move things around I cant have any confusion about this, Heaven forbid she cancelled something important for a slut like you."

He then proceeded to continue on with his work as I put my clothes back on. When I exited I stopped at his secretaries desk. It was a younger heavy set lady with a cold resting bitch face. She eyed me up and down like a cheap whore.

"I was told to make an appointment with you for tomorrow." I said meekly.

"Okayyyy, what time? and what is the purpose?" She asked typing into her computer.

"Ohh its actually two appointments, One at 11, and the next one is at 3." I said whispering so as not to alert any of the other secretaries nearby.

"Okayyyyy, and the purpose?" She said kind of annoyed.

"Ummm, Its a dick appointment." I whispered.

"Can you speak up mam?" She said.

"dick appointment" I said just a bit louder.

A couple of the other secretaries in the nearby cluster of desks looked up as I spoke.

"Ohhhhh, Okayyyy, I see, Alright 2 DICK appointments, for 11 am and 3 pm scheduled, is this going to be an ongoing thing or just tomorrow?" She asked after emphasizing the word dick loud enough that everyone nearby could hear.

"Ongoing." I barely choked out.

"Okay, ongoing dick appointments twice daily scheduled for 11am and 3 pm, Enjoy your FOOTLONG dick appointment." She said with a smirk eliciting a giggle from some of the other girls nearby.

My face burned with embarrassment as I returned to my desk. But the image of that fat 13 incher all to my self twice daily was enough to make in worth it. What was even better is this cock I didnt even have to share with my cock addicted girlfriend. As hot of a girl as I made I still was no competition for Lisa she was hotter than any porn stars or playboy bunnies mostly because of those giant disproportionate tits on her tiny frame. Also her bubble butt which she effortlessly maintained. I worried about what Lisa and Horse were up to all alone at our house. The last hour of work and the ride home dragged as I eagerly anticipated what I would see when I got home.

I opened the door and saw a site I might have seen coming. Lisa was straddling Horses lap. Placed between his legs she was riding the dildo she had modelled off of Horses cock. She was completely naked still and bouncing rapidly up and down the giant rubber dong. Her fat tits were in Horses face as he sucked on one of her nipples. In Lisa's hands she had the giant picket pussy and was jerking Horses mega jumbo jet cock with the pocket pussy. At first glance you figured they were just fucking.

Lisa was moaning and screaming as she rode the giant dildo. Horse was grunting and slurping on her huge J cups as he slapped her ass repeatedly. Lisa was jerking the huge pocket pussy so fast up and down his giant cock. Lisa let out a huge squirt just as I closed the door. Followed by Horse letting out a moan at which point Lisa pulled the pussy off his cock with a slurping sound and he erupted cum all over her face. The two didnt hesitate for a second before Lisa stuffed his giant cock back in the pussy and resumed bouncing in the dildo.

"Oh my god fuck me Horse Daddy, fuck your little sex slave with your monster cock." Lisa said oblivious to my existence.

"Fuck yeah slut, ride that cock for daddy." Horse said as I walked past them into the kitchen.

I was kind of relieved they weren't outright fucking. I half expected to come home to them having completely abandoned their promise and just going to town on each other. I also couldn't help but think this is literally as close to them having sex as possible. She has a life size exact clone of his dick in her pussy to the hilt. He has an exact clone of her pussy wrapped around his cock. She's naked on top of him and they are pretending they are fucking.

When I came back in the room they had switched positions. Now Lisa was on her back Horse was straddling her so his dick was between her tits and laying across her face. Lisa and Horse each had one hand on one of her tits and were wrapping her tits around his cock. With Lisa's other hand she was using her pocket pussy on the rest of his whopping cock. Behind them Horse was fucking Lisa with the dildo. Her legs were spread wide in an effort to allow the deepest penetration.

"You like that Horse Daddy, fucking my tits and pussy as the same time?" She moaned.

"God Lisa I could just do this all damn night!" He moaned.

"We don't ever need to stop, now that we have these toys, AHH its not even cheating!" She said as she let out a big squirt all over the dildo and Horses hand.

I sat down in the chair beside the couch wondering if they had even noticed me walk in. They continued to bounce in that position for several minutes before Horse flopped on his back onto the couch. Lisa jumped on top of him in a 69 position. Horse ate her clit as he stuffed all 15 inches of massive poundage of dildo inside her. On the other side Lisa slobbered all over the base of his fuck tower while she continued to rapid fire jerk the massive pocket pussy. If they noticed me they did not acknowledge me.

The stayed in this position desperately moaning and squirming on top of one another. Lisa squirted twice all over Horses face and the dildo but they didnt miss a beat just kept on fucking. Finally Horse let out a gasp indicating another climax. Lisa pumped his dick harder and faster while making out with the last few inches of it. When he started to buck she pulled the pussy off him. Above her a volcanic eruption of cum rained down onto their bodies.

They paused only for a second just catching their breath. Then Horse scooped her up in his arms. He slammed the suction cup base of his cock clone onto the wall and in one shot shoved Lisa like a rag doll onto it. He held her by her hips as he slammed her pussy first against the wall and onto all that cock. Below her she stuffed his real dick back into the pocket pussy. His speed and power had me worried for the integrity of the wall as he slammed her aggressively against it and onto the giant rubber dildo. Meanwhile Lisa limply held the flesh light as he fucked it in her arms.

"Take that cock slut! I'm going to break you in two with my dick!" He yelled angrily in her face.

"Whatever makes you happy Horse Daddy, If you want to break me you can, I'm yours to break!" She squealed spraying girl cum all over the wall as she did.

He pulverized her for minutes on end like that. As he sped up her body became a blur as he violently slammed her up and down the dildo and into the wall. She dropped the pocket pussy and it slurped down and off his giant cock. He didnt slow just kept slamming her into the wall. Finally he slowed and lifted her up until her back was against the wall. The giant dildo remained inside her as Horse leaned in and made out with her. She reached down and pulled his real dick up between their bodies and jerked his cock as she humped the dildo in her pussy.

"OH MY GOD HORSEY FUCK, this is too much I cant believe it, its so good, so much monster cock I cant take it." She yelled and then gradually tapered down to a whisper.

Lisa held Horses real cock close to her body jerking it with both hands as she bounced on the dildo in her drooling pussy. He hair was slick with his and her cum as well as sweat. Her face was red and flush from the nonstop fucking that had gone on all day without so much as a break. Horse slowly lowered his hips pulling his gigantic cock from her hands. The two kissed passionately as he withdrew his enormous cockzilla from her clutches.

Tosshhh_
Tosshhh_
336 Followers