My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was fucking me so hard that my throat had gone numb. I was close to another orgasm as well so I tried to time it with his orgasm. His hips and cock were a blur as he fucked my face as hard as he could. he dug deep to quicken the pace even faster as he neared his orgasm. I started fingering my ass harder too. I felt my dick twitching. Then I felt his first shot. Then my first shot. Our next few shots were simultaneous. He grunted above me as he emptied his balls. I felt my own little balls emptying as well. With each thrust he dumped a load into me and I dumped a load onto the floor. After what seemed to be 10 shots down my throat he withdrew.

His huge softening cock flopped out of my throat covered in cum and saliva it flopped down dangling in front of me. He took a seat again and looked down as me with a smile. I smiled back up at him eyes half closed fingers still in my ass cum still dribbling ftom my cage. He put his dick away and fixed his collar. I stood and fixed myself as well waiting to be addressed.

"Mr. Horn wants you in his office right now." He said motioning towards the door. "Sally can you get Greg on line 2?" He spoke into the headset again. "Yes, Miss Watkins will be right out, We can keep her on the schedule for our 3 pm.

"Who is Mr. Horn?" I asked.

"Sally can give you the details. see you at 3pm." He said not looking away from his computer.

I exited the room unceremoniously to the sounds of Ned on the phone behind me. "You'll never guess who just gave me the best blowjob I've had in a while, Yeah Sammy that girl in engineering, yeah were talking deep throat..." I heard him saying as I closed the door behind me.

I had my arms meekly crossed in front of me as I approached his secretary Sally. "Ned mentioned that Mr. Horn wanted to see me?" I asked meekly feeling ashamed that everyone knew I had just sucked Neds dick.

"Annnd?.." Sally asked looking down noticing a drop of cum still in my upper thigh.

I quickly wiped the cum away and spoke. "Ummm, who is Mr. Horn? Ned said you would give me the details?..." I asked brushing a loose strand of hair out of my face.

"Room 202, he probably just wants to use your mouth too, Hes the director of HR, I thought all of you office sluts knew him by now." She said clicking away on the keyboard.

I meekly walked away fidgeting with my clothes feeling all the eyes of every one I walked past. I scanned door numbers looking for room 202 afraid I might be in trouble. When I arrived at the room I knocked lightly.

"Come in!" he yelled threw the door.

"You wanted to see me sir?" I said all the sudden feeling very naked in my tiny skirt.

"Yeah come in shut the door." He said. "So look I know all you office sluts cant help whoring it up around here, I just need you to remember this is a place of business, I cant have all you skanks running around half naked and blowing every guy you see, I know you cant help it its the way your wired I just ask that you keep it somewhat discrete, I can let it slide if you suck the occasional cock I don't need to know about it, as long as there aren't any complaints I believe in a don't ask don't tell policy when it comes to you cock hungry skanks" As he spoke I felt his eyes roaming all over my scantily clad body.

"But anyway I'm not going to have you sucking every cock between your desk and the water cooler and me not get a piece, So you want to keep your 3pm fuck session, I expect you here to suck my dick a few times a week, if I need to come looking for you then I might need to put a stop to all the sexcapades around here, I heard you have an amazing mouth so get over here and suck some cock." He said sitting back and pulling out what looked to be a below average sized dick on the heavy set man.

An image of me lying in Neds desk with all 13 inches pointed straight at my asshole ran threw my mind. I was determined to get fucked by Ned even if it meant sucking this ugly mans dick. I set to work got on my knees for him and throated him easily. I sucked as quickly as I could and before long he was ready to blow. I intended to swallow him but right before he came he grabbed my by the pony tail and jerked off all over my face. For a smallish dick it sure dumped alot of cum onto my face.

"Don't wash it off, I want you to walk back to your desk with my cum on your face you pathetic whore, and I expect to see you in here frequently or else no more sucking or fucking at work for you missy." He said ushering ne toward the door.

His cum was all over my face as I made my way back to my desk. I felt a rope of jizz dripping off my chin as I turned the corner to my section. As I passes Harrys desk he looked up and saw me. My expression of shame turned to pride as I saw my new cuck. I grabbed him by the hand and confidently led him to the bathroom. I pulled him inside with me and pushed him against the wall.

"So did you get a lot of my work done Harry baby?" I asked.

"Yeah I got everything you asked me to do done." He stammered.

"What a good boy, alright here's your treat." I said. With that I leaned in and made out with him. As we made out I knew the cum on my face was covering his face as well some of it made its way into our mouths. I licked the cum from around my lips and forced it into his mouth. Harry didnt care I felt his hard little dick pressing against my stomach as we kissed. His hands were squeezing my butt as he kissed me back.

"Alright that's enough for now Harry, Thank you for your help today, why don't you go into that stall and take care of that little boner of yours." I said as I exited back to my desk.

It was 3pm before I knew it I made my way to Neds office. He was standing in front of his desk waiting for me arms folded. I began to strip as instructed and fell to my knees. I began crawling over to him feeling my little caged dicklet literally jumping in anticipation of the big dick butt fuck I was about to receive.

Next thing I knew I was bent over Neds desk. I was getting butt fucked by all 13 inches of that long cock. I was completely naked and moaning loudly as I came repeatedly onto his desk in my little cage. He was slapping my ass hard as he slammed into me. He made no effort to be discreet as he yelled obscenities at me.

"God damn I love you office sluts, You like all that dick slut? I'm going to fill you up with my cum!" He yelled at a pitch all our neighbors could hear.

Once Ned was done with me I exited the office with a guilty look on my face. Everyone knew I had just gotten fucked. I also felt guilty for cheating on Lisa. As I made my way to my desk trying to ignore the eyes on me I heard someone call me from behind.

"Same time tomorrow Miss Watkins?" Neds secretary Sally yelled over.

I nodded trying not to look too excited.

TBC....

I have three more chapters written message me to get them early. Next chapter they go to the beach.