My Girlfriend is Way Too Friendly Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Horse had evidently forgotten about the dildo in her pussy because her very carefully lined his huge cock up with her already over stuffed sopping wet cum tunnel. The two made out like animals as he pressed his huge bulbous head against her pussy lips hard. I kind of chuckled under my breath assured that he cant fuck her as long as the giant dildo is inside her.

Then all of a sudden, POP, the head of his massive 20lb cock sucked inside her. She let out a primal moan into his mouth as it did and her legs began to shake. Unaware of what he had done Horse just drove slowly but steadily inside her pussy alongside the dildo. Lisa let out one long frozen note of a moan as their tongues remained locked together. She was frozen except for the shaking of her legs. I watched as Horse steadily pressed his giant cock inch after agonizing inch inside her.

After a full minute of him driving his dick into her she let out a gasp. Both the giant life size dildo molded after horses 15 inches of girthy vein riddle cock and the massive cock itself had vanished. Inside her was 30 inches of slut making pussy pulverizing power. Lisa looked like she had gotten the final infinity stone and was over loaded with pleasure. They both sat absolutely still with the exception of Lisa's shaking legs.

I was frozen as well wondering what was going to happen next. Lisa looked like she was on a frozen exhale unable to resume breathing as she adjusted to the near person sized amount of cock inside her. The first sign of life was a shiver sent threw her whole body followed by a yelp and a moan. Then she attacked Horses mouth with a sudden burst of energy. She kissed and sucked and thrust her tongue down his throat as she humped against the titanic girth inside her. Horse only needed to rock his hips slightly and she let out a primal scream.

"Oh my god.... Horsey......I don't know..... what you just did......but don't stop doing it!" She yelped barely able to choke out the words.

Horse started to rock his hips in longer strokes. Lisa's squirt shot out in tiny sprays struggling to find voids in the tightly stretched pussy lips. Just the occasional pin prick spray shot out from all sides. She was literally growling as he withdrew and drove back into her slowly and steadily.

"Oh my..... Oh my god.... this is..... to much.... I..... I'm cumming.... so much.... so much cock...... so much cum..." She let out gasps with each inch that moved slightly inside her.

She let out another yelp and her spray came out under more pressure but barely able to escape her over stuffed pussy. As his dick sank into her fully her eyes shot wide opened then rolled back in her head. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream. They continued like this for several more strokes until Horse let out a load yell and a grunt. Then he rocked his hips hard into her which caused Lisa to go limp. He pumped her hard several more times. He appeared to be cumming inside my limp lifeless girlfriend. In his final cum dumping pump he bottomed out and ground his dick side to side inside her savoring the fullness of her. The grinding caused Lisa's limp body to twitch and shake.

He slowly withdrew his already softening cock. Once his head vacated the now gaping cunt all manner of fluid dumped out of her with force. He dropped her to the floor startled by the force of the explosion of fluid. His cum and her cum exploded out from her with such force and volume that it splattered on the floor and cascaded across the whole room. She laid on the floor passed out twitching as gallons of his and her cum dumped endlessly filling the room.

She remained limp and twitching on the floor as the stockpile of cum poured out. Horse looked over to me in shock by the amount of their cum that was pumping out. We watched in silence as the fluid had yet to slow its stream. Finally after what looked to be buckets full of her cum mixed with his it began to sputter and show signs of slowing. Her gaping pussy looked like a cavern and was opening and shutting in rhythm with her twitching. Before the faucet was turned of two more forceful sprays of cum shot out causing her to lurch.

"I don't know what happened?" Horse exclaimed in panic.

"I do you double stuffed her and her body couldn't take it, you fucked her with your dick and the dildo both in her pussy!" I exclaimed with a mix of fear and annoyance.

"I did, I thought I was just humping the flesh light like we agreed, I didnt realize that was her real pussy, Never mind the dildo being in there too!" He said.

"Well you did you stuffed 30 inches of cock into her all at once, You need to be more careful she might never be the same after that!" I said annoyed.

"I think she will be alright once she stops cumming Ill take her upstairs to sleep it off, We have been at this all day long she just needs a break." Horse said.

"Well okay thank you Horse but I think she needs a long break she has had enough monster cock for tonight at least." I said.

Once she finally stopped twitching and squirting Horse scooped her up in his arms and carried her limp body upstairs. He laid her down in the bed and took off. He was sure to take his flesh light with him and he left his towering dildo replica at her bed side. When he placed it down it was in front of the light and cast a shadow across half the room as it wagged back and forth bouncing. It was several hours before Lisa came too.

"What happened? I'm so sore" She said in a groggy voice.

"You fucked Horse again, This time you fucked Horse and his dildo at the same time." I said not looking away from my lap top in bed beside her.

"Wait really, the last thing I remember was just innocently fucking the dildo while Horse harmlessly fucked the pocket pussy, You know as friends like we agreed." She said.

"Well he had you against the walls and he stuffed his dick in your pussy along side the dildo, So that plan kind of backfired because you ended up getting double the monster cock." I said.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry baby it was an accident, from now on we will be much more careful, Since we will be doing that so often we will get a lot better at it, This was our first time so mistakes happen." She said pressing her big tits against my arm and looking at me with big puppy dog eyes. "Is Horse still here? I could use a little quickie."

"No he left and I don't love the idea of you guys doing that all the time its almost like you might as well be fucking." I said.

"Well if you would prefer we just fuck we can do that instead, I will tell Horse I know he would be pumped and I would love that too!" She beamed excitedly.

"That's not what I'm saying its just that the way you guys are harmlessly masturbating is so intimate and so close to the real thing that it doesn't feel much different than him fucking you all day." I said.

"Well baby trust me as realistic as it seems its way different its not nearly as good, He fucks me so amazingly when he's allowed to use the real thing on me, this is still the best sex I've had not with Horse but its nothing compared to how good he destroyed me with the real thing." She said staring off into space.

"Somehow that's not very reassuring Lisa." I said typing away.

"Well baby if it makes you feel better we can tone down how often we do that, Next time we wont go all day long we will just do a few hours to help us all behave, then we will stop, and obviously we will be much more careful not to accidently really fuck." She said absentmindedly stroking her still glistening pussy.

"Are you two hanging out again tomorrow?" I asked.

"No Horse is working, So it will just me and my little pony over here." She said reaching to her Horse monster cock replica dildo and clutching it to her chest between her tits. "We were thinking of going to the beach the day after though if you want to join?" She asked.

"Alright that sounds fun I guess." I said leaning over and giving her a kiss on her cheek.

That night I fell asleep to the sounds of Lisa fucking herself with the giant dildo. I wondered if she would ever tire of that big dick. Unlike the previous night she was not as good at keeping quiet this time. She had her legs spread wide and I felt the heavy impact each time she slammed the huge dildo into her. Her somewhat stifled moans were still loud. Under her breath she muttered "Monster cock, Monster cock, Monster cock." I fell asleep to those sounds and I woke up to sounds much the same. I wondered if she had just continued all night.

She paused long enough to kiss me goodbye. As soon as I exited to take a shower I heard the heavy thuds of the dildo bottoming out inside her resume behind the door. I put it out of my mind as I was excited to put on my outfit for today. "Business slutty" was how Ned had instructed me to dress. I had set my clothes aside in the shower so Lisa wouldn't see me dressing for work.

I had chosen to put my curly brown hair in a high pony. I chose to cake on the makeup, big fake eyelashes, dark eye shadow, pink lip stick on my plump lips. I chose to wear a black choker, Big gold hoop earrings and some six inch black stiletto open toes. I wore a white blouse and a tiny barely there black pleaded skirt that didnt reach below my bubble butt cheeks. I wore thigh high black sheer stockings with a garter belt and elected to skip the bra and panties all together.

I put on my glasses and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked fucking hot. I clutched my note pad to my chest and I looked like a sexy business minx. I slightly lifted the hem of my skirt and revealed my dainty little thimble size dick cage. I turned around and loved the way my butt cheeks hung below the material of the skirt offering sight most men could jerk off too as is. I slightly lifted the skirt from behind. My asshole winked at me in the mirror. My smooth hairless taint almost looked like a pussy as it let down to my cute little smooth hairless balls. My god did I looked hot my dicky was throbbing and hot in its cage.

When I got into the office I felt every eye in the building on me as I made my way to my desk. The men looked at me much like men looked at Lisa like a piece of meat. The women all looked judgmental and angry. They saw me as a slut that put more time into my look than they did. I think they deep down were afraid Id steal their man or their office crush. In my brief case I had my lap top, files, and one of Lisa's foot long dildos. I knew I wouldn't make it to 11 I was so Horny.

I had only been settled at my desk for 15 minutes before I couldn't wait any longer. I fished out the giant rubber dong and slapped it down on my office chair. Then I took my seat once again but this time I slid all the way to the base on the huge cock. I busied myself with my work while secretly grinding my asshole back and forth on the fullness the dildo provided me. I felt a steady stream of cum drooling from my caged clit and soaking my inner thighs.

After a few minutes one of my coworkers Harry came over to my desk. "Hey Sam, I just wanted to tell you, you look really nice today." He said politely sipping his morning coffee.

"Thank you Harry, did you need something!?" I said cutely swiveling back and forth in my chair.

"Well I was wondering what you're doing for lunch, maybe I could join ya?" Harry asked nervously.

"Oh that's so sweet Harry! Maybe we can take a rain check? I actually have plans today." I said politely but shuffled myself to stimulate my ass with the dildo which caused me to moan. Harry wasn't my type at all, he was short and boring and I doubt he was packing a big dick, but I was still flattered. Harry gulped as he took it the site of me. I did look like a porn star after all I think he was just happy to take in the view.

Just then I got a devilish idea. I dropped my pen to the ground. "Oh whoopsie Harry do you mind picking that up for me?" I said with a grin as I widened my legs.

Harry understood the game and he lowered his whole body to the ground to get a view up my skirt. As he reached for the pen I lifted my skirt slightly and widened my legs. I revealed to him my dripping cage, My smooth hairless taint and balls as well as the huge dildo in my ass. Harry stayed there staring a few inches from my twitching cage for way longer than he should have. It was only me closing my legs that cued him to stand back up.

"Hhhheeres your pen, You sure I cant buy you lunch?" He said again nervously.

"Sorry Harry, I only date guys with huge dicks, I doubt you are packing a whopper for me, but I tell you what I could use a little help with some of my projects today because I have a couple dick appointments today with Ned later." I said humping the dildo and rubbing my stocking covered thighs lustily.

"Oookay I can help you with that, what time are your meetings? Ill clear some space around then." He said unsure if he heard me right.

"Well I have an 11 am cock sucking appointment, and then at 3 pm I am going to get fucked by Ned in his office with his foot long." I whispered widening my legs and lifting my skirt again for the man. "So Harry if you can just walk me to Neds office around 11 I can explain what I need done.

"Sure Sam I can do that" He said gripping his obvious hard on threw his slacks.

"You better cover that little thing up harry, maybe if you're a good boy Ill let you watch sometime, or even clean up after Neds done with me." I said crossing my legs abruptly and winking up at him before returning to my work.

I had hoped to get ahead on my work considering I would be taking two breaks to go have a meeting with Ned. I found it hard to focus on my work anticipating Harry walking me to Neds office. The big dildo in my ass had me ever on the edge. I wanted so badly to bounce on the dildo but I couldn't with all my co workers around. I took any excuse to bounce or shuffle or adjust to stimulate my booty hole on the cock.

Finally 11 rolled around I had neatly packed my dildo away in my desk for later use. Harry met me at my desk with a smile l. "Miss Samantha, I'm here to get briefed on the work you need done." He stammered offering me his hand to help me to my feet.

"Ah yes, walk with me." I said accepting his hand and standing. "Alright, So I have two projects I'm working on.." I explained the details of what I wanted him to do as we walked. As we made our way to Neds office I felt my exposed booty bouncing with my steps. Ned was sure to walk a step behind me so as to get a good look at my ass.

When we arrived at Neds secretaries desk just outside Neds office I turned towards Harry. "Alright Harry I will be in there sucking that huge cock of Neds, Be a good boy while I'm busy and get as much done as you can for me, and maybe Ill have a treat for you later." I said and then turned towards the secretary. "I have and 11 o'clock with Mr. Williams.

"Ah yes Miss Watkins, I have an 11 am dick appointment, he's on the phone so just go in and get started but do try to keep it down so he can hear." She said coldly as she jotted some notes on a pad.

"Okay, I should just go in?" I asked unsure.

"Yes slut, that's kind of how this works, go in and suck his dick, and do a good job or hell cancel your next appointment." She said abruptly.

I entered his office and saw him seated behind his desk on the phone. He waved me over but continued his animated conversation. I dropped to my knees and started crawling across the room. I felt the opened air on my ass as my skirt fell off my bubble butt. My pulse was pounding in my caged little dick as I made my way to the seated man. He didnt even acknowledge me as I undid his zipper.

I fished out the huge flaccid cock and immediately started licking it to life. For a full minute I slurped and licked up and down his fat flaccid shaft without any signs of life. He was very wrapped up in what sounded like an important call. I didnt let that deter me and I stayed focused on the task at hand. He slightly slumped in his chair and reached out and slapped a big hand on my naked ass. When he did I felt his dick starting to swell.

I licked and sucked until it expanded to its full size. I was so excited to show this man what a good little cock sucker I was. Once he was grown to his full fat 13 incher I positioned my face at the tip of his long cock. I kneeled on all fours with my big lips kissing the head of his huge cock. My eye lids were heavy with lust as I felt his hand kneading my ass. I made a show of rocking forward effortlessly taking half his cock down my throat in one slow stroke. On the next rock of my hips I took the whole thing to the base in one slow rock forward.

"Oh my god, Holy fuck, I'm going to have to call you back, this slut Sammy has no gag reflex... yeah... okay..... yeah, No, No problem,... yeah ill send her to see you after this... okay.... no problem ill talk to ya." He said into the phone and then put his attention on me.

In that time I had taken up a steady pace of rocking my hips and throwing my face up and down all 13 inches of length effortlessly. He put both hands on my exposed ass and pushed and pulled me up and down his huge cock. "Fuck Sammy I didnt think you were going to be such a good little throater, If I knew you were this good of a whore I would have set aside the whole day to fuck your face." He said as he increased the pace of me throwing my slobbery mouth up and down his saliva coated shaft.

I had reached a manageable but rapid pace of deep throating the huge veinny soaking wet cock. I stared passed my nose at the whole massive cock appearing and disappearing down my throat. I felt hos big balls slapping against my chin. Occasionally he would grip my ass while he was deep in my throat and mash my face against his lap with all of his dick deep inside me.

"Fuck! God damn slut, suck that fucking cock, Suck my fucking dick slut!" He exclaimed as he resumed throwing my face up and down his dick using my ass as a handle. "Sally, clear... my... 1130" He said into the phone.

He stood from his chair and pulled me up to my knees. He pressed my head against his desk with his dick just brushing my lips. He put both hands on my head his fingers weaved threw my hair. I eagerly lapped at his dangling cock with my outstretched tongue. He lifted his dick without use of his hands and put the head to my lips. I used my tongue to guide the head into my mouth.

He pushed his hips forward inch after inch. He pressed his dick into my throat and then down my throat in one slow steady motion. I watched as each inch disappeared until my face was pressed firmly against the fabric of his pants. I was so turned on by the fullness of my throat that I reached below me and started fingering my asshole. My caged clit exploded and continued its steady faucet of cum.

"Fuck Sammy, You are going to be my personal cock sucking slut from now on!" He said loudly as he began to fuck my face. He went slow at first emphasizing when he bottomed out by rocking my head side to side at the base. "My god your a good little throater, look up at me slut look me right in the eyes as I use your face."

I looked up at his handsome face as he began to quicken his pace. Before long he was rapidly fucking my face my head pressed firmly against the desk. I remained locked on at his eyes as I felt my throat rapidly expanding and contracting with each full length thrust into me. I remained still and proud as he used my face. Tears welled at the corner of my eyes but I didnt gag or couch just accepted all 13 inches down my throat rapid fire.

"Fuck!, Fuck I'm close slut, I'm going to cum down your throat, Normally I like to paint you sluts faces, but you I'm going to blow a fat load into your stomach! God damn, Fucking slut knows how to suck a mean cock!" He said loud enough I was sure it could be heard outside the office. "I'm getting close, Here it comes."