All Comments on 'My Girlfriend’s Smokeshow Daughter'

by Not2Pervy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great. Perhaps it can subtly become a very committed and happy threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story!! Well written, but needs more. She's becoming a doctor and has great drugs that she uses once in a while...bring her mother into the mix, get them high on morphine and slam them both. Two lovers for the one...

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Please continue. 5 stars.

akindman22015akindman22015about 2 years ago

Nicely done and looking forward to more....

Talkdtm1612Talkdtm1612about 2 years ago

Without a doubt, one of the best stories I've ever read, and I've read hundreds maybe thousands at this point. Keep up the great work. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I dare you to do a follow up where they have to let mom know AND Cassie's pregnant!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is probably the best erotica I've ever read! Hope you continue this!

AileyInnAileyInnalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding! Hope to see more of your writing…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hey Anonymous poster: challenge accepted in follow up story “Ex-girlfriend’s Smokeshow Daughter.”

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

Whew!

GREAT one...could have been pervy but they're both so sweet...

her SO hot description of watching him and her mom going down on each other, and her cumming at the same time-story hit a five right there!

the description of her body-multiple accidents 'just happen' in front of her and him packing same as the leading talent

so looking forward to follow-up....

DoctimeDoctimeabout 2 months ago

This is probably every old man’s dream and I qualify. Well written and only one typo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNot2Pervy@Not2Pervy
Playing at being a writer; blending my experiences, fantasies, people I've known, and people I wish I'd known, and creating something new. If it didn't happen, I try to at least make it possible to believe it could have, somewhere, to someone, past, present, or future. I'll ke...