My Girlfriend’s Smokeshow Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On April Fool's Day (perfect, huh?) I was just sitting around my apartment, disinterestedly watching a basketball game on TV, when my phone buzzed. It was Cassie. She'd sent me a text. My heart skipped a beat and I felt the nerves tightening in my chest as I picked it up and clicked in to read it.

"Hey Mike, What's up?" Still nervous, I of course wondered what she wanted. She had almost never texted me, and not at all since her mom and I broke up.

"Not much. What's up with you?" Gotta keep it breezy. Not much else to do at this point.

"Spring break. Are you home? Mind if I come over? We should talk." My heart was pounding. What could this be? Is her mom OK? Oh God, maybe Lori's taking the breakup harder than I thought? Still, don't want to ask about her yet. I don't know the situation. Better play it cool.

"Yeah sure. I'm here all day. Come on over anytime."

"Mom's OK. It's nothing bad. I'll be over about 2:00," That girl! She read my mind (at least part of it anyway). 2:00? Crap! That's only 40 min from now! I better clean this place up!

I straighten the place up a little, jump in for a quick shower, and by 2:00 I'm in sweats and a t-shirt back on the couch when the doorbell rings.

I open the door and there she was and Oh My God what a sight. Like an oasis to a thirsty man in the desert, she was everything I needed, everything I wanted, but was she just a mirage? I couldn't believe she was there in front of me, real as real could be. She wore a long calf-length black quilted coat, like women usually wear when it's freezing cold out, zipped up to her neck. It's chilly today, but not that cold. Her blond hair fell over the shoulders of the coat. All bundled up looking cozy, gorgeous as ever.

She bounced through the door and straight at me. Big hug. "Hi Mike, it's so good to see you!" The coat was so cushy I couldn't even really feel her breasts crushed against my chest, only the suggestion of them. But she seemed genuinely happy to see me, and I was certainly happy to see her.

"Hey Cassie. Good to see you too!" I paused, not sure what to say next.

"Aren't you going to invite me in? Give me the big tour? I've never been over here before, ya know?"

"Uh...of course," I stammered. "C'mon in." I was trying to read her. What's going on? Why is she here? But all I can read was that she's so damn beautiful. Suddenly, I remembered my manners,"Can I take your coat?"

"No. That's OK. In a bit. Still trying to warm up." Was that a hint of nervousness I detected in her voice? Like I said, it wasn't that cold, but I decided to let it pass.

"OK. Well the tour's not much. It's just a one-bedroom." I gestured as I started to slowly walk through and she followed. "The living area, as you can see...patio has a nice view of the mountain, when it's clear...kitchen over there, bathroom... and bedroom." I walked just a couple of steps into the bedroom, thinking she would glance from the door and then we could go back out to the living room and talk, but she surprised me and squeezed past me into the room. She stopped and stood at the foot of the bed.

"So this is where all the action happens."

"What?" It was a jokey comment, I think, but still I was a little bit shocked. That kind of comment was a little bit out of character for her. There was a bit of an awkward pause, and I sensed nervousness, both hers and mine. I decided to introduce the elephant in the room. "Not so much action, I'm afraid, especially since your mother and I broke up."

"Yeah. About that..." her tone got lower and more serious now, and she looked down at the floor, and then up at me. "I was really sorry to hear about that, Mike. I really like you. I thought you were good for her. You seemed good together, but I talked to mom and I think I understand it now."

"Good. It's hard, but sometimes..." I started to reply, but then she cut me off.

"She thinks your ex-wife hurt you so bad that you just can't commit to anyone. But I don't think that's it at all."

"You don't?"

"No. I think there's somebody else, somebody else you think about all the time, even when you're with her, and it's not right to commit to someone if you feel that way about someone else, is it?"

"Cassie, I.." the tension in the room was so thick she had to continue. Plow right through it before it crushes you.

"It's OK, cuz I feel it too. I think all the time about somebody I can't have. But maybe now I can. Maybe now it's alright. Cuz I spend all my time thinking about somebody too. I think about you, Mike. I think about you." Big pause. Her eyes were pleading. She seemed fragile, vulnerable. This was a side of Cassie I'd never seen before. I was stunned, still trying to process what I'd just heard when she continued, "You probably think I'm just some stupid, silly girl, but I'm not. I'm more than that! I've thought so much about it. I don't understand it, but these feelings are real. I can't explain it and I'm super confused right now, but I have to know. Do you think about me like that, Mike? Do you?"

She was so smart. Even confused and vulnerable, she was smarter than she knew. Or maybe I was so obvious. "Oh my god, Cassie!" My emotions were too strong and I couldn't think of anything else to say. All I could think was to step forward and hold her. Squeeze her tight. I kind of laughed, and not sure what to make of it she pulled away, but then she saw my face and we both laughed through tears, partly of joy, partly just overwhelmed with emotion. "I know. It doesn't make any sense, but, it's just..."

"It's so real" There she was, finishing my thoughts again. Perfectly in sync.

"Yes." I held her again. I didn't want to ever stop holding her. After a while she pulled back.

"Before, I could never do anything with you, or say anything, cuz you were my mother's man, and I couldn't do that to her. I wouldn't do that to her. Never."

"And I could never cuz you were my girlfriend's daughter, for god's sake, and I am just... just so much older than you. It just didn't seem right. It seemed impossible. And it's all so crazy, and it's all so impossible, and it still is, but I tried to make it work with your mom, I really tried, but I just couldn't, because no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop thinking of you. I love you Cassie. There, I said it. I don't want to scare you and I'm sorry but I have to say it. I love you, Cassie, I love you!" I tried it on for size, and it felt good. It felt really good. And it was such a relief to say it out loud. To admit to myself what I'd been mostly denying for so long, and to say it to her, who I cared about more than anything. But shit! I'd just blurted out my deepest foolish feelings like a goddam schoolboy with his first crush. Fuck! Did I ruin it? What's she gonna say now?

The relief in her eyes told me before I saw it in her smile. "It's like, my head is swimming and I'm so confused. I'm not even sure I know what love is, and I'm scared, but my heart, and my whole body knows it's right. I love you, Mike. I love you too!"

We took a few moments in silence, letting it all sink in, and then Cassie spoke, "So..." she laughed, "I didn't plan on coming over here and getting into a big emotional declaration."

I laughed too, "You didn't? What was the plan, then?" I figured that Cassie would have a plan."

"The plan...the plan was for me to come over here, now that you're free and clear, and jump your bones!" She was flashing that mischievous smile again."That's right, mister. The plan was to maneuver you back into this room, take off this coat, and seduce you!"

"Oh my god, you don't mean...?" Reality was slowly dawning on me, and it was far, far better than any fantasy.

"That's right." Cassie's right hand moved slowly up to just below her throat. Was it slow, or did it just seem like slow motion to me as I tried to take it all in? She then slowly pulled down the zipper of the big, quilted black coat. And behind every inch of that zipper there was nothing but her smooth, perfect, creamy peach-colored skin. She took it all the way down, and let the coat fall from her shoulders onto the floor. And there, in all her glory, was the most beautiful thing my eyes had ever seen. Her smile, perfect. Her breasts, full and luscious, perfect nipples standing up proudly. Her stomach, flat and smooth, with that wonderful hint of a curve. Her pussy, from what I could see, completely shaved as smooth as her stomach, with the hint of a hood that protected her most sensitive pearl, and delicate lips. I was going to become very, very familiar with every secret she held down there. Her legs were in perfect proportion, and when I looked up, there was a mischievous gleam of horniness in her eyes. And from her full and perfect lips came the sweetest sound I ever heard. "Fuck me," she said. "I NEED you to fuck me. Please fuck me."

In the time it had taken for that zipper to reach the end of its run my dick had gone from an afterthought to a rock hard throbbing monster that was almost my only thought. Could this be real? Was this really happening? The girl of my every dream and a thousand fantasies standing buck naked in front of me and begging me to fuck her? A girl less than half my age who could have her pick out of entire roomfulls, scratch that, fucking stadium fulls of men somehow, incredibly, wanted me? Yes my friends I am happy to report that it was very, very true, and I absolutely intended to make the most of it. If it took my dying breath I was going to fuck that girl with everything I had, to fuck her like she's never been fucked before.

But wait! Had she been fucked before? Could it be that she was still a virgin? I wondered, but only briefly. I didn't say a word, and immediately my arms were around her again, pulling her into me. I kissed her soft lips. I felt her naked breasts crushed against my chest. I definitely felt them this time! My left hand felt the smooth skin of her back, right about where the bra strap would have been, but we'd already moved way past that. My right hand drifted down, across the smooth curve of her lower back, just above her ass as our lips locked and she let out a sigh that came from somewhere deep, deep inside her. Our tongues met and danced together, exploring, teasing, savoring each other's taste and touch. My hands roamed over her body. I kneaded the firm cheeks of her ass. Each cheek seemed to fit perfectly in my hands. I let my hand glide up her sides until my palm gently cupped the outer underside of her breast as my thumb felt for the nipple. She gasped when I found it. Her hands were around the back of my neck and head, threading through my hair as we kissed, and kissed, and kissed. My hand slowly inched down the middle of her stomach until it was clear where those fingers were headed. And then she broke the kiss.

"Not yet," she breathed. "Soon, but first, this..." She slid her hands slowly up my sides, under my t-shirt, lifting it as she bent over slightly to kiss and trace her tongue over first my stomach, and then up the middle of my chest, with detours for each nipple. "Mmmmmm," she purred. And then just as her hands rose higher and I thought the shirt was coming off, she playfully pulled it back down, trapping her head under the shirt and against my chest. She laughed, and purred again, and squeezed her arms tight against my back. I laughed too. And then the shirt was off, and she was running her hands through my chest hair. "Not too hairy. Just right," she said. And then her hands went lower, and lower, as she sank gently to her knees in front of me. "What have we got here?" she teased, as her fingers traced the outline of my very hard, nearly 8" dick, which was pointed straight at her and clearly trying its best to rip through the fabric of my sweats. She gently bit her lower lip as she looked up at me, eyes sparkling. There was that mischief again. "Did you know that I've seen him before?"

"You what?..."

Clearly she was delighted to have surprised me with a secret she'd been carrying for who knows how long. "I've seen your dick. All of it. I even watched you cum."

"What?...How?...When?" my mind raced to try and piece it together. Clearly she'd been spying on me but... had she hidden in the closet to spy on me with her mother? Did she have a peephole? Cameras? Had she seen me in the shower, jacking off? No wait, I never did that over there. I had to save all my cum for her mother. Face, mouth, tits, pussy, even up the ass a couple times. That woman loved to make me cum.

Cassie broke my train of thought again by quickly yanking my sweats down by the waistband. My dick sprung up, only inches from her face. "Mmmm. Now that's the cock I remember!" she said, as she wrapped her little hand, softly, gently around my thick shaft. She squeezed a little. "I like how the skin is so soft, but underneath it's so hard. I like the way it feels. It's so weird but...it's really beautiful. I love your cock." She moved her hand up and down the shaft, just lightly touching the head at the end of each stroke as her other hand reached out and gently cupped my balls. After just a few strokes a drop of precum started to form at the tip. The drop grew larger until I thought it might fall. "May I?" she asked sweetly, and without waiting for an answer, (I think she must have heard my brain screaming YES!) she licked the drip off with the tip of her tongue. "Mmmmm. You taste delicious. Does the white stuff taste that good?"

"Not quite. It's more of an acquired taste, but some women like it"

"My mom liked it, didn't she?"

"Yes she did. She gave an amazing blowjob. I'm not gonna lie. But where did you? When did you..?

Cassie planted wet, soft kisses all around the head of my dick. She ran her tongue around the edge. She gave a little suction kiss with tongue action on my frenulum. She continued to play with me as she started to talk. "It was in the hot tub. It was late. You probably thought I was asleep. I was but I woke up starving. The house was dark and I came downstairs to get a snack. You know how that little deck spotlight on the house is right there by the window. If you're out there and it's dark in the house, you can't see in. All you can see is that spotlight. From the base of the stairs I could see you guys were out there. I didn't want to interrupt to I didn't turn on the light. As I got closer I could see that mom was sitting up on the edge of the tub and had her top off. That got my interest, so quietly I got closer, almost right up to the window. Then I saw you down in the water, with your head out and buried between mom's legs. I couldn't exactly see what you were doing down there, but I had a pretty good idea. And she was obviously enjoying it. The tub's not too far from that window. I could see pretty good. I didn't mean to spy exactly, but...I was curious. I'd never had anybody go down on me and I've gotta admit I was getting turned on. I started to play with myself. I barely even knew I was doing it at first. But pretty soon I was really into it. I could hear her. And I just stood there and watched, imagining how that might feel, imagining you were doing that to me instead of her. I'd seen porn but this was so much better. This was real."

All the while Cassie talked she continued to play with my dick. It was almost absent-minded as she told her story. Her mind was remembering what happened that night, but it's like her hands still had a mind of their own too. She changed up her actions. Jerking me slowly with fingertips along the sides, Then rubbing top and bottom and head with the entire palm of her hands. Then circling her finger and thumb around the base, while the other hand gripped the shaft, jerking slightly while she pulled the head into her mouth and sucked. A little swirl of the tongue and then pop, it was out and she was massaging along the underside with her thumbs. She was good! She was like a pro. Or maybe better to say she was a natural. God's perfect erotic creature giving handjob/blowjob action so good it was unbelievable, and apparently without even thinking about what she was doing. She might even have been better than her mom!

She continued her story of that night in the hot tub:

"And then I saw mom cum, and I heard her cum. She was breathing hard, and kind of grunting out Oh god. Oh god. Oh god! Like that, and then I saw her whole body shake a little, and then relax. She had such a contented smile on her face. It was radiant. It was so erotic! And then I heard her say to you, 'Thank you. That was awesome! Now it's your turn.' Oh my god it was so exciting! I'd just seen my first woman have an orgasm, and it looked to be way better, way bigger than anything I'd ever felt from playing with myself. And now I was going to see my first man get a blowjob, or at least that's what I figured was probably coming, and maybe I'd get to see him cum too! And then that's exactly what happened. You guys changed positions, but shifted over, so when you got out of the water and sat on the edge I was kind of to the side not quite over your shoulder behind you. I had the perfect view of your dick, and I could also see mom's face and hands and tits and everything she was doing to you."

"Oh my God I sat in that spot on purpose! I moved there because I wanted that light, the light that you were behind, I wanted that light on her so I could see, and not have the light blocked by my head. I love to watch a woman going down on me. Love it. There is nothing sexier, just like you now."

"I just hope someday I can be as good as mom."

"You're doing awesome, Cassie, just awesome! My god, you might even already be there!"

"Really?" That made her happy, sincerely happy. She really perked up at that comment. "Should we move somewhere so you can see me better?"

"That's not a bad idea. How about if I just sit on the edge of the bed and lean back a bit. You're making my legs a little wobbly standing here anyway, girl!" We shifted over to the bed. I sat back and got a couple pillows behind me to lean on. I handed her a pillow too. "For your knees."

"Thank you," she laughed, placing it under her knees and kneeling on the floor between my legs, our position now much more like the position her mother and I were in in her story. "Now where were we?..." she teased, and her smile told me that our positions were reminding her. "Mom was about to give you a killer blowjob. And I was about to diddle myself to my first real orgasm."

"Good memory."

"I remember everything. Anyway, I had the perfect view. I could see it all. Your dick was so big, and so thick and so hard. It was beautiful. And mom was so sexy. She made LOVE to that dick. You could tell she knew what she was doing, and she loved doing it to you, making you feel that way, making you feel that good. It was so erotic. It was so fucking HOT. I'd never seen anything like it. I'd never imagined anything like it! It was so much better than any porno. So real. So beautiful. I remember her every move." Cassie closed her eyes as she slowly rubbed my rock hard cock across her face. Gently slapping it across her cheeks, her nose, her lips, then she slowly opened those mischievous eyes. "Like that one," she giggled.

I had to laugh. She got me. "You're perfect," I told her. She was. Cassie sat up a little and trapped my cock between her smooth, soft, warm, perfect tits. She squeezed them together and then moved them up and down, swirling her tongue around the head of my dick as it popped out on the downstroke, "And that one." She giggled again, with another mischievous smile.

"Holy shit!" I was about to lose it. So I told her, "Cassie I don't think I can hold out much longer."

"That's OK," she said. "I think you know where this story is going." Oh my god what a beautiful tease! "I'll try and speed it along to get to the 'happy ending'. OK, so my mom is giving you this super-erotic, super awesome blowjob, while her hot teenage daughter, me, is secretly watching the whole thing and diddling herself. So...skip ahead to the best part, it's when you cum! And...spoiler alert!, I cum at the same time."