My Girlfriend’s Smokeshow Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
551 Followers

Oh my god that almost did it to me. I tried desperately to hang on.

"Mom can see that you're close, cuz you're pretty much nothing but a brain-dead dick at this point. Your dick looks so hot! Longer than it was before. Fatter than it was before. The head is shiny and purple and the skin is so tight it looks like it's going to pop. She grabs your dick down by the base with her one hand, wraps her other hand around the shaft just below the head, looks you in the eye, sticks out her tongue, and I can't hear it but I can see it and I'm 99% sure she says, 'cum baby' as she starts jerking you and teasing that really sensitive part with the tip of her tongue. She does this a few times, interrupted by wrapping her lips around the head and sucking, and then you start to blow. The first shot comes as she slowly backs away from one of those little sucks. Her mouth is mostly closed, lips only slightly apart, so it hits her on the lips and just above, like a cum mustache on the left side of her mouth. She gets her tongue out and under the second and third shots, and then she takes you into her mouth again, and sucks. I don't know how many you fire off into there, but she lets you finish. Then she opens her mouth and lets it all glob out, turning her lips and mouth as she goes so it's running down your dick and down her face like frosting. And that's where I lost it. I'm pretty sure she was licking the cum off your dick and being super slutty about it while I was leaning against the wall with my fingers on my clit, trying hard not to fall down as my legs turned to jelly and my brain turned to mush."

"Well...how'd I do?" Cassie stopped to search my face for reaction while she flashed me those eyes and that mischievous smile. And then she knew. "Cum for me baby" she breathed it with the sound of pure sex as she looked me in the eye, hands same position, mouth and juicy lips same position. "Give me your cum," The tip of her tongue wiggled back and forth across my frenulum and she got it. She got it with surprise and delight. More I'd ever cum before. My first shot got the right side of her face, but the second one was dead center on her upper lip. She sucked the rest out of me, I don't know how many, until I was totally drained. She drizzled it over the tip and down the sides and licked it off and used her fingers and licked her fingers and played with it on her tongue and lips. And through it all she gave me that mischievous look that said she had me. She knew that I was utterly helpless in her power. But her eyes also told me that she was mine. Through some miracle, some random intervention of the gods that I can't explain, and certainly didn't deserve, this perfect creature was mine. And in that moment we knew. We both knew. We were happy. Together we were one.

Not2Pervy
Not2Pervy
551 Followers