My Girlfriend Serena

Story Info
Beautiful shemale girlfriend Serena is large and in charge.
3.6k words
4.08
59.7k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurosanji
Kurosanji
52 Followers

First story here. Critiques welcome. Might continue depending on the response. Thanks and enjoy.

———————————————————————

God Damn it! You stupid, bitch, how hard is it to cook some Lasagna! Shit!" Serena yells from the dining table connected to our apartments kitchen.

Sorry Serena, uh. I don't know how I could have forgotten. My mind just blanked I guess.

"You guess?" She groans incredulously. What about my dinner? Maybe I should guess on whether to knock you across the table for being such an idiot?"

I stammer out a nervous, "I'm sorry" in response.

Serena was beautiful, but she was a bitch. And sometimes, she could be a mean bitch.

"I'm sorry Serena. I just completely forgot that it was in the oven," I say as I race into the kitchen to help clean up the mess! I quickly grab the smoking tray of darkened, burnt lasagna out of the oven rack and lay it on the stove before turning off the oven.

"Damn it, your such a stupid hoe sometimes, she grumbles! You've ruined my dinner, and my mood, already.

"Serena, i just forgot, I went to go do some of the laundry upstairs and I completely tuned out! I was just trying to finish cleaning one of your last loads and lost track of time." I say as I attempt to placate her. She was hungry, and angry, two things that were never good in unison.

"Whatever! Just what are you gonna do about my dinner, Hayden," she barks! I'm not eating burnt pasta!"

"Uh, dont worry Serena, ill go out and get something now. I'll be right back!" I say as I quickly grab my keys and my blue sports coat.

"Yeah, yeah, just hurry up! And try not to mess this up too." She groans.

I quickly throw on my coat and head out the door as she opens the fridge to grab a cold beer before plopping on the living room couch to relax.

The last thing I here before closing the front door is the sound of the TV screen and her loud snorts of laughter.

Serena was my girlfriend, just with a little something extra. Or maybe in her case, a lot of extra.

We went to the same high school. I was a freshman and she was in the grade above me. We didn't really interact much until after my 18th birthday during senior year when she suddenly asked me to prom. I was a little shocked by this. In fact, she even got me chocolate and roses when she asked me out, instead of it being the other way around. But to be honest I was actually pretty desperate. Most girls found me to be too effeminate for them, with my long blonde hair and petite form. Not to mention my large white bubble behind that seems to keep getting bigger every year no matter what I do. I was far from what some might call a ladies man. Most people would mistake me for a lady myself. She on the other hand, was a goddess. She was nearly 7 inches taller than me at 6ft and gorgeous. She carried herself with a confidence that reminded me of a runway model, but her wide womanly hips were closer to that of a music video vixen. To say I was infatuated would have been an understatement.

Therefore, when Serena asked me to prom I happily obliged, thinking I was the luckiest dude in the school. I even payed for our dinner at some fancy restaurant. I really never expected to end up face down, ass up in the back seat of her 2012 Mustang GT, getting my insides rearranged. She was an insatiable young shemale and I was her latest boytoy.

To say she was packing would be an understatement. The first time I saw it, senior year of prom night I couldn't believe it was real. Thicker than a soda can, and about twice as long, her cock was massive. I couldn't believe she was able to hide such a thing under her skirt. You can bet I had a difficult time taking the entire thing that night. I had never been with anyone before, and despite it being my first time she still managed to stuff the whole thing inside of my tight asshole. She took it slow the first few moments, but eventually had me moaning and yelling out soon enough. I never did get to show off my nice new suit at prom, we never even made it to the front doors.

After that night she wouldn't leave me alone. It started out as infrequent sessions here and there, and then we started doing it almost daily. She would take me whenever she wanted, lunch, gym, between class, anywhere. Her sex drive is insane. I think I slept through most of my classes the last few months of senior year, because she kept me up for most nights.

I remember when we started officially dating a few weeks after, right before school ended. She was insatiable, she would often pull me into the nearest public bathroom to have her way with me. She didnt care. And it would often hurt like hell. She usually didn't bring lube so I had to rely on her crudely applying saliva to my backside. Most people in the school left us alone, except for a couple of jealous guys who had no idea what Serena was carrying between her thighs.

My parents were supportive of me dating Serena. They were also unaware of Serenas secret, but just assumed we were young and in love.

Eventually we ended up going to the same college. She had convinced me to apply to the same college she was going to so that we could "be together as a real couple." I always wanted to go to Columbia. But Serena made sure we ended up going to the same university upstate instead. Apparently it was one of the biggest party schools in the Northeast. Too bad I never go to parties anyways.

But looking back now, I think she just wanted me here as some on-call booty.

She moved into an off campus apartment this year and decided that we should live together. This school year seems to be starting off mostly the same.

I pull into the drive through of her favorite fast food joint and place an order. I sniff the bag of fried food after it's handed to me and nearly gag from the smell.

She loves this stuff, even though I can't stand it. I also ordered a small side salad for myself.

When I get back to the apartment I find her laid out on the couch wearing a white tank top and a pair of pink yoga pants.

The tank top seems to be stretched to its limits by her massive breasts.

She glances in my direction as she mutters, "took you long enough, what, did you get lost?"

I don't reply. I simply hand the bag to her and sit on the other chair across from hers and eat my salad quietly as the noise of the television filters through the otherwise silent room. I silently watch her eat as she stares at the television screen. I get up to throw away my salad. As I walk past her I can feel her eyes lingering on my body. I return to my seat silently.

Even wearing an old tank top and a pair of yoga pants she's still beautiful. Her caramel brown skin shines brightly from the soft glow of the television screen. Her long golden blonde hair flows down her shoulders like a waterfall. The small tank top does little to hide the bountiful bust underneath. My eyes travel to her long legs covered by the thin yoga pants. Everything about her is beautiful, everything about her is elegant...feminine.

Everything except.

My eyes finally stop at her crotch. I can see it...her bulge. It's stretching the fabric of her yoga pants. Even flaccid it's considerably larger than my own meager manhood when fully erect. I can't believe that thing actually somehow fits inside of me when we have sex...It's huge. I continue to stare at that huge bulge pressing out of her yoga pants. It's absolutely obscene!

"You gonna just keep staring at my dick like that or are you gonna come over her and pull it out?" She says, breaking me out of my trance.

"Wha, What? No, I was just... I was just admiring how beautiful you are," I respond defensively.

She stares at me attentively as she says, "Yeah right. You were just looking at my dick, bitch! Don't lie to me. You were thinking about getting some cock. Well, I'm game, how about you come over here and pull it out. My big girl's been wanting to get back into that tight throat of yours!"

"No, It's not like that, I was just.

"Hayden! She shouts. You're starting to piss me off again. Now get over here and suck my cock before I really get upset."

Her tone means business, and I unsteadily oblige. I kneel down between her legs as she leans back into the couch as she spreads her legs out.

I dont know why, but im feeling a little extra nervous tonight. I just cant seem to shake it. I steadily reach for the waistband of her yoga pants and pull it down past her thighs. The outline of her panties reveals the shape and size of the hidden appendage. I reach in and grab it. The large, bulging monster is revealed as it throbs in my small hands.

I stare at it for a moment before beginning to stroke it. This causes her to moan slightly before biting her lip lustfully. "That's it baby, stroke that cock!"

I caress the long shaft, feeling the long, thick veins running along it. It's massive.

It's easily more then three times the size of my own. She continues to moan as I stroke her. She finally grips my head and forces me to lick up and down her shaft. I quickly get into my usual role of submissive lover. I start doing all of the things that she's taught me. I lick underneath her shaft and suckle on the head.

Ive never been with anyone else but her. She was my first and last. That's why I've never seen another penis in real life (besides my own) but I've watched a few pornos here and there and none of them have been quite as large as hers. I kiss the head before slowly swallowing it down my throat. She has taught me how to service her. She comments, "You're lips always feel great around my dick Hayden, keep going, don't stop!"

It seems like the only time she ever compliments me is when we're having sex. But for some reason I still like it when she compliments me on my performance. I hadn't ever had sex before I met her, so I only have her critiques to count on. It makes me feel...appreciated.

Sometimes I wonder about some of her previous partners. It might have been my first time when she took my anal virginity, but definitely not hers. Apparently, she had slept with a few other people at school before she set her sights on me.

She always says "you have the best dick sucking lips I've ever felt, Hayden!"

I simply nod silently as I return to slathering up her meat pole. The first time I gave her head she told me I had a "gift for sucking cock!" I wasn't so sure, but I guess everyone is good at something. She grabs my head and stands up. Now she is getting serious. She starts thrusting forcefully as she moans, "You just couldn't wait to get some of this dick could you, slut?!" I answer her by gagging further on her pole.

She smirks knowingly. She moves my head off her shaft and slowly lifts her dick up to reveal her giant round grapefruit-sized balls. "Suck on them!" She demands. I take them into my mouth one at a time. She lowers her dick onto my face as I slurp on her balls dutifully. She finally stands up and points her dick back towards my lips as she forces me to deepthroat her once again.

"Thats what I'm talking about baby, you really know how to please a women!" Her eyes are filled with that familiar lustful glare. "Thought I wouldn't notice you staring at my cock like a hungry slut. Well Mama's got something just for you!"

Her long shaft starts to enter my throat. "gaarggh, gaargh!" I respond as she saws her dick in and out of my mouth!" I can always tell when she is getting close to cumming. I feel her balls expand slightly on my chin.

"That's it suck my dick until I blow my load down your throat, slut!" She continues to thrust rapidly. "I'm getting close, Hayden! Get ready!" My eyes bulge out as her pace increases to blinding speeds."

"Heerrrreeee...Ittttt...Comessss!!

Swallow Everything Baby!!" She roars!

I can feel her cock pulsing across my tongue as she erupts. Large globs of semen shoots from the tip of her dick into my throat.

She continues blowing her load down my throat as I attempt to breathe through my nose! I swallow frantically as she tightly grips my hair, not allowing me to move an inch. I nearly pass out from the lack of oxygen. Finally, she relents and allows me to fall over onto the sofa as I gasp for air.

"I love your mouth baby," she tells me, before plopping back down on the sofa in satisfaction. Thats about as close as she's ever gonna get to a real expression of her feelings. She pats me on the head as she says "Good boy!" It's a bit degrading, but I always feel a small twinge of satisfaction from knowing I pleased her. But, I never know if she really loves me or if I'm just another notch on her belt.

"Hey baby, how about you clean off my cock for me! Don't want to leave a mess," she says.

I gently lean my head down into her lap as I take her softening member into my mouth and begin gently nursing on it. I follow this up by cleaning around the soft strands of hair on her crotch, at the base of her shaft.

Sometimes I wonder if I should get out of this relationship and go find someone else! Maybe I should just leave all of this behind.

It's not like she doesn't go around flirting with other boys and even some girls all the time. She always makes up excuses on how she's just flirting and that it doesnt really mean anything.

I actually used to believe that until I found her shafting one of our college classmates last year. I was so upset that I actually started to cry. Right there in the middle of the dormitory hall.

She tried to apologize, but all I could think about was her shamelessly cumming inside some other boys ass. I avoided her for weeks after that. I really thought our relationship was over.

She eventually caught up with me, and apologized again. Although thinking back on it now, her apology was more of a long winded excuse than any admittance of wrongdoing.

She somehow convinced me to go with her to a musical. She knows I love musical theatre and she offered to pay, so I agreed.

When we got back to her dorm a few hours later, it didn't take long for her to get my clothes off and pin me down to fuck me. Before the night was done she had me back to eating putty out her hands.

I finish cleaning her off and gently tuck her flaccid member back into the confines of her yoga pants. She knows I wont leave, not really. She always tells me "No one else can smash that booty like me! You love this dick, baby!" She's probably right. I've never been with anyone else, so I have no idea how to even go about chasing after other women. I wouldn't even know what to do or say.

"Lets go to the bedroom baby," she says. I silently rise to my feet as she pulls me along the hallway into her bedroom. She picks me up like a new bride coming out of the church house. She carries me up the stairs and into the bedroom.

She lays me down on the bed as she lifts up my legs. "You really drained my balls, Hayden, so it might take a few minutes before I'm ready to go again," She says. "How about a massage?"

She is clearly talking about a massage for her. She sits back on the bed as she spreads out her legs for me to caress.

I spend a few minutes massaging her legs and feet before she quickly grabs me and flips me over on the bed.

"My turn!" She exclaims.

She leans down between my butt cheeks and inserts a single finger into my hole. I moan intensely. She starts sawing in and out of my hole, adding more fingers over time. Eventually she has three fingers rapidly thrusting in and out of my loosening hole. I moan as I reach for my own stiffening member before she pulls my hand away.

"Uh, uhh, uhh, bad boy. You know better. You only get to come from your ass. Those are the rules." I moan in abject frustration..

"But luckily for you, my big girl is hard again and ready for round two!" She proclaims. I look back towards her crotch and see her monster starting to rise again."

I see that her dick has finally grown back to its full size. I marvel at it once more as I see the large rippling veins going across it and the oversized reddened head staring back at me. A large amount of precum is oozing out of the tip. She wipes it between my cheeks and around my opening before spitting an extra big dollop of saliva directly onto my hole for additional lubrication.

She stares down at my subdued form lustfully.

"Stick that ass up for me baby!" She commands. I do as she says. She grabs a pillow and positions it under my waist to keep my ass sticking up towards her.

She then forces the head into the tiny opening of my hole. I scream loudly, which causes her to lean down and kiss my shoulders passionately. The head passes the threshold of my ring and she pushes further. She starts rocking back and forth, pushing her long, thick meat in and out of me.

Her thrusts get more aggressive and forceful. I can barely keep up. I helplessly whimper and moan underneath her titanic thrusts. She steadily increases her speed as I begin to moan for her to slow down. "Not so hard, a little slower, please," I moan. She continues to jackhammer my behind. Her breathing is heavy.

"Who do you belong to? Who owns this booty!" She yells!

I submissively mumble a response.

"I can't hear you!" She grunts.

"Whose booty is this, bitch?! She asks again. "Answer me!" she says as she slaps my ass!

"It's YOURS!" I respond in shallow breaths.

"SAY MY NAME BITCH! WHO OWNS THIS ASS?!"

"YOU DO, SERENA!" I moan as my little pecker sputters out a pitiful trickle of cum.

"Damn Right I Do...Ohhh Fuck!" She moans one final time as she unloads inside of my ass. It always feels like she's shooting galloons inside of me. She lays on top of me for a few moments before rolling off of me. I am far to exhausted to move. The large gallon if cum she just deposited starts to leak out of me. We lay in bed for a few more minutes as she massages my backside possessively. After several minutes a ring emanates from her phone on the night stand next to our bed. She checks her messages. She slowly begins to rise from the bed as she goes to take a shower. She takes one final look at my exhausted form laying on her bed before walking out of the room.

I finally sit up as I wait for her to return from the shower. Almost an hour passes before she returns. She comes out of the shower dressed and ready to go. She's wearing tight leather pants, a loose blouse, and a pair of five inch high heels. I look at her both surprised and amazed. She looks beautiful. She reminds me of some dark bewitching goddess in a mortal form.

"Some friends are going downtown tonight, I told them I'd come with!" She says nonchalantly. "I figured you could stay here and finish up the laundry and any other chores while I'm gone."

"But..."

"I'll be back in a few hours. Take a shower, clean up. You can start with this room actually. I look at her in bewilderment. "Those bedsheets need to be cleaned. There is cum and sweat everywhere." I nod silently as I get to my feet. I want this place spotless when I return." I slowly put on my clothes as I prepare to get started. She quickly grabs me by the collar and goes in for a big kiss on the lips. We linger like that for a moment before she withdraws. I submissively stare up towards her as she looks down at me.

"Don't worry, I'll be back and ready for round two soon enough," she says before turning away and walking out the door and into the night.

Kurosanji
Kurosanji
52 Followers