All Comments on 'My Girlfriend Serena'

by Kurosanji

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
NarctiaNarctiaover 4 years ago
Promising

While a tad bit short for my tastes, this story has incredible potential, to be honest. Whatever it be the sexual domination part of the domestic domination part. I really want to see what Hayden will do, continue on like this? The story takes an even more abusive path? Or can it conclude itself in a happy end, where the characters go on a lived happily forever after? I suggest you continue this story, deepen the characters add drama and such, looking forward to future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

got to be really stupid if he thinks he is her only lover time to pack up while she is out and hit the road find another school to go too time to move on she just wants to humiliate him next she will bring another cock home and expect him to take care of it too just gonna prostitute him out run you fool

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I wish the sexual encounters were actually bigger and more fleshed out rather than the entire story feeling like a summary of a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mean

She's a bit too mean for my taste. She could be confident and dominant without being outright abusive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
change this group to WIMPS

This group is no longer about females with dicks but terrified wimps being bullied into submission. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years ago this group had fun stories with t-girls who had to deal with looking like a woman and having a dick. Now it's all this Leftist Feminization bullshit where the 98lb weakling is being man-handled by a 135lb woman, or a FAT woman.

This has gotten so ridiculous it's a TURN OFF. Get rid of this category already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hmmm

I don't like the futa. She's just abusive. Maybe he can find another futa that is tougher, nicer, and has a bigger dick.

bountyhunter3550bountyhunter3550over 4 years ago
loved it

Really hot story, please continue this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very good story & you should definitely continue this story & all the humiliation & domestic abuse etc. It's really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good try

I think my only complaint is I want more! But this is a great first effort and we all look forward to your next submission

das4200das4200over 4 years ago
Great so far

I think you've done a wonderful job so far, ignore the haters hiding behind anonymity. The content of domestic abuse isn't usually something I would go for. It's hard to read at times, but I feel there is so much more to this than that.

It's told from just one side. Perhaps there is more to Serena than what appears to us? Maybe not. Regardless, you've provided enough to have me interested in the characters enough to learn more.

DrZeus702DrZeus702over 4 years ago
Well written, but don't care for it

Very well written, and hope you keep writing. That being said this abusive story was not something I liked at all.

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 4 years ago

Did enjoy it, but more for the potential future of the story than where it is now. Would love to see things from Serena's perspective, maybe there's more to her than what it seems, or maybe she takes him for granted and wont know what she has until she loses him, or maybe she's just a lost cause and needs to get replaced by a new girlfriend. Either way, as I said, looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Loved the story and how she was bossing him around and using him. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NOPE

Holy shit, NOPE all the way.

This is abuse, not domination.

Learn the fucking difference already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
right now

this is abuse not domination like the others said if she realizes shes chasing him away with the abuse and cheating then it may turn into simple domination but right now im hoping he finds a nicer dominate shemale that will actually love him instead of using him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Don't listen to them I thought this was really good though I would had prefer a more flushed out story of they first encounter and her breaking him in

AnonymeAAnonymeAalmost 2 years ago

This is an incredible toxic relationship. She realy is abusing him, this is too close to the grim reality of many people. This is no domination... sorry I really hate that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No use reading this if without a resolving chapter. This story totally sux. Wish I could get back the time I just wasted!

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117088 months ago

I agree with the comments bellow. This needs a reconciliation/redemption chapter, or a chapter about him getting rid of this toxic waste of a person and shacking it up with another girl with a cock who would appreciate him more. Either or.

Without such a chapter, its about a 3/5. Itd be lower, but the sex scene was kinda hot and the wife like status of Heyden was neat. With such a chapter, it could easily be a 5/5. Poor poor Heyden.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous