My Girlfriend Teases in the Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So today is the first day, so we will do a standard round to get a sense of where you are at physically. Have you trained in a gym before?" So began our hour-long session.

Hearing a familiar laugh, I looked up and saw Zuzana appear around the corner as she smiled up at her trainer. He was clearly a Czech guy, only slightly taller than Zuzana, with short cropped hair and an easy smile. And I could see why he was smiling. Zuzana had really gone for it. On top, she was wearing an oversized gray shirt with a green trim that hung off one shoulder revealing her matching sports bra beneath. Down below, her legs were completely bare, and whatever bottoms she'd chosen were too small to see. She caught me looking and waved, "Starting with cardio!"

Her trainer put her on a treadmill, and leaned over the set it up. Starting slowly, I heard her footsteps as she reached a pretty decent pace. I wondered how long she'd keep it up. I didn't wonder for long, though, as Ray had me on my next exercise. We were hitting all the muscle groups and at a rapid tilt. I was already breathing heavily.

Zuz let out a whoop as she hit the end of her cardio. I looked over and saw she was glistening with sweat and panting. She laughed at something her trainer had said, and slapped him gently on the arm. I saw her shake her head, look around and see that there were only a couple other members working out besides us. She reached down, and pulled the shirt up and over her head.

I gasped. Underneath she was wearing the smallest pair of shorts I had ever seen in a gym. From the front they looked like panties though, to be fair, they were at least made of proper workout material. Up top she had the tiniest of sports bras, with only the one strap over her shoulder. Her form was gorgeous and on full display. As she turned to follow Ray to the mats area, I could see that only three quarters of her ass was covered.

Every person in the gym was looking at her, which she noticed as she looked around. Finally seeing me and blowing me a kiss as she practically pranced to the stretching area. Between sets, I glanced over and I had to wonder if such a thorough stretching routine was strictly necessary after such a relative short run.

Still, I couldn't blame her instructor as he must have been getting quite the show as she contorted herself according to his instructions. I couldn't see his face, but, unless he was gay, he was certainly getting a great view of my girl's ass as she bent over in front of him, touching her toes. I saw her look over her shoulder at him, smirk, and ask him a question. He rested his hand on her lower back to correct her back position. Pushing it down, which caused her to present her ass even more fully.

I could feel myself getting turned on, at least until Ray snapped his fingers and barked, "focus Mike! Come on finish the set." I looked at him apologetically and saw him staring across the gym. He whistled softly. "i can see why you'd look over there. That's your girlfriend right?"

I nodded, unable to speak during my set. "I hope you don't mind me saying, but she is a fine looking girl. Looks like she works out more than you." and slapped my back.

"That she is, and that she does. The gym is really more for me. I don't have the discipline to work out at home like she does."

Despite her knowledge and ability around the gym, her trainer sure did seem to find a lot of reasons to correct her position. Every time I looked over he had his hands somewhere, hip, upper thigh, lower back, shoulder, waist. Zuz didn't seem to mind and she really did some to be focused on the exercises.

I did about as well as I could expect, and was happy when Ray told me that we were on the last set. As I pulled dumbbells, working my biceps last, he asked, "So do you think you'll be back?"

"Let's see how I feel tomorrow" I grunted, finishing the last rep. As Ray put the dumbbells back on the rack I looked over and saw my smiling girlfriend bouncing towards me. Sweaty, but clearly not as tired as I was, she blurted, "Danny is saying that the spa here is really amazing. Should we go check it out?" before seeing that Ray was looking at her.

"Oh hi, I am Zuzana" to which he responded, in what sounded like perfect Czech, that he was Ray. He went on to say that the gym was closing soon, so we probably wouldn't have time to really enjoy the spa. "Danny said that he is closing today, and that if we want he's OK to stay around. Why don't you join us too? We can get to know each other?"

"Danny said that did he? Well, yeah, maybe I could also use some spa time, so long as you're OK hanging out with us?"

"Of course!" Zuz blurted before I had a chance to say anything. Well, whatever, Ray was a nice guy, and it seemed like a good idea to get to know her trainer a bit if she was going to be spending so much time with him.

"Why don't you guys head over there. Just grab a bathrobe and slippers from your locker. Towels and sheets for the sauna are there. We'll join you when we've closed the place."

Zuz was as happy as I'd seen her since the party, so I decided not to be a downer. "Hey that was great, I feel really good. How about you?"

"Oh it was awesome! Danny knows a lot. I think he'll really help me."

We reached the girls locker room, I reached out and took her by the hip. "You look amazing Zuz. Really, it's really motivating for me to see you like this. Got to get my six pack back."

She pressed against me briefly and said quietly, "I don't think you're the only one who liked it Cookie." and then she disappeared into her locker room.

We met outside the lockers and headed towards the spa area. She grabbed my hand and I said, "Hey Zuz, I know you're having fun and it's cool, but I don't want to do anything crazy today."

"What crazy? What do you mean?"

"Like, nothing like the dinner party or last night."

"Nothing like it? I thought we said that we had fun?" she asked slowly.

"We did, but I just don't think I'm ready for another sex party, especially when it's all guys. Look, I'm totally fine with you showing off if you want to, but I guess I'm just saying no fucking OK? No blowjobs you know? Let's just chill a bit and not do something that makes it weird to come back here."

"OK cookie, I understand. I wasn't planning on fucking anyone, but OK that is fair. Let's just have fun and enjoy the spa and get to know them."

The spa was pretty impressive. There was a 40 foot pool, jacuzzi a wet and to Finish saunas. There were also those buckets that you could tip to dowse yourself with cold water, and several private showers. The relax area had padded lounges and the whole place had chill music.

"Very nice" Zuzi muttered as we went to grab some towels and a light sheet for the sauna. "Should we go to the sauna first?"

"Let's chill a bit and drink some water OK? Then we can head in." We grabbed a couple lounges and guzzled water, describing our work out routines. It was clear that Zuzana was pumped up and happy, and I felt myself relax. No reason to stress, this was my girl and even if she was a bit crazy sometimes, she was mine. "You looked amazing today Pie. I was starting to get hard at one point. I love your body."

Finishing her water, Zuzana stood up and looked down at me. "Do you really?" she asked sultrily, and slowly undid her robe, letting it hang open. I drunk in the view of her trimmed bush and she shrugged her shoulders and let the robe fall to the ground. "Should I go in like this baby?"

Looking around quickly and unnecessarily, knowing we were alone for the moment, I said slowly, "well, Pie, I wouldn't want to give the guys the wrong idea.." I felt my dick harden slightly at the thought of the two trainers seeing my girl like this.

"What wrong idea Cookie?" she asked, running her hands up to her breasts, gently brushing her nipples until they were erect. "It's a sauna. We are in Europe. People are naked in saunas here..." She glanced down at the bulge under my towel, and raised an eyebrow. "It seems like you like it, yes?"

I laughed gently and stood up, grabbing her gently by the arms and bringing her towards me for a kiss. She inhaled deeply, and pushed her naked body fully against me. Her hand snaked down between my legs, and rubbed me firmly through the towel before I pushed her away slightly and said confidently, "How about you just wrap yourself in this sheet, and we follow the rules? It's all good, I'm fine, but I don't want to make things awkward for these guys. I like this gym, let's not fuck it up?"

She sniffed with false indignation, looking at the sheet I held out in my hand. "Oh OK Cookie, if you insist." Wrapping the towel around herself toga style, and tucking it tightly above her breast she said, "But I"m sure it would be fine. Those guys are not prudes I guess." She smiled though and said, "Let's start with the cooler sauna, yes?"

Happy that we avoided drama, I smiled back and and readily agreed. We entered the cool sauna and sat on the top bench. Zuz sat close to me and put her feet on my towel. She leaned against me and sighed, "This is so good." I kissed her head, and we both took the gentle heat in. I felt the tension leaving my body, and a glowing sense of love and affection for the beautiful creature pressed against me.

"I think Danny likes me." she said, and instantly I felt my shoulders tighten. "Oh?" I responded. "Yes, he was correcting me a lot, but I think I was doing it right. I might have gone a bit too sexy with my outfit today. But he is nice. And it still made me feel nice."

"Did he do anything inappropriate? Or just touching a bit too much?"

"Well, not really inappropriate. But, well, when he was spotting me for the bench press. I could see that, yeah, I know that he likes me."

"Jeeeeez" i said, laughing as I understood what she was saying, and felt my affection for her return. "You can't blame the guy can you? You really do look amazing Zuz. Was he packing?"

"I like that you say that. You look good too." she said smiling and rested her hand on my leg, rubbing gentle circles. "I don't think it was small. But I don't think huge. I don't know if I like him like that, so you know. But the work out did get my blood moving."

Her hand slipped in the fold of my sheet, and her smooth hand started rubbed against my inner thigh, making my dick jump. She turned towards me and kissed me. We both had a good sweat going, and her lips tasted salty. I ran my hand along her stomach until I found the gap in her wrap, and found her stomach.

She was breathing a bit more heavily. He fingers found the tip of my penis, and she cupped it, rubbing the tip. I pushed my hand up higher, and found her breast, tweaking her nipple causing her to gasp and pushed her tongue into my mouth. She grasped my shaft, and started stroking it slowly, and I flexed against her. I gave her other nipple some attention and tried to find something useful to do with my other hand, which was stymied by her wrap. I was about to ask her if she though we had time when the door blasted open and the guys came in.

Ray happily saying "Hey guys, how do you like..." but trailed off as we jumped apart. I tried to hide the fact that I was fully erect, but judging by their looks at my lap, I guess they knew. Fuck it, who cares. Danny said, "hey we can come back later or do this another time? Didn't mean to interrupt!"

"No no, don't worry about it" I said, standing up and holding out my hand to him, "good to meet you Danny." He looked at my hand, and then my now totally obvious hard on and said, "I'm glad you're enjoying the gym so far Mike."

"Don't mind that. It happens when you're dating someone like Zuzana."

"Miku you will make me blush" she quipped with false modesty. "Guys, we have to get out anyway, we are here for a long time. "

"OK cool, let's chill out. We actually brought some bubbles if you guys want to have a drink?" Danny said, nodding his head at an ice bucket and bottle that they'd put on the table near our stuff.

"We are VIPs Miku already. They know good clients."

Ray popped the bottle, and we started socializing. The guys both seemed decent enough. They'd been working at the gym for a few years, and both seemed really satisfied. "The money is not bad, and there are many perks" Danny said, glancing at Zuzi.

I suppressed an eye roll and said "Free gym access?" to which he responded, "Yeah that, and sometimes we have really hot clients." smiling at me confidently. "I hope we don't have to pretend that we don't all think your girl is hot. And I think you know she is. It's all good though, we are professionals, but we are still guys."

"I appreciate your honesty dude. All good. She is hot, obviously."

"Miku, I'm blushing again."

"No you're not" I laughed, leaning into her. "It takes a bit more than that to make you blush no?" I raised my glass and toasted, "To my hot girlfriend." and we downed our second large glass of prosecco.

Ray asked, "Hot sauna OK guys?" I wasn't a huge sauna guy, and was actually a bit tipsy after drinking so soon after a workout, so I wasn't sure how smart that was. But I wasn't going to be the kill joy, and we followed the boys in. The guys entered, and sat on the top row of the far bench. Zuz and I sat across from them, but on the lower bench. Immediately you could feel the difference between the two saunas.

"Uff, this one is hot!" Zuz said, hopping like a lizard on hot sand. "Put down the sheet Miku!" I yanked my sheet in an attempt to give her something to stand on, and ended up taking it off entirely and dropping the whole thing on the floor. My dick was flaccid, but it was hot so it was bigger than normal. As always, best to own these things, so I spread my arms out wide and said, "Nothing to hide!" to which Zuzi responded immediately, "Don't say 'nothing' Miku. It gets bigger!"

"I certainly hope so for your sake" Danny said through his laughter. It was actually good fun. I arranged the sheet on the bench and floor and plopped down on it in the buff. Zuz sat next to me, her toga tightly wrapped around her. The guys kept their towels wrapped and we all just soaked in the heat.

As always in these situations, everyone was sneaking glances at one another. I didn't' catch anyone looking at me, obviously, but I definitely could appreciate both of their physiques. They are professional, so obviously they should look better than me, but they both had very low body fat, and a good deal of functional muscle. The flat bellies and v shapes that disappeared under their towels definitely were something to aspire to.

I glanced over at Zuzana, and saw that she was also got a good drink of the view before she closed her eyes and said, "I think I will lie down. It's so hot." She moved to the side bench and lie on her stomach with her head closer to the boy's bench, and feet facing me. "Cookie, will you get me a towel I can put my head on" she asked, and I happily obliged, glad to have an excuse to get some cool air.

I wasn't gone for long, but when I returned, I saw that Zuz had decided it was time to remove her sheet. She had arranged it so she could lie entirely on it and as I walked to her and handed her the towel, she lifted up and thanked me. Her breasts and nipples would have been visible if the guys were looking, and I wonder how much of a view they had when she took of the sheet initially.

I glanced over at them, and saw that they were staring unabashedly now, drinking my girl's long lines. I returned to my bench, and looked over at her as well. I have to say that my view was certainly better. Her ass is amazing, of course, but better was the view between her thighs. She was not being modest with her legs, having them slightly apart, knowing that only I could see her pussy on display. They could see the fantastic curve and musculature of her ass, of course, but that's not the real prize. I Her body was covered with a sheen of sweat, and I could see her lips invitingly glisten. I realized with a jolt that I was getting hard, and that I didn't have any towel to conceal it.

Clearing my throat, I glanced over at the guys and saw that, despite them having the bleacher seats, they apparently were enjoying their view as much as I was enjoying mine. Both men were clearly getting hard as well tenting their towels comically. The sexual tension was thicker than the steam.

Ray hopped up and added some water to the coals. He took his time getting back to his place, obviously enjoying the view of Zuzana from this new angle.

Not lifting her head, which was facing away from us all, she said lazily, "why is it that your clients are both naked, but the professionals are still in towels like a couple of shy Americans?"

She turned her head at the, and stared pointedly at them. "Is this the type of service we can expect here?" As she spoke, I felt her foot on the outside of my calf. Her leg splayed open now, she tried to put it in my lap. "Can you rub my legs baby? Danny hurt me I think. I haven't run like that in a while."

I chuckled and shifted to her bench, sitting behind her. She placed both of her feet in my lap, which conveniently covered my semi. I rubbed her firmly as she liked, and looked at the guys, "Honestly, a naked woman just asked you to get naked. What is the problem?"

Ray cleared his throat and said, "Like we said before, we are professionals but we are men. We don't want to cause any problems or piss anyone off."

Keeping my eyes locked on his, I asked innocently, "What could be the problem?"

Zuzi sighed loudly at this, and turned, catlike, on to her back. She placed her feet squarely on to my now more than semi erect cock, and rubbed up and down. She stretched her arms above her head and arched her back, thrusting her tits upwards. Her nipples were hard. Her stomach was flat, and her body was covered in a fine layer sweat. Her pussy's little landing strip was on display, and from where they were sitting, with her legs slightly parted, they could probably see some of the good stuff.

"Yeah boys, what seems to be the problem?" She looked back at them now and smirked as their obvious arousal. "Don't be such prudes. We are not the type to cause problems. We are the type to have fun."

With that she placed her feet on either side of my cock and started to give me a foot-job. I spread my legs and proudly showed off my dick, wanting them to be jealous.

"Do what you want guys, keep your sheets on. We don't want to embarrass you." I put my arms behind me and looked at the ceiling, enjoying the feeling of my girl's administrations. Let them look.

"Fuck man you better not tell boss-man" Ray said as he stood up and removed his sheet.

"You better not tell my wife!" Daniel responded as he too spread his towel out and stood, baring himself to us..

"Oh my. Aren't you two fit all over?" Zuzana said, and she started stroking me more insistently. I raised my head and appraised our trainers. Both men, as previously mentioned were indeed very fit. And as Zuzana had already indicated, they had nothing to be ashamed of in the dick department either. Neither were like Kyle, thank god, but both were above average. I realized as I looked at them that I had never seen a black guy aroused in real life and found myself wondering if Zuzana had. Judging by her fixation on him, I guessed she hadn't.

Here we go, I thought before saying, "OK guys, just to be clear. No one is fucking my girlfriend today. This is a look but don't touch situation."

Zuzana looked clearly uncomfortable trying to look at the guys from her current position on her back. So she rolled off the side of the bench, and landed on her feet in a smooth motion. She straightened her legs and stood before her two admirers in all her naked sexual splendor.

She ran her hands up to her tits, making sure her nipples were still hard, and then covered her breasts with one arm and her bare pussy with the other in feigned modest pose. She gave a cute pout at them, licked her lips, and then turned around and faced me. Pushing her ass out, she took a couple steps towards me before bending at the waist so her face was right in mine, resting her forearms on my shoulders. She waved her ass back and forth invitingly at the guys.