My Girlfriend Teases in the Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We made rules Cookie. Don't try to change them now." Daniel audible groaned as he stared and was taunted by my girlfriend's pussy. She stamped her feet out wider, and arched her back, showing herself fully to them.

"We said no fucking." She paused looking at me and then started moaning as if she were getting fucked, bucking her hips. I looked behind her and saw the guys looked like their eyes were going to pop out of their heads. Their cocks both stood at attention.

"And we said no sucking." I had to stifle a laugh as Ray made the universal sound of disappointment at that one. Zuz whipped around before I could respond and sauntered towards them, "and yes, I agree that they cannot touch me. But we certainly didn't say they can't touch themselves."

She nodded approvingly as Daniel immediately started stroking himself, following shortly by Ray. Continuing to walk towards them, she shimmied between them, avoiding their genitals, "and honestly, I don't think we said anything about me not touching them!" and laid her hands on their chests. Appreciating their firmness, I groaned as she dragged her hands up along their bicepts, flexing as they stroked. She whistled appreciatively, and then ran her hands along their shoulders and down their chests to their sculpted abs. She stroked them gently there, and then looked briefly back over her shoulder at me before returning her gaze to the men. She traced her hand down further to Ray's trimmed pubic hair and where Daniels would have been if he had any, before turning back to face me and putting her hands on her hips.

"Isn't that right Mike? Did we agree to me not touching them?" She reached behind herself and pushed them insistently on the thighs, arms nearly brushing their dicks. They sat down, and she straddled their outside legs such that she had one foot between each of their legs. She made shooing motion with her hand behind her. Indicating that they should sit closer together, which they happily did.

The both had Cheshire grins as they wanked, wondering what this lovely woman was going to do to them. I was hard as always, turned on beyond belief watching my women wield her sexual power. But I was also feeling light headed from being in the sauna too long. I was drenched in sweat. Still, I couldn't leave now.

I jerked off slowly, enjoying the lubricant effect of my sweat, and watched as my girl sat back and landed on their muscled thighs, her eyes laser focused on mine. Her wet ass slid easily backwards as she pressed herself back against them. They removed their hands and both moaned as her ass cheeks brushed the sides of their cocks, her back resting on their arms and chests. They looked down at her tits and then lower and she spread her legs wider, and brought her hands down to her wet pussy.

It clearly wasn't just wet from the heat and she finally broke eye contact and closed her eyes. The men were fucking her with their eyes now, as they wanked their dicks against her hips. I wondered if that was breaking the rules, but god knows we didn't sign a real contract. All of us were moaning now, until I saw Daniel reach around her shoulder, and bring his hand to her perfect, breast.

Zuz leapt up as though stung, whirled around and shouted "Daniel! No touching! Play by the rules or you don't get to play." Again she pouted and said, "I'm going to die if I don't get some air."

She bolted for the exit, leaving us alone with our hardons. Looking at the trainers staring lustfully at my girlfriend's behind, I quipped "I'm with her boys" and gratefully followed. Unsurprisingly, I heard the boys clambered after us. Zuz made a b-line for the water bucket, and I joined her, pressing my hard-on against her ass.

"Here we go" she shouted happily as she pulled the lever and we both gasped from the freezing water.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled, and Zuz squealed adorably.

We looked at each other, her skin entirely gooseflesh, and we said "Jacuzzi" in unison before heading right for it and clambering in as quickly as we could without hurting ourselves.

The guys were bent over laughing, "Amateurs!" Ray shouted as he entered the water bucket area, turned so his erection was proudly pointing at us. He was smiling and lazily jerking off as he waited for the bucket to refill. He reached out his hand towards Daniel who was moving as if to join him and said with command, "wait your turn buddy."

He looked at us in the pool, one hand on his dick, and the other on the string and said, "This is how you do it." He put his head back and spread his hand out wide and he pulled the string. The water splashing off his dark body looked quite impressive, and I could feel Zuzi returning back from laughter to a place of supreme horniness.

She wrapped her hand around my dick and she watch the show and jerked me rapidly under the bubbling water. "I'm going to make them come Miku. And we're going to like it. But you're my man, and this is my dick" she said, giving it a squeeze, "but I want to watch their dicks squirt on me with you". I didn't think my cock could get harder, but it pulsed at the thought.

Just then, I felt and then saw Ray enter into the pool right next to Zuzana, standing on the bench. He brought his other leg around her so he was standing over her legs, and then leaned down to hand me a water bottle. He was uncircumcised, and perfectly formed dick was inches from her face. He was stroking the base slowly.

I realized that both Zuzi and I were staring and the dark head, which up close was clearly thicker than mine, and at the precum that was dripping from the tip. I looked up and saw that he was staring at me, ignoring the fact that Zuzi had opened her mouth and was reaching her tongue towards the strand of cum. Still holding the water bottle out for me, he said "You have to hydrate after the sauna." I took it, and took a drink. He looked down at Zuzana now and addressed her, "That goes for you too young lady."

I saw him flex his ass, and his cock and he squeezed it and a truly remarkable amount of precum ejected from his cock which flowed down into her mouth. "You have to hydrate." She vocalized incoherently as his spunk hit her tongue, and squeezed my dick so hard I nearly yelped. She ran her tongue along her lips to collect his gift and I saw her swallow.

Still not removing his dick from right in front of her face, he started stroking again in earnest. Zuz removed her hand from me and thrust it down between her legs. She was moaning with her mouth open, her tongue getting dangerously close to his cock head. He was clearly a rule follower, though, as even the smallest thrust forward and he'd be deep in her mouth. Her other hand traveled up his thigh, and it didn't stop until she couldn't go any higher and his balls slapped against the back of her hand as he masturbated.

"He looks good doesn't he cookie?" she asked, turning and catching me staring at it. She reached around and pulled my face to her, kissing me wetly before turning her face back to watch Ray. She held my cheek against hers. "Look at how beautiful his back skin is. I think he has a perfect body. You should have abs like him no?" She said, reaching out to touch them. He flexed for her, and it was hard not to be impressed.

"And I think he may have the perfect dick no?" She asked, looking for approval. He stopped stroking at that, and presented it to our inspection. He flexed and the cock leapt strongly up and down. "Oooh, he's so hard isn't he?" I felt myself nodding in agreement, my eyes transfixed.

"And check his legs? I think it would feel amazing to have this strong body on top of me, my legs wrapped around him" She leaned back and brought her legs out of the water and wrapped them around him. This action resulted in her tummy and pussy floating on top of the water. Ray moaned appreciatively at the view and started stroking again.

"Your girl is really something else" Ray said, "What a beautiful woman." The now familiar feeling in my stomach intensified as my girlfriend and another man worshiped each other. My cock, throbbed though, and I started worrying that I would come too soon. Zuzana reached down as she bucked her hips provocatively and slowly started rubbing her clit. I reached between her legs with my left hand and teased her lips, not surprised to find them covered in her juices. Ray's stomach pressed against the back of my hand as he pressed forward, causing my fingers to penetrate her. She moaned deeply.

My other hand was flying on my dick, causing more waves in the already bubbling whirlpool. The contrast between her light and his dark skin was truly erotic. I was close to coming.

He was stroking his meat above my girl's tummy rapidly now, and more precum started to drip from his tip. Zuzi was also sounded like she could come soon, her fingers going wild on her clit when she noticed the cum. "Don't waste that cum Cookie! Catch it" My hands occupied, I did the only thing I could and leaned forward so my mouth was under the strand, replicating my girlfriend's earlier maneuver. I felt a salty splash as it fell from him and directly into my mouth. I looked up and saw him laughing down at me with kind eyes. "Did you guys have any rules about him sucking my dick?" Ray asked.

Before either of us had a chance to answer, he pushed his hips forward and forced his dick against my closed mouth. He stroked the tip against my lips a few times, covering me with even more of his salty fluid, before I retreating, resting my head against my girlfriend's abs. His muscles flexed as he reached down and pried Zuzi's legs apart, giving him room to squat down and rest his black dick against her belly, his balls pressed against her wet pussy. It's tip was less than a tongues length away from me and repeated his question, "So can you boyfriend suck my dick Zuzana?"

"I would love it" she groaned. I was so horny, my mouth slowly parted and I had just decided to taste him when the scene was disturbed by a Tarzan screaming Daniel who jumped into the Jacuzzi.

He locked Ray in a full nelson and pulled him violently backwards, laughing and shouting, "No fucking the clients!!"

Ray clearly was able to defend himself, though, and was able to escape the lock and wrap his arms around Daniel. The both tried to gain leverage, but the effect from our vantage was a couple of buff dudes were rubbing their naked bodies against each other.

Zuzi was moaning even louder now, and I looked at her and wondered if she was going to come. Clearly she was enjoying the show. Unfortunately they both lost their balance and fell fully into the jacuzzi. They were lucky neither cracked their head on the side. That sobered her up momentarily, and she stood shouting "boys, boys, come now no fighting." She joined their huddle, sliding between them wrapping one arm to keep Daniel pressed up behind her and Ray up close in front.

Nothing like a naked Czech girl sliding her body against you to make you forget about a play fight. Unfortunately it almost made them forget about the rules, as both grabbed her and started thrusting towards whatever opening was closest. They weren't actually trying to penetrate her, but clearly their blood was boiling and they needed a timeout. Zuz had reached down and clasped one dick in each hand, and let them fuck her hands, thrusting their entire bodies against her. She was laughing and moaning, and then looked over to me with a wicked smile.

"No touching!" I shouted and they both immediately stopped thrusting. Zuzi's smile turned to a pout, but they extracted themselves from my girl and sunk down into the pool, properly chastised.

"But cookie we are not being fair! Our poor trainers, all riled up and nowhere to go." As she said this, she turned and placed her ass squarely in Roy's face. She gasped as he apparently touched her forcefully with his tongue, but she only allowed herself a few gyrations before she sunk down and sat squarely on his lap. She looked at me while she did this, and I saw her grinding her hips against him. I glanced quickly at Daniel, seeing that Zuz had a clear preference for Ray, but he didn't seem to bothered, happily watching and taking care of himself.

Ray grasped the edge of the pool now, desperately trying not to grab this woman and impale her with his dick as she teased him. "Don't worry Miku. His beautiful dick that you want to kiss is just rubbing the outside of my pussy, I won't let him put it in. Even though it would feel soooo good, and I know you like me to feel good." her eyes closed as she continued gyrating. Honestly, they could have been fucking and I'd have no way to know.

"But no Cookie, my pussy is yours today. And my mouth." She opened her eyes then and looked me straight in the eyes as she slowly ground against my new trainer. She put her finger in her mouth and looked cutely over her shoulder, then back at me and said quizzically, "But we didn't say anything about my ass, did we?"

All three of us men audible moaned at this and I whispered, "Jesus Pie."

She raised herself slight and stayed still, hovering over Roy, her ass resting against his navel. "What do you think Miku, should I like this strong black man fuck my little asshole?" She looked back over her shoulder, "Do you think you even could fuck it like this? Ooh, he's trying" and she closed her eyes again, one hand disappearing under the water.

She moaned and panted for a moment, then looked at me again, noting the look of pure lust on my face and how quickly I was jerking off. She smiled sultrily, "Oh he's trying so hard, but I don't think he can do it with no hands." Her hips started gyrating again and from the movement of her shoulders, she seemed to be rubbing him against her. She shot me a concerned look and licked her lips, "Should I help him cookie? Should I help this man fuck your girlfriend in her ass while you watch and jerk off? "

I nearly came. I had no idea what my answer would be, and decided not to make one. I let my lust take over. With a roar I leapt at her and grabbed her roughly by the the neck. Her face went from horniness, to shock as she grasped my hands. Then her face softened to humor as she realized that I'd been pushed too far, and then right back desperate horniness as I slammed her over the edge of the pool.

"WE", I slapped her once, hard on the ass and she yelped, "HAVE", lined up my dick with my hand, and rammed it into her in one stroke, "RULES!". I immediately started pounding her at full strength from behind, more roughly than I ever have before.

She was laughing and moaning "Yes now fuck me! Mmmm, I want more." which soon subsided to repeating a phrase over and over as her orgasm approached.

Ray and Daniel stood as well, both beating their cocks as they watched the show.

"You fucking tease" Ray growled, apparently not satisfied to be a spectator. He grabbed her by the hair, and carefully but forcefully turned her to face him. I saw from her expression that she was OK with this, so I turned with her, continuing to fuck as she faced her new friend. She planted her arms on either side of him as he held her head millimeters from his cock by a handful of her hair, and beat his dick with the other hand. I appreciated that he was still not violating the rules.

"Oh Ray, you want to fuck my mouth so bad don't you?" grunting between each word as I fucked her with all I had. "Come in my mouth, come on do it" and she opened as wide as she could. I'm sure her tongue must have brushed against him 'cause I certainly wasn't being gentle and she was bouncing like mad. I felt my orgasm building.

Zuz looked to our right and saw Daniel, furiously wanking and showing us his O face. She shouted at him "come on my ass Daniel. You were drooling over it all day. Shoot your load on my ass."

I kept fucking as he stumbled forward and blasted uncontrollably towards us. The first rope of cum struck me on the belly, but following shots found their target, painting her ass cheeks and asshole. The water on her skin acted as a lubricant, thinning the semen so a good amount of it it flowed down her crack and on to my member. I watched as my thrusts forced it inside her, my dick now coated with a strangers cum. My girlfriend's cries reached a fevered pitch, and then she was silent for a moment before her orgasm struck. Her cries and the convulsions of her pussy on my cock triggered me. The orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. I shouted incoherently and felt my legs buckle as I pumped semen into my girl's pussy.

I fell forward on to her, forcing her onto Ray, who fell back under our weight, both of us still coming. I hear Ray shout as well and saw and heard as cum blasted from his dick, striking Zuzana under the chin. She opened her eyes and grabbed his cock with two hands, moaning whorishly she voiced "Yes. Come for us" and aimed right for her mouth. I had front row seat, my cheek resting on his hard thigh, and watched his cock pulse multiple ropes of semen deep into her throat and cheeks.

She looked down at me with a lustfully wicked gaze as another pulse hit her tongue. She tilted the weapon slightly towards me and I gasped in shock as his spunk splashed across my cheek and neck. This guy came buckets. The next emission pulsed more weakly, but still strongly enough that I felt his hot cum enter my mouth which was open more from the fact that I was panting than from desire for his come.

His dick was resting on his thigh now, and I watched more white fluid flow river-like from his tip to pool on his hip in front of me. Zuz moaned and she milked him to completion. She squeezed one final time, coercing out the last drop and leaned forward, running her tongue along the length of his dick to collecting the fruits of our labor.

Ray was laughing contently, and I felt him lay his arm across my back and one on my girlfriend's. She smiled up at him, and then looked at me with a gleam in her eye. I knew what was coming. "Ready for a snack Cookie?" She scooted towards me stopping to clean the pool he'd created on his hip. Having just come, the idea of cum play was less enticing than right before the orgasm, and I tried to back away.

I was surprised to feel Ray tense his arm, and he easily kept me pressed against his hip. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked me.

Zuzi could hardly contain herself and she sucked up his cum, smiling with her mouth closed to keep everything inside. She opened her mouth briefly to show his white cum pooled on his tongue, and she played with it, letting me see, before leaning forward, grabbing me by the hair, and forcing it all into my mouth. Instead of the usual make-out session, once she pushed it into my mouth, she immediately backed away and said, "You were rough with me, so I will be rough with you. It is fair." With a serious expression, she slapped me on the face hard enough to leave a mark. I moaned, hurt but turned on. She'd never hit me before. "Swallow it Miku. Eat your trainer's cum."

"Don't worry Mike." Ray said supportive, "I eat healthy, it's good for ya. You need the calories" as he squeezed my relatively small triceps.

"Fuck you guys" I said carefully with my full mouth, trying not to laugh. They both watched me intently, waiting to see what I could do. Zuzi was absentmindedly stroking Ray's body, exploring his form almost subconsciously. His hands wandered as well, between her thighs and up to her pussy. Stopping before he touched her pussy, but touching her leg nonetheless. I touched my dick, and noticed it was still hard. The taste of the sperm started to feel erotic, rather than revolting.

My face turned serious, I swallowed, jerking again. Zuzana nodded at me, "Good boy."

I reached up and grabbed her arm, trying to pull her down on to my lap. But she stood her ground, shook her head, and said, "You're not done yet. You forgot about this. Come and eat your Pie. Clean up Pie's pie." She laughed somewhat cruelly at her use of our nickname, and then turned placed her hands on Ray's thighs. She looked over her shoulder and arched her back, presenting her cum covered ass and pussy to me. "I can't believe how much you love come. Do it. Eat it."