My Girlfriend Teases in the Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked and realized that I wanted it.

Before I could start on the task, I heard someone clear their throat. looking up, we could see that Daniel had a robe on and was heading towards the door. "Guys, that was a blast, kinkiest clients ever. I am looking forward to seeing you next week Zuzana. Mike, thanks for sharing." He paused, shaking his head a bit, and then said, "I have to go or my wife is going to be asking questions."

Ray didn't bother to look up, his eyes glued to Zuzana's. His dick also refused to deflate as he willed it back to full staff. His hands were running up and down Zuzana's shoulders and arms, seeming to think that the "no touching" rule now only applied to certain areas of her body. He said, "See ya tomorrow bud. Say hi to Alice for me."

Once Daniel had exited, Ray looked intently into Zuzana's eyes and asked, "So was that breaking the rules when you licked my dick just now Zuzana?" His arms stayed on her shoulders as she reached forward and grabbed his cock again.

"Get to work" she said firmly to me, and then I felt, rather than saw Zuzi bend forward to kiss Ray. She jerked his dick against her tits now as they kissed. My ears ringing, my head spinning, I leaned forward and pressed my face between her slippery ass cheeks. I pressed my nose into her asshole, my face covered in spunk, and started licking Danny and my cream out of her.

So filthy, I couldn't seem to get enough. My girlfriend's pussy was inflamed, her lips and clit slippery and firm. I couldn't decide which of us was more turned on. I slurped her sex, and then dragged my tongue up and over her asshole. My hands smeared Daniel's cum into her skin and I kissed her cheeks, my lips stick with semen.

I stood up, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand as I swallowed the sex in my mouth, and pressed my dick against my girlfriend's crack. I leaned forward and kissed her back up to her neck. She broke off her kiss with Roy, turned her head to finally smile at me, and then reached back and slipped my dick back inside her. I held it there, and stayed pressed against her back as she kissed down his body, pausing at each nipple to suck and flick.

As she approached his dick, she parted slightly from me, resting her head on on of his hips, while I rested my head on his other. She met my eyes with a sultry gaze, as she jacked him off between us. I flexed my cock inside her. She squeezed me with her pussy. She extended her tongue from her mouth and lightly dragged it along the length of his cock. He groaned.

"Is this breaking the rules baby?" Her hips pushed back and gyrated against me I started to gently thrust, adding a new dimension to the movement. I shook my head no. "That's right baby, I'm not sucking it, I'm just licking it." She brought the tip against her lips, and whispered, her eyes blazing, "And you like watching me lick it don't you". I nodded. "Maybe it's time to see something else?"

She reached behind and pushed me away gently. I complied, my dick slapped against my stomach as it withdrew from her wetness. We all stood in the middle of the now still pool. I watched from behind as Zuzi wrapped one arm around Ray's neck, and started kissing him again. I was starting to feel like the odd man out, feeling the betrayal, and yet my dick was hard as ever. I started jacking off and leaned forward, again burying my face between Zuzi's ass cheeks to tongue her hole again, wondering if maybe I could fuck her ass today.

I expected her to push back against me to encourage me, but instead I felt her raise up and reposition Ray so his dick was between her thighs. I could see the tip appearing and disappearing as he slowly fucked her thighs. His hands clasped her ass and opened her to me, letting me lick her asshole as best as I could.

My girlfriend turned and looked down at me and said, "Don't you think it would look good inside me baby?" She rolled her hips and he continued thrusting, and I pulled back to enjoy the view. Zuzana turned around then, pushing her ass against him, and his cock again appeared between her legs. She reached down and stroked it while looking down at me, "You would have such a good view from down there, no?"

I saw his arm appear around her hips and he easily lifted her and he sat down, keeping her on his lap with his legs together and hers spread. She was using him as a masturbation device now, rubbing his thick head against her clit. "You know you want to see it don't you? This big black dick inside me?" I cringed a bit at the term, but all she saw in my face was approval. She raised up and placed the tip at her entry and continued stroking it. Her eyes never left mine.

"We have rules Pie," I said weakly. I was still jerking my dick though, and I licked my lips. I really wanted her to sit on it.

"But rules, Cookie." The head of his dick now splitting her inner lips, "are made" she lowered herself slowly, "to be broken" and then they both gasped as she dropped herself fully on him.

I moaned and watched her lips suctioning him in as his dick disappeared inside her. She looked down at me and moaned, "Oh I love fat cocks." She ground herself slowly on him, and I saw his long fingers reach around and firmly rub her clit. She lifted herself slowly, and I saw his black cock appear, my cum and hers giving it a glistening shine. His balls lifted as he flexed himself, causing her to close her eyes and lean back against his strong chest. "It makes me so full. I can feel when he flexes it. It's bigger than yours Cookie, it's really really good." She raised herself and lowered now, gyrating her hips as she did. She opened her eyes and looked at me again and curled a finger at me, motioned me to come closer.

"Really look at it, is it sexy? It feels so good. He has an amazing cock." I leaned forward and rested on his knees. She reached her hands behind my head , "Do you want to eat it?" Ray reached his other hand to her cunt, pulling back her hood and exposing her rock hard clit to me.

"Suck it man. Suck her clit while I give your girl my big dick. Don't be shy." She reached out to me, placing her hands behind my head, and I let her pull me to them. She held herself still and Ray took over, driving himself into her slowly. I pushed myself forward so my stomach was against his knees and leaned forward so my face was next to their coupled organs. I could smell them and I reached out my tongue tentatively, letting it bump against her clit.

I shuffled forward until my dick bumped against Ray's muscled calves. I rubbed his muscled calves and grabbed them, appreciating their hardness. I slid my dick up and down against his legs as I stimulated my woman. I felt him spread his legs slightly, and my dick fell between his calves, which he caught as he brought his knees back together. I fucked his legs, not caring about anything other than the insane sexual urges we all felt. I pressed my face fully against her now, sucking her clit inside my mouth. I stuck my tongue out fully, and felt it contact Ray's member. He tasted as a mix of cum, my girlfriend and I couldn't believe how erotic it felt.

Zuzi moaned more loudly, and I looked up and saw her watching me. "It's nice isn't it Cookie?" I felt her apply pressure to my head, trying to force me downward, and I let her. They both held still in anticipation as my tongue left the safety of her clit, and I ran the flat of it down his shaft until I reached his balls. He moaned. I opened my mouth and. sucked gently, brought his testicle into my mouth. I held it there, shocked at what I was doing, and circled my tongue around it.

"Nice man" he moaned and it popped out of my mouth as his sack retreated upwards, tightening. I extended my tongue and licked him from the bottom of his balls, forcing them apart, and then firmly upwards, savoring the taste of the sex and the taboo before finding my girlfriend's clit and sucked it hard. My dick was still sliding between Ray's calves, so I took one hand and grasped his balls firmly.

"You going to fill my girlfriend with these Ray?" I squeezed them and licked his cock again and then back to my girl, sucking her clit. I circled my tongue firmly now, trying to bring her to orgasm. I continued rubbing his balls, marveling at the feeling of it.

My girl's clit was hard as a rock and I sucked and licked it. His hard shaft slid along my chin as he thrust himself more strongly now. Zuzi hovered above him, her arms braced on the edge of the pool, her legs on one bench, I was impressed by her strength. She willingly receiving his thrusts, trying to keep steady for me, her moans rising in intensity.

"I love this fat dick, baby. Oh god, oh god oh god. I am going to come come. I'm going to come on this big dick."

"Can I come with you baby?" Ray grunted, I started thrusting harder and felt as Zuzi tried pushing me down. I couldn't believe this man we'd just met was about to empty himself into my girflriend. And I was going to help.

"Suck his balls for me Miku. Make him shoot in me. I want it inside me. It will be so thick. So hot." I let her push me down, my lips brushing against his shaft and then balls. I pulled his sack roughly to me and held my mouth against it with one hand, reaching up with the other to wrap my hand around it's base. Feeling the hardness, the strength.

"Yeah man, cum in her. Give my girl your cum" I groaned, fucking his calves. He shouted, and I felt his balls pulse, his dick throb in my hand, and then spasm as his cum began to fill my girlfriend.

Zuzi also started crying out and buried him, her wet cunt resting on my hand. I watched them both shudder as her orgasm milked his, my fingers giving him as much stimulation as I could trapped under my girl's weight..

I leaned forward and licked everything I could. Her clit, her lips, his shaft, at this point I didn't care. I was so close to coming. Zuz raised her hips, and his cock fell out, and a stream of his cum started to spill out of her. I groaned at the sight. My girlfriend reached down and cupped her pussy to stop the flow, before inserting two fingers, pushing his seed back inside her.

I imagined fucking her now, already so full of cum and was about to stand up when she said, "Maybe I'll get pregnant Miku? We would have a beautiful baby I think, no?" The words and the view of her cum covered fingers inches from my face forced me over the edge. I pressed my face against her hands and came, and groaned, feeling my balls clench and Ray's legs tighten against me. My cock jumped as I blasting my semen uselessly between his legs and into the pool.

Zuzi watched me cum and turned her hand around, pushing three of her filthy fingers into my mouth. "Eat your vitamins baby, maybe next time you can come in me?" I could hear Roy laughing into my girlfriend's back as he kept giving me a calf job, flexed his muscles, milking me a bit. I felt a bit like a moron, sucking on her cummy fingers, the only one moaning now. I shuddered as the last pulse of my orgasm, and shakily shood up. I gripped my softening penis and pushed it inside her. Despite not being hard, my cock easily slipped in, her pussy was so stretched. After a couple thrusts, I pulled out and brought my now come covered dick up to her mouth, "How about you eat yours?"

"With pleasure she responded" and happily lapped up Ray's cum from my softening dick. She looked at me and pulled back, laughing happily. She held my penis in two fingers, flicking it limply around, and said, "Is this when I'm supposed to make fun of your dick?" She looked at me, her eyes narrowing, "What's the matter Mike? You can't get it up?" She looked down at Ray's member, "Look at him, he's still ready to go baby? Maybe he can teach you how he does that during your next training session?"

She laughed at my shocked look and then reached her hand down to wrap around his perma-hard dick. "What are you going to do if I keep fucking him now Cookie?" she asked cruelly, settling down so the tip again split her pussy open.

My mouth was literally hanging open in shock, and I was about to tell her that it was time to go when I saw Ray's hands appear under her bum, stopping her decent. He chuckled deeply and intoned, "Sorry babe, this has been great." He lifted her easily and placed her on his thighs and pulled her towards him for a kiss. She leaned into it, ignoring me completely. I watched their tongues mingle as I stroked my soft dick with two fingers. Zuz raised up and straddled Ray as he sat on the edge of the pool, wrapping her legs around him.

She started grinding her hips against him, and she raised up, her back to me, and reached down to grab his cock. She pointed it at her entrance and was about to drop down on it when I saw Ray clasp each of her cheeks. With a laugh, he stood up quickly. Zuzana gave a whoop and then continued bucking her hips against him. On my knees, her ass was right at face level. I admired Ray's physique as he held her, his knees slightly bent. Her slit was resting on his penis, and her bucking caused it to slide back and forth against her. Cum was dripping from her and coating Ray's dick invitingly.

I stared, transfixed, and licked my lips. Not thinking, I crawled forward and put my face between their legs. I turned my head upward and watched cum rain down on me, coating my face, I opened my mouth to catch would I could. I raised up to my knees and brought my tongue to the underside of his shaft and groaned. The cum shower continued as Zuzana's bucking hips and his cock kept her open. I jerked my cock, relieved to feel it hardening, and dragged my tongue up and down the length of his cock and balls. My eyes closed, I was insane with sex. I paused at his cock head, and opened my mouth, ready to feel a dick in my mouth for the first time.

My reverie was broken before that could happen by Ray's loud laugh. He looked down at me and said, "You two are insatiable aren't you?" He bent down and gently dropped her into the pool next to me. She immediately leaned forward, and took his cock as deep into her mouth as he could, moaning wantonly.

Ray had a huge smile as he looked down at us, but he shook his head and reached around my girlfriend and extended a hand out to me. I grabbed it, and he pulled me up. He put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me to him. Zuzana was gagging loudly on his dick, and he closed his eyes briefly in pleasure. His hug forced my body fully against him, and I wrapped one arm along his lower back. I ground my now hard dick against his side, I could feel Zuzana's hair against my hip as she bobbed rapidly on his solid meat. "That was a great time man." He pulled away and looked me in my eyes, and I could detect a bit of concern there.

He looked down at Zuzana chuckled. He pulled his hips back, and placed a hand on her forehead, stopping her from continuing her administrations. She looked up at him with a frustrated look, and he said apologetically, "I'm sorry sweetheart, I'd love to stay but I've got a tinder date later, have to keep a couple bullets in the chamber."

He patted her cheek gently, and then me on the back and said, "You two are quite the couple." With that, he stepped out of the pool and said, "You be good OK? That was great fun. Mike, I hope I see you at our training session soon?" He reached his hand out, and I took it firmly. Trying to be confident, we shook hands and I realized that he had a look of pity in his eyes. He pursed his lips tightly, waved a bit awkwardly, grabbed his robe and left without another word.

I looked down at Zuz, and she glanced at my hard, but now suddenly softening cock, and then glumly up at me. Neither of us were smiling. I sighed, and said, "Well I guess we'll have plenty to talk about at dinner, won't we Pie?"