My Girlfriend the Engineer Ch. 01

Story Info
Hayley's bed has some new surprises thanks to her girlfriend.
4.5k words
4.52
23.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18. The characters and events present are created from my mind and any resemblance to anyone is purely accidental.

*

Hayley rolled and groaned in her sleep. Her arms were stretching out, her legs bending over small rolls, her toes curling and clasping at anything they could. Her whole body was reaching out, reaching for her normal bed mate. She had spent two years sleeping alongside them; now Hayley's body yearned for the warmth her partner gave her.

Strong, firm, solid. Her partner owned all those epithets. Intelligent, creative and driven too; but those were all things her mind craved. That mind was currently asleep and the needs of her body had taken charge. The covers, the mattress, the whole bed; all of it was far too soft and yielded so easily. Hayley's body needed something robust and sturdy, secure and durable. Her thighs recalled the memory of tensing lightly around solid and toned calves. Her arms, the feeling clenching around a space inhabited by a chest made of permanence, unyielding and stable. And her fingers? They tensed, searching for the sensation of taunt, resilient skin beneath them.

Hayley's own body was the opposite of her partner's. Where there was strength, she was soft. Where they were unyielding, Hayley was supple. Her body was lithe of limb, her curves smooth as satin fabric. Not a single harsh angle was present anywhere on her elegant body. If she had been born a hundred years earlier, she would have been described as lissom. In this modern technical age, she was simply beautifully full without being bulky. The thicker side of slim, and the thinner side of plump. She had been bestowed with good genes and put effort into maintaining and optimizing the figure these had given her. However, unlike the coincidental strength and firm nature of her partner, it was a conscious effort for Hayley to maintain her fitness.

The body of Hayley's partner would never reveal their profession to an observer; they had never strayed into the stereotyped conception of what a programmer ought to look like. Their life history was drenched in a love for mechanics, a thirst for engineering precision and a drive for sporting excellence. They had built a body that was as far from the stereotyped weak and fragile body of a programmer as one could get. Built instead was a body that had been shaped for strength, toughness, and reliability; and inside that body, a mind that was, while formidable, also ever-so-slightly... moonstruck.

For Hayley's partner had the creativity of a genuine artist; but also, the mad desire for experimentation that often accompanied it. When describing her partner to her friends, Hayley often used lines from one of her favourite movies that listed how often the traits of madness, and brilliance coincided. The little spark of insanity inside her partner led to an unending wellspring of wild, exciting ideas. The liberating spontaneity that her partner brought allowed Hayley to let herself loosen off the shackles earned from her strict upbringing and wiggle free, whenever they threatened to recapture her. It was precisely the exquisite mix of physical stamina and stability, calm outward demeanour, and concealed flame of passion and absurdity that had drawn Hayley in and drove their relationship forward throughout.

They'd moved in together rapidly and argued regularly, but the syncretic almost symbiotic mix of personalities; Hayley's flexibility and compassion, and her partner's unique blend of physical security and mental unruliness ensured the rule that every day the two spent together, be it storms or calm seas, would see their relationship and love only grow stronger.

It was that intense bond between them and the lack of fulfilment on that night that led Hayley's body to flop and flail in bed until she was on her back starfish style; reaching out in all directions. She was yearning to grasp and lock on to any hint of her partner's presence and yet, so far, going wanting.

And it was that exact moment when, underneath the bed began a very gentle, nearly imperceptible whir. Deep below, tiny groans and small hisses announced the slip from inactivity to transition.

*

Hmmmiiirrrr. The...somethings...in the darkness moaned.

Clink, clink, clink. They stretched below.

Shhhh-iiiink. They progressed along the carpeted floor.

For a moment they rested. Poised and still they were monitored. Checked. Examined and contentedly confirmed. Then in unison, glinting points rose from the ground.

There was little light in the bedroom. Only a few blinking green, red and blue lights in the dark corners and the miniscule penetrating slivers of a streetlight's orange glow. But it was enough. If she had been awake, Hayley would have noticed them when they raised themselves above the sides of the mattress, half a foot away from the bed itself.

Perfectly vertically they climbed, only the smallest of curves at the base of the towers they were creating hinting that their progression skyward from underneath the bed was connected. Small and thin but rectangular and segmented were the shining towers they built. Each capped with a small smooth-edged triangle.

Seven in total rose from the dark. On both sides of the bed, they climbed upwards. They were not evenly spaced along its length but their distribution was carefully considered nevertheless. One of the seven towers stood out from the rest. Closely accompanying the one rising on Hayley's left side near the head of the bed it had no opposite number. Its role was different from the others. Unlike the others it had been carefully smoothed and refined so that not a single sharp or hard edge remained. It was also considerably lighter due to it not being fortified like the others had. Its accomplices of course required bolstering and strengthening to fulfil their task.

Having reached a foot above the height of the bed, the towers gently and seamlessly made another rounded turn. Now each of them stretched out towards the bed -- but unlike before they made individual paths. They all headed to designated parts of the bed, or more accurately its occupant.

A cup was placed on a table. A small finger flicked while others tapped lightly.

Mostly things were progressing correctly. Structural-05 and 06 were always going to be the trickiest to manage as they had the most non-linear pathing to follow but the real issues currently were 06 and 07. A full stop was called.

The gentle whirring halted. Hisses locked the poised cobras in place. The two towers at the foot of the bed withdrew rapidly, turning both corners and slinking under the bed before stopping at its very edge. A moment of stillness filled the bedroom before the whirring resumed at a low pitch. The heads of the towers began their climb once again until they disappeared from view and only faint lumps could be seen sliding underneath the duvet that covered the bed's sleeping occupant.

Perfect.

06 and 07 were in correct relative progression with the others. Recommencing program.

The drone beneath the bed increased its pitch to its previous degree and all the towers began their movement. The two that stood mirrored at the top of the bed angled their pointed heads downwards. They swung gently side to side like a hypnotising serpent. Invisible and unseen beams tracked along the surface, picking up the rises in the hilly surface they tracked across. The large plateaus that each of them sought out would have to be recorded so they could pursue their prey without direct vision.

Structural-05 and 06 started their difficult journey. It had taken many failed attempts to get them tracking correctly. They had to recognise and pick up the features and distinguish them from normal peaks and ridges with the infrared readings. Following that they would have to continue along an indirect path to their targets with the full possibility that their targets may have moved by the time they reached them. It had been very tempting to manually conduct this part of the maneuverer but that...that wouldn't have really been sporting. It would defeat the point. Hours, days, weeks spent refining, creating and polishing could not be defeated by a difficult moment. As Hayley breathed deeply and gently, another held their breath.

The heads of the two towers above Hayley's centre had climbed the highest and were now still, holding position out of the way, but poised to act all the same. The duvet at the bottom of the bed swelled where it was lifted above the occupant it was supposed to cover. Air blew through the area being held up but Hayley did not stir. Her hands were more sensitive to heat and touch than her lower extremities. That was what made this next moment so tense.

*

The smooth triangles disappeared beneath the covers. They snaked along the mattress, only very gently pushing it out of the way. Unlike their cousins down south, this pair aimed to lift the duvet as little as possible. All the others were poised ready, completely stationary.

02 was above her head. 05 and 06 were hovering above the centre of the bed. 07 and 08 were holding position above each calf, heads pointed down, ready to dive. It all hinged on 03 and 04. They were locked in, they slithered towards their target. She wasn't stirring. The heads stopped and the bodies curled up. The excess length of their bodies coiled and clinked against the duvet as the bumped up its surface. They paused for a millisecond.

Now!

Forty centimetres from their targets the two instruments sprang into action. Shooting forwards and using all the length they had built up they wrapped around Hayley's wrists, curling under and around once, twice, three times, until the smooth heads rested on the back of her hands. Hayley's eyes shot open and blinked at the cold touch, her initial reaction to pull her hands and arms towards her, eliciting alarm when she found she could not move them. They were held firmly in place.

Not a moment later the same happened to her legs. Thick, cool metallic coils wrapped around them.

Loud clinking and scraping echoed across the room as the segmented sections linked together reinforcing and consolidating their grip.

A dark shadow loomed down towards her eyes. She barely had time to register the futility of her struggle. Her mouth opened at the beginnings of a scream too late. Far too late.

The custom purpose instrument wrapped around her mouth smoothly and lightly but no less securely than the others. The third wrap of the instrument around her face completed the circuit and stifled any noise. The segments did not join together but their specialised rounded nature meant an almost continuous surface now coated Hayley's lower face and wrapped around the back of her head, skilfully threaded underneath her dark brown hair, leaving it free flowing and under no tension.

Then they began to lift. Quickly. Hayley screamed ineffectually as she couldn't tell the difference between being supported and being dragged. Pulled by her limbs and head her body was drawn to the two floating instruments above her waist. The weight of the duvet pressed onto her body but with its uneven spread, caused by Hayley's restless sleep, it began to slip. Over to her right it began to fall. Sliding further and further, accelerating away from her body it tumbled over the side and revealed her nude form to the cold air of her bedroom. She writhed and struggled against her restraints, shifting her hips as she was held up by her limbs, her wrists and ankles beginning to ache under the strain of carrying her entire weight.

Everything was progressing perfectly in line with the program.

When she reached three feet above the bed the waiting two towers accompanied her the final two feet to the designated height. The five attached to her halted at five feet above the bed and the two free instruments smoothly and calmly rolled into action. They crossed over her body passing each other before looping back around and tightening their hold. Secured in place these two were well-braced with a back and forth snaking pattern that rose from the floor. Multiple layers settled upon each other and helped these two fulfil their duty of taking the strain off Hayley's weight and allowing her whole body to be supported by the now secure towers.

The whirring stopped. A hiss released the tension of the room. The room was still.

Perfect.

The chink of a cup being raised off a table was suddenly deafening in the hush of the night. The cup was gently, and with no hurry, raised to a pair of lips.

Time to take stock. Structural-02 was wrapped around her lower face and mouth, leaving the nose free of course. Structural-03 and 04 were secured around the arms and wrists. 05 and 06 were braced and locked into position around two points on her waist to properly support her body and 07 and 08 here tightly wound around her legs and ankles.

The cup was tipped further back filling the room with slurps, gulps and a satisfied "aahh". These sounds echoed around the room over the quiet of the room, freezing Hayley in place, silencing her already muffled screams and causing her eyes to widen dramatically. Fingers tapped a few times and the whirring restarted. Hayley found her arms and head being raised as her legs were ever so slightly lowered, still spread far apart. She heard clinking behind her and felt a large presence moving closer to her.

01 was right on schedule. Absolutely perfect.

A large cool surface encompassed Hayley's entire back. Exquisitely moulded and expertly aimed the large sheet of cool material covered her. A thin layer of soft, pliable material separated the large sheet of metal from Hayley's back and allowed her to sink into it. All the crevasses and ridges of her back, including a perfectly aligned space for the two waist wrapping instruments, were entirely supported and melded to the support and she was able to fully relax into it; had she been in the mood for relaxing at that instant.

The tilting forward of her body allowed her a far better view down the bed and past it. She could see her body laid out bare before her secured by the shiny, metallic, segmented contraptions. Beyond that, beyond her bed, a shadow.

A shadow with eyes.

Bright eyes. Gleaming eyes. Sparkling eyes. Sparkling in the darkness.

Sparkling, with just a hint of insanity.

Hayley starred disbelieving into the piercing, gleeful blue eyes of her girlfriend. The mechanic, turned engineer, turned programmer.

Alex set her cup of very early morning tea down on her coaster and smiled innocently. "Morning Hayley." She said sweetly, not at all in the manner of someone who currently had her girlfriend suspended five feet in the air by robotic tentacles. "How did you sleep?"

*

The smooth metal contraption around her mouth unwound itself and finally released her. She paused for a few seconds to take some deep slow breaths and recover.

"Alex what the fuck!"

Hayley's girlfriend just laughed at her confusion.

"Seriously Alex - Alex what the fuck is this? What the fuck is this?" Hayley's released head was now free to move around and examine her captors in greater detail -- and her grinning girlfriend sitting at a desk with a laptop and control board that linked multiple wires to... something... under the bed.

Hayley's initial fear had begun to subside as she understood Alex's role in her predicament and although her pulse was racing she started to relax.

"Is Doc Ock underneath my bed or am I in one of your anime?" she asked with a hint of a laugh as she examined the restraints with interest while her girlfriend stood.

Alex laughed at the question as she walked forward. Examining Hayley, she smiled and looked at her in the eyes.

"If it was, it would be anecchi." She gently tapped her fingers to Hayley's plump red lips, feeling just the hint of moisture and grinned. "And now it's ahentai!"

"I don't speak Japanese, Alex."

"You don't speak Russian but you still call it vodka."

"Not the same thing."

"Yes, it is!"

"No way."

"Absolutely is."

"Nu uh!"

"Absolutely is, and that's final!" Alex said smiling as she returned to her desk and played with the commands for the mouth tentacle and watched it flick near to Hayley's mouth.

Hayley returned a look of exasperated resignation.

"What even...? How...How much did this cost?"

"Surprisingly not actually as much as you'd think..."

"Alex." Hayley growled.

"The material was a little expensive but since I did all the manual labour.."

"Alex!" Hayley barked.

"Relax. I took it out of my own account not the joint. It's been a good year for me and I want to share that with you. Besides..." She looked up at her girlfriend with puppy dog eyes. "...happy birthday."

"My birthday is next month Alex."

"Yes, and we are going to my parents for it. I can't exactly bring this all with me!" She gestured at the appendages.

"I should think not! Besides, what do you even want from this! Oh please tell me this isn't just some BDSM thingy?"

A glint returned to Alex's eyes. "Just...oh no my dear." She returned to the controls and lifted Hayley's feet a little higher making her body a slight "V" shape. A few taps allowed Alex to lean back and pick up her tea again and watch.

Hmmmiiirrrr. The darkness groaned.

Clink, clink, clink. They unfurled below.

Shhhh-iiiink. They slithered along the carpet.

At the foot of the bed four towers began to rise accompanied by one on Hayley's left and two on her right, mid-way up the bed. These however, were very different.

The structural tentacles were all capped with the same flat and rounded triangular piece. These... these had an assortment of unique heads. The one which approached the gap between her legs more rapidly than the others featured a distinctive, and worryingly recognisable shape.

Long, pointed with a valley down the middle, the pink appendage drew nearer. It couldn't be...? Hayley thought.

It absolutely was, Alex grinned.

The appendage's segmented body seemed to pulse as it neared and Hayley saw an almost infinitesimally small hole open at the base of the ridge and pour liquid out. Titled forward the liquid coated the appendage as it neared Hayley. She held her breath.

Cool and wet. The robotic tongue took a long lick of her pussy.

Hayley gasped.

Alex grinned.

The other tentacles moved in.

*

The lube was activating now. Alex could tell easily by the facial expressions, the squirming and the curled toes. Tingle lube was not a new addition to Hayley and Alex's bedroom and its delayed activation was always a spot of excitement for the muscled blonde. Of course, when it had come to the design phase of the actual erotic and stimulating tentacles Alex desired a warm-up one that could prepare Hayley for her night of fun and what better way to achieve that than to be licked by a mechanical tongue that deposited lube? The tongue was a rubbery and squidgy appendage with just enough firmness to enact a sensation without being too rough. Perfect for its role as a starter.

The main courses waited patiently for their turn just out of reach.

Hayley could not stop squirming. She was starting to gasp now. The tentacle that had wrapped around her face was rummaging beneath the bed at that point so she was free to begin gasping and moaning. Moaning? Oh yeah, she was moaning now. Dammit she had started to enjoy it without even realising. She had momentarily forgotten how she was floating five feet in the air while a robotic wet slimy tongue was licking her lips so good. It flicked over her clit in such a detached and uncaring way that somehow turned Hayley on even more. She was not in control and Alex...she had programmed this.

This wasn't being remote controlled. These movements were calculated and mechanically cold. This wasn't lovemaking like they usually did. This was sexual pleasure only. The love came through the hours and days that Alex had spent crafting such a raw sexual experience.

12