All Comments on 'My Girlfriend the Engineer Ch. 01'

by LibertyMarshmellow98

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Want more!!! Five stars !!

As an engineer and programmer myself I really appreciated the fine edged balancing of detail and eroticism in this story.

A perfect cliff hanger ending causes me to really look forward to the next chapter.

And the lack of, at least to me, any grammatical / writing errors made this a perfect read.

I might suggest that you expand a bit on changing the point of so that all three of them (disinterested observer and the two ladies) are more balanced in the next chapter(s).

Please keep up the great work.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
Ok

It would have been better if Hayley knew it was coming, but aside from that it was alright

JennyShiu1994JennyShiu1994over 4 years ago
Loved the story

Your story was very hot. I liked the bits about the program just proceeding -- that turned me, on too. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
<3

Thank you Libby!

Now I need to have tentacles in my life!! (0vo)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymoon review

In moon's opinion, tentacle hentai is more creepy when organic. The idea of this as mech was interesting in it's clinical approach to pleasure. And as a shared experience between user and...used. Well, it was hot. Also, the Doc Ock imagery was spot on.

SciFurzSciFurzover 4 years ago

It's a good thing no one sat opposite me in the train, otherwise my wide and mischievous grin would have worried them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And that is why I love engineering and engineers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLibertyMarshmellow98@LibertyMarshmellow98
Hey. I am an author from the UK who tries to write multifaceted characters in interesting, and sexy, scenarios. Please comment if you like things so I know how I'm doing. 22/07 Update - Hi all. Been a while. I'm doing well but writing has been a struggle recently. Lots of W...