My Girlfriend the Engineer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley began to really enjoy herself.

The breast suckers descended upon her next.

Their cups secured themselves around her breasts (perfectly sized, of course). A whirring and the stiffening of the tentacles' metallic bodies signalled their activation. The air inside the cups and around her breasts was sucked out in a long, slow motion and Hayley felt an exquisite feeling draw her breasts away from her chest. They were taunt and extra sensitive as the air was mostly removed from inside the domed suckers. Following that, the edges of cups began to vibrate gently, causing intense moans to wrack through Hayley as both ends of her body were being teased and toyed with.

Alex unbuttoned her flannel shirt while her glinting, gleeful eyes never left her groaning girlfriend.

The tongue lapping at her lips began to lightly vibrate as the timer for its program reached the next stage. It moved with a slow push inside her opening and pried open her lips. It pushed its small length into Hayley's pussy and paused. The flexible tongue spread itself out horizontally to widen the opening before it. As it did so the two silver tentacles holding Hayley's legs drew them apart, excruciatingly slowly. The forceful opening of her legs and exposure caused Hayley to lay her head back and fill the room with the sounds of her ecstasy. When they finished pulling her spread apart, she was able to catch a glimpse of Alex with a hand inside her shirt and another in her underwear, eyes fixed on her crotch.

SPURT

The tongue tentacle unleashed a large load of tingle lube straight into Hayley's spread pussy, splattering some around her crotch. The feeling of something so symbolically sexual for Hayley caused her toes to tighten and her face to contort. Heat rose inside of her and her hips bucked up and down. She shifted and squirmed against her restraints as she felt pleasure building inside of her, moments from cresting.

After its momentary delay, the tongue dived in.

The slow methodical pace from earlier had disappeared as it vigorously fulfilled its role of spreading around the entirety of its load. Pushing inside Hayley became far easier as it worked on her and soon the arm was moving to ram the tongue far inside of Hayley's pulsating vagina. The breast cups had switched to a rhythmic suck and release of air as well as vibrating in circular movements, and the heat of her core was only matched by the heat in her chest.

The heat inside the two areas swelled and ballooned as Hayley swung her head back and forth. A final intense thrust of the now fiercely vibrating tongue deep inside Hayley alongside the hardest extraction of air yet made Hayley explode. The heat rushed from her stimulated areas along every single nerve ending. Her hands changed to fists and her toes tried to hold onto the very air with their grip. Hayley threw her head back and screamed.

The tongue did not cease its tormenting and divinely pleasurable routine for the next few minutes and Hayley's haze of joy continued identically. Eventually, slowly, ever so slowly, the tentacle slowed. It withdrew. Its licked landed more on the outside of her lips than inside and the cups started to fill the vacuum with air once more.

The tongue, now pouring juices over its sides withdrew to a few inches distance, as if examining its handiwork. Then, after the programmed time, it lowered itself and took one last long lick from the bottom of Hayley's slit to the very top and beyond, circling her clit as she gasped from over-stimulation. At last, with a series of clinks, it disappeared out of sight. Slinking into the darkness.

Alex's dripping finger was dried very briefly before she tapped on the keyboard.

"Oh my god Alex. Oh my god I love you. Oh my god."

Alex stood up grasping the prepared glass of water and walked around to the side of her limp girlfriend, fully relying on the strength and firmness of the tentacles to hold her up. Hayley accepted the water graciously and lapped it up with her own drooling and desperate tongue.

Alex tipped the glass further. A little further. Just a bit further and there, the water began to pour over the side of Hayley's face. She spluttered and gasped.

"No Alex. You're going to make the bed wet!"

Alex grinned knowingly and bore her eyes into her bedraggled and flushed partner. Returning to the desk she tapped some commands and the tentacles sprung into action.

They smoothly rotated past each other as Hayley was brought over 180 degrees so she was no longer supported by the large plate but instead hovering on her front with her legs just slightly above her head. Her head, was pointed at the large dark, speckled patch on her mattress.

"That was you. You made the bed wet."

Hayley looked up at her.

"You did that."

"I-"

"You squirted Hayley." Alex replied ecstatically, barely able to maintain her façade of calm.

"I- I. I've never..."

"Not with me. But with these..." She got up and stroked along the smooth arms of the mechanical masterpieces she had worked on.

She lowered her voice to a whisper. "With these tentacles you squirted all over our bed."

"I-oh god Alex. Wow."

"And the best bit is." She returned to her desk before typing rapidly. Hayley was swiftly flipped back into her original position on her back and fully supported.

A whirring rose from the depths and the looming dark towers lurched into action. These were heavier than the tongue. Machinery weighed them down. The lead tower had a petite rounded head with large hole at the front. It skilfully ducked underneath the tentacle holding up Hayley's left leg and flew gracefully to hover directly over Hayley's engorged clit. Behind it followed a large all too familiar shape. Large and dark, the ridged shape closed in on her.

"No, no Alex. No more -Ah, ahhh!"

Alex smiled, watching her creation push into her with a fiery glint in her eyes. "The best bit is we are only starting my dear. We are only scratching the surface."

*

Thank you all for your time. I hope you enjoyed reading that. I hope it was as hot to read as it was to write. Leave a comment below and rate me if you want more like this or if you have any ideas. I've got more planned for these two but how soon depends on public demand.

Loud crash.

Oops sounds like one of the tentacles needs repairing. Be back soon!


12