My Girlfriend the Goblin Ch. 02

Story Info
After hooking up with a goblin, what comes next?
8.3k words
4.75
19k
83

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biidiibii
biidiibii
227 Followers

Authors Note: Thanks for all the positive feedback on the first chapter! I have a lot of ideas of where to take this story so I'm going to keep it up as long as I can.

Chapter 2: The Morning After or "What's Her Deal"?

Based on how awful I felt as I was forced by the beam of sunlight shining directly into my eyes, I could deduce both that I had somehow managed to fall asleep during the night and that goblin whiskey did not agree with me. After groaning to myself and cursing all of the gods, I proceeded to my Saturday morning ritual of lying in bed and idly scrolling through my various social media feeds to avoid thinking about anything substantial. Usually the topics I'd be suppressing would involve working on my life path or planning for the future. But this was a special morning since today I was doing my best to not freak out over why a cute goblin girl would come back to my place, give me the greatest sex of my life, and then book it like she'd just done something to be ashamed of. I was not doing a good job at that.

Kaz'na was the only thing on my mind. Her smile, her laugh, her body. I wanted more of her. But judging by how last night ended, she didn't want anything more to do with me. Was it just a one night stand? We had hit it off so well. I thought she wanted more than that but maybe I was wrong. But when she left she had said "let's do this again sometime"...Did she mean that? Was she just being polite or something? It was pretty unfair that I was feeling so conflicted the morning after getting laid.

The appropriate followup to last night was outside of the scope of my dating etiquette knowledge. Do I text her back first? Would that be desperate? Should I wait a day? Or would that seem like I didn't care? The dating game is the worst possible game.

After much deliberation, I said fuck the rules or expectations or whatever. I wanted Kaz'na to know I liked her and wanted to see her again so I was going to tell her.

"Good morning 🌞 I had an amazing time last night. If it was a one and done deal for you, I'll live with it but if it was up to me I would see you again. I hope you feel the same way." And text sent. Maybe a little needy but at least it was honest. Now to not sit next to the phone like a hopeless loser waiting for a response...or check my phone every 30 seconds for the next half hour before accepting that she might never get back to me. Oh well, no reason to waste my Saturday, I just needed to find something to take my mind off Kaz'na. I didn't need her in my life. I didn't need her beautiful eyes. Or her plump lips. Or her luscious thighs. Or those perfect tits. Oh fuck, I actually needed all of those things. Just the memory of her tight goblin pussy on my dick had it at half mast. That was all the motivation I needed to finally hop out of bed and slide down the hall to my office.

My office contained my most prized possession: my desktop computer. Useful for gaming, contract work, and watching porn. Guess which one I was interested in now. I fired it up and directed it to the best possible search engine for porn. You know the one. Now to lookup my masturbation fodder of choice. Prior to meeting Kaz'na, I'd never really taken a sexual interest in goblins. But hooking up with her last night must have awoken something in me since there was only one thing I wanted to jerk it to now. Green pussy.

Although goblins were still a very small minority of the population, there must have been some demand for this kind of material as my browser window was immediately filled with thumbnails of tiny tight green bodies. I didn't recognize the names of any of the girls so I just clicked the first video that stood out to me: TRIXIE BEL IS A LITTLE GREEN FUCK MACHINE.

The thumbnail featured a voluptuous goblin girl being fucked in a standing position, a jacked guy behind her holding her up by her thighs. She was staring down the camera, her long wavy, unnaturally red hair cascading across her shoulders. Her lipstick matched her hair and her lips were parted in an expression of overwhelming ecstasy. Instant boner material.

The video opened with the girl, presumably the titular "Trixie Bel", checking herself out in the mirror, inspecting her outfit. She was wearing a tiny white crop top emblazoned with "LGFM" in bright green block letters and a pair of black skin tight hotpants. I couldn't help but immediately compare her to Kaz'na. Trixie's skin was a little paler and her ears had a bluish tint, unlike Kaz'na's yellow. She also had a slightly narrower nose and shorter ears. Her curves couldn't compare to Kaz'na's, but her belly had a tightness that suggested she had paid her dues at the gym. Her shirt was barely able to cover her perky breasts, which was only emphasized by how it crept up after she shimmied at herself in the mirror. She tugged it back down before turning around and checking out her toned butt, perfectly framed in her miniscule shorts. Trixie smacked both cheeks and smiled, pleased with how they bounced. Her ensemble was finished off by a pair of white stripper heels, held securely in place with a set of straps around her ankles. Satisfied with her wardrobe evaluation, she walked out of frame and a horizontal wipe placed her at the front door of an upscale house that had likely hosted countless porn shoots before this. She rang the doorbell and bounced her tits for the benefit of the invisible audience.

A ripped shirtless man in sweatpants answered the door and Trixie thrust her chest out at him. The man stood at least 2 and a half feet over Trixie.The guy's name wasn't included in the video but he looked like a Jake to me so that was his name now.

"Hiiii~! I'm Trixie! Did you order a Little Green Fuck Machine?" Trixie tittered, sounding like a perfectly peppy sales girl. I smiled internally, I love title drops regardless of the context.

"Yeah, I did. Give me a spin, girl, let me see the full package." Trixie obediently did a little twirl before shaking her hair out of her face. "Oh yeah, you're just what I'm looking for. Come on in." He led her inside to the luxuriously appointed living room where he sat back on a couch.

"Here!" Jake snapped, pointing at his lap.

Trixie scampered after him and bounded into his lap like a playful puppy. The guy grabbed a fistful of her wavy red hair and pulled her forward, planting his mouth on hers. I might have guessed this would not be the most romantic porn based on the title but this still took me by surprise.

"Do you like kissing humans?" Jake asked brusquely.

"I like doing anything for humans!" Trixie responded breathlessly.

"That's a good goblin slut. Get that top off. I want to see those green titties." He ordered.

Trixie wasted no time in sliding out of her pathetic excuse for a shirt before tossing it behind her.

"Oh yeah, I love these little green goblin tits." He appraised her chest while I did the same. While her boobs were smaller than Kax'na's, they were perkier with a subtle upward tilt to the nipples. Her nipples were also of the same blue-green hue as her inner ear. I mentally made a note to see if the nipple to ear color relationship was a given or if this was just a coincidence. Her partner gave each breast a couple smacks, sending them bouncing.

"Aaahh~!" Trixie cried out dramatically.

"Oh, do you like that? You fucking slut. Like getting your titties knocked around?"

"When it's from a strong guy like you, yeah." Trixie confessed.

"Mmmh...yeah, I like that." He grabbed Trixie under her arms and pulled her closer, so her legs were straddling where he was sitting and her breasts were level with his face. He hungrily sucked a nipple into his mouth, pulling it away so her tit was stretched taut.

"Ohhhh fuck!" She exclaimed.

"Did that hurt?"

"Mmm...yeah. But in a good way."

"That's what I like to hear." He gave her other nipple a squeeze and twist with his fingers, causing Trixie to whimper pitifully. "Now, take those shorts off. I want to use your fuck holes."

"Yes sir!"

"Wait!" He interrupted. "Turn around first. I want to see that slutty gobbo ass."

"Of course!" Trixie obliged, gracefully reversing her stance where she was still straddling his seated position. The man grabbed her by the waist so she could bend forward as she slid down her hot pants, giving him the perfect point blank reveal of her tight butt and sweet green pussy. She was completely hairless and already dripping wet.

"Fuck yeah, baby. You don't even wear anything underneath? You fucking whore!" The guy berated her.

Trixie giggled, still holding onto the shorts wrapped around her thighs. "No waaay~! Panties just get in the way of cock!"

"I bet they do!" He growled, before lifting Trixie up and planting her ass on his face.

"Hahaaaa~!" Trixie squealed, kicking off her shorts.

Jake proceeded to eat her pussy and ass with the gusto of a starving dog. He kept a firm grip on Trixie's waist, moving her entire body to slide her crotch across his tongue. His reward was Trixie's frantic squeals of pleasure.

"Alright," the guy said, his face dripping with Trixie's juices, "time for you to return the favor!" He pulled her off his face and in what I can only describe as some lucha libre shit, stood up and flipped her over onto her back on the couch next to him.

"Whoooa~!" Trixie was either really enjoying this or she was a genuinely terrific actress.

Jake grabbed her by her hands and pulled her to the edge of the couch seat so her head hung over the side.

"Know what this is?" He grabbed his erection through his loose fitting sweatpants and tapped Trixie's forehead with the head of his dick.

"Mmm..." Trixie bit her lip. "It's your fat cock!"

"You got that right, bitch. Want to get your mouth on it? Tell me you're a goblin cocksucker." He lowered his hips, rubbing his cloth covered balls on her face.

"Ohhh...I am. I am. A goblin. Cocksucker." She relished the last word. It sounded like a matter of pride for Trixie.

"Fuck yeah, you are. Gobble up." Jake tugged his pants down, his massive dick springing forth. I recalled how worried I was about the damage my own member would do to Kaz'na. If I had this guy's tool, I would have thought I was about to split her like a log!

Trixie's mouth dropped open and Jake sunk his dick into it in one smooth motion. In a "don't try this at home without explicit consent from your partner" move, he immediately got to fucking her throat with the entire length of her shaft. Trixie played along with exaggerated "glrk glrk glrk" sounds as he thrusted.

"Fuuuuuck yeah...I love fucking goblin mouth pussy." Judging by the pace with which he was pounding Trixie's scarlet painted mouth, he was telling the truth. There was soon a river of slime running down Trixie's face from her defiled lips, carrying streaks of lipstick and eyeliner with it. "Little green bitches like you live on cock, isn't that right?" Trixie's response was blowing some cum bubbles in between thrusts.

"Good slut. You've lubed me up enough. I'm ready to split that pussy open." Jake slowly withdrew his cock from Trixie's mouth, pulling out a thick streak of slop with it.

Trixie coughed out another mouthful of drool, allowing it to cascade down across her forehead. "Yes! Please! Tear open my goblin pussy with your fat cock!" She was practically hysterical.

Jake rubbed the slobber around, ensuring a nice, even, disgusting layer of grime on Trixie's otherwise beautiful face. Then, satisfied with how well he had defiled her, he picked her back up and swung her around into the standing position from the thumbnail. He held Trixie so her pussy lips were hovering over the tip of his cock.

"I know you want my dick. Tell me what you are and I'll give it to you."

"Ohhh~", Trixie seemed dillierious. The intoxicated expression she was sporting perfectly mirrored Kaz'na's lust drunk face from last night. Her eyes were rolling back and she was totally lost in the moment. "I'm a Little! Green! Fuck! Machine! I'm a Little Green Fuck Machine and I need your cock!" Trixie called out, looking down the barrel of the camera. I hadn't seen any videos in the series but I had a suspicion that this was their trademark. Either way, it was enough to push my erection to 110%, if such a thing was in fact possible.

"Hell yeah you are," Jake agreed before graciously lowering her onto his cock. It was like a magic trick watching his entire shaft disappear inside her gash. Doing some mental math and anatomy calculations, Trixie's vagina must extend to her ribs. Is that what Kaz'na meant by "flexible"? Were the inside's of female goblins just entirely vagina? Jake gave her a second or two to get accustomed to being stuffed with his massive dick while Trixie looked like an over engineered sex toy in his hands. "Fuck, you're so fucking tight. Less than 50 inches high and full of 10 inches of cock. How does it feel, bitch?"

"Hnnngh...I'm so full. Please fuck me! Pound me with your huge dick!" Trixie pleaded, her hands groping at her own breasts.

"Yeah, I'll give you just what a gobbo whore deserves!" Jake effortlessly lifted her body off of his dick till only the very tip was left inside before slamming her back down in one stroke.

"Ungh!" Trixie exhaled. Her toes curled.

Jake repeated the motion of impaling his living green fucktoy a few more times until he settled into a rhythm of raising and lowering her into his thrusting hips. Each drop sent Trixie's tits bouncing wildly as her head rocked in lulled out bliss. One hand gripped the bicep of the arm wrapped around her left thigh while the other travelled down to furiously swipe her clit. She was wet enough that her pussy formed a puddle on the floor by Jake's feet.

"Thank you! Thank you for giving me your dick! So good so good so good!" Trixie said, almost chanting in her reverie of the cock piercing her. She soon trailed off into non-verbal moaning, punctuated with a gasping breath every time Jake fills her. The only sounds were the pair's animalistic grunts and the wet sounds of cock penetrating tight goblin gash.

I didn't know how much more I could take. I was so close to blowing to my load. I skipped ahead to the end of the video. Trixe was laying across the back of the couch, her short legs wrapped around Jake's waist as he pounded the horny goblin. His hands squeezed her hips, pulling her toned body towards him with every forward thrust.

"I'm going to cum. Where do you want it, slut?" Jake growled.

"Inside! Please cum in me! I want your babies!" Trixie begged, drool running down the corners of her mouth. I was once more impressed by either her acting ability or her honesty.

"Fuck, you goblin bitches are crazy. Always going on about breeding and shit."

"Yes! Breed me! Mate me! Breed me! Fill me with your cum!" Trixie began violently swinging her hips up to meet his thrusts, transfixed by the thought of receiving his load. Her tongue was hanging out of her mouth. She was getting fucked silly in every sense of the word.

"Oh fuuuuck...here you go, your crazy bitch." Jake bottomed out with one last thrust, fulfilling his mission of breeding his little green fuck machine. The force of his orgasm was the final straw that set Trixie off. Every muscle in her body quivered in a wave starting at her thighs and traveling all the way up to her neck.

"Oh yes oh yes oh yes breed me fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuuck!" She wailed as her orgasm consumed her. The sound of Trixie losing herself to pleasure was enough to get me to blow my own load, although I had to settle for shooting it into a tissue rather than a goblin pussy. Either way, it was the most thoroughly satisfying solo session I could recall in a long time.

Now that I had completed my dirty deed, the post-jackoff shame set in almost immediately. I closed the video, not bothering to watch whatever bit of afterglow they decided to film. I wiped myself off and wondered if that porn was racist. Like, the concept was at least a little racist since it was based on the tokenism of goblins, but was it also exploitative? I was pretty sure "gobbo" was a slur, but I didn't know exactly how severe it was. Or was it a genuine appreciation of their unique physical form. I missed a minute ago when I was too horny to be bothered by ethical quandaries. My internal debate was interrupted by a buzz from my phone. My heart jumped. It was a text from Kaz'na.

"Hey, good morning. I had a great time, too. I'd like to talk more in person. Are you free to meet up tomorrow?"

---------

"Whoa, seriously? She said it like that? Like "we need to talk"?" My friend Danny inquired, after I had filled him in on the events of last night and this morning over our friends online voice chat chat server.

"Yeah, asked her what about and she said she would feel more comfortable talking face to face. We're meeting up at Ironoak Park tomorrow. So it's not like a "date" but it's something, maybe?" I doubted my words even as I said them.

"Maybe. Or you might have just broken the record for fastest hookup to breakup. I thought you said you blew her mind!" Danny chided.

"Dude, I'm telling you. I did! She was losing it. But then she pretty much ran out of the house. I don't know if I offended her or something?" I had replayed the events in my mind over and over, trying to find where I fucked up.

"But hey, she still responded though, right? Like, if she really hated your ass she would just ghosted, right?" Danny offered.

"Oh yeah...you might be right!" Danny's hypothesis lifted my spirits a little.

"And hey, silver lining is that your little "exotic" hookup has me thinking I might try some "greener pastures" for myself."

"What are you talking about?"

"There's this orc that goes to my gym. She got a few inches on me and she benches like 300 but she's hot. I might shoot my shot next time I see her." Based on Danny's tone, I couldn't tell if he was seriously entertaining the idea of hooking up with an orc or if it was just a joke to him. Probably a mixture of both.

"Haha, hey go for it man. Just watch out for the tusks."

---------

I arrived at our designated meeting point, the eastern entrance of the nearby Ironoak Park, a few minutes before one. I was determined to be the early one this time. I knew this wasn't something that would formally be considered a "date" so I debated on just what level I should be dressing to. I settled on one of my few non-graphic t-shirts and slim jeans. I proceeded to dive into the pastime of anyone waiting alone and absentmindedly scrolled my phone to not appear awkward.

I didn't have to wait long before my distraction technique was interrupted by a soft "Hi, Jesse".

I looked up, or rather down, from my phone to see Kaz'na standing in front of me. She was wearing a soft yellow blouse that hung off her shoulders and faded denim shorts. Her hair wasn't tamed into the controlled wave from the other night, it was in a frizzy shock, swept back by a thin hair band. Her position in front of me gave me a perfect view of her ample cleavage. I don't know if she was intentionally putting it on display or if it was just the natural result of having such a prominent chest on a small frame. Either way, the sudden sight of her caused my voice to get caught in my throat for just a moment.

"Oh-hey, Kaz'na! You-you look great!" Back to my old smooth self.

"Haha, thanks but I must look terrible compared to Friday night." She deftly deflected the compliment. She was wearing makeup, but it was much subtler. I noticed that there was a glossy sheen to her lips but otherwise they were a natural golden yellow, the same color as her nipples-which was a thought I did my best to suppress for the sake of avoiding an erection in public.

"Not at all! Casual Kaz'na is just as hot as date night Kaz'na!" I reassured her.

"Oh gosh," She smiled despite herself, "ok, ok, that's enough flattery. Want to walk around a bit?"

biidiibii
biidiibii
227 Followers