My Girlfriend the Goblin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright," I thought. "This isn't a problem. It's not like he's going to open up the stall, so we just wait until he leaves and I take care of business and no one gets arrested for public indecency." And then I felt Kaz'na's vagina squeezing me. Demonstrating an impressive mastery of kegel control, she began rhythmically pulsing her pussy. It felt like a hand methodically milking my shaft. Her brow furrowed as she gave me that challenging look again. Even though I still had her mouth covered, I could infer what she was thinking: "Come on, you wanted to fuck me. So what are you waiting for? Just do it!"

To further up the ante, Kaz'na started rocking on the balls of her feet, bouncing her butt against me and stroking me with her flexing pussy agonizingly slowly. I had a flashback of receiving a stealth handjob in the back of a movie theater. I wasn't about to back down from her challenge now so I matched her pace. I luxuriated in the feeling of this slow motion humping. She moaned softly into my hand. The vibration of her voice and moist heat of her breath only turned me on more. I tried my best to stay in the moment while also keeping an ear out for when the oblivious intruder would make his exit.

Kaz'na brought one hand down between her legs to tenderly toy with her swollen clit. It took every ounce of restraint I had to not plow her with all the force I could muster. I considered myself a generally patient man, but I did not often find myself in a position where I could get my dick wet but I wasn't allowed to finish. Finally, after what felt like an eternity but was realistically a few minutes, the phantom of the bathroom flushed and shuffled his way back out the door (without washing his hands, I noted, which felt like the least he could do after interrupting our good time). I waited for a few seconds after hearing the clack of the door swinging back into place out of some misguided sense of courtesy before I resumed my assault on Kaz'na's snatch.

I freed her lips from my smothering palm and took hold of her curvaceous hips. Kaz'na let out a massive sigh and collapsed forward, grabbing the support bar mounted to the wall above the toilet and fully surrendering herself to me. I fully committed myself to releasing all of the pent up tension of the past few minutes. I pounded her pussy with an intensity that would make you think I was actually mad at her.

"Nnngh! Oh my god! Nngh! This is so stupid! I can't believe we did this!" I might have taken Kaz'na's protests more seriously if she wasn't meeting my thrusts with equal force. The bathroom was filled with obscene wet sounds of Kaz'na's sweaty ass slapping against me. If someone else were to walk into the bathroom right now, there would be no doubt in their minds what was happening in this stall. And at this point, neither of us cared.

"Oh fuck! Yeah it was! But stupid stuff is my specialty!" I could feel my orgasm approaching. Under normal conditions, I would have tried to hold it back as long as possible but this was a lightning round now so different rules applied. "Now, are you ready to get creampied in a public bathroom?" I couldn't resist teasing her further.

"Fuck! Fuck you! Just do it!" Kaz'na half-pouted, half-pleaded.

"Just do what? Say it." I gave her right ass cheek a quick slap.

"Ah!" She jumped and the walls of her pussy pulsed around my cock. "Cum! Cum in me already! I want it!"

"Really? Even though we're in-"

"Yes!" Kaz'na growled. "Even in this disgusting bathroom! Fill me with your jizz while I'm bent over a fucking toilet!"

"Ngh!" I slowed down the pace and drove myself balls deep into her greedy pussy. I had to play with my food for just a bit longer. "I knew you were a cock hungry slut but I never thought you'd stoop that low."

Kaz'na swept a lock of sweat matted hair from her eyes and looked back at me with lust-filled eyes. "Mmmh...I love the way you call me a slut. Say it again."

"As you wish." I slowly withdrew my shaft until only the head of my dick was enveloped in her wet folds. "You fucking goblin slut!" I slammed myself home with one finishing blow, sending me over the edge.

"Ahhh! Yes! I am a tiny green goblin slut fucktoy for you to cum into!" Kaz'na's voice had the same manic energy it carried in our first hookup. Her body thrashed with an orgasm of her own. I took hold of her breast with one hand and her belly with the other and hoisted her up against my chest as my dick pumped shot after shot of seed into her thirsty pussy. I stood there, holding her and listening to her heavy breathing until finally both of our climaxes subsided.

Kaz'na broke the silence. "Hmm...that was good. Still dumb as hell. But good."

I pulled my softening dick from her now well-seeded vagina and guided Kaz'na off her toilet seat perch. "I agree. We'll have to do this again sometime."

Kaz'na laughed. "Ok, but maybe we find a more romantic setting next time?"

---------

After an awkward (but necessary) bit of cleaning up in which I kept watch outside the bathroom door like a proper gentleman, we made our way back to the park entrance. Without consciously thinking about it, I reached down and took Kaz'na's hand in my own.

"So, what does this mean for us?" I asked.

"What would you like it to mean?" Kaz'na played coy.

"I'd like it to mean that I can see more of you. And that you'll never feel like you have to run away from me again."

"Hmm. I'd like that, too, Jesse. Maybe we could even try going on a date that doesn't end up with your dick in me." She gave my hand a squeeze. I blushed despite myself.

"A what? Well it sounds crazy to me but I'll try anything once!"