My Girlfriend the Goblin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biidiibii
biidiibii
227 Followers

"Oh, sure." Kaz'na clearly had something on her mind, but I didn't want to press her. I followed her lead through the wrought iron gate into the park.

We walked side by side for a while. I was still getting used to slowing my pace to match her shorter stride. I pretended to appreciate the trees that loomed overhead. Finally, she broke the silence.

"I really like this park. They say that these ironoak trees were here before the city was built. When logging crews tried to take them down, they ended up breaking their axes instead. So they left them and built the city around it. Just another fun fact." Her voice sounded more solemn than fun. "I'm sorry about Friday night."

"What? Why are you apologizing.There's nothing to be sorry about." I said, failing to keep the edge out of my voice.

"Yes, there is," she insisted. "The way I just left. I know that wasn't what you wanted. I know I hurt you, at least a little."

"Well...yeah, it did." I admitted. "I didn't think it was just a one night stand thing. I felt some kind of connection and then it turns out you didn't-"

"That's not true!" Kaz'na cut in. "I felt something too, it's just...mind if we sit down over there?" Kaz'na nodded to an isolated bench on the edge of a small pond.

We sat and Kaz'na took a moment to compose her thoughts. I tried my best to not mirror the high strung energy she was giving off.

"...Jesse, how much do you know about goblins?" Kaz'na asked tentatively.

Images of a certain "little green fuck machine" flashed through my mind. I was pretty sure that wasn't what she meant.

"Uhhh...not too much, honestly. I would guess not as much as you!" I smirked, desperate to break the tension.

"Hmph!" she laugh-snorted. "Yeah, that would be a safe assumption." Her shoulders relaxed a little. "Do you know why we were kept out of Empiria for so long?"

"Oh, yeah, I think i remember that from my high school history class. It had to do with birth rates, right? Humans were afraid that goblins would overpopulate the country so new birth control had to be developed that would work for them." Across the history of Empiria, immigration of new races was occasionally limited based on biological differences that needed to be overcome. The teacher's pet that still lived in the back of my brain felt a tinge of pride from being able to so expertly recite that answer.

"Yeah, that was part of it. At least the PG part that they tell you in schools here." Now I felt the terrible shame of receiving only partial credit. "It was about the births but it was also about the goblin view on sex in general. Gohlmia, the goblin homeland, is a really harsh place to live. Or at least, it was, back in ancient times. And goblins were always near the bottom of the food chain. We dealt with this by," Kaz'na blushes, her cheeks taking on a golden tint, "breeding. A lot. Like constantly. So much that it got hardwired in us. Evolution, you know?" Now I felt a flush coming on. I wasn't a prude, but this kind of frank discussion of sexualty conflicted with my good old Midwestern boy sensibilities.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...goblin women are naturally always "in heat". It can ebb and flow but it's always there." Kaz'na was very fixated on something happening on the ground a middle distance in front of her. "Unless we take our mandated medication, which reduces those urges down to a few days every month. My most recent cycle started just before you asked me out..."

"Wait, so that night together...that could have been anyone?" I didn't mean for the words to come out as harsh as they did.

"No!" She met my gaze again. "I was planning on just taking care of it myself like I usually do," I sketched a mental image of what that would look like for later reference, "but you were cute and seemed nice so I thought I would try having a normal date. And I was really close, too! It was going so well until that last drink. I just couldn't control myself anymore." She held her head in her hand as though the memory was too heavy to bear.

"And here I thought it was all my irresistible charm."

"Ha!" She gave me a playful shove. "That might have been a part of it."

"So...if you were into it, why didn't you stay?"

"I just...I don't like that side of me. I know what other races think of goblins. I've heard all of their bullshit for as long as I've lived here. I don't like thinking about how much of it is true. And when I came down enough to think about how I showed you my hormone crazed sex fiend side after only a few hours of talking and a couple drinks..." she shudders at the thought, "I had to get out."

"Hey," I placed my hand on the hers where it was resting on the bench between us. "I know you're not just some "hormone crazed sex fiend". I assume you're also the regular kind of sex fiend." I squeezed her hand to emphasize the punchline.

"Hey!" she laughed despite herself. "Stop that!"

"Stop what?"

"Making me laugh when I should be feeling bad!" She shook her hand under mine.

"But...You're so pretty when you laugh and I don't want you to feel bad."

"Stop that too! You keep sweet talking me even though we barely know each other!" Kaz'na pouted.

I interlaced my fingers with hers. "But I want to. I want to know more. I get that there will be differences between us, that there are things neither of us can change. But all I've thought of since that first night was how much I wanted to see you again."

Kaz'na sighed. "That sounds so nice. But what about what everyone will think?" Kaz'na lowered her voice, conspiratorially. "You know goblins aren't "relationship material". You're already getting looks just talking so close to one."

I glanced up and caught the eye of a passing elf, pushing a stroller. Her expression was a thinly veiled combination of distaste and morbid curiosity. She averted her gaze as soon as she noticed me.

Acting on impulse, I snaked an arm around Kaz'na's waist and slid her onto my lap.

"Wha-" I cut off her exclamation by pressing my lips to hers. I kissed her deeply. With less than a moment's hesitation, she returned the kiss. Her hands dug into my shoulders, pulling her body closer to mine. I could feel her plush breasts pressing against me. After a few more seconds of frenzied making out, Kaz'na pushed me away. "Stop! We can't do that here! People will see!" She gasped.

"I don't care. People can judge me for whatever they want but all I know is how I feel. And I feel like I want to be with you." I didn't know where this passion was coming from. If any word could describe my usual vibe it would be "passive". But wherever the words were coming from, in this moment they felt right.

"You say that but-oh fuck," Kaz'na stopped midsentence and pressed her thighs together, a look of dread on her face.

"What's wrong?"

"It's...It's my cycle. It should have wrapped up yesterday but it's coming on really strong right now. I have to go!" She started to lift herself off of me before I halted her with a hand on her thigh.

"Wait, wouldn't you prefer if I helped?"

"What?!" A golden blush was running across her face. "We're out in public! I'll just go home and-"

"-And take a train to get there when you look like you're already about to explode."

"Mmm..." she writhed in my arms. "But all of the people..."

"That's what bathrooms are for..." I helpfully suggested.

"A public bathroom!" Kaz'na shout-whispered. "Who do you think I am?! Some kind of-"

I slid my hand further up her thigh and whisper-whispered into her ear. "Some kind of horny little goblin that would really like to have a pair of big strong hands to get her off. Even if she's too afraid to admit it."

Kaz'na rested her head against my chest for a moment.

"You're right..." she said huskily. "That sounds really good right now." Without further delay, she hopped off my lap and we headed down the paved park trail to the nearby bathrooms. If it weren't for my grip on her hand, she might have sprinted there. As it was, we settled for a determined power walk.

Deciding that there would be fewer potential complications sneaking a woman into the men's room than vice versa, I ducked into the bathroom to verify that the coast was clear before leading her inside. One benefit of living in such a progressive city was that public amenities were made to accommodate all races. As such, the bathroom stall we were now sequestered in was spacious, with a door that extended floor to ceiling and sound insulated walls. When dealing with a population with such widely varying biologies, it was best to err on the side of caution.

"So...you got me horny and dragged me into a bathroom. What's next, Prince Charming?" Kaz'na prodded, her arms crossed under her breasts, propping them up not-so-subtly.

"I don't know, I was thinking...something like this!" I gripped her under arms and hoisted her up onto the toilet seat. Even with the height boost, her eye line was just below mine. I hungrily kissed her, savoring the feeling of making out in what was technically a public space.

"You know, I had one regret from the other night." I said as I took my mouth off hers.

"Oh really? What's that?"

"I didn't get a good look at that ass." I gripped her right ass cheek to emphasize just how much that regret weighed on me.

"Ah!" Kaz'na squeaked. "Well maybe there's something you can do about that now..."

That's all the encouragement I needed. I grabbed Kaz'na by her hips and turned her around. She instinctively assumed the position, unzipping her shorts before leaning forward and pressing her hands against the bathroom wall to brace herself.

I took a moment to appreciate the beauty of her jeans clad booty before grabbing the waist of her shorts and tugging them down in one smooth motion. I wasn't aiming for her panties, but they came along for the ride and I wasn't going to complain. Her ass was everything I could hope for. The same vibrant green as her breasts. It was round and full, hanging low and flaring out from her hips. It was the perfect match for her thick thighs and soft belly. Without thinking, I bent down and kissed it, as lovingly as I'd ever kissed a pair of lips. Kaz'na shivered under my touch.

"Mmmh...I guess I can never tell you to "kiss my ass" when I'm pissed off...You would enjoy it too much..." She wiggled her hips, pressing her butt more firmly into my welcoming face.

"Heh, yeah I really would." I punctuated my response with a peck on the other cheek.

I ran my fingers along the cleft of her pussy, which was already slick in anticipation. Realizing she was already prepped and ready for entry, I slipped a thumb into her vagina and and pressed my fingers against her clit hood in one thrust so that I was clutching her entire mound in my hand.

"Oooh..." Kaz'na groaned, flexing her pussy walls around my probing thumb. That was my queue to start aggressively massaging her vulva, rubbing both her clit and g-spot in unison. She rocked her hips against my hand, in sync with my ministrations. I placed my free hand on her waist to keep her stabilized on her toilet seat perch. "Nngh-You're good at this. Have a lot of experience finger banging girls in bathrooms?"

"You'd think so, but you're the first."

"Lucky me!" She gasped, as I pinched her clit firmly between two fingers. I continued caressing her pussy, both inside and outside, savoring the way she tensed and relaxed with every stroke. I moved my free hand up to her chest to grope her swaying tits through the soft fabric of her shirt. "Oh fuck..." Kaz'na moans.

"That good, huh?"

"Mmh...It's alright, I guess. Maybe I'll keep you around to be my personal clit tickler." Even with her pants around her ankles in a bathroom stall, Kaz'na could still put up a smug front. I was impressed, but I wasn't about to let her get away with copping that kind of attitude with me.

I picked up the pace, pistoning my thumb into her dripping wet gash. I had been with other girls that had told me to ease up with my fingering. I had a habit of getting a bit too rough with the most sensitive part of a lady's anatomy. But I suspected that wouldn't be an issue with Kaz'na. She told me the other night that she was tougher than any girl I had ever been with and I believed her. I aggressively flicked her erect clit with my fingers, enjoying the satisfying way it sprung back against my touch.

"Nnnngh!" Kaz'na's moans had devolved into a strained whine. She flung her head back and I could feel her core tighten up. She had the same cock-crazed look I saw in her eyes that first night we shared together. I hoped I never got tired of seeing it.

"Come for me," I whispered in her ear. "You know you want to. Just let go and come for me!" My dom side was in full force. I clenched the hand grasping Kaz'na's breast, pulling on her nipple through her shirt. It felt like I was trying to wring an orgasm out of her tiny body.

"Nooo! Not in a bathroom stall!" She shout-whispered through gritted teeth. "You are not going to make me come while I'm standing on a fucking toilet seat!" She was really playing up her "shame" at the situation. I might have believed that it wasn't all an act if it weren't for the loud wet squelching sound reverberating within the stall and the stream currently drenching my wrist and Kaz'na's thighs.

"Like it even matters to you, you little green slut! We could be behind a dumpster in a fucking alley and you wouldn't care as long you got off. Isn't that right?"

"No, don't say that. I'm not like that!" Kaz'na tried to draw her hips away from me, conveniently bouncing her ass in a way that I could have sworn was actually trying to encourage me further. I pulled my hand from her breast and wrapped my arm around her midsection to block her "escape".

"Is that so? Then you shouldn't have any problem with this!" I pulled my thumb out of her pussy so I could focus my attention fully on her already thoroughly abused clit. I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger, and tightened my grip on her waist as Kaz'na thrashed against me. "Now be a good girl and tell the truth! Tell me you love everything about this! You want to come right now! Say it, bitch!"

"Mmm..." Kaz'na relented. "Ok! It's true! I love this! Your fingers feel so fucking good! If you can make me feel like this then I don't care where we are! Just make me come, you fucking asshole!" I couldn't help but laugh a little. It was a lot of fun seeing her react like this. I decided I could excuse her language for now.

"Good girl. That's all I needed to hear..."

I leaned forward to nibble on the tip of her ear as my fingers began their final assault on her sopping wet goblin pussy. It only took a few more seconds of frenetic fingering before I felt her whole body tense in my grasp.

"Nnngh! Fffffuck," Kaz'na hissed, her thighs spasming. If I weren't holding her up, I think there was a good chance she would have collapsed. Even through her orgasm, I didn't let up. She wasn't going to get off that easy. I continued to massage her vulva as her body was wracked with the aftershocks of her climax. Only when Kaz'na had fully regained control of her legs did I finally stop trying to extract every ounce of pleasure out of her. I let go of her and shook out my exhausted arm.

"Oh wow," Kaz'na exhaled. "Thank you, I really needed that." She turned her head toward me and I could see that her dick hungry expression had been replaced with the heavy-lidded eyes of someone that had been thoroughly satisfied. I took the opportunity to plant a kiss on her cheek (the one on her face this time).

"Any time."

She reached down to pull up her shorts but I grabbed her wrists and stopped her.

"Hey! We're not done here. You got to enjoy yourself but now I'm feeling a little pent up."

"What!? What are you talking about?"

"Oh come on, is it a surprise to you that making a horny little goblin come her brains out got me hard?" I pressed my bulge against her ass as evidence of my arousal. "If you don't want me to do anything about it now, I can just go home and rub one out. But that doesn't sound like as much fun to me."

"Mmm..." Kaz'na rocked her luscious ass back, meeting my thrust. I could feel the heat radiating from her still wet pussy. "Yeah...I bet it wouldn't be...But you're not about to talk me into fucking on a toilet, Jesse."

"I don't think I have to talk you into anything, Kaz'na. I think you want to take my dick as bad as I want to give it to you right now. There's no way you've had enough yet." I grabbed the waist of her shorts and worked them back down her legs.

"Shit!" She hissed through clenched teeth. "You're right, but I-"

"That's all I needed to hear!" I hoisted her up with one arm wrapped just under her breasts while I tugged her shorts the rest of the way off with my other hand. I tossed them carelessly to the floor and set Kaz'na back on the toilet seat, this time with her legs spread as far as the precarious perch would allow. I unzipped my pants and released my throbbing member, taking my position behind that beautiful green butt.

"Hey!" Kaz'na interjected. "Don't just leave my pants down there! That's disgusting. Hang them up." She nodded in the direction of the hook on the stall door.

"Oh of course, my lady." I questioned her priorities, but I dutifully obeyed. "There, now is everything to your liking." I rubbed my shaft between her ass cheeks, grabbing them in my hands and squeezing them together to fully envelope my dick.

"Ah," she breathed. "Just do it before I change my mind, you ass!"

"If you insist." I knew there was no chance she would change her mind now, but I didn't want to go another second without experiencing that tight green pussy again. I took my cock in my hand and guided it effortlessly into Kaz'na's glistening goblin gash. "Ungh! Damn, that's good." I was immediately overwhelmed by how hot and tight her hole was.

"Don't I know it! Now come on, blow your load so we can get out of here!" Kaz'na braced herself against the wall again.

Even with the height boost provided by the toilet, I had to bend my knees slightly to keep my hips aligned with Kaz'na. Since she was in such a big damn hurry, I decided to push it a little. I straightened up, thrusting to my full height into her well stuffed snatch. Her legs stretched out, extending far enough that she had to balance on her tiptoes.

"Gah! Fucker!" Kaz'na gasped. I grabbed her by the hips to keep her steady.

"It hits different from the back, huh?" I said as I started pumping her pussy. Each thrust bounced her entire body. My only regret was from this angle I could only get the briefest glimpse of side boob and swung back on the down thrust. Fucking her felt even better than the first time around, which I attributed equally to my current state of sobriety, my total confidence in what I was doing, and the taboo of doing it in a semi-public space. I'm not sure how she would compare it to our first night together, but based on the gutteral sounds she was making, I would have to guess that it was an improvement for her as well.

"Ahhn! Ahhn! Ahhn!" Kaz'na grunted each time I pierced her, my cock filling her balls deep with a taut slap against her mound. I felt like a wild animal, rutting my mate. My eyes were locked on her thick ass which quaked with each contact of my furiously pistoning hips. I was ready to flood her hungry goblin womb with my seed when the sound of the bathroom door opening broke my focus.

It occurred to me that I may have overestimated the sound insulating properties of this particular bathroom stall. I immediately stopped fucking my eager little goblin sexpet and clamped a hand over Kaz'na's mouth to stifle her moans.

"Hmph?" She inquired through the unexpected muzzle, turning her head to meet my eyes, apparently unaware of the sudden intrusion. I put a finger to my lips in a silent shushing gesture and tilted my head toward the muffled sound of footsteps crossing toward the other end of the bathroom. Kaz'na's eyes widened. "Nnh!" Was her response as she understood the situation. My dick was still comfortably nestled in her folds unaffected by the fear that was now running through me. Oh Jesse of a minute ago, so daring and headstrong! What happened to you?

biidiibii
biidiibii
227 Followers