My Girlfriend the Goblin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biidiibii
biidiibii
227 Followers

"Oh fuck! You bitch!" I hissed through my own clenched teeth. Her bite was like spurs in my side, motivating me fuck her with all of the strength that I could summon. I grabbed her by the hips to gain leverage and bounced her on my dick like the most ostentatiously oversized cocksleeve in existence. I could feel her moans reverberating, stopped by the gag that was my own flesh. Her gushing pussy left my thighs slick with her juices. After what felt like an eternity of Kaz'na tenderizing my shoulder with her fangs, she came up for air, sputtering, with a thick trail of saliva stretching between her mouth and me.

"Hahhh..." she gasped. "Was it everything-Ungh!-you wanted, Jesse?" She gave me a wide smile, clearly proud of her work. Now free of the burden of biting me, Kaz'na returned to working my shaft, bouncing on me in a wide squat that sent her tits flying and threatened to make me bust at any moment. The room was filled with the wet slapping sound of her ass as she bucked against me.

"Even better," I grunted, giving her a sharp slap on her ass.

"Ah! I'm glad. It was fun for me, too. You are a very satisfying chew."

"Haha, and you are a very satisfying fuck." I knew it wasn't long now. The combination of the lingering pain from my shoulder and the smoldering pussy kneading my cock wasn't going to allow me to hold back. Based on the unfocused cock drunk expression in her eyes I could tell it wasn't much longer for Kaz'na either. I was entranced by her mouth, her plush lips parted over those vicious teeth that had until a moment ago been employed as torture devices. I bent forward and kissed her, my tongue tracing each enamel edge. She returned the kiss, wrapping her arms around my head as I felt her contract around my member in her telltale full body wracking orgasm. It was more than enough stimulation to push me over the edge. I unloaded shot after shot into the womb that was now my cock's favorite target. As we both came down from our orgasmic high, we continued kissing, less hungrily and more affectionately. Finally, we parted.

Kaz'na collapsed onto my lap, my softening cock slipping out of her. We embraced in silence for a while, enjoying each other's warmth.

"So," I said, "You're not going to run away this time, right?"

"Ha! You ass!" Kaz'na playfully slapped my cheek with the tips of her fingers. "No, I think I'll spend the night. My legs are jelly so I couldn't run if I wanted to."

---------

After coming down from our shared orgasmic high, we watched the end of the movie, cuddling naked on the couch (even without the context of the first act, the finale is still pretty thrilling) and then decided to call it a night when Kaz'na started nodding off. We were both suddenly tired for some reason. I carried Kaz'na up the stairs once again to spare her exhausted legs. Everytime I held her in my arms it elicited a unique combination of protectiveness and lust that I couldn't recall feeling before.

Kaz'na changed into her sleepwear (a pair of soft hip-hugging athletic shorts and a faded band t-shirt) and I changed into mine (the underwear and shirt I was wearing prior to our boning session on the couch). I climbed into bed and held the blankets open for her. She burrowed in beside me and I spooned her, enjoying the sensation of her curves pressing against me.

Kaz'na sighed. "I know this wasn't the most adventurous date night...But I really needed this. I feel so good right now." She ran her hand along my arm.

"What are you talking about? Every moment I spend with you is an adventure."

She snort laughed. "Oh shut up! I was being sincere and you have to spoil it by trying to be smooth."

"Hey, what do you mean try? That was 100% smooth," I said, mock offended.

"If you say so. Goodnight, Jesse."

"Goodnight, Kaz'na."

She turned to face me and I planted a brief kiss on her lips. I was tempting to go back for more, but then the cycle would continue and who knows when we would actually find the time to sleep.

Kaz'na snuggled in closer and settled in for the night. I tried to do the same but I was too wound up to relax. I knew I shouldn't dwell on it but there was a question I kept turning over in my mind. What was I to her? Were we exclusive or was she still seeing other guys on the side? I assumed she wasn't, but I knew that you couldn't take that for granted. I would have to ask her to be certain but that was something I found agonizingly awkward. This probably wasn't the best time for it, but the choice was between bringing it up or wallowing in my discomfort until morning. I silently gathered my nerve and was about to ask when-

bzzzzt bzzzzt

Kaz'na's phone vibrated on the nightstand, instantly breaking my resolve.

"Hrm?" She was roused from her half-asleep state and stuck an arm out for her phone while staying as thoroughly tucked under the blankets as possible. "Oh what!" She exclaimed gleefully after reading the text.

"Huh? What is it?"

"My friend Trigi is going to be in town this weekend for a modeling session and she asked if I wanted to meet up for brunch tomorrow."

"...And she texts you at midnight to let you know?"

"Yeah...that's just how Trigi is. But that's what I love about her! She's so much fun. Oh! Would you like to come with?"

"Really? You don't think it's too soon..."

"Too soon?" Kaz'na's head tilted in confusion. "For what? To meet my friends? It's not like I'm asking to move in with you or something."

"Yeah, you're right," I said sheepishly. I spared a moment to imagine how nice it might be if she did move in with me someday and placed my hand on her hip. "I would love to meet Trigi."

"Good. And she will love meeting you." Kaz'na clenched a fist in front of her face dramatically. "Or else!"

---------

Eventually, we both drifted off after making our impromptu brunch plans. My memory of my dreams evaporated shortly after I woke but what fragments I could recall seemed to involve a good deal of sweaty green flesh. As my eyes focused, the first thing I saw was Kaz'na's sleeping face. She had rolled over toward me in her sleep. I didn't realize until now how rarely it was that I saw her at eye level, neither one of us needing to bend over or crane up to see each other's face. I was struck by how beautiful she was, even with a severe case of bed head and thin trail of drool running down the corner of her mouth. I would have let her sleep longer but a glance at my alarm clock showed me that it was only a bit over an hour before we were due to meet up with Trigi.

I ran the tips of my fingers gently over her cheek. Kaz'na's eyes fluttered open.

"Hrmm?" She murmured.

I leaned in and kissed her tenderly. Even only half awake, Kaz'na reflexively kissed me back, deeper than I had intended for a wakeup kiss. I wanted to take her then and there, but I didn't know how understanding Trigi would be about leaving her waiting so I could bang her friend first thing in the morning.

"Morning, beautiful," I said as I broke the kiss.

"Good morning, Jesse. But I'm sure I don't look very beautiful right now." She swept her hair out of her face and smiled.

"Well that's where you're wrong." I kissed her on the forehead. "Now come on, you have to go show me off to Trigi."

Kaz'na sluggishly rolled out of bed and retrieved a change of clothes from her bag. We hadn't been dating for a month yet and it already felt natural to wake up with her. I could get used to this. I could also get used to the sight of her shorts riding up on her butt. It was as effective a wake up as a good cup of coffee. Kaz'na caught me staring as she bent over to dig through her bag and give her hips a little shimmy to tease me. I whistled in appreciation.

"Haha," she stuck her tongue out at me. "If you are done drooling over me, would you mind giving me a hand in the shower?"

"Oh? You're a big girl, shouldn't you be able to handle that yourself?" I inquired.

"Mostly, but there are those hard to reach places..." She pulled off her shirt and tossed it aside in one smooth motion, freeing her luscious breasts.

"Oh right. I think I could help with that."

Kaz'na stepped out of her shorts on the way to my bathroom. I followed suit, my eyes locked on her ass as it swayed and jiggled with every step. As I opened the shower door and started the water, Kaz'na took one look at me and her eyes widened in shock.

"Oh my G-ahahaha!" She doubled over, unable to make it through her sentence without bursting into laughter.

.

"What?"

"Haaaha! Jesse! Look in the mirror!" She managed to wheeze out.

I turned to the mirror and saw what had her cracking up. My shoulder was ringed with deep purple bruises, the evidence of Kaz'na's handiwork last night.

"Oooh wow. Yeah, that's going to stick around for a while." I twisted in the mirror to confirm that the mark was also visible from behind.

"I'm sooo sorry!" I could hear her concern even through the sobbing laughter. "Does it hurt?"

I poked it to check. "Yeah, it's a little tender."

Kaz'na folded her arms under her breasts. "Well you got what you asked for."

"Oh don't get me wrong. It was absolutely worth it. I got you to bare your fangs and the only downside is I have to stick to collared shirts for a few days. Now then, I recall some mention of a dirty girl that needed some help cleaning up."

It might have been lame to admit, but of all the rooms in my house, I was most proud of the bathroom. As a kid, I viewed showers with two showerheads as being the height of luxury. If a friend's house had a setup like that, I assumed they were unimaginably rich. And when I had finally gotten one of my own, I felt like I had really made it. Even better, it had a ledge seat along the far corner and was large enough to throw a small orgy in if the opportunity ever arose. But right now it wasn't hosting an orgy but rather a horny doofus and the voluptuous goblin that he was soaping up.

I sat on the ledge, the ceiling mounted showhead focused on me, while Kaz'na leaned against me, rinsing herself off with the extending showerhead comfortably in her grasp. I generously provided my assistance by scrubbing her tits with the palms of my hands. Being the proper lady she was, Kaz'na reciprocated by sliding her suds covered ass against my swiftly hardening dick.

It had been a while since I had showered with a woman. I had forgotten just how nice it was. The slick feeling of her skin and smell of her exotically scented shampoo and moisturizing body wash. The blissful look on her face as she luxuriated in the hot water.

"Mmm..." Kaz'na purred. "I appreciate the help but I think my boobs are as clean as they can get."

"Really? I feel like I missed a spot." I lifted her breasts and let them slip from my hands to watch them bounce.

"No, you were very thorough. And now I feel like I should return the favor. I know you asked for it but I feel bad about what I did to you last night. So now I'll use my mouth to make you feel good instead." Kaz'na placed the extending showerhead back onto its mount on the wall and turned toward me. She ran her hands along my thighs and my dick reflexively bobbed in response. "And now that you know what I can do with it, you'll be so much more grateful when I decide to treat you nice." She bent down and kissed the head of my dick.

Being the accommodating man that I am, I stood to give her easier access to my cock.

"Hey, I am very grateful. Trust me."

Kaz'na ran her tongue along the underside of my shaft before swirling it around the tip. She flicked the tip of her tongue against my cockhead, sending my dick bouncing. I could tell she was enjoying herself as much as I was. She took my shaft in both hands, coaxing me to maximum hardness with her deft fingers.

"Oh fuck, you have such a pretty cock, Jesse." She was transfixed by it. With one more teasing kiss, her lips parted and she took my cock into her mouth. Her tongue folded itself against the base of my shaft, expertly massaging my dick. She took her hands off my member as she sunk it down her throat. Her hands worked their way up my waist to rub my shower slick abdomen. I wove my fingers through her wet hair. I didn't try to guide her this time. She knew exactly what she was doing. Kaz'na wasn't drunk with lust or out of her mind. She was just thoroughly devoted to servicing me. She gracefully bobbed on my rod, applying an eye rolling amount of suction on every backstroke. Her eyes were closed in a state of total worship to my cock.

The phrase "making love" usually made my skin crawl, but in this moment that was what came to mind. She was making love to me with her mouth. Kaz'na continued to change the angle of her attack, first taking my erection down her throat before tucking it into her cheek. Between the overwhelming waves of sensation on my junk and the steam from the shower, I felt like I was floating. I couldn't hold on much longer.

"Wait! If you keep going like that I'm going to cum."

She popped my dick out of her mouth and vigorously stroked it with her hand. "That's the idea, silly. We've got places to be, remember? Don't worry, you'll get me back later. I'll make sure of it." I loved that feisty look she got at times like this.

I wanted to say something flirty in response, but that thought was cut short when Kaz'na swallowed my dick to base and began enthusiastically face fucking herself on it. Instead I held her wrists as she braced herself against me and focused on keeping my knees from buckling from the pleasure. I only lasted about 30 seconds under her assault. She sensed my impending orgasm moments before it happened and sunk herself balls deep onto my cock. The way her throat contracted at the moment I ejaculated I would have sworn she had done some very fucked up kind of upper body kegel exercises. I pumped shot after shot straight down her esophagus. She made a show of audibly gulping it all down. Even after I was completely drained, Kaz'na still sucked like a fiend, as though I was somehow holding out on her. Finally, apparently satisfied that I did not have some hidden reserve of jizz, she pulled herself away from my groin.

"Hahhh...hahhh..." she breathed, a smile spreading across her face. From her euphoric expression, you would have thought it was her dick that just got sucked. "Ohhh wow. That was the first time I've tasted your cum." Her tongue lapped at the slit of my softening dick, attempting to capture more of the flavor. "I want more..."

"Shit...If I had known how much you'd like it I would have served it up a lot sooner." I ran my fingers through her hair. "I don't think I've ever had a girl swallow without asking before."

"Well...otherwise I would have had to wash off all over again...and it would have been a waste." She looked at my penis like it was some delicious confection in a bakery window. "So yummy..." she murmured.

"Hm? What was that?"

"Uhhh, I mean-Oh shit! We have to get moving! Come on!" Kaz'na pulled me by the hand and hurriedly shut off the water.

"Hey, I don't think I was the hold up here!"

---------

After a very rushed toweling off and redressing for both of us and an equally frenzied hair dryer and makeup session for Kaz'na, we took the train downtown to our brunch spot and arrived only five minutes late! Trigi wasn't there yet so we grabbed an outdoor table on the patio to take advantage of the pleasant sunny weather.

"So I take it she's not the most punctual person?"

"Yeah, not exactly..." Kaz'na admitted.

"And we still had to run out the door because?"

"Because it would be rude not to!" she pouted. "Just because she was most likely going to be late doesn't mean we shouldn't try to be on time."

"If you say so," I relented. "So what did-"

"Oh!" Kaz'na craned her neck, looking past my shoulder. "There she is!" She held up her hand and gave a little wave.

I turned in my seat and saw her. She was a goblin with skin a shade paler than Kaz'na's and with a blue tint to her ears. She was wearing a pastel orange sweatsuit and her vibrantly red-dyed hair was tied back in a messy bun. Although she wasn't as heavily made up (or as naked) as the last time I saw her, I recognized her immediately. My heart sank with the realization that Trigi was the "little green fuck machine" Trixie Bel.

To Be Continued...

biidiibii
biidiibii
227 Followers
12