All Comments on 'My Girlfriend... the Slut?'

by justkindacurious

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
graymangazergraymangazerabout 5 years ago
Too quick

Everything happened too quickly; one moment Tim was the angry boyfriend looking to punish his cheating girlfriend and she was crying for forgiveness, the next she was in control and he became the chastised cuckold. The whole thing could have been stretched out more with extra detail, more emotion and some dialogue, but it is what it is and that's the author's prerogative.

Actually I enjoyed the story regardless of brevity, a cruel but hot woman, her submissive and willing, but unsure cuck and the arrogant lover, the classic ingredients for this type of story. It was well written and an easy read but sadly in this category destined to be marked unfairly low.

Maybe as an experiment write the same scene but this time have Tim beat Jake to a pulp, slap Grace around then kick her out with no money and no clothes, then watch the praise and five stars roll in... Or stick to your guns and carry on writing what you enjoy.

Five stars from me and I hope we get something more in depth next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucking hot

This story put me realy hard!!! More about it please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
¿The end?

I surely hope that this is not "THE END" of this story.

12356416514a12356416514aabout 5 years ago
More

Loving this, hope you post more soon. It was at least different from all the other cuck stories.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
JKC, you do what you do well, you went right to the top of wimp disrespect cuck and nasty cruel bitch cheating stories. Not too favorable for most, but a nice stroker for guys with a fetish for humiliation, and maybe those of us into corporal punishment

Thanks for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yummy!

What a lucky man! I need a little whore like this perfect girl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I personally really like this one!

One of the better new cuckold / cheating girlfriend stories ive read in a while. I love cheating girlfriend stories and this one is written uniquely and unexpected. When he walks in angry and shes calling him her lovers name, i thought “okay cool its going to be a dominant man taking control back story, turned on by her dirty talk” then it totally switches and she pussy whips and cuckolds him! How ? Power of the pussy! And to top it off he gets to hear her get slammed all night, i hope she makes him eat her cum filled pussy next story! Look forward to more!

PubPlayerPubPlayerover 3 years ago
Good Story

It resonates with me because it has elements of my real life experiences. Brought back vivid memories of the Sublime, Conflicted, torturously thrilling erotic moments from years back. Searching for another faithful, cheating, slut companion ...

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your story.reminds me of the pleasure I got watching my wife fuck and going sloopy seconds.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

Do men this pathetic and whipped really exist?

darthnader19darthnader19over 1 year ago

Wow that was hot Def needs a part 2

rickylaw01rickylaw015 months ago

What a fucking whimp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous