My Girlfriend's Arch Rival Pt. 06

Story Info
Teaching ugly girls how to flirt.
1.1k words
3.84
12.2k
5

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey! Sorry it's been so long but I've had some people ask me to write some stories for them. But I want to finish this story so I'm going to focus on it for a bit, this is just a little section to get back into it.

All the characters are over 18! And the characters aren't based on real people, unless you want them to be, it's your imagination!

---------------------------

I watched in awe as Stacey slid a pair of Annabel's pink panties up her smooth legs. Her legs and ass were similar size to Annabel so the panties fit fairly snugly. The top she had pulled from her cupboard was a different story.

I felt heat rise to my face, and my trapped dick as I watched Stacey try and shove her giant boobs into one of her daughter's small tops.

"So let me get this straight," she said as she finally managed to get her body into the shirt, "there are about 20 football players and a few crazy cheerleaders trying to... what capture us?"

"Yes," Amanda said.

"And they took our phones!" Amy said, "and mine was brand new!"

"Okay we get it Amy, you have the new iPhone," another girl said, "that's not the most important thing right now."

"Well it does have three cameras," Amy said softly.

"Okay here's what's going to happen," Stacey said, sitting down on Annabel's bed, she looked down at her daughter, who was trying to apply some sort of cream to her beaten ass. "Your all going to do as I say and we are going to get past these stupid teen boys, then I'm going to kill the bitchs that did this to my daughter. Sound good?"

"That would be amazing," I said, "But how do you plan on getting past a bunch of guys who are all bigger and stronger than us?"

"Are any of them gay?" Stacey asked.

"One of them is bi I think," a girl chipped in.

"Then this shouldn't take too long," Stacey said. I gave her a confused look and she rolled her eyes at me. "We have a room full of teenage girls," she explained, "ranging from fucking hot to slightly fuckable. All we need to do is teach them how to flirt and the football players will melt like butter."

"We can flirt just fine thank you," a taller girl said.

"Oh really?" Stacey asked, she grabbed me by the shirt and threw me into the center of the room. "Pretend this is a football player, he is about to grab you and turn you over to this bitch Julia you all seem so scared of. You have ten seconds to make him forget about his job, go."

I stood in the middle of the room for a second, as nothing happened.

Was I supposed to do something?

"Can you not use my boyfriend to demonstrate this please?" Annabel complained from the bed.

"It's okay Bell," Stacey said, "it's just an experiment."

The tall girl from my english class smoothly lifted her tight white top over her head, exposing her white bra and smooth, medium-sized breasts.

"See," she said with a smirk as she saw me goggling at her boobs, "easy."

"Stop staring at her boobs Jake!" Annabel shouted. Come on! It had been weeks since I had any action, this was torture!

"Well thank you for showing how little you know," Stacey said.

"Are you kidding?" the girl said. "He can't keep his eyes off me!"

"Look down at his pants," Stacey said. "Unless his dick is the size of a pea, then you should see some sort of movement."

"Well, his dick must be the size of a pea then because my boobs are hot and he knows it."

My face flushed. "Well... I kind of..." I didn't really want to have this chat now.

"Annabel is his dick the size of a pea?" Stacey asked her daughter.

"No it is not!" she said defensively, "but there is-"

"Let me show you how it's done," Stacey said, moving towards me, "it's all about the touch."

I tried to not look too excited about my girlfriend's hot mum strolling towards me in a tight top and frilly panties, but I still couldn't keep that stupid grin off my face.

She moved forward and softly stroked my cheek with the back of her hand. She then turned around and backed her body into mine. Shit fuck! How was this woman single? Wait my cage! She's too close! I tried to back up my ass so she couldn't feel the cage but she purposely shoved her ass back into my groin.

"What's that?" she asked, spinning around to face me.

"Oh, it's... well you see..." What was I supposed to say in front of all these girls?

"Julia locked his dick up in a chastity cage," Annabel said from the bed. Well, I guess that's what I was supposed to say.

Stacey raised an eyebrow as a murmur passed among the girls. I could feel my face flush but I tried to keep a neutral expression to not give away the extreme embarrassment I was feeling. I gave Annabel an annoyed glare but she just shrugged at me.

"Well your no use to me," Stacey said with a sigh. She then strolled over to the door, I jumped with shock when she clicked in unlocked. "What are you doing!" I yelled as she swung the door open. Outside the door were two football players acting as guards. They looked as shocked as I felt to have the door swing open.

Stacey grabbed the closest one by the shirt and yanked him into the room. The other one moved forward to grab Stacey but she stepped back and slammed the door hard into his outstretched hands. The man cried out in pain as Stacey locked the door closed again. The man she had thrown in the room was laying on the floor, after tripping and falling. Stacey reached down and lifted him up by the hair, he winced and cried out as he was dragged along to Annabel's desk chair and shoved in it.

"You three," she pointed at some girls. "Hold him down."

The girls moved to obey Stacey's commands as she instructed others to find something to tie him down with. "Now I want you all to take turns practicing making this idiot hard. Help out the uglier girls who don't have as much practice."

"Don't worry Audrey I'll help you," Amanda said.

"Thanks!," Audrey said sweetly, "I mean fuck you for calling me ugly but yes I do need help."

"Jake, come with me," Stacey said, moving towards Annabel's study desk. "We need a plan."