My Girlfriend's Awakening

Story Info
Be careful what you wished for as it might come true.
2.2k words
4.26
41k
55

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lightswew
lightswew
64 Followers

There is a saying of be careful what you wish for as it might come back and bite you. My name is Aron and I'm 23 years old and I have a girlfriend for over seven years whose name is Lynn. Our relationship had always been great and any major arguments we had were always resolved immediately.

Let me tell you a little about Lynn, she is a stunning short busty beauty with pure white skin. Her face was the definition of bubbly innocence and cuteness, with her height of 4'11", she looks like a young girl but she has 36 C breasts, slim waist and a huge hip to die for.

Lynn is also a kind and good person, she would do her best to help others if she can like tutoring and group studies. She has also been active during class projects since high school, preparing the props and costumes for plays or leading her classmates to work and help the class, and college is still the same.

We had always been faithful to each other as we are both conservative in regards to sexual activities and been happy throughout our seven years. But if there is something that I'm keeping secret from my girlfriend is I always fantasize of her being fucked by a black man.

We became a couple during our high school years. During that time there were a lot of guys who confessed to my girlfriend but I was the one she chose in the end.

Our sex life is just as average, both are our firsts and we don't have any experience aside from what we see in porn videos in the internet and media. The first time I saw her naked boy, I cummed right away, her pussy is so tight that it can make my four inches five dick cummed immediately.

Everything started when we reached college and went to different universities. I'm studying in a university where the students are mostly locals and males while Lin goes into a university which accepts foreign students mostly black americans, africans and south asian students.

University life is very different as there are a lot of parties and group activities with other students and my girlfriend, an honor student, always joins such activities for immersion and socializing with others.

It began one month after the start of our university life. It was a friday night and I went to my girlfriend's university after my classes to surprise her. While I'm waiting at the university's gate, I noticed that aside from her girl friends that she has in college, there are also a group of tall black men talking with them.

And one tall man in particular is talking with Lynn alone as they walk towards the gate. It seems the man is interested in talking with my girlfriend while she is trying to keep her distance as I see that she is uncomfortable that the man is getting closer to her. I can see that the man is trying to put his arm around Lynn's shoulder but she only politely shrugs it off.

"Aaron!"

She shouted, noticing my presence at the gate. She waved at me and walked faster towards me. I can see the tall man only look at me smirking then look at Lynn's behind as she walks in front of him.

"Why are you here Aaron?" Lynn asks.

"Can't I visit my lovely girlfriend?"

"Of course, you can."

Lynn's smile is really cute and beautiful as she smiles towards me. The tall man just walked towards us and introduced himself.

"You're her boyfriend?"

"Yes"

"I'm Mike."

He towered over both of us, the tall man height is at least 6'5". My 5'10" frame looks short compared to his. He has broad shoulders, big arms and a body that is built for sports and athletics. He is not that handsome but he looks sharp and good looking because of his strong and firm posture.

"Aaron."

"Let's talk someday."

Both of us shake hands and he starts to walk away from us. Lynn grabbed my arm and said that she wanted to eat fried chicken near the university. We walked towards the small restaurant that was selling fried chicken when I asked.

"Who is Mike?"

"Ahhh... he's our classmate in physical education. We are groupmates for the dancing performance project this semester." Lynn explains.

Thinking that they would be groupmates or possibly dance partners. Something aroused in my pants that day but I didn't mind it. We went inside and ate and talked a lot of things about our university life and activities that day.

-- -- -- -- --

Few weeks after that, I visited Lynn in her dormitory room near her university.

She is now naked riding my dick above me. Sliding my dick in and out of her tight pussy.

The way her large breast bouncing as she humps aroused me, I tried to hold myself from cumming so I closed my eyes.

And as my eyes closed, my imagination took off.

In my mind, I pictured Lynn riding on top of Mike, her panties pulled down and Mike's huge cock is sliding in and out of my girlfriend. Her face flushed and full of ecstasy as she enjoyed the huge cock inside her tight unprotected pussy. Then Mike, as he realizes that he is near cumming, holds Lynn's waist and cum deep inside of her.

As I was imagining, I didn't notice that I already cummed and she is angry that she hasn't cummed yet.

Annoyed, she stood up and went to the bathroom while I'm still dazed when I noticed her phone vibrating at the table.

I look at her phone and open it as I know her password for her cellphone and notice that it is Mike who is chatting with her.

Mike: Hey what's up!

I noticed that Mike for days was flirting with my girlfriend while my girlfriend replied politely but bare minimum, not returning the favor.

Lynn, noticed that I'm reading her chat text conversation, becomes more annoyed because I'm a jealous person when someone is trying to flirt with her and she has not yet cummed, adding to her annoyance.

I asked her why Mike is chatting with her and she said that they are just classmates.

While looking at my girlfriend's pussy and remembering what I had just imagined during our sex.

That is when I said to my girlfriend to flirt back with Mike in a dare. She looks at me with disgust and thinks that I have lost my mind.

But I said to her that she can't do it and it's just a dare, that's when she got angry and got her phone from my hands.

Deep inside I'm getting aroused thinking of what would happen in their conversation.

Lynn: Nothing, just resting in my dorm.

She looked at me furiously and said that I will regret it, but I said that you won't dare to flirt with him.

Mike replied immediately.

Mike: Are you bored?

Lynn: Yeah. Just lying in the bed doing nothing babe (Wink emoji).

I'm shocked that my girlfriend called him babe. My girlfriend didn't want me to call her that as it sounds slutty and vulgar, and now he called Mike babe.

She smirked at me, thinking that I would stop her. She knows that I would become jealous, and that's her goal, if we ever quarrel in the past, she won't back down and tries to get back at me and that's what she is doing right now.

But I didn't, instead it made me aroused more and think how far would she go in this charade.

Mike: Woah. I'll call you baby.

She looked at me and when she noticed that I didn't mind it, she became more angry and tried to make me angry too.

Lynn: Okay babes. What u doin?

Mike: I'm also in my room, resting.

Mike sent a picture of him lying in his bed, topless and only in boxers. We both were shocked and Lynn looked at me uncomfortably, but I just shrugged it after the initial shock.

Annoyed, she pushed me out of the bed and pictured herself lying on the bed, wearing only a white shirt and pink panties. If I would not stop her, then she would do it.

She sent it to Mike.

Lynn: For your eyes only.

Lynn smirked at me, trying to gauge my reaction, but I instead also smirked at her.

Mike: Baby that is one thick thigh to die for. I wish I was with you to massage it.

He sent but this time he sent a full naked picture of him with his semi erect huge cock hanging.

Lynn is flushed red while I was amazed by the size of his cock. It is not yet erect but it is almost nine inches and very thick, almost as thick as a can of soda. His dark cock aroused Lynn and she started to wet even though she had just sex with me.

My dick stands up imagining Lynn's pussy fucking that horse dick.

Lynn notices my erect dick looks at me, her face asking why I am aroused.

"You like this, don't you?" Lynn said while tracing her fingers across my erect dick. "You're crazy Aaron, you didn't stop me from sending it."

"..."

"You want this to happen right? You thought I didn't know... I have read those erotic stories you read on your phone. You forgot to delete your history." Lynn whispers at me, grabbing my dick and stroking it up and down.

She didn't reply anymore to any messages from Mike and instead kissed me. We continued to make out as we were both aroused, spending the entire afternoon just for our carnal desires.

It seems that nothing has changed, but I know everything has changed today.

-- -- -- -- --

It's been a week since that day when I noticed that Lynn is hiding something from me. Every time we met in her school, she seemed to be thinking about something and was always out of her mind. We are still having sex but she seems thinking about something even if we are in middle of fucking that I asked her why she seems out for a few days.

At first, she denies it but said to her that she can be honest with me and I would not get angry with her or anything.

She made me promise that I will not be angry and I promised her. I am genuinely concerned about her as it seems that it has affected her school performances and activities.

She asks me to sit with her in her bed and opens the chat application on her phone and shows it to me.

I noticed that Mike's flirting in her chats has intensified as he sends her naked pictures every day while he's taking a bath, showing his nine inch cock to my girlfriend. My girlfriend just saw his messages and didn't reply if it was not about school.

But I was shocked by the video that I saw afterwards.

It is Lynn kissing Mike, she is sitting on his lap, she is only wearing her white medical skimpy skirt and her bra while Mike is wearing only his boxers and his upper medical uniform.

She is grinding on top of him, dry humping him in what seems to be one of the classrooms in their university. They kissed torridly, with their salivas mixing and tongues intertwined, they looked like they were having the time of their lives.

I can see Lynn grinding on top of Mike very seductively, it is look they are really fucking with each other. I never see Lynn making such a lewd face to someone, her eyes seem in trance and ecstasy.

Then his erect cock emerges from his boxer and Lynn grinds her pussy only separated by her white panties. Her white panties are now exposed as her skirt has been slowly removed by Mike.

She continues grinding her body with Mike while kissing torridly, Mike kisses her neck, nape and even her armpit that makes her squeal in delight.

Then the video ends.

"I'm sorry, we just went to the upper floor of the university to get our things, then he kissed me and then everything happened so fast." Lynn said crying and covering her face with a pillow. "But nothing happened after that. We stop after he cum when I hump him... I'm sorry, if you hate me and find it bad, we can break up."

I feel something inside my heart just cracked, our relationship for years is now in tatters because of everything that happened. I know that the right thing to do is to end everything but something makes me want to keep the relationship, it might be because I really love her, everything that we have built in our long relationship, or the guilt that I am the one who started it.

For like an eternity, we are just both staring at each other.

I need to give her an answer. To end our relationship or not, it is just a simple question, but it is so hard to answer, especially if we know that we really love each other.

After a few silent minutes of staring at each other, I decided that I would forgive her for what happened, that everyone can make mistakes and in this time, we both are at fault, as I was the one who started it.

But deep inside, I know that this is just a beginning, everything has changed, no one can't stop the inevitable.

lightswew
lightswew
64 Followers