All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Awakening'

by lightswew

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Simp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another week guy. Man up and dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok story but you really need to work on your grammar. 6/10

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes! More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I dared my girlfriend to flirt with my roommate in college. His name was Kellen and he was a black guy. My girlfriend is a small petite girl about 5’ tall and maybe 100 pounds. We caught Kellen watching from his bed on night as we made out on mine. I whispered in her ear to tease hi a bit. She turned her body so he could see up her skirt and then spread her legs a bit. We noticed his hand moving below the covers. I began having her go brakes sometimes and other times while making out I had her moan loudly. Then I had her pull her top off and made out with her in just her bra. A few days later we did the same thing and I unhooked her bra and pulled it off. She looked over and Kellen was stroking his black dick in the open. She went crazy and ground herself onto my dick and came. Eventually I was fucking her and he would sit on his bed and watch and jerk his dick. One day I dared her to go over to his bed and touch him. She jerked him odd while he p,aged with her tits. The next time she went over to his bed, grabbed his dick and sat on it. It was so hot.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go on please... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

good storyget redy only a matter of time before it happens

lightswewlightswewabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi everyone, is there anyone who would like to proofread or edit my stories? I know that my English is really not that good, my stories have a lot of wrong grammar and awkward story flow, and I would be thankful if anyone could help me in the flow and structure of the story. I can’t pay as I am still a student but you can read my story first before I post it here. Please message me here or through my email lightswew@gmail.com.

TestUser0815TestUser0815about 1 year ago

@lightswew

I tried the free software Grammarly because I could not find a proofreader. It helped a lot.

https://www.grammarly.com/

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Imagine how you’ll feel when you find out that she’s been going to his dorm and that his friends have been there when he takes her in his room. They love it when one of them gets a white girl to come over because she’s going to be shared and passed around. One guy climbing on her when the other is done, ignoring her trying to stop till she gives in because it starts to feel good again and after that it’s never just one.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog12 months ago

Sorry. I gave up about a third of the way through. Too many missing words. I got tired of filling in the blanks. As short as it was, it wouldn't have taken long to proofread it. 3 stars for the story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I didn't wish for it she cheated. I filed and tried to get custody. You know the justice system protect the guilty. At least I got shared parenting. Don't as me how but we remarried and I demanded a prenuptial agreement if either cheated the cheater left with personal belongings only. That was 18 years ago.

Stimpy24Stimpy24about 12 hours ago

Are you planning to finish this series?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlightswew@lightswew
A new aspiring erotica writer who likes to write erotica stories based on true events. Most of the events that I written are based on stories from someone I know or heard but changes their names. I'm not really good in writing in English as I'm not a native English-speaker and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES