My Girlfriend's Bigger Sister

Story Info
My Girlfriend Sister Didn't Take me for Granted.
6.8k words
4.52
24.5k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,184 Followers

My Girlfriend's Bigger Sister

By DDDDave

"Big Tits, Big Dicks, and Fantasy Fucking"

( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o ) ( o )

"You were fooling around with my bras, weren't you, Oliver?" she snapped.

"No," I lied. "Why would you say that?"

"When I left them here the black one was on top. Now it's in the middle of the pile! And I've seen you, sneaking looks at me when you didn't think I'd notice!'

Amelia was my girlfriends older sister. And I had, in fact, been looking at her underwear. She had left the clean laundry on the coffee table while she fooled around somewhere else in the house.

Alena, my girlfriend, had picked a fight with me and stormed out of the house to go drinking with some friends. She did that from time to time. I don't know why I stayed with Alena. Well, yes I did. Alena was movie star good looking, good looking and had a body to die for! Built like a brick shit-house was the expression. But she was a full time bitch and loved to be in control. Sex was one of the ways that she maintained that control with me. If I displeased her or if she got pissed at the world she would make my life miserable. No sex was the starting point.

I expected that Alena would come home late tonight, drunk and upset. She would go straight to bed and make me sleep on the couch. Because she could, not for any particular reason. Just because she could.

"I can understand why you would be interested," continued Amelia. "Alena treats you like dirt even tho you're cute and always treat her like a lady. The way she acts toward you is a crying shame!"

"And I'm just as good looking as she is and I'm so much better built! So much bigger up top and my legs and butt are at least as good as Alenas."

"But I don't like the way some men stare at me. It's not my fault if I have been over endowed! I never show off, and men still stare! It's disgusting! I leave the teasing and such to Alena and her slutty friends!"

She was right! Alena wore a D-cup bra. It was one of her most obvious attributes. She knew that I liked big tits and she had a big pair! Alena was always showing off her figure! She would wear low-cut blouses and tight little mini skirts! She enjoyed letting me know how big her tits were!

Amelia swept up the basket of laundry and stormed out of the room.

Half an hour later I was taking a shower. As I turned off the water and stepped out of the tub the bathroom door was pushed open and Amelia stepped into the room.

I I fumbled a towel around my waist while making sounds of protest.

"I just wanted to see how you felt if someone stared at you," Amelia said. Her eyes were running over my body as she stood in front of me. I'm proud to say that I'm in really good shape. I've been a gym rat most of my life and my body is well sculpted.

As I watched she reached out and touched my pecs. Just a tap, but then her hand returned and she stroked across my upper chest. I stood still in front of her while her hand slowly slid down over my abs.

"Oh, my" she whispered. "Oh, my." She slid a half step closer to me. "Look at you!" She slid her left hand onto my shoulder while her other hand gently cupped the protrusion I was making in the towel.

Her tongue came out run across her lips. Once and then again. "I had no idea," she murmured as she kept on stoking me. "Nice muscles! Especially this one!" she squeezed with her right hand so that I knew what she was referring to. "Oh my, that IS impressive!" I felt her fingers tighten on my shaft.

"And I think it's still growing, isn't it!?"

"Um, ah, uh." I couldn't seem to form words.

"I didn't believe Alena when she told me that you were so well equipped. I thought she was exaggerating. And she doesn't have that much experience to know what a large dick might look like! But I was wrong! Hung like a horse, you are!" I felt her grip tighten and release several times as she gauged my girth. She was staring at my groin now. "No wonder she finds you kind of uncomfortable! You're so thick and so long! And hard, too!"

"Uncomfortable?" I managed to choke out.

"That's what she told me one night when we were up late drinking. You're so thick and long that it's difficult for her to handle you! And apparently you cum is so plentiful she gets overwhelmed".

"I've never had a man this big! I really want to see what it's like, Oliver. Let me..." As her voice died away she settled to her knees in front of me and removed my towel. My half hard-on bounced in front of her.

"Dear me! That IS impressive!" She wrapped both hands around me, one hand over the other. There was still most of my dick head sticking out. As I watched Amelia pursed her lips and kissed the end of my cock. She was sucking on the tip of my cock like a fish as she took up the fluid that was leaking from me. Now her tongue came out to circle my dick. As she worked I was continuing to expand in her grip.

She pulled away and examined what she was no holding.

"Well, look at you now!', she said as she was looking into my eyes. There was now a couple of inches of shaft and my entire dickhead extending from her double handed grip. "This has to be the largest cock I've ever seen! So exciting!"

She returned to nursing on my dick and, once in a while, running her mouth up and down the sides of my shaft.

"I want to see how much I can take, Oliver!" As she said this she leaned back and then pushed her lips against my dick head. With a soft groan she pushed her mouth against me. She slowly took the entire head of my dick into her mouth. I could feel her tongue wiggle under my cock as she kept nursing on me.

She pushed me to the back of her mouth. She paused, looking up into my eyes. I watched as she adjusted her angle and started to drive herself down farther and farther. After an inch or two more she pulled back, chocking and coughing.

"Too much," she complained. "You're too big and thick for me to get any further!" She returned to sucking and licking my cock while she got her breathe back. There were liquid sounds as she worked. I watched as a string of drool dropped into her lap as she worked. With a gasp she pulled back again.

"Gosh, this is a lot of fun!" She exclaimed before going back to work.

"Let's try something else, Oliver!" She was looking in my eyes as she spoke, Her tongue came out to wipe across her lips.

She grabbed my wrist and pulled me into her room. Without bothering to disrobe she pulled her skirt up to her waist and fell across the bed. She moved her panties to one side, grabbed my hard-on and slid my dick head against her pussy lips.

I helped by leaning my weight against her. My cock head was mashed against her, her pussy lips pressed out of shape. I wasn't making any headway.

"It's too big" she moaned. "Its TOO big! How can you be so big and so hard at the same time?"

"Don't stop!" She objected when I let up on the pressure. "I don't want you to stop! I want to feel what it's like to get fucked with a huge dick! I've never had a really big one before!"

Amelia was so much more into this than Alena had ever been. With Alena I always had to take the initiative and she would go along with it. Most of the time. But Amelia was smiling up at me and shifting her hips to help me gain purchase in her tight, sopping wet pussy! So different!

It took us a while, working together, to get the head of my dick to part her pussy lips. Once I had started I kept on pressing and moving from side to side, trying to gain more penetration.

"Oh, God, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Amelia groaned beneath me. "I've never had anything like this! I'm going to cum so fast!" She started to shake and convulse as a large orgasm swept over her.

"Oh, God, that was so good! I want to feel like that again! Don't stop! Keep going! Fill me up with your big hard cock!" There were tears running down her cheeks as she worked her hips against my groin. I could feel her pussy walls trying to squeeze my cock! It was exquisite!

I was propped up on extended arms, watching her face as she climbed to another orgasm in only a few minutes. After she settled down from that second coming she took a few moments to catch her breath.

"Lets get naked, Oliver! I think you're going to be surprised! Watch this!"

She stood in front of me as I rested on the bed. With a smirk she reached behind herself, grabbed up the loose sweatshirt and pulled it tight. Suddenly there were huge hills outlined by the tight fabric. I was struck speechless.

"Ha ha ha! I knew it! You are a breast man, aren't you! I bet you had no idea that I was so well built, did you? I can make Amelia look inadequate with my big tits! Watch!"

Without a word more she pulled her arms into her sweatshirt and swept it over her head! Alena was wearing a low-cut purple bra that was so much larger than anything Amelia could wear. And there were mounds of boob spilling out of the cleavage, the sides and even the bottom of the bra!

"See what I mean? Big aren't I?" She was smirking down at the look on my face as she posed in front of me. "This is a J-cup bra. It's a little small for me now. I think I'm still growing." She sounded a little unsure of herself.

As I stared she put her hands on either side of that bra and pressed them together! Her cleavage deepened, breast flesh blossomed up and out of her bra.

She yanked her hands away and her tits bounced several times before coming to a halt. She repeated the maneuver again and then once more! It was so exciting to watch her squeeze herself. I could tell that her nipples were hardening under the bra.

She shook her shoulders which made her big boobs bounce and shimmy. I thought for a moment that they were going to win their freedom! But Amelia grabbed hold with both hands and kept them from falling out of the over-burdened bra.

"I love the feel of my breasts! See?" She put her hands deep into her cleavage and began to grip and squeeze herself. I could see her nipples were rock hard! "They are so soft and big! I love my big tits!"

"Let me show you what I've got, honey!"

Working slowly she reached into her left cup and pulled out her tit to let it hang in front fo her. Her left forearm covered her nipple and most of her aureola as she reached across herself to extract the other big boob. She held herself against her chest for a moment before pulling her arms away in a dramatic movement that made her tits bounce!

I was staring at her as she pinched her nipples and pulled her tits out from her chest to form massive cones. When she lost her grip and they slammed back to hang proudly in front of her they were the biggest tits I'd ever seen crowned with her rock-hard nippers!

"I'm not a show-off in public. But in private..." she let the sentence trail away. At the same time she was shaking het tits left and right, getting them to bounce in front of my gaping eyes. "I like the look on your face as you watch me demonstrate just how big my tits are!" She cupped her hands under those quivering boobs and clutched them to herself. "Have you ever met a woman with bigger tits than me? I'm always the biggest girl in the room. What do you think?" She giggled as she squeezed and plumped her tits.

"Amazing", I told her. "You make Alena seem small in comparison." I was gaping at the sight in front of me. These were the largest tits I'd ever imagined!

"Here, darling, why don't you grab hold and see if they feel as good as they look? I love the expression on your....Ohhh!" I'd reached out and grasped her boobs with both hands. I went to work mashing, and squeezing and pulling and stroking her boobs.

"You do that so well! I love the feel of your hands on me! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

"I'm not going to stop!" I assured her. "I'm not going to stop until you tell me to stop!" I kept on mashing and manipulating her breasts.

As I worked she let the straps of her bra slide down to her elbows and then she discarded it entirely. As I shook her tits back and forth she was grinning at me, enjoying what I was doing to her.

I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around her right nipple and licked and sucked her. Then I switched over to the other nipple and gave it the same treatment!

Amelia pulled me to her, wrapping her arms around my neck and holding me tight to her chest while I worshipped her immensities! I had trouble breathing from time to time but I never let up! I could hear her breathing becoming ragged and heavier as she reacted to my boob adoration.

"Golly, you do that so well, Oliver!" She was grinning down at me as I worked. "Keep doing that and you may be able to make me cum just from the feelings I'm getting from my boobs!"

I maintained my efforts for another few minutes and then pulled back to look into ner eyes as I pinched and squeezed her nipples. I pulled them out and let them go so her tits would bounce and shiver in front of her. Her eyes were drooped half shut in pleasure as I keep up my efforts.

"Oh, Oliver, it feels so good! Let me do something that I really enjoy! And I think you'll enjoy it as well. Here, let me..." She knelt in front of me as I sat on the sofa. She gently parted my knees and slid between them.

While she smiled at me she leaned forward and pulled my erection gently between her tits. (When had I lost my clothes from the waist down?) Still smiling at me she said "This is something that I really enjoy and all of my lovers have enjoyed it too. Let me know what you think!"

She rose and fell in a slow rhythm while clutching her boobs together around my hard-on. It felt amazing. Alena had done something like this a couple of times. But she wasn't as enthusiastic as Amelia. Or as good! And not nearly as well equipped!

Amelia's breasts completely engulfed my dick! I could see nothing of it while she worked.

"I love the feel of your big hard between my tits, honey. I want you to spurt yourself all over me!" Now that was something Alena had NEVER said to me. She seldom fondled my dick or kissed it or licked it. When she did she was always careful to finish me off into a tissue and then to mop up any of my discharge that she had missed before she would throw it away!

"I'm on the edge, Amelia," I admitted to her, panting. "It feels so good! I'm going to cum!"

"OH, goodie, Cum for me! Give me a pearl necklace! I want to see your spunk all over my tits and chest!" She was giggling and laughing as she worked.

Moments later I groaned deep in my chest, thrust my hips forward and unleashed a torrent of cum! Ropes of sperm geysered up to land all over her! A few of them even landed on her face! She didn't shy away from the outpouring, After I finished she pulled her tits to her mouth and licked up all that she could reach! I was slumped on the bed trying to catch my breath while I watched her track down all that I had deposited on her. She brought it all to her mouth, licked it up and swallowed it down!

"You taste delicious," she told me, smiling into my eyes. She was fastidious in cleaning up my groin the same way she had cleaned up her tits!

"I'm glad you enjoy it! You do that so well! I love tit fucking and you do it better than anyone!"

"And you are still hard, Oliver! I want to try to drain your balls! Let's see how many rounds you can go!" Without waiting for a response she grabbed my wrist and pulled me back onto the bed. She had me lie there as she gently finished disrobed me. I made sure that I played with her massive tits while she got me naked!

"I think this is the biggest dick I've ever seen! I want to be sure to measure it at some point but right now I want to just have fun! Let me make sure that you are at maximum girth and hardness and then I'm going to ride you like a horse!" She smiled down at me as she leaned over and began to suck on my dick. I was already hard and it didn't take Amelia long to have me a my max!

"I can't wait to see what this feel like," she exulted as she swung a leg over me and rubbed her crotch against me. Her pussy lips were soaking wet and she was leaking fluids on me as she scraped her cunt on top of my hard-on.

"So thick! I love how your shaft spreads my nether-lips!" With a smirk she raised her self up far enough that she was able to socket my dick head in her pussy.

"Oh, this is going to be epic" she squealed. "You are so very, very thick! I love how you are stretching my pussy! I think you're going to wreck me!"

She began to rise and fall on my steel-hard shaft. I watched from below as she worked. There was a look of concentration on her face. Her tongue licked her lips time and again. It didn't take long for her to reach an orgasm. Again. She didn't even slow down. Instead she kept on driving herself onto my cock. Her huge tits were rising and falling in counterpoint to her hip movements. Reflexively I reached up and held them both in my hands.

"What a fucking cock! I can't get enough! I'm taking all I can handle and I still want more! Give me more! Harder!" Amelia convulsed into another orgasm and then slumped over me. Her tits engulfed my head as she lay, panting, on top of me.

It took her a few minutes to collect her self. With a groan she slid off to lie next to me on the bed.

"You are too much! So incredible, Oliver! What a man!" Her hand was slowly stroking my dick. I didn't know if she was trying to get me hard again or if it was just a reflex on her part.

Slowly she roused herself and got dressed. We kissed briefly before she staggered out of the room.

The Next Morning.

"No, Oliver, don't do that! I admit I went a little crazy yesterday but that isn't really the way I am. So stop pressing yourself against my butt. I'm not interested in repeating what we did yesterday." Amelia was washing up in the kitchen. I was standing behind her, pressing myself against her.

"I don't care how large your penis may be." She continued. "I'm not attracted to overly large, thickly massive cocks like yours! It doesn't get me excited no matter how large you are. No matter how long or how thick your sexual equipment might be. No matter how much you can cum or how often you can fill my snug little pussy with your huge dick!"

Despite her words she was now pressing herself back against me. Her butt was twitching back and forth against my groin. I knew she could feel my hard-on as she worked herself against me. Her butt continued to move against me and I could feel her flexing her butt cheeks against my thick shaft.

"That's right! Just leave me alone. I'm not interested!" Her voice was firm. And so was her butt as it shifted from a back and forth motion to an up and down motion.

"Don't you dare pull my skirt up to expose my firm buttocks to your lecherous gaze! I don't want to feel your dick slide between my ass cheeks!" She fell silent while still pushing herself against me. I was standing behind her with my arms hanging at my side. I have no idea how it happened but I noticed that my cock was now no longer in my sweatpants. Instead it was being massaged by her tush as it moved against me. I was about half way hard and getting harder the more she moved against me. It felt great!

"I forbid you from pushing my thong to one side to make room for your enormous cock head to press against my pussy lips!" As she was saying this her thong was, indeed, making room for my cock between her nether lips. I could feel her moistness lubricating the passage of my rock-hard penis as she pressed herself back onto me. She was tight and she felt wonderful as her hips worked their magic dance.

Her pussy lips were riding on top of my cock shaft. Steel hard and throbbing with lust, it was parting her cunt lips and scraping against her clitoris. If she kept on moving like that...

I gasped aloud as I felt my dick head snap into her cunt! That noise was echoed by Amelia as she pressed harder against me. Her hands were gripping the countertop and her back was arced as she forced herself further onto me.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,184 Followers
12