All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Bigger Sister'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 1 year ago

A story with breast envy at its center is always going to be a winner in my book. You covered yourself with Amelia wearing a smaller bra but having her wearing a J-cup, then saying she needs a double L, while not being able to buy a double J sort of interrupted the flow of the narrative (ditto for Alena wearing a D-cup at the beginning and Amelia citing her Double D's later).

Really enjoying the output of ALL the stories you've posted recently. Hopefully, you re-visit this type of story. You could do My Girlfriend's bigger younger sister, nerdy friend, neighbor girl she used to babysit, etc.

I'm always going to be breasts over dicks with regard to your writing, but having a dick so big that it necessitates a tit fuck (and the female having tits big enough to bury your male protagonist's dick) is something I support.

Alena's a bitch, so whatever. But a nice twist (that might pop up in a later story) and a call-back to how the story began was the protagonist and Amelia, after their fuck session, look at Alena's bra-shopping bag expecting to ridicule how small her purchases were; only to discover that her bras were actually bigger than Amelia's and that she had an "overnight" growth spurt. Like to see how the protagonist resolved this dilemma after getting caught cheating.

Anyway, as always, look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexy story. Thank you and good day.

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

Great story...Amelia should have measured the girth and length of her new lover....and how much of him she could take. The ending...ten years later...was excellent...but a perfect intro to a continuation....and add in Amelias mother....his mother in law...and Amelia happily shares her husband with her mother...when she is pregnant and can not do much sex without his size in her vagina causing her problems....mother and daughter take him on many times...moves in and they run a home based online business...lots of sex with all three of them.....just a story idea, but there are many directions this story could move in. But please continue it. Thank you.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG12 months ago

Yep, that is quite the story...it is too bad Alena had to be such a witch; but I, like another reader, think there is room for her to be rehabilitated into the whole relationship...

Fantasy...humongous tits/outrageously out-of-proportion cock...but still a fun read!!

Gonna check author's page, see what other kinds of stories are the...

Five**5**Stars...definitely deserved!!🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...