My Girlfriend's Bigger Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh GOD, I can't help myself! That's good," she exclaimed. "That's so good! Grab my hips and make me take more! I want it! Now that you have forced me to do this, the least you can do is make me take more and more! I've never had a thicker cock! You are amazing! So long! So hard and so thick! You're going to break my pussy"

Following her request I grabbed hold of her hips and began to pound my self into her! Deeper and deeper I went! Her hips were shaking and her feet were leaving the floor I was fucking her so hard!

"I'm going to cum, you bastard! You're making me cum faster than anyone else has ever done!" Seconds later Amelia was shaking and convulsing thru a monster orgasm! As she finished she slumped to the floor in front of me. We were both panting for breath after that exhausting experience.

I was about to turn away when Amelia pivoted on her knees and used both hands to grab my dick.

"Still hard! Still so stiff and long and hard! I adore this big fucking cock! I'm not done with you yet, stud! I want to drain your balls and suck down all the cum you have to offer!" She was looking into my eyes as she brought my cock to her lips and began to suckle on the tip.

As she worked she was sliding out of her clothes. Her massive tits jiggled and bounced between us. They pressed against my legs and I could see that she was pinching her nipples with one hand as she worked on my erection with the other.

"Come with me you horse hung bastard!" She demanded. She rose to her feet, grabbed my cock and dragged me to her bedroom. She pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me.

"I want you to play with my huge tits while I ride you like a horse! I'm going to take you all the way in! I want to feel you go as deep as you can while I bounce on top of you! Now here! Grab ahold and hold on!"

She grasped my wrists and pulled my hands to her huge boobs.

"Play with my Double L cup titties! I love to feel your hands on me while I fuck the hell out of you! Alena can't take care of you the way that I can! Her little Double D tits are not big enough to excite you after you've handled my monster mams!" She shivered her shoulders which made her tits jump and bounce. It was all I could do to maintain a grip! I was pinching her nipples and squeezing her tits while she tried to push herself further and further down on my more than foot long cock! She was squealing and emitting little yips of pleasure as she worked. Her eyes were drooping half closed with pleasure.

I stretched my neck up the few inches needed to latch onto her boobs with my lips. I could hear her groan in pleasure as I attended to her tremendous titties with my hands and my lips and mouth and tongue. We both were enjoying what we were doing.

"No one has ever made me feel this way! Every time is like it's the first time! You are ruining me for other men! No one can fill me the way that you do! No one can make me feel this way! You're making me cum again!"

Gathering my strength I hooked my arms under her knees and lifted her up. I turned us around, put her ass on the bed and began to fuck her as hard and as fast as I could!

Amelia gathered up her boobs, balanced them on her chest and began to suck her own nipples. She alternated from one to the other. The oral stimulation sped up her series of orgasms. I counted four in less than five minutes before she fainted!

I slowed down while I waited for her to regain herself. When she was back I continued to drill her as fast as I could! It was only a few minutes later when I began to empty myself into her spasming, clutching cunt. It felt wonderful as I fed her everything that I had!

"That was so good! So good! I don't want to live without your cock making me feel like that! Just fuck me as often as you can! As hard as you can! I want it! I need it! Don't pay any attention to me if I say not to fuck me. I don't mean it!"

"Fine by me!" I told her." I slowly gathered myself and left the room carrying my clothes in my hands.

Later that afternoon I was working with my iPad while sitting on the couch. Alena had left to do some errands. Amelia strutted into the room wearing spike heels, a skintight red vinyl skirt that exposed most of her legs and a VERY low cut sweater. The sweater's neckline was so low that it exposed the tops of her bra cups as well as swells of breast flesh that were pushing up out of the bra.

She stood a few feet away, letting me get a good look at her. She looked fabulous! She slowly turned in place allowing me to take in the view from all angles. Then she strutted over to stand in front of me.

"I'm not going to hide myself in those old frumpy clothes I used to wear." She announced. "I like the feelings I get when you look at me! When you ogle my big tits and tight ass! When I feel your eyes running up and down my body! "

"But my favorite thing is to watch you spring a hard-on while you stare at me! You get so big, so long and so hard! It gets me excited! I like that you get horny when you stare at me. At my big tits and ass. I like to tease you!"

"I bought you some clothes, honey." I hadn't even noticed the bag in her hand. "Why don't you go put some of these on and then let's spend some time together."

The bag contained some underwear, a couple of cut-off shirts and sweatpants shorts. When I laid the underwear out on the bed I discovered they were thongs or banana-hammocks! And they were a little small on me. No matter how I fussed with it I kind of spilled out of it! At least the shorts covered my genitals.

The shirts stopped just below my pectorals and offered a view of my abdominal muscles. I fussed for a little while and then I rejoined Amelia.

When I walked into the room Amelia let out a low whistle of appreciation while looking me up and down. With a smirk she yanked my shorts down to my ankles exposing my over-stressed thong.

"Damn, you look good," she told me. "That was the largest size thong they sold and it's not quite up to the job of holding you in place! I like it!"

I was really bulging out of the banana hammock and my growing erection was forcing its way into view. I sat down on the sofa.

Amelia slid onto the sofa next to me. As one hand rested on the sofa back behind me the other stole into my lap and began to fondle my erection. In no time at all I was at full length. The thong was cupping my balls, my hard on was completely exposed and Amelia was stroking my whole length!

Her left hand was toying with my ear while her right hand continued to stroke my rock hard shaft.

"I was right! You look great in these duds! Your abs are exposed, I can stroke your pecs and that banana hammock cradles you balls while I can see and feel you entire cock. Your enormous steel hard dick! So exciting, I love it!

"Here, honey, play with my tits won't you?" She pulled my hands to her tits and encouraged me to fondle and handle them while she continued to play with my dick. "Pinch my nipples, honey! Pull on my nips and squeeze 'em! I love the way that feels!" Her nipples had sprung to life and were poking aggressively thru the bra and sweater that she had on.

"Alena might be back soon. I don't want to miss the chance to feel your big fat dick plow into my poor, needy pussy! Just let me..." She swung her leg over me and startled to settle down on my stiffness. She wasn't wearing panties. She was soaking wet with excitement. Her pussy was leaking on me, cooling my fevered balls and making it easier for her to take more and more of my fat hard-on!

As she lowered herself my cock bulled it's way into her pussy. She was pressing her cunt onto my dick and doing it harder than I had ever tried to do. My cock was like a length of steel. I didn't bend or flex as she pushed herself down my dick! I could feel her pussy squeezing and throbbing around me cock!

"It just feel so good! So GOOD!" She exulted, "I don't want to have to do without your huge fucker anymore! I want to have your big hard dick pushing into my pussy and making me feel so full! I can't take a deep breath, you're so deep I think you're hitting my lungs!"

Amelia had just had her third orgasm when we heard a car door slam shut outside.

"Shit! That bitch is back and just as I was having such a good time," complained Amelia as she climbed off me. She used a handy facial tissue to wipe up the juices running down her thighs and leaned over to give me a quick suck to clean me up before I pulled my clothes together.

Alena came in carrying some bags from Nordstrom and Victorias Secret. She barely nodded in our direction before heading upstairs to our room.

"I can't buy anything at Victoria's Secret," Amelia told me. "They don't carry any bras in my size.A Double J 34 isn't something that they offer. And that would be a little tight anyway." She made sure to push her chest out so I could see what she was complaining about. Since Alena wasn't there I grabbed hold and played with her big titties while she giggled at me and ran her hands over my groin.

"She could come back any moment, Oliver! Don't get too involved. But I do like the way you handle my titties!"

"And I like doing it," I said as I sat back on the couch. And just in time too because here came Alena.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty normal. Except for all the tittle teasing I had to put up with from Amelia. And all the bitchiness that Alena seemed determined to deal out to me. She was in rare form, I must say!

Nothing I did was right. Alena seemed to go out of her way to find fault with anything I did. Or didn't do. It really got on my nerves!

So when Amelia sat down next to me on the couch and began to run her hand up and down my thigh I didn't stop her. It felt good and she didn't object when I started to cup her boobs. They were encased in a flimsy bra and silk blouse that was unbuttoned down to her navel!

I started to run my hands under her blouse and play with her teats. As usual they over flowed my hands despite my best efforts.

Amelia was fondling my dick thru my pants. She started to unzip my to get my dick out in the open.

"Hey, what about Alena?" I asked. "We don't want to get discovered do we?"

"I don't care, she doesn't take care of you. When was the last time she touched you? You're the best thing I've ever seen or had! You leave her and I'll take good care of you, believe me!"

To prove it she slid into my lap and began to rub her pussy against my cock thru my pants. While she was doing this she slipped out of the blouse and pulled her up so that her huge tits spilled out from underneath. Her boobs were shivering and quivering on her chest as I played with them.

"I know you like tits. And my tits are so much bigger and better than hers! She doesn't come close to measuring up to my tits!" She wasn't wrong. And she liked my paying attention to them. Alena didn't really care one way or the other. For her it was a matter of who was in control.

As I licked and sucked on her nipples that had sprung to life Amelia was fumbling with my pants. She freed my cock and slotted it into her pussy.

With a little bit of effort she took my dick head into her pussy and began to ride up and down, trying to get more of me into her.

And that's when Alena came downstairs and found us.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" She shouted! "What are you doing with my boyfriend?" She was yelling at her sister. I was sure I'd be next.

"I'm doing what you almost never do," Amelia responded. She seemed undisturbed. "When was the last time you touched Oliver? He is the best fuck I've ever had and I don't think you appreciate what a treasure he is!"

"He's my boyfriend. Oliver, crawl out from under that slut! NOW! I can't believer you would do this to me! Did you hear me? I told you to get out from under that slut! Do IT NOW!"

I didn't move. I was having too much fun. I knew this was the end of my relationship with Alena. I thought it might be the start of a real relationship with Amelia. So far we had just been sex buddies. But I thought that there might be more to us than that. Time to find out.

"Alena, you have always taken me for granted. Amelia seems to feel that I have something to offer. You know I have a larger than average dick. And you didn't really enjoy it. But Amelia loves to ride my big hard cock! She cums time and again when we fuck. And she lovers to suck my cock and slurp up all the juices that we create when we fuck! You acted like it was just a disgusting thing that you had to put up with!"

I took a moment to lick and suck on the immense boobs that were bounding in front of me. Amelia was still fucking me strongly! She hadn't paid any attention to her sister's arrival. She was totally focused on fucking me as deep into her pussy as she could manage!

Alena was staring at me as if I had sprouted wings. She was in shock that I was talking back to her. That I was telling her "No". She wasn't used to being treated in that way.

"Let's face it, Alena, I was just arm candy for you. Amelia is just as pretty as you are. She has a sexier body with tits twice the size of yours! She's a much better fuck than you are and she enjoys fucking more than you ever did!"

"You bastard! You disgusting cheating BASTARD!"

At this point Amelia turned to speak to Alena. She was still driving herself up and down my erection and bouncing my head with her enormous tits.

"Give it up, sis! You always thought it was all about you! Well, Oliver is amazing! He's got a cock the size of my forearm. He can fuck for hours and he treats me like a Queen! You took him for granted and now he's found something better. Or I should say some one better! Face it, you've always been jealous of my figure! And now I'm riding the man of my dreams. A man that you took for granted and never treated the way you should because you didn't think that you had to try! Well, tough nuts honey! I've got him right where I want him. And he's right where he wants to be and where he belongs! So pack your stuff and get out while I make Oliver the happiest man in the world!"

And over the next hour or so that is exactly what she did, Alena stormed out with her bag, threw it in the car and roared off. Neither of us paid any attention to her. I was fucking the hottest woman I'd ever me and giving her the best time of her life.

The next day we did the same. But since Alena wasn't around we actually fucked more than we had in the previous days. It was amazing. All Amelia had to do was reach for me and I would spring to attention for her.

When I would make advances she was always willing. I could brush my dick against her butt and she would lean forward to let me have her doggie style! So Hot, So Ready!

That was ten years ago. And were still together. We have two kids and there have been damn few days when we haven't shaken the bed! She's still the hottest woman I've ever met. She only has eyes for me and she is eager and inventive. She likes to play in public and she constantly is teasing me with her boobs. She wears a Double M cup bra now. And she looks for any reason to take it off! She always tries to wear me out! So hot!

End

12