My Girlfriend's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clasps her hands on my face and smiles encouragingly. "Just ignore him." Does she think I'm not trying? It's impossible. I can't tell if he is fucking or slowly torturing the bitch to death by the wails and howls that are coming from his room. I don't know what makes it worse the accompanying thrash metal or the headboard thudding continuously against our wall. It's been constant for a fucking hour. Surely, no human man can keep that pace going for this long.

I'm suddenly taken by surprise as Beth takes control and I'm the one on my back. Maybe she feels the need to compete with Ben. I'm not complaining as she assertively slides me inside her. She begins to ride me in time to the fast pace of his music. Fuck, I seem to have acquired and instant appreciation for Dark Angel. I start groaning my own pleasure as I instinctively grip her hips tightly and thrust myself vehemently up inside her. She screams louder than his music "I can't take it. Your too deep." My pace quickens as I bring us both close to coming. She starts calling my name over and over desperately begging me not to stop. I hear something smash against the wall in Ben's room, but I'm too caught up in our fervid love making to care. I'm euphoric as we both cry out and come at the same time. She collapses beside me. I'm out of breath too. Fuck that was so hot.

I'm completely satisfied and I'm pretty sure the kitten purring in my arms feels the same. I stroke my fingers through the blonde hair that unfortunately reminds me of her brother. I close my eyes as I smile to myself. Fuck you Ben!

I grin hungrily at Beth in the morning as she gets up. Morning is my favourite time for sex, but she escapes my carnal clutches. I throw myself on the bed in frustration. I must have dozed off as I startle at the sound of a bedside drawer opening. She won't get away so easily this time. I push black hair out my face. My smile vanishes. "Fucks sake Ben I almost pulled you into bed." I swallow and add, so there is no miscommunication "I thought you were Beth." I don't know why I'm so angry. Maybe its disappointment or sexual frustration. I flick the covers aside. He satisfyingly takes a step back as I stand before him. I give him a disgruntled look. "What are you doing in here?"

Ben points to his wet hair.

"You're a fucking man, let it air dry." Even I don't use a hairdryer. I lift my glasses and put them on. I'm now fully awake and realise he's still wet from his shower and wearing nothing but a bath towel casually wrapped around his hips. He's probably going to try and rile me as always. I refuse to let him intimidate me. He's too quiet. I frown at his flushed cheeks and follow his lowered gaze to my erection. Whatever, it's morning, men get hard. But his abashed reaction is making me self-conscious. I walk across to get underwear. I turn before I pull them on. "Are you going to stand there and watch? Get the fuck out Ben." My eyes widen as he turns and I notice his impressive bulge, he's hard. Was he like that before he came in? I shake my head. I don't care.

My phone buzzes and I get side-tracked sitting on the bed checking my emails before I go downstairs. My head is full of work and things I need to do as I pour a coffee. I need to get a shower and head off. Only then do I realise it's too quiet. I follow the breeze on my bare feet to the open patio door. I halt at Beth's firm tone. "You're wasting your time. Greg's not interested. Just give up." I should retreat but the mention of my name has lassoed my curiosity. I halt behind the curtain as she continues. "If you can't get hard, take pills or see a doctor Ben." I instantly slap a hand across my mouth to hide my snigger at the thought of Mr Muscle having erection problems with the ladies.

His agitated tone finally replies. "Like it's something a doctor can help with."

I feel a tinge of irritation. He's lying about having a problem. He was pretty full up this morning and what about last night? My cheeks blush guiltily as he pauses to stare at me. Damn I didn't even hear him walk to the door. I try to apologise, but he's already gone.

I look at my empty cup and retreat back to the kitchen. I hesitate as I look at him staring out the window. I inhale and step forward pretending he isn't there. I walk across and rinse out my cup and sit it upside down on the drainer. His conversation with his sister has irked me. "Why did you lie to Beth?" I regret interfering the second the words leave my mouth.

"What did I lie about?" My eyes meet his intense unreadable look as he turns to face me. He seems curious to hear my answer.

I look at his groin, but I can't say the words 'it caught my attention you were hard earlier.' I know how he would take that admission. I'd never hear the end of it. I focus on his face. Hopefully he didn't realise what I was looking at. Nonetheless my cheeks flush guiltily, "You obviously, don't need pills Ben." My full face feels hot. I shouldn't have got involved. He's still studying me closely and it makes me feel uncomfortable. "This is nothing to do with me." I turn and escape up the stairs.

Now that I'm alone in the shower my appendage rises to remind me I neglected its needs earlier. I rinse the shampoo from my hands. My fingers grip around my penis and begin rubbing up and down. I can feel the skin sliding back and forth but fuck all else. I glance down at myself. Why can't I come? It's getting frustrating but I can't stop halfway. I close my eyes and focus on Beth riding on top of me. My fantasy is gate crashed by the memory of his music and that fucking headboard banging on the wall. He must have been either standing or maybe he was on his knees doggy style. My eyes flick open. I suddenly realise I'm getting aroused visualising him having sex.

I need out the shower sometime today. Fuck it. I'm not homophobic so I give my imagination permission to run free with it. I know what every inch of that toned, muscled body looks like. Bastard! I realise he's made sure I've seen it from almost every angle. My eyes enviously sweep over it. His hands squeeze my shoulders as he releases my hair. His hand feels my ass as he whispers in my ear.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry because it's actually working. Shit it's so intense! My hand quickens its pace as I feel his breath on my neck, his fingers through my hair. I see him kneel in front of me. I look down at him as his blue eyes look up at me. He smiles as he opens his mouth and leans towards me. I feel the pulsing throb and ecstatic release as the words "Oh Ben, fuck." dribbles from my lips and my orgasm shoots out of me. What the fuck! My legs feel week as I spasm with another spurt. I squeeze the last of the milk white fluid from the tip and rinse myself. This better be some weird one-off sexual fantasy.

"Uhm Greg?"

I turn off the water and slide the door open. He's staring directly at me. My heart's still racing from my orgasm. He glances away. I swallow uncomfortably at his flushed cheeks as he scratches his head and stares at the floor awkwardly. "I kinda overheard you say my name while you were getting off." He raises his gaze to looks directly at me and smiles.

I want to die. Damn child lock. He must have opened it from the outside. My cheeks are scarlet. "Don't flatter yourself. It's not what you think." I wonder if he realises, I'm lying and it's exactly what he thinks.

I step out but he doesn't move, and I glance at the outstretched arm blocking my escape. I'm relieved he's fully dressed but it leaves me feeling somewhat vulnerable standing naked before him. I consider pushing him out the way but I'm hesitant to make physical contact.

He looks as uncomfortable as I feel. "This feels kinda awkward Ben."

"Very awkward." I'm glad he agrees but I'm also wondering why he's still not moving. I swallow apprehensively as his eyes raise to look at me. "You don't understand."

There is a long awkward pause before I finally ask. "What don't I understand?"

"It happens when I'm around you."

I'm actually terrified to ask. My voice squeaks "Ben." My pulse is racing. I cough and try it again. "Ben. What happens around me?"

"This." He takes my hand and my eyebrows almost rocket off my face as he rubs my hand slowly up his cock. My eyes widen in horror as I stare at him. He isn't just aroused. He's rock hard. He reluctantly releases my hand as I wrestle it out his grip. I glance down at the swollen object that my hand has just involuntarily molested. This is a first for me and I can feel my heartbeat pounding in my chest. If this is another joke, I will kill him for real.

Finally, he drops his arm and steps back. He halts as if startled. "Is this because of me?" I follow his gaze and I suddenly realise I'm not just erect but dripping as well. I blink uncertainly as he looks at me. I have no answer as we stare at each other. "I love you Greg." I evade his embrace as he steps towards me and I quickly collect my things. I need distance and instantly retreat. The question 'am I gay?' is chanting over and over in my head.

Since walking out the shower and leaving the house immediately I've received seven text messages and three missed calls from Ben. I think I've managed to pacify him, for the present, by asking him to give me until tomorrow to come to terms with what's happened. To be honest I'm not sure what just happened. How do I even look him in the eye?

Work is a disaster. I can't focus. I can't stop thinking about him and I can't eat a fucking thing. I laugh at my stupidity. Acting like some idiotic lovesick puppy. I look at the double chocolate muffin basket. The mere sight normally gives me a food orgasm, but my stomach lurches and I have to look away before I throw up. I drink some water as I head back to my desk. I want to kill the bastard for ruining my 11am muffin fetish.

Because I've barely eaten anything all day, I'm already a drunken mess when Tony and Peter join me at 9pm. I've invited my two gay BFFs out for advice. I have specifically chosen to meet at a gay bar, so I don't feel anxious about being overheard. They sit grinning at me when I blurt out after downing another drink that I think I'm gay. I look from one to the other. I need them to say something.

Tony glances at Peter before he shakes his head. "I don't think you are gay Greg."

I confess. "I touched a guy, his thing, and I got erect." I frown in thought. Was I hard before I touched it? Now I'm doubting what triggered my reaction.

Peter smiles at me as he stirs his crushed ice. "I sometimes have a hard on when my mother's in the room. It doesn't mean I want to jump her honey." Tony bursts out laughing, and I want to growl in frustration. I finish another drink. Fuck, I haven't even thought about what I should tell Beth.

Tony nudges Peter. They both lean closer. I frown curiously as I also lean in wondering why we are now whispering. "Is this revelation anything to do with Beth's brother?" I feel my insides somersault at the thought of him. I haven't mentioned his name once because Tony knows Ben. His father is our boss, plus he endures my daily rant about the fucker trying to break up Beth and me. I'm impressed at the superpowers of gay men, to just know.

Anyway, tonight is not about him. I look pleadingly at them both. "How could I not know I'm gay?" I swallow another drink. Peter tilts his head with an inviting smile, and I narrow my eyes. We've been friends too long and I know that look. He's weighing up his chances of getting me to fuck him in his bed later. I laugh as I shove his optimistic face away from me. He has zero chance.

Tony stands and ushers me to get to my feet. I glance at Peter who raises a curious eyebrow as I stand. He urges me to come closer. In the name of research, he assures me as he pulls me into a hug. He's shorter and stockier than I am but he's strong and I grimace at the tightness of the hug. "Fuck." I startle as his hands grip and squeeze my butt. This is certainly not something we would do in the office.

I glance at Peter who's grinning at me like a Cheshire cat. I go with it. If I'm now into men I need to know. He pulls my hips tight against him and I can feel his massive cock harden as he grinds it against me. Anywhere else I would die a thousand deaths of embarrassment, but this behaviour is common in this bar. Certainly, as I glance around no one is batting an eyelid at our intimacy. "Okay, enough." I push Tony away.

Peter is curious if I'm turned on. I'm too in shock to think straight as I sit, and his impatient hand intrusively shoots up between my thighs to find out. He's the perfect example of why gay men get bad rap. I shove him away with a death threat. I have no qualms about smacking a guy with eyeliner and painted nails. He rolls his eyes. "That's not going to satisfy a man honey." My face is scarlet and I feel traumatised as I glower at him. The personal boundaries of friendship have just been rewritten. I think I'm relieved that I'm not hard, but it's left me even more confused.

Tony smacks Peter playfully on the head as he grins and announces his verdict. "You're definitely not gay. Until you actually get down and dirty with a guy the jury is out on you being bi." I nod as I stand and head for the toilets. A part of me sighs in relief. Tony's confirmed what I already knew. I work alongside gay men all the time and never once have I ever been inclined to take things further.

I wash my hands and quickly glance at my phone. There is another message from Ben. Part of me admires his persistence. No wonder he always gets the girl. I open it and almost walk into the toilet door on the way out. My eyes sweep around the bar. I swallow anxiously as I re-read the message. 'Really? Tony wtf!'

"Greg." I almost drop my phone at the sound of his voice. I turn. So he really is here and in a gay bar! He nods towards the door. "Let's go."

I shake my head with an indignant look. "I'm with friends." Does he think I'm going to leave at his command? He reluctantly follows me back to the table. I can see Tony and Peter exchange a glance. They are probably wondering why I've allowed this homophobic prick to sit with us. Ben doesn't need a sign saying, 'I'm straight.' The haunted look on his face says it all. I narrow my eyes and shake my head at Peter in warning as he edges towards him. He enjoys making straight men squirm. Ben's shoulder thuds against me and I glance at the drag queen who smiled on her way past. Peter chokes a smirk in his drink as I roll my eyes. What does he expect bringing his virgin muscled body into a shark tank like this? When Tony goes to the bar I'm surprised when he goes too.

Peter grips my hand to catch my attention. "I don't think your straight boyfriend liked Uncle Tony rubbing you up earlier." He nods towards the bar. It is too noisy to hear what they are saying. As an amateur boxer Tony is not intimidated by the threats of a 6' 3" straight guy and is getting stuck in about him. We can see a lot of finger prodding and heated body language between them. Peter whispers in my ear. "So what really happened between the two of you?"

My cheeks blush as I glance at Peter. "He told me he loves me."

Peter's eyes widen as he looks at me with a smile. "Really?" He turns and tilts his head to consider Ben. "A jealous and possessive lover. He's just my type." He glances at me. "You do realise he'll be a dominant top."

I shake my head. "I have no intention of letting things go that far. Remember I'm dating his sister." We turn to face each other as Ben heads our way.

"Let's go." I see Ben's eyes narrow in warning at Peter as he grips my arm and hoists me to my feet. Peter reaches out and grips my hand and winks as Ben pulls me away.

Outside I open my hand and look at the condom. Fuck. I glance at Ben. He's watching me. I quickly stuff it in my pocket. I hope he realises it was meant as a joke. He suddenly hugs me. We are outside a gay club but still, is he really doing this. His grip is less confident than Tony as his hands slide down and squeezes my butt. His head is buried in my neck. Is he embarrassed as well? My own cheeks are scarlet. "Ben?" My hands immediately raise to stop him as he pulls our hips closer together. I don't want him to feel how hard I've become. His head tilts slightly as he pauses to look at me and for a brief moment, I wonder if he is going to kiss me. Would I stop him if he did? Alcohol is blurring all sense of reason. I step back to put some distance between us.

"Wait!" He tries to stop me as I walk away. "We need to talk." I nod and we walk down the street together. Ten minutes pass and we have not exchanged a word. As I see the steps to my house, I touch the door keys in my pocket. He probably doesn't realise this is where I live. My stomach clenches with guilt as I think of Beth. I turn ninety degrees and head into the park. We sit together on one of the benches.

I let out a sigh as I glance at him. It's obvious he's not going to say anything, so I start. "I'm dating your sister."

He turns and clamps his hand over my mouth before I can continue stating the obvious. "I don't want you to be with Beth. I want you to be with me. Surely you can't deny your physical feelings towards me have finally changed." He removes his hand.

What the fuck! Has this strange behaviour over the last month been his attempt to turn me gay and make me attracted to him? What a clown. I shake my head. He can't just flick a switch on my sexuality. I glower at him. Can he?

I'm glad I'm sitting down. What an underhand mind fuck of a way to go about getting yourself out the friend zone. I take a minute to assess whether he's succeeded. Am I physically attracted to him? I take a good look. Only a blind man wouldn't find him good looking. But does it feel the same as looking at an attractive woman? I glance at his chest, I feel more envy than a desire to put my hands on it. Fuck. I can feel an erection contradicting my beliefs. My pulse is racing. Surely this feeling is fear, not sexual desire.

Fuck, the stress is making me really need to pee. I glance at the steps behind us. I touch the door keys in my pocket and flinch. Will he take it the wrong way and see it as an invitation? Not If I make it clear. "Ben don't read anything into this. I simply need to pee really badly."

He's giving me that unreadable look as he follows me out the park. We cross the road, climb the steps and I unlock the door. I hope I don't regret this. I drop the key on the hall table and hang my jacket on a peg. As I pull off my shoes, he closes the door and watches me disappear upstairs.

Water runs over my hands and for a brief second the question of should I also wash. I wipe it from my mind as I look at my reflection. No fucking way! I head back downstairs but I can feel the apprehension creep through me. I've just brought him into my personal space. How easy will it be to get him back out.

"That's better." I joke light heartedly as I hover in the doorway to my living room. I watch him rise to his feet.

"Where's the bathroom?"

I step back and point upstairs. "First door at the top of the stairs." He nods as he steps past me and I watch him ascend the stairs. My bedroom is also up there. My stomach clenches and I blank that thought from my head. I glance at the couch and then at my deep piled rug and shake my head. I head into the kitchen. Surely this is a safe zone. I cringe as I remember taking a girl on the kitchen table, several on the worktops and at least one on the floor. Yeah, the chairs too. I realise the only place I probably haven't fucked in this house is against the front door. I take a mental note to remedy that in the future. But definitely not tonight! My face blushes. Still, in here is safer than sitting on a comfy sofa together.

"Can I kiss you?" I jolt forward as I feel him brush up behind me. I'm so used to being with women I forget men take two seconds in a toilet.