My Girlfriend's Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." I try to retreat but he grips my arm and forces me to look at him.

"Your shaking."

I look at him. "Aren't you?"

"I think I feel excitement more than fear." As he steps towards me, I'm forced to step back. I bump into the worktop. His hands lean on either side of me. He has me trapped. What the fuck! I'm used to being the hunter, not the goddamn prey. His knee moves in between my own and I glance at him. He is moving way too fast for me. I'm still dating his sister and coming to terms with the fact that I may have an attraction for a man. I'm not ready for actual physical contact yet. My hands firmly land on his chest and I halt him from moving closer. I can feel my cheeks burning.

"Ben you need to stop."

"Let me kiss you."

I feel my heart lurch. "I'm not having sex with you." I know how Ben's mind works.

He laughs. "I'm a virgin to this too. It's fine, it might take us a couple of attempts."

"No Ben." I lean forward so he knows I'm serious. "I mean I'm never having sex with you. Ever. You're not my type."

He reaches up to release the tie holding my hair. My hand clamps over my mouth at the noise I make as his body presses up against me. I blush as he looks at me. I suddenly jolt as his hand lowers and strokes up my very hard length. Fuck. "No." I push his hand away. "I think you should leave Ben." I determinedly push him back.

I watch as he examines the floor and sighs in frustration. I swallow as he raises his eyes to stare at me. "One kiss and I will leave." My stomach spins at the suggestion. He holds my gaze. Can I trust him? He says it again. "One kiss."

I swallow my nervousness. No-one died from one kiss? I brace myself as I nod in acceptance. I'm expecting him to roughly push me up against the worktop, so I'm confused when he grips my wrist and drags me after him.

My stomach threatens to empty there and then as I see his gaze rise to the top of the stairs, but he pulls me into the living room instead. I quickly clarify our agreement. "One kiss Ben." He nods and pulls me on to the sofa. He pushes me backwards and lies on top of me. Maybe I should have been more specific that my definition of one kiss meant a brief touch of lips and then him heading out the door.

I've never given much thought to being with a man but in the back of my mind I assumed I would be the one giving, not receiving. Having him over me like this forcing my thighs apart with his knee is causing a weird erotic fear to surge through me. Peter's words that he's a dominant top scares the crap out of me. I'm not nearly drunk enough for this shit and I panic. "Enough! Get the fuck off me Ben."

He ignores my objection and removes my glasses. "Relax I'm just going to kiss you."

I try to make light of my nightmare as I'm very aware of his weight between my thighs. "I would have bought at least one candlelight dinner and a bunch of flowers before I would expect a girl to put out like this."

"It's a wonder you're not a virgin." My eyes narrow at this comment. I have had plenty of lovers before Beth. Is he serious or just taunting? I don't get a chance to find out as his lips barely brush mine. I know what he's doing. I've done it many times before but it's strange being on the receiving end. The hell I'm going to lie here and let him tease me.

My hand firmly grips the back of his head and I rise up and kiss him first. I feel a satisfying rush of adrenalin at taking the lead. His hand firmly lands on my shoulder and pushes me back down. His kiss is surprisingly warm and soft. I startle at my sudden inhale of breath as his tongue finds mine. Fuck it's only a tongue. But my heart races in my chest to remind me it's a man's tongue. His fingers touch my ear as they slide through my hair. For a brief moment, I consider letting him do whatever he wants to me.

Ben's knee moves slightly as he adjusts position and my eyes shoot open. I feel what he's doing. My cheeks flush as I feel the pressure as his hips gently rock against me. I'm already hard. If he continues it's going to get messy. I try to stop him. I want to remind him I've only agreed to a kiss, but he makes it impossible for me to object as his tongue relentlessly seduces mine.

His hand rubs up and down the hardness straining under the restriction of my clothes. I'm embarrassed but I can't stop my groans and sighs at his touch. I try to push him away, but Ben is solid muscle with clearly no intention of releasing me. Fuck, I panic when I realise, I am actually going to come. It can't be happening. My body jolts and my fingers dig into his arms as my hip spasms against him. I'm humiliated at the effect he has on me. He stops kissing to look at me.

My eyes flash away in stunned mortification. He allows me to push him away and we sit up. I can't believe he's been able to make me do this and so quickly too. I cringe as I feel the wetness soaking through. I know my face is scarlet as I glance at him. "Can you stop looking at me."

"Do you want tissues?"

I shake my head. It's too late for that. I need a shower and to put everything in the wash. I look at him. "That was more than a kiss Ben."

"That's how I kiss." He leans forward and briefly kisses me on the mouth before he stands. "I should go. I will let myself out." I nod as I glance down wondering if it's safe to stand or if it's going to end up in my socks. "I will message you." I watch him in silence as he retreats. He gives me a final smile before he disappears, and I hear the front door close.

What a fucking mess. Even as a horny teenager I never came in my pants like this. I rise to my feet. I quickly lock the front door and lift my phone. I turn out the lights and head upstairs. As I turn on the shower I hear my phone beep. I lift it and my stomach clenches. 'l love you and I will prove it if you let me.' I dump it down and scowl as I get in the shower. He's mentally and physically tortured me for a month. He knows fuck all about love. As I wash, I already sense regret is going to hit me like a hammer in the morning. Am I going to tell Beth? Tell her what? I cheated on you with your brother. What a fucking nightmare.

I spend the night tossing and turning. By morning I've decided the correct thing to do is end things with Beth and never tell her the truth. Nothing good will come from being honest. If Ben wants to confess that's his choice. Of course, ending things with Beth also affects my job. I don't think her father will fire me. It's more my own personal guilt knowing the man sees me as a future son-in-law. As for Ben. Fuck I can't believe I let him touch me that way. But what next? If I try to picture myself bending over so he can insert his dick in my ass it breaks me out in a cold sweat. Fuck that. It's not for me. And after last night, it's clearly impossible for us to be just friends.

I pick up my phone. I have to deal with one problem at a time. I message Ben. 'I don't want to hurt Beth. I need a few weeks to do the right thing.' His reply pings almost instantly back. 'You have one week.' I shake my head. Selfish, uncaring douche bag. She's your sister! As soon as I break up with Beth, he's getting ghosted.

I arrive late at work. I'm never late. Instead of going to my desk I head directly to human resources. I feel like an idiot as I break down in from of the manager while I lie that I've broken up with the Boss's daughter. He tries to talk me out of handing in my notice but sympathises with my situation. We strike a deal that he will waive my four weeks' notice in favour of two. I can take sick leave for the rest of this week, but I need to work the full of next week. We shake hands and twenty minutes later I'm sitting in the car staring out at the sea. If I go home, I'm just going to mope. Plus, I need to find a new job.

Finding a new job is easier than I expect. I've barely made a few calls when a rival firm unexpectedly contacts me. Beggars can't be choosers, and after the phone call I have an interview arranged for the day after tomorrow.

I scratch my head. I actually need to break up with Beth instead of telling everyone I have. I blink in disbelief as the phone rings and Beth's number flashes up. Surely someone hasn't spoken to her already. I answer 'hello'. She's in tears and it takes me a few minutes of guilt to realise its nothing to do with me, yet. Her father has been in an accident. Fuck. I hang up and start the engine.

The week is a blur. I attend the interview and I accept the job. The company seems overly ecstatic to have me, but I feel like I'm living in some weird parallel universe.

Beth's dad is fine, they only kept him overnight as a precaution. He will be back at work next week. I feel like a traitor in his home as I hand him a cup of tea. I haven't told him I've quit. In fact, I haven't told any of them and I'm still trying to find the right time to speak to Beth.

Ben's weirdly subdued when I pass him in the kitchen. No taunts, no innuendo, nothing? It's a good thing, I'm just surprised. I message him for more time to speak to Beth. He replies 'fine.' One word? No demanding time limit? Bastard! He's obviously gone off me already! What did I expect? It's how he treats girls all the time, why should I be any different. I remind myself that I don't care.

I soon learn the one-word reply was anger, not indifference. When he corners me alone, I get chided over buying Beth flowers. He's being an unreasonable prick and now I wish he had gone off me. I end up snapping at him. "Maybe I will get lucky with your sister later." I can see him bristle as he glares at me.

Ben's still looming over me as I crouch to put plates away. He informs me he doesn't buy sex. I stand and try to ignore the feeling of brushing against him as I turn. He's staring directly at me in challenge. He really doesn't get it. I glare back. "Flowers don't mean you're buying Ben. They're an investment. They tell the girl she's more than a one-night stand." His eyes flash at me, with anger or frustration, I can't tell.

"I think it depends on the flowers." We both turn to look at Beth. "Remember when you pulled the petals off those red roses and scattered them on the bed." Her arms wrap around my waist and Ben glares at me coldly before he retreats to get a beer out the fridge. I don't remember him being the possessive, jealous boyfriend type but then I don't remember him being with a girl long enough for it to be an issue. Beth smiles at me as she leans up and bites my lip. "Red roses definitely mean you want sex." My cheeks flush scarlet. Am I that predictable? I glance at Ben. He's staring at me with arms folded and that bloody annoying unreadable look. I notice his eyes glance towards the orchids before he sips his beer. He's probably wondering why I didn't buy her roses.

I blink in disbelief at the one hundred red roses that arrive the next day at work. My head sinks into my hands. Men don't buy each other flowers. I lie to everyone saying they are for an advertising campaign. It's humiliating, but secretly I love them. I read the card. 'How long do I have to wait before I receive a return on my investment? I shake my head with a smile. He's an idiot, and I tell him so in a message when I thank him for the most embarrassing moment of my life.

I remind myself that when I break up with Beth, I'm also breaking up with him. A clean start. So I split up the rose bouquet and hand it out to the delight of my colleagues. They have organised a leaving night for Friday and I smile at the detailed itinerary of where, when and what time. It reminds me that I really need to speak to Beth. I pull out my phone and send an ominous message 'I'm sorry but we need to talk it's important.'

I was kidding myself that a busy restaurant would make a difference. It goes exactly as I expect. I sit quietly in mortification as she screams, cries and throws my wine in my face. I rub my jaw where she slaps me before she storms out. I skulk with my head down and my tail between my legs while I wait for my card to clear. My pride is damaged, but the worst is over. When I get home, I head straight to bed. Tomorrow is my last day in my old job and then life can start over again. I look at my phone before I turn off the lamp. Out of respect I open Beth's messages, so they show as read. But I delete them without reading.

My finger hesitates over the message from Ben. I pull down the top menu so I can look at the preview without opening it. His message starts 'Took you long.' I assume it will go on to say something like 'took you long enough' and whatever follows, I don't want to read it. I feel conflicted. Shouldn't his loyalty be to comfort Beth right now? Does he feel no guilt? I switch off the lamp and stare at the ceiling. I get that queasy anxious buzz as I remember him getting me off on my couch downstairs.

This is so wrong, but I sigh in resignation as I flick the covers aside and grab a few tissues. As I abuse myself, I pretend that in a month or two I will have a new girlfriend. What happened with Ben will be a bad memory. For the moment though I close my eyes and feel Ben's tongue push into my mouth. The weight and feel of him on top and his hips move between my thighs. I imagine how it will feel to have his hand inside my trousers stroking me instead of over my clothes. I'm done within minutes and I curse as I fold wet tissues and drop them in the bin. Should I be worried that no girl can make me come as quick as he can. I pull the covers back over, turn onto my side and close my eyes.

I actually feel as if a huge weight has been lifted as I walk around work. Except for the five minutes when I get summoned to the boss's office. He's professional about it. He says Beth and I are adults to make our own choices. As a valued employee he wishes me luck with my future. I feel like a piece of shit. I pray he never finds out why I broke up with her. I take five minutes in the toilet just to breathe. I check my phone. There are no new messages from Beth. I'm not surprised. She is not the forgiving type.

But I have 27 unread messages from Ben. He makes me smile but it's time to say goodbye to my brief encounter with homosexuality. My pulse is racing but I take a deep breath and block his number. A part of me wants to cry but I know it's the right thing to do. If you decide to bat for the other side, your first conquest shouldn't be with your girlfriend's brother. Ex-girlfriend I quickly remind myself.

Fuck, I need alcohol. I shake my head and flush the toilet symbolically. I force a smile back on my face and return to the office. There are more good luck cards and I accept another glass of wine. Tony comes upstairs to greet me at 4pm and with a few others we load my leaving gifts into his car. He points out that there are a few phone numbers from girls on my cards. Word must have spread that I'm single again. He winks at me as we lock the car and head directly to the first bar.

Others join us at 7pm for dinner and there is a highly amusing true or false quiz on things that have happened in the office. We head to more bars and at midnight we are in a club. I vaguely remember kissing a number of different girls and by 2am most of the others have gone home. I leave Tony chatting to some new guy he's met as I try to find the toilets through a sea of people, white flashing lights and a floor that continues to bounce under my feet.

I've barely zipped my future safely back in my trousers when I feel myself dragged backwards into a cubicle. It darkens as the door closes. I stand there in confusion as I blink at Ben. I just watch helpless as he takes my phone from my pocket and uses my finger to unlock it. His sparkly blue eyes have been replaced by narrowed dark slits. "You bastard you did block me!"

"I'm sorry about your sister."

"Fuck Beth." He waves his hand in front of my eyes and I just stare at him. He shakes his head. "What have you taken?" He pinches my arm. But I don't feel a thing. I'm trying to remember what I've drank but he might as well ask me the meaning of life. I shrug and grin at him. His face is cute when he's angry. His tone is furious as he thumps me on the shoulder. "I'm fucking raging so stop smiling at me."

I don't know if I stagger or if it's my intention, but I fall against him and hold him against the cubicle wall. Fuck. I want to kiss him so badly. It's a battle as he forces my tongue out his mouth, so he can put his in mine. I know I've lost when he thuds my back up against the cubicle wall. His body is tight against me and I can feel him harden as he rubs up against me.

My hand shamelessly rubs his cock. I want to tease him and make him come in his clothes the way he did with me. He's so hard and I feel that unabashed alcohol induced seductive tingle of want and desire buzz through me. I don't realise I've unfastened his buckle until his hand tightens around my wrist and his kisses halt. "Don't tease me or I will fuck you right here." I smile. Did he just call me a tease? I use his body for support as I slide down him.

He doesn't stop me as I fumble and release his cock from his pants. I stare at it not quite sure whether to stroke or suck it. It feels totally surreal as my fingers touch it. I run my tongue from the base up to the tip. My tongue is clumsy though. I know I could do this better if I wasn't so drunk. I lick over the head. I'm disappointed I can't taste him, but my senses are numb. I wonder if I feel different from a girl. I suddenly suck him tightly into my mouth. I feel his hand grip and tighten on my hair as he whispers "fuck, Greg."

I'm confused as I'm suddenly hoisted to my feet. I blink at the cubicle wall in my face. I feel my trousers jerk down my thighs. I should probably say no or stop him as he nudges my feet as far apart as my trousers will allow. Instead I just stand there aware of him sucking his fingers before his hand feels between my cheeks. I let out a pleasurable sigh at the sensation of his fingers touching and massaging before one slides inside.

I blink. It's the weirdest feeling. It's like I'm in someone else's body but feeling all the pleasure. I just lean my forehead on the wall and wonder what the fuck am I doing as I allow him to do the same with a second. I can hear the constant beat of the music from outside and the occasional voice of others. Their presence doesn't even phase me. I don't give a fuck. The alcohol has dulled all outside interference. He removes his fingers and I glance at the square wrapper that floats to the ground.

My eyes widen as I feel my skin tighten as it stretches. I panic. "I can't do it Ben."

I feel his warm breath on my ear. "Keep your voice down and just relax. Trust me, you're so wasted you're not going to feel a thing."

I can still feel the sensation of him going in as he pushes upwards. I don't like it. The unnatural full feeling of him inside me. It makes my body start to shiver.

"I'm almost in."

My eyes widen. What does he mean almost? Fuck this. I've decided I don't like it. "Ben, stop."

His hands grip mine as I try to turn, and he slams them against the cubicle wall. He forcibly pushes against me and my legs almost give way. There is barely a pause before I hear his rugged gasps as his strong thrusts jolt my body upwards over and over again. This is not pleasurable. He releases my hands and I slide them in front of my face to protect it as I slide repeatedly up against the wall. He whispers "Does it hurt?" I shake my head in between my lurched gasps at his impulsive movements.

I feel things spin and my hands defensively reach out to grip the cistern. I blink at the toilet. Fuck I have to solely focus on not falling with the relentless force of physical jerks forward as he slams into me over and over. I glance at my trousers at my knees and his legs brushing either side of me. My head jerks up as his hand tightly grips my hair. My hand moves to my head to stop it getting crushed against the wall.