My Girlfriend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knelt behind me between my wide open ass cheeks and I felt his warm, wet mouth envelope my asshole. It felt so good as he licked, slurped and devoured my asshole, poking his tongue deep into me. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. He even nibbled at my tender pucker gently with his teeth, causing me to groan loudly. I squeezed my eyes shut as he mashed his mouth down hard between my cheeks and made a meal out of my tiny puckered rosebud. I groaned loudly as he slurped away, just slobbering all over my sphincter. I never felt anything like this before in my life and arched my ass towards his mouth, straining to open myself wider for him. He spread my ass cheeks apart with his strong hands and I felt his tongue probe even deeper into my hungry hole.

I was in heaven as he ate my ass out. I arched my back and pushed into his mouth as hard as I could to get his tongue deeper into me. He did not disappoint as he continued to devour my pink hole til my ass became so hungry that I bucked feverishly towards him craving deeper penetration.

"You got one hungry pussy son. I think it's wet enough to get it up in you without hurting you too much." he stood up and laughed.

As I laid there immobile and waiting, my ass hungry for more attention, I felt him now straddle my splayed legs. I felt him adjust his position so that his hard cock now was nestled between my cheeks. He laid his weight down on me and started rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks. Up and down, back and forth he pushed his cock between my cheeks like sliding a hot dog into an open bun. His warmth, his muscles and his weight felt strangely erotic.

Mr. Carpenter wasted no time as I felt the tip of his rock hard cock's blunt head now press firmly against my sphincter. My hole was so hungry and sloppy wet with his saliva, that his cock head penetrated me with ease. While the thickness hurt just a little at first, it was an intensely enjoyable feeling. As he penetrated me deeper getting a few inches into me, my greedy ass just gobbled up what he fed it. The feeling of him stuffing me and stretching my asshole wider than it had ever been before was so intense. My ass was ravenous to be filled with more, starved for deeper penetration, yearning to be sated while I pleased his magnificent cock with what it needed at the same time.

Within seconds I felt him bottom out, pressing his abdomen as far as it would go against my spread cheeks. His cock was completely buried to the root inside me now. The pleasure washed over me like a tidal wave as he began a slow rhythm back and forth deep into my bowels. Grinding his muscular body mercilessly into mine, taking the pleasure he so desperately needed, I was in heaven. My hard cock was mashed into the bench's padding, rubbing back and forth to his cadence of deep strokes into me. I growled as he hit a spot that caused so much pleasurable pressure inside me that my body trembled. I was insatiable for more as a warm feeling that I couldn't control took over deep in my bowels and cock.

I felt I was going to explode as he kept assaulting my ass going much faster now, He was balls deep when it hit me. I couldn't control the feeling as I moaned like a little girl and my cock twitched and spurted volley after volley while it rubbed against the padding. I came so hard as I received the strongest orgasm of my life. Cum pumped and flowed out of my cock, still mashed into the leather bench. While I was still cumming, I felt him go rigid as he now pressed into me the deepest he could get.

He held still, totally buried in my bowels, as his cock pulsed and throbbed. I felt each tremor of his ejaculations into my yearning whorish ass. His cock throbbed and pulsed over and over as he emptied himself deep into my bowels, groaning loudly as he took what he needed. Finally he slowed down, and just laid his weight into me. I felt so feminine and submissive as I struggled with the idea that he took me like a woman and used me to quench his needs. Slowly he withdrew his cock from my sated ass, and stood over me.

"Son, you got some premium pussy there. This won't be the last time I use it, right?" he asked as he awaited my reply. Unresponsive to his question, he swatted my tender cheeks one more time to prompt my reply. "Is it?" he asked again.

"Yes sir." I squealed back from the hard slap on my sore cheeks. "We can do this whenever you need it."

"Yea, I thought so." he laughed back at me.

Hearing those words come out of my mouth, I was almost ashamed of my open slutty carnal response to service his cock in the future, but I knew in my heart that I would gladly let me have me again anytime he needed me.

"Good boy." he said, and at that moment a car pulled up to the curb and beeped it's horn. Casually as if he was in no rush, he pressed the button to close the garage door. I was still secured to the bench, unable to get up til he released me. I panicked at the thought of Sherry and Mrs. Carpenter seeing me like this.

"Oh shit, Sherry and my wife just pulled up. Hurry up and get your ass dressed and composed." he again casually instructed me like there was nothing to worry about. As I wriggled against the straps frantically, he released me and I scrambled to get dressed. I hectically threw on my shirt and swimsuit as he dressed himself like there was no rush.

As Mr. Carpenter re-opened the garage door I looked out and saw Mrs. Carpenter and Sherry getting groceries out of the trunk. My asshole was leaking so much of his cum out of it, it was trickling down my inner leg. Still breathing hard and trembling, I grabbed a towel and quickly wiped my leg clean as they entered the garage.

While I was literally freaking out, Mr. Carpenter was so cool, greeting them like nothing happened.

"Sherry, your boyfriend wants to start working out with me regularly. Try and build up his bony body some. You don't mind do you baby?" he said to her as he grinned at me.

12