All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Dad'

by Kent100

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't wait for chapter two x sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Superb

Stanley4676Stanley4676almost 2 years ago

I demand a chapter 2! It was fanfuckingtastic!!!

JgsexyJgsexyalmost 2 years ago

A boy learning his place! Nicely written! There are alphas and then there all of us who crave them! Love the spanking! I get off when over a man’s knee!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’d love to be fucked like that.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

I broke a sweat just reading this! Five Stars burning hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think Mr. Carpenter is the type of guy who would fuck a rattle snake if he could find its hole. But clearly this young man likes that kind of dominant personality taking control of him. And as long as Sherry and Mrs. Carpenter aren't hurt in the process, this relationship could work quite well. Looking forward to chapter #2 of this HOT story. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How I love a man with a hairy chest and abs! Especially a muscular chest with soft silky hair!

klippertklippertalmost 2 years ago

So glad there was some deep rimming and tongue FKN. All to reminiscent of an experience I had with a sports trainer. Only back then late 80s. It was all power lifting. The trainer was married, yet he had a thing for M/M sex.

He was built like a brick house, his cock want long but it was beer can thick, and circumcised. Big Low hanging balls. He told me he knew he’d have a chance with me when he saw me checking him out.

More than a half dozen times we’d be in the locker room, alone in the evening he’d walk by or stand naked with a hard-on. “Mind of its own”. Get build like Geoff, you’ll rise on command too”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1) Mrs. Carpenter gets some help in satiating her prime stud's needs. Check!

2) Sherry has her boyfriend turned into an athletic fuck toy. Check!

3) Mr. Carpenter gets a new boypussy, as is his right as a dominant muscle top. Check!

4) Narrator gets to know the ultimate pleasure of taking his muscle top's cock. Check!

Sounds like a win-win-win-win-situation to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Very hot. When I got to this part, "I maybe could of gotten away." That took me out of the story because I wondered why you wrote "could of".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story and plot is hot but the way it was carried out was not as believable. A 19 year old never had anal before gets a quick rim job and then can have a 8-9 inch cock slide easily in and out. By the way is was also perfectly clean back there like he had known he would be getting fucked. Ever eat ass of a straight man who didn't know they were getting fucked before hand. Usually it's not as clean. Hey who doesn't like getting dominate by and older sex partner and just taken. Thanks for writing part 1, hope part 2 is good.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have found when you rim a man who has never been breed before goes crazy with lust. I also find that if I french kiss them while breed him it seems to make he beg for more. Works really good on married, virgins and single men who thinks they are straight. They come back for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous