My Girlfriend's Dark Desire (Pt. 01)

Story Info
Tom's Girlfriend wants them both to take a new lover...
1.9k words
4.45
14.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Hey! Welcome to my first story after a (long, hehe) hiatus. A fair warning, this story contains a lot of bi-sexual scenes. If that doesn't float your boat, no judgment. Also! I'm actively looking for story suggestions. Please feel free to send me a message with a scenario you'd like me to write out, can't wait to hear your dirtiest fantasies! ***

Tom lay on his side, the soft sheets shifting through his hands as he hang on forcefully. Behind him, his girlfriend Zoe worked away at his tender asshole, using one finger, and then more, to prepare him.

"Fuck, please go slow." He moaned, looking to her.

She did not answer, choosing instead to dart a smile his way. She was topless, her D-cup breasts moving rhythmically as her hand picked up the speed. She had a slight tan, broken by subtle bikini lines. Summer had been kind to her, as it always was, and her blonde her shone alongside her stunning green eyes. Tom had also benefitted from their beach outings, his skin imbued with a healthy tint.

She used her free hand to spread his cheeks apart slightly.

"He's gonna be here soon, I don't want him to hurt you" she finally spoke, in a tender voice.

They were waiting for Jeremy, a friend of her younger brother. Zoe and Jeremy's family had been acquainted for years, as their summer residences were close to each other on a beautiful beach front. This year, Zoe had taken Tom, after nearly a year of relationship, to the house, and they had met Jeremy on the beach. He had just turned 18, while the couple were both closing in on their mid-twenties. After they had spent the day together, Zoe had invited Jeremy over for dinner.

Tom had thought little of it at first. But after arriving at the house that evening, Zoe had started revealing her hidden intentions.

"Did you see Jeremy come out of the water, he seemed big, didn't he?" she dropped, slightly startling Tom.

"Uh huh, yeah" he muttered back.

Jeremy was in fact big, at least a head taller than Tom and Zoe, but she did not seem to be making reference to that.

"Do you think he'd show it to us?" she teased, toying with her hair in expectation.

Her comments did not come entirely unprovoked. Although Tom had considered himself straight all his life, Zoe had slowly begun to open up his mind to having bi-experiences. With the culmination of her efforts so far coming at a party a few weeks back, when she had watched him suck off one of her gay, male friends.

Tom had been reticent at first, slightly emasculated by the thought of dropping to his knees in a random cramped bathroom. Zoe had sweetened the deal by pulling up her top, revealing her breasts and telling him to look at them the entire time.

He had caved and was soon bobbing his head on a welcoming cock. He was unsure of how exactly he had felt about it, but the undeniable eroticism of the scene had driven him forward, until he was taking the entire shaft in his mouth.

His mind drifted back from his memories, to find Zoe grinning at him. She knew too.

They began to kiss, soon heading to the bedroom. They had barely taken off their clothes when she stopped.

"I want him to be your first..."

"We don't even know if he's into me" Tom answered, deflecting slightly.

"Oh, he will, especially if he wants to have me."

Soon, she had begun to toy with his ass, first just a gentle tease while she blew his cock, then full penetration, until she told him to lie on his side.

Tom's cock was fully erect, and he wanted to cum viciously.

"Not yet baby, let's wait for Jeremy, I want him to see you cum too." She teased.

Tom was about to descend into madness when the doorbell rang. They both rushed to get dressed, while she opened the door. Jeremy was standing there, with a t-shirt and baggy shorts. They hugged as she ushered him in. Tom soon joined them, having freshened up his face to hide the redness that had consumed him.

As they ate dinner at the kitchen table, Zoe sat next to Jeremy, and had slowly placed one leg over his, to which Jeremy did not seem to react. Tom could obviously perceive tension between the two, but remained unconvinced that Jeremy might be interested in him.

He began to resign himself to the idea of a regular threesome, or perhaps of just watching them.

Although their relationship was outwardly monogamous, Zoe had stepped out a few times before, exclusively with older men that had helped her through college comfortably. She had been honest every time, even giving him access to a photo album of pictures taken of her during her college years.

The one that had struck him the most was taken by a man in his fifties, pointing the phone at a mirror so Zoe could be seen on her knees, naked except for her black stockings, while a clearly expensive dress lay discarded next to her, her luscious blonde hair compressed by the hefty hand of the man, which pressed her against his cock.

After dinner Tom fixed himself a drink while Zoe and Jeremy sat on the couch. When he returned, Jeremy's shorts were down to his ankles, revealing a long and slender cock.

Tom sat opposite them, sipping his drink.

"I've told Jeremy the rules for tonight, and know I'm letting you know too. I really want to see you two fuck. It's a first time for both of you, and I know neither of you are that into guys, so I'll be her to serve you both as inspiration," she laughed gently.

"Tom, baby, get naked and come sit next to him." Zoe said, as she removed her top.

Tom obeyed nervously, and sat down as instructed. Jeremy shifted over, still partially clothed, and put his arms around both of their shoulders.

"The last rule, an incentive more like... For each time you cum with each other, you'll get to cum with me, understood." She asked, authoritatively, as she slipped off her panties.

The boys nodded.

Both of their cocks were still soft, but Tom broke the ice by grabbing one in each hand and fondling them slowly.

"Good boy, baby" said Zoe as she caressed Jeremy's chest.

Both cocks started to become engorged, although both had their eyes fixated on Zoe, who smiled coyly at them and played with her hair. It became evident quickly that Jeremy's cock was sizably bigger than Tom's, which did not seem to surprise Zoe.

"Fuck, he's huge" muttered Tom, nearly by accident and both Jeremy and Zoe laughed warmly.

"Yours is nice too Tom," said Jeremy with a smile.

"Start on each other now" edged Zoe, signaling at Tom.

He dropped to his knees before Jeremy's cock, taking it in his hand, and soon after into his mouth. He could barely take three fourths of it before he had to stop and begin bobbing his head.

He could hear Jeremy moan, and saw that he had his head tilted back towards the ceiling once he managed to open his eyes. He could tell his girlfriend was getting wetter by the second, and wondered what she would want next.

Tom focused on blowing Jeremy, the taste of his cock surprisingly pleasant. When his throat could not keep up with his desire to please, he would kiss his shaft and lick it, to which Zoe produced approbatory moans. She let him blow Jeremy for a few minutes before telling him to stop.

"Take him now, right here, doggy-style."

"What?..." answered Tom, taken aback.

"I need to see you fuck right now, I'm going to explode," she begged.

Jeremy was beside himself, and sprung up, turning Tom's shoulders as he dropped to his knees too on the carpet.

Tom gave in slightly, letting himself be put on all fours, as he felt Jeremy press the tip of his cock against his entrance. Zoe fetched a bottle of lube and spread it generously over both of them, the cold feeling against his asshole perking up his cock.

"Is it okey Tom?" asked Jeremy.

"Yeah" he nodded. "Lets try"

Jeremy pushed in, the tip breaking through and filling him.

Tom moaned lowly as Jeremy pulled out slightly before going deeper. Slowly he spread him, and increased the rhythm of his thrusting. Tom heard Zoe moaning as well, and Jeremy's breath got heavier, mixing in with some grunts of pleasure.

"This is the tightest thing I've felt." Jeremy moaned.

The pressure and slight pain he had felt at first soon turned to an insane pleasure, and he could barely hold in his weakened moans.

They were interrupted by the front doorbell ringing. Zoe darted off to check on it, and Jeremy slowed down.

"Do you want me to stop while she's not here?" he said, catching his breath.

"No, go faster" Tom replied, shocking himself.

Jeremy said nothing, following Tom's instructions, with both hands firmly holding on to his ass, so hard it began to turn red.

"Call me daddy." Said Jeremy suddenly, his voice cracking with a grunt of pleasure.

Tom was taken aback slightly. Part of him wanted Jeremy to stop, but part of him also wanted him to never stop, to feel this pleasure and denigration forever. He composed himself slightly.

"Not unless Zoe lets me." Answered Tom, knowing this would make Jeremy unleash on him.

And he did, thrusting with his entire shaft with a renewed speed.

Zoe soon returned, and Tom caught a glance of the scene on the reflection of the window. She stood by the entrance of the room and watched; her hand lost between her thighs.

"Can I call him Daddy?" asked Tom loudly, with a moaning voice.

"Oh god, yes, please" she answered, throwing back her head slightly in extasy.

"Am I gonna be your daddy tonight?" asked Jeremy

"Yes daddy, use me." Replied Tom, fully giving in, the last barriers of his mind melting away at every thrust.

Jeremy started spanking him hard; Tom grunting in pain as Zoe sat down on the couch.

Tom had entirely lost track of time, and was surprised when he saw that his own cock had gone soft, even as he felt more pleasure than ever.

Jeremy soon reached for it.

"Should I..." he began

"No, no, keep going, I want you to cum" cut Tom.

"Fuck this is so hot, your ass is amazing"

"No, your cock is filling me out, I don't know how much more I can take" moaned Tom again.

After a few more strokes, Tom felt Jeremy's cock exit him. He felt the shaft placed gently on his butt, followed by the warmth of his cum spilling out. Without saying a word Jeremy rose to his feet, as tom let himself drop fully onto the ground, the extent of his actions dawning on him.

Zoe, who had been watching, mesmerized, joined Tom on the ground, kissing his back where the drops of cum had landed.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen a man do... Are you okey, do you want us to stop?" she asked, a genuine concern apparent in her voice.

Tom shook his head.

"No, not yet"

TO BE CONTINUED

***Thank you all so much for reading, I really hope you enjoyed this story. Part 2 will be coming out in the next few days, so please let me know in the comments or by private message what else you'd like me to include. See you soon!