My Girlfriend's Dirty Past Pt. 06

Story Info
Helen gives details of her slutty past to old man and bf.
3.1k words
4.41
12.1k
17

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story continues from from Part 5 of My Girlfriend's Dirty Past, the first parts should probably be read first.

After our thrilling session we all needed a little refreshment and showers! Arthur showered first and went to fix something in the kitchen for us all. Helen and I then both showered and we all met back in the lounge resuming our positions of Arthur and Helen on the settee and me on the armchair facing them. He had placed a small table between with cups of coffee, whisky and sandwiches and biscuits. To be honest I hate whisky but felt in need of a little pick me up, so I downed it in one and took a sip of coffee to kill the taste. Helen, I noticed did exactly the same, and after Arthur had had his, he suddenly opened up to us and started telling us a little more about himself.

He explained that his first love was actually a man, when he was in his 20s he and his best friend from his schooldays had a secret affair. Secret of course because it was actually illegal in those days. Bloody madness he called it, referring to the illegality of course. True enough. But after his friend emigrated to Australia, he soon married a woman and all was fine between them until he made the mistake of telling her about his bisexuality, and to cut a long story short they divorced sometime later, although I think he subsequently made up for the disappointment by having a whale of a time thereafter!

I was surprised to hear his story and realised he was actually, under his slightly stern exterior, quite a cool person, and I told him so.

"Thank you, Steve. I embraced being bisexual after that and had a lot of fun! Not so much recently though I must say, so today was a very nice surprise! Thank you both!"

He said smiling broadly at us both. He paused and then looked at Helen and said,

"What about you, Helen, you seem very keen on most things? I was most surprised to see you all on the beach, and what a mess you were my dear! Looked like you were all having a lot of fun, and where is your other boyfriend by the way?"

"Dave's gone off to see a friend up north for a couple of days as it's not that far away from here."

"That's a pity."

Said Arthur thoughtfully.

"He'll be back though, with his massive cock!"

"Yes, I had noticed on the beach I must say, although Steve is not a small boy, your other friend, Dave, looked quite a handful!"

He said looking at Helen.

"Hmm, and a mouthful!"

Said Helen giggling loudly as Arthur smiled back at her appreciating the thought, and then he added.

"Did he fuck you with it?"

"Certainly did! Three times and counting, once just this morning in the showers!"

"Oh, lovely!"

Said Arthur again sounding most amused and suddenly seeming quite energised again by our conversation.

"So, er Helen, do you always indulge like this?"

"You mean playing the slut?"

"Mmmm."

"Well, I've decided to let my hair down a bit as we are on holiday, and I think Steve has finally come round to me getting an extra cock or two."

She looked at me asking the question,

"Yes, took me a while to be honest, but I have to admit I'm really I do enjoy it."

"Yes, I could tell!" Said Arthur.

Helen continued, "This holiday the three of us got pretty drunk the first night and I told Steve about my previous slutty days mainly last summer, before we were together that is..."

She trailed off for a moment and then looked at me in a rare moment as if she were asking permission to carry on with the story,

"Carry on, tell Arthur what you got up to." I said.

"Well, by the end of last summer I had probably 45 different cocks up me!"

"Good God!"

Exclaimed Arthur in genuine amazement.

"45?"

He queried, cupping his ear as if he had misheard.

"Yes, 45!"

I said quite loud. Arthur looked at Helen next to him on the sofa as if he were seeing her for the first time, coughed a couple of times, and then said,

"My Lord, what a..." And promptly stopped himself.

"Dog!" Said Helen with real pride.

"If you say so!" Exclaimed Arthur.

"It's OK, I love being called dirty names, it really turns me on."

"I see..." said Arthur slowly, not quite following but encouraging her to elaborate.

"Well, after splitting up with my boyfriend I had been working at this campsite mainly preparing the caravans between arrivals, you know, and let myself go a bit, just fucking around, all sorts really, but I was happy to spread my legs for anyone, and one morning I was walking past some of the tents and I heard two blokes talking inside one of them quite clearly, and I quickly realised they were talking about me and comparing notes as I must have had them both at some point."

"Right! You'd had sex with both these men?"

Said Arthur, quite mesmerised, and looking down at Helen's bare legs as she swung them absent-mindedly in front of her as she spoke. I was pretty mesmerised too as she hadn't told me about this yet, in fact she had told me very little still and I was as keen to hear as I'm sure Arthur was. Helen continued,

"Yes, on separate occasions, and quite a few others, and these two were saying how easy I was and talking about my body and how much they would both love to do me again and were calling me all sorts of names, dog, slut, slag, skank, and it was a massive turn on hearing them talk about me like that because I realised just how horny I had made all of these guys!"

"I see, so you like being called degrading names?"

"Yes, I love it!"

"Well, they were right, how old are you?"

"23."

"My god, and you've already had 45 different men, you are a dog!"

Said Arthur laughing and getting into it.

"What a slapper hey, Arthur?"

I added.

"Oh, yes, an absolute little slapper!"

He chipped in continuing to laugh and look with Helen again with growing excitement.

"Lovely! So, what else did you get up to that summer?"

He asked now sounding very curious.

"Oh god, I did all sorts, I remember the first time I had a threesome, I had been to the bar at the campsite as I did most evenings, and these two guys were chatting me up and buying me drinks trying to get me drunk. They were OK, nothing special, sort of boring really but not terrible looking and then the bell rang for closing. They both looked at me and said they should probably get going then, and I told them that I had my own caravan so why don't you come back to mine. It was pretty obvious what I meant, and one of them said, well which one of us to do you want to come back? I just smiled and said, why don't you both come back!"

"Wow, nice!" Said Arthur excitedly.

"What a skank!" I added.

Arthur looked at me as he got into it again and said,

"Yes, willing to drop your knickers for two men you had only just met, skanky little bitch!"

Helen looked at him as he said this and put her hand up her skirt and touched her knickers briefly,

"Oh, I'm getting wet again!"

"For the first time in years I think I'm actually getting hard again!"

Said Arthur sounding very excited. Helen's tales were obviously doing the trick, I could feel myself firming up also, and I told her to carry on!

"OK, so, well, yeah, they both looked pretty happy with my suggestion, and I took them both back to my caravan. We didn't even get as far as the bedroom, the first guy just started snogging me as soon as we got in and we got down to it on the floor, the other guy had to close the door behind us! He soon had me undressed and I was totally naked, the first guy just lowered his trousers, and I had his cock out and as he climbed on top of me the other guy was just watching, so I beckoned him over and he lay down next to me. The first guy got his cock up me and started to fuck me as the other one was feeling my tits. I felt down to the other guy's crotch and felt his cock and he took it out for me, I was looking down at his hard cock in my hand as his mate fucked me. I felt really dirty as the other guy started to snog me as I felt up his warm dick. His mate soon came inside me and just rolled off with a groan. The other guy simply climbed on top of me taking his place and shoved his cock up me as his friend lay there now watching his mate do me. I felt so wanton and free, I was loving it! Then the new guy grunted a bit and I felt him coming inside of me. They just wiped their cocks on my knickers, dropped them on the floor next to me and said "Thanks, love!" and walked back out the van."

"Blimey!" I said, feeling a bit exhausted from just listening.

"Goodness me! And you didn't mind them doing...all that, and just leaving so abruptly?"

"Not at all, it's just what I wanted to be honest, a couple of nice cocks to fuck me, and then, fuck off! No awkward conversations, just..."

"Wham bam, thank you, ma'am!" I said.

"Yes! I just wanted cock, any cock, not a relationship!"

Arthur was fidgeting on the sofa I noticed, and he shifted his position and moved his cock inside his trousers. I did the same. We both just sat there staring at Helen hoping to hear more.

"My word, this is most interesting, the best story time I've ever heard, feel free to continue."

Helen giggled at this and wriggled her arse against the sofa inviting further staring from her two admirers. She looked across at me and back at Arthur, I'm sure she had noted our fidgeting and understood exactly the source of it! She seemed determined to exacerbate the continual discomfort in our pants as she put both her bare feet up on the sofa and then turned quite deliberately so both Arthur and I had a clear view as she parted her legs slightly allowing us a lovely view of her light blue panties.

"OK, well, as I got more confident hanging around the site, I often used to go to the little dance club they had every Friday and Saturday night. It was pretty awful, very cheesy old music played by a slightly sad middle-aged guy with a comb-over and his out-of-date record collection, hits of the 80s mostly, but OK to dance to, and a great place to pick up men on holiday with their mates, out on the pull at the end of their week camping. The other good thing about it was it used to be open until about 1.00am and it could get quite rowdy in there, lots of pissed up holiday makers and dirty old men rubbing up against you at every opportunity, a few couples snogging in the dark corners or outside by the car park. Occasionally you'd get wondering hands on your arse or your legs, especially if you were wearing a short skirt, so a couple of times I went there with no knickers on."

As she said this, she ran her finger quite deliberately up the crotch of her knickers and both Arthur and I adjusted our cocks again in our trousers.

"And?"

I said anxious for her to continue,

"Well, put it this way, quite a few blokes and dirty old men left with a smelly finger on those nights."

"Christ, Helen, you skanky bitch! How many?"

I asked urgently,

"The first time only four."

"Only four, you let four men finger you in the club?"

I said sounding astonished,

"Yes."

She answered giggling like mad,

"And what about the next time then?"

"Oh, that was bit different, there was some group of slightly older men from up north, factory workers I think, they were buying me drinks all night and sat me down at their table in one of the dark corners and taking turns snogging me and fingering me. One of them would move in and stick his tongue down my throat and his mate on the other side would put his hand up my skirt and stick a finger or two up me. Then when someone went to get another round of drinks, or came back from the toilet, they would all shift round to let their mates have a go."

"How many were there?"

"Oh, maybe 12, 15 perhaps."

"Christ, and did they all finger you?"

"Yes, I think so."

"What! You don't even know who fingered you?"

"Not really, it was pretty dark and as I said I had one guy on one side kissing me and one on the other doing the fingering, I think sometimes they swapped over whilst I was kissing the same guy, but I imagine they all had their fingers up me at some point of the evening at least once."

I was aghast, she really had been that easy. Arthur just groaned and grasped his crotch.

"Oh, how delightfully slutty!" He cried.

"You skanky little slag!" I shouted.

Helen looked overjoyed with our reactions and beaming widely at us both just lifted her bottom off the sofa slightly, hooked her hands either side of her panties and swiftly pulled them down over her legs and dropped them on the floor and spread her legs really wide, placing one of her legs over the back of the sofa and one over the edge the seat.

"I'd really like to be fucked now."

She announced. Arthur and I glanced at each other and then made a dive for her. Arthur buried his face in her pussy, and I put my tongue in her mouth. There was no ceremony, it was just a free for all. I could hear Arthur lapping away below me as Helen undid my shorts and pulled everything down. I stepped out of my clothes leaving my cock rigid in the air. Helen bent her bend slightly as she grabbed my cock and pulled me into her warm mouth.

She sucked me gently as she put her hand behind me and pushed my bare arse to her forcing my cock in and out of her mouth. She did this for a short while as Arthur continued his efforts with his tongue in her pussy and as I looked down, I saw him clearly licking around her arsehole too. She was loving it! Making all sorts of muffled noises and shifting her backside off the seat to give Arthur more access with his tongue.

Helen then pushed me gently out of her mouth and held my cock down, forcing me to lower myself and my prone cock right next to Arthur. He looked up at my hard cock as Helen waggled it in his face and he took me into his mouth and gently sucked me briefly, and tickled my balls, then he stood up allowing me access to Helen's pussy unhindered. He knelt down next to Helen and watched carefully as I eased my cock into Helen's pussy. Needless to say, she was wet, very wet, and my cock slid in effortlessly and I enjoyed and warm slow fuck as Arthur watched only inches away.

"Nice view, Arthur?" Asked Helen.

"Best view in the house!"

He said without looking up.

"Are you enjoying watching me being fucked, and thinking about all those other men that I let fuck me? I do hope you are going to contribute as well."

"It would be my pleasure, Helen!"

I couldn't take it anymore and started to lose it, my cock twitched, and I unloaded inside her warm pussy, I felt her twitching in turn around the length of my cock as I let go of 3 or 4 shots of come. I looked down to see Arthur still staring with a big smile on his face and I pulled out my sticky cock from my girlfriend and he immediately grabbed it and sucked it clean, then licked all over my balls. It felt incredible.

"Good boy, Arthur, and now the rest please!"

She said, as I stood up and Helen held open her pussy lips as Arthur buried his face again into my girlfriend's spunk filled pussy and lapped it up with vigour.

"Thank you, boys! Now time to change ends."

Helen helped Arthur onto the sofa as he positioned himself between her open legs and she looked at me and said,

"Get down close like Arthur, I want you to watch him fuck me!"

I did as she suggested happily taking Arthur's place kneeling on the floor and watched his old cock, all 5 inches of it, pink and shiny, with a circumcised head, as it slowly disappeared between my girlfriend's open legs, his heavy balls hanging loosely below, smacking against her arse. Arthur didn't take long, even at his age he was assuredly as excited as I had been. I watched as his cock, now slick from my girlfriend's juices, slid in and out of her pussy barely 6 inches from my face for probably no less than a minute and I heard him groaning and start to shake slightly as Helen giggled and called out,

"Oh, here comes Arthur!"

Arthur came inside my girlfriend, his buttocks straining as he shoved himself up as hard as he could during his orgasm, then he blew out a heavy breath and looked down at me,

"Oh, that was quite something, your skanky girlfriend is quite the fuck!"

"Thank you, I'm glad you had a nice time inside her."

I said genuinely. He pulled out of her finally and I wasted no time in happily cleaning his old cock licking up their combined juices. Helen assisted Arthur in sitting up again and then looked down at me,

"You haven't finished cleaning yet!"

She motioned with her head between her legs, and I pushed my head down and licked up Arthur's come as it dripped out of her. I lapped away enjoying myself immensely, I was really starting to get a taste for it.