My Girlfriend's First Big Dick

Story Info
My girlfriend's night of shock.
1.9k words
4.12
57.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As our first story and with my girlfriends permission, I am writing about an experience that she had once in her early twenties whilst she was with another man mainly because it's so hot!

Me and my girlfriend will often pass the time by messaging eachother some of the kinky or just normal kind of sex we had in the past before we found eachother as we both like hearing what the other did and dare I say, get turned on by it. This story is in my opinion, the hottest of the lot. So here goes.

My girlfriend had this friend called Jessie (for the sake of confidentiality the names are changed) who had a baby by a guy by the name of Jenson. My girlfriend didnt really know Jenson, only to say hello to, but knew Jessie from school. My girlfriend had moved into the same street as Jessie and Jenson whilst renting with her then boyfriend of 2 years.

Jessie and Jenson had a party to go to, and had arranged with my girlfriend to have her over to babysit whilst they went out and enjoyed themselves. Jessie had arranged for my girlfriend to come around by 6 o clock and that they would then leave shortly after, once Jessie walked her through the routine of the baby.

So 6 o clock came and my girlfriend went round. Everything started as normal. Jessie walked her through what to do and what time to do it. While getting the bottles ready for the baby, Jessie asked my girlfriend if she could go into the bedroom to get her coat from the bed. She said Jenson was there and could pass it to her.

My girlfriend walked into the bedroom, only to find Jenson stood there with no trousers or briefs on! At this point he had his back to her and my girlfriend walking into the bedroom to unexpected see a bare arse caused her to gasp loudly, which shocked Jenson into turning around and accidentally showing my girlfriend the biggest floppy she had ever seen in her life! not even up to then, but up to now too!

My girlfriend stood in shock, amazement and awe, at the sight of it, but managed to compose herself, apologise and say that Jessie asked her to get her coat. Jenson, who was also a bit embarrassed at the time, covered up by holding a pillow to himself and handed over the coat to her.

I should say at this point that Jessie and Jenson were a very attractive couple that looked after themselves well and were very popular in the area that they lived. Jessie was around 5ft 4, fit and looked after herself well. Jenson was around 6ft and was a pretty solid looking guy who often went to the gym. My girlfriend, although slim and very attractive, wasnt so much of a popular girl where she had lots of friends, mainly because she was very shy, but was comfortable around Jessie since knowing her from school.

My girlfriend went downstairs and gave Jessie her coat, and said to Jessie

"im sorry, Jenson didnt have any bottoms on when i walked in and I caught everything! I thought it best to tell you because i dont want it being akward or nothing."

"He must of got changed again," said Jessie "He always does this. He can't ever settle on one outfit. So, what did you think?"

"It's huge!" My girlfriend replies. "I've never seen one like that before. How do you take that every time?"

Jessie laughs and says "It's truly something to look at isnt it, and play with, but you do get used to it after a while."

Jenson makes his way downstairs and their taxi is ready. My girlfriend's babysitting duties have begun. All she's thinking about whilst she's sat there is the size of Jenson and imaging Jessie trying to tame that monster.

Apart from her imagination running wild, the night goes smoothly. The baby was easy to manage and was in bed well before 12 o clock which was the time that Jessie and Jenson was due back.

12 o clock came and shortly after, they arrive home. Jessie asks if there was any problems while they were gone but there wasn't anything to say. Jenson asks if she would like a drink before she goes as they will be having one more drink before bed. My girlfriend asks for a coffee and Jenson goes to the kitchen to make the drinks.

He comes back and Jessie and Jenson sit together on the settee whilst my girlfriend sits on a seperate chair. It isn't long before Jessie brings up my girlfriend walking in on Jenson which causes a nervous laugh from my girlfriend. She's very shy and this kinda talk could be very embarrassing to her at that time.

"She said its the biggest shes ever seen!" Said Jessie to Jenson.

"Really?" He says. "How big is your boyfriend?"

"Well he's about average I'd say. I've never measured him mind but it's clear it's average. I cant complian!" My girlfriend said.

"Show her it again! Let her see it one more time." A clearly more than tipsy Jessie shouts.

Both my girlfriend and Jeson agree that it's probably not such a good idea, but in Jessie's drunken state she declares that she likes showing Jenson off. Eventually, if just to shut Jessie up, Jenson agrees and whips out his dick.

"It's so big!" Said my girlfriend. "It's like something out of a porno."

My girlfriend can't believe she gets to see that thing one more time. It almost hypnotises her by it's size and puts her into a trance.

"Why dont you come sit over here and have a hold of it?" Jessie said.

Both my girlfriend and Jenson again say its a bad idea, with my girlfriend saying that she has a boyfriend so it's best she doesn't.

"What is a hold of it going to do? Just get a feel of it's size thats all," Said Jessie.

My girlfriend and Jenson give up arguing at this point. Anyway, my girlfriend doesnt need that much persuading. She really wants to hold that dick! So she does. She walks over and sits next to Jenson and puts her hand on his dick.

"It's not even hard and i can barely fit my hand around it," My girlfriend said.

"Well its getting harder as we speak!" Said Jessie

"Of course, there's a hot woman holding it, and having sneaky little wanks of it so it will get hard," Jenson adds.

My girlfriend was kind of in a trance at this point. She didnt even know she was playing with that thing but clearly she couldnt just have a hold and not do anything else. She loved holding it, and she loved wanking it too!

"See if you can get it in your mouth. give it a suck. It feels amazing," Said Jessie

My girlfriend can't say no at this point and Jenson was rock hard. He wasn't ever going to say no now. My girlfriend knew where this was all going to lead, or at least she hoped, Jessie was controlling her every move and she couldnt say no. The small amount of resistance she showed just a minute or so ago had long been broken. She'd thought of that dick all night, and she wanted to fuck it.

"I can only just about get my mouth around it!" Said my girlfriend, but that doesn't put her off. She keeps trying, much to the delight of Jenson and with the encouragement of Jessie.

Jessie was clearly enjoying this as much as Jenson as my girlfriend. Jessie started to play with herself whilst she watched, hand down her skirt, led back on the chair. My girlfriend was doing her best to suck this massive cock, groaning all over it whilst Jenson would gently run his finger through her hair.

"Why dont you lay on the settee and let him fuck you" Said Jessie.

My girlfriend knew that was coming and quickly but nervously led down. She was going to be fucked by a huge dick for the first and up to this point, only time.

As she led down, Jessie came over to help take her bottoms off with Jenson. Much to my girlfriend's suprise, they both took it in turns going down on her. She was having her first big dick experience and her first lesbian experiences at the same time! (Barring a few kisses in the past with friends on nights out).

My girlfriend was as wet as she could ever be. It was time to take him. Jenson gets in-between her legs, rubs her pussy a little bit with his dick. That alone my girlfriend said felt amazing. It was so big, everything he did was like a first time for her.

He pushes the head in and my girlfriend and Jenson let out a groan at the same time.

"She's so tight!" Shouts Jenson.

My girlfriend would of definitely felt tight to him. He was used to Jessie, and Jessie was used to him. For my girlfriend and Jenson, this felt totally different to their normal experiences.

Jenson was very considerate to the fact that this was a first for my girlfriend. He took it slow, allowing her to get used to it, inch by inch. Maybe he had to do it that way because she was so tight? But every time my girlfriend got used to the extra inch and especially the stretch, she was beginning to really enjoy herself. She was so turned on right now and so into that dick that nothing was going to stop her from taking it all.

Jessie had sat back down and continued playing with herself. She seemingly was enjoying herself too!

Jenson was groaning loudly which was a huge turn on to my girlfriend. He would loudly shout things like 'ahh fuck!' And mention how tight she was. My girlfriend was also struggling to keep quiet. She was being stretched like she's never been stretched before, being fucked deeper than she'd ever been fucked before.

Jessie was about to make herself cum. She was very loud as she was playing with herself. It was all too much for my girlfriend who just couldnt hang on herself any longer. She put her arms around Jenson and pulled him into her. She squeezed him tight and held her breath then came all over that big dick. My girlfriend had totally let herself go now. She was moaning and groaning more and more, louder and louder whilst getting fucked by Jenson.

Jenson couldnt hold on much longer. He pulled his dick out of my girlfriend, and came all over her pussy. This is something my girlfriend would usually have a pop at you about but she had just been fucked so well that all she could do was lie there, and try and regain her breath. Jessie then let herself go. Saving herself for last so that she didnt miss a thing.

After that, my girlfriend didnt see much of Jessie and Jenson. They stopped using her as a babysitter and would only give a quick but polite hello whilst walking by eachother down the street. I guess that maybe all that was Jessie's fantasy, but maybe as she sobered up she wished it maybe didnt happen. Or maybe Jenson wished it instead? Something changed anyway and my girlfriend had lost her friend in Jessie which she was disappointed about, but even now, she'll use the memory of that night, anytime shes feeling up to some alone time.