All Comments on 'My Girlfriends First Black Guy'

by SP91

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AhboomAhboomabout 3 years ago

That was pretty hot

SP91SP91about 3 years agoAuthor

There’s about 6 more chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I hope your girlfriend does cuckold you with a black cock and hopefully gives you lots of black bastards to pay for and keep while she gets fucked. She only needs you to pay for her black bastards she doesn't need you any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would dump the slut...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It wasn't my girlfriend it was my wife and I had ever said anything about her being with anyone. Color didn't matter I have several friends of different races. We were at a local dance with several friends. We all danced with our significant other and with others. It was a wet night with rain on and on. I had noticed that Amber my wife going to the restroom with Tammy a friend with our group. Tammy I think had fooled around on Bill her husband with a black dude but to my knowledge it wasn't but one time and Bill threatened to divorce her. Well I shortly noticed that Tim another friend in our group was missing. Tim was a small guy 5'-6" or 7" around 150. I was sitting at the table visiting when I seen Amber coming back to the table. She had been gone longer than thought and she was walking fast. I thought something was wrong and went to meet her. As we met she said I'm sorry and I'll explain later but you need to go help Tim please hurry outside and look left. What going on I asked? Go I'll explain later. As I got to the door Tim came in. His shirt was mostly out. I asked what in the Hell is going on? I don't know but I heard some big black dude was messing with some white chic and apparently someone kicked his ass. He went to the restroom and cleaned up. The story I was told later that the black dude didn't get a chance to screw the chick and was interrupted by a small guy. Amber and I had a serious talk. It ended up being a guy that she used to work with. As far as I know we are good. I also had a talk with him to make sure to stay away from Amber.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous