My Girlfriend's Little Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He entered from the side door of the gym, wearing his team hoodie and shorts as warm up gear, headphones in his ears. He did a few warm up exercises off to the side and was getting pumped up for the match. I saw the guy who looked like his competition also getting warmed up on the other side of the gym. Eventually, Bryce ditched the warm up gear and headphones, and reemerged in just his white singlet and headgear.

When the match started, Bryce got off to an early advantage. He scored a takedown within the first 15 seconds, and had his opponent on his back shortly thereafter. The competitor fought back, though, and scored an escape and then takedown of his own later in the period. The period was hard fought, and neither side was able to dominate.

The two wrestlers started the second period from the referee's position, with Bryce on the bottom. His opponent, in a red singlet, pressed his leg into Bryce's backside and gripped him tightly around his waist as they awaited the whistle. When it finally blew, Bryce quickly outmuscled his opponent for an escape, and the pair were back on their feet. The gym was warm, and both were already drenched in sweat.

Momentum see-sawed back and forth, with neither wrestler gaining a clear advantage. The second period was less eventful than the first, and Bryce held the lead as time wound down at the end of the period.

To start the third period, the positions were reversed. Bryce adjusted himself as he dropped to a knee and took hold of his opponent. He seemed to be the stronger wrestler as he prevented an escape, and threatened to score more back points.

Bryce had the lead as the match neared its conclusion, and the fan section, myself included, gave a hearty cheer as time expired. He flashed a big smile as the referee raised his hand victorious by decision, 8-5. Both wrestlers shook the opposing coach's hand before embracing their own coaches.

Rather than head right for the locker room, Bryce stepped off to the side and motioned for us to come over.

"Awesome job B," Emily said with a smile, giving him a big hug.

"Thanks, and thanks for coming guys," he said, taking off his headgear to release his sweaty mane of blond hair.

Sweat trickled down his bright red face as he gave quick embraces to his mom and dad.

"Nice work out there Bryce!" I said, instinctively giving him a pat on the butt, and noticing the dampness of his singlet.

"Yeah that kid was strong. He's had a great season so far. Lucky to sneak that one out."

As we chatted, he pulled down his singlet straps to cool off, revealing his smooth torso. His chest was shiny with beads of sweat, and I noticed the familiar outline of his penis pressing against the singlet. It wasn't hard to tell he was commando underneath, which was slightly atypical but not unheard of.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go shower up," he said eventually, the conversation dying down. "Next match is the quarterfinals tomorrow morning, so gotta get a good night's sleep tonight."

He turned and jogged away from us, singlet straps still at his waist, exiting the gym shirtless and heading for the locker room. Emily and I, having no reason to linger, said goodbye to her folks and headed home.

The next few days passed rather uneventfully. Emily had planned out a variety of things for us to do and people to hang out with, so we didn't get the chance to catch any more of the tournament. Bryce ended up losing in the finals, but second place was a result he was pleased with.

The following Wednesday was Christmas, and everyone exchanged gifts and generally enjoyed each other's company. Emily's parents gave me a new sweater, and Emily herself gave me a new watch. We ate a big brunch and played board games by the fire much of the afternoon.

I really enjoyed the chance to get to know Emily's family better, and Bryce and I got along together particularly well. He reminded me a lot of myself when I was his age, despite our obvious physical differences. Amongst other things, we talked about wrestling, cars, and the conclusion of the NFL season. He'd had a few days off from wrestling after the holiday tournament, which meant he had a good amount of time to spend with Emily and me.

Since we'd become closer, I was comfortable discussing some personal matters with him as we both climbed into his bed on Christmas evening.

"Hey Bryce, you know, if you need the room to yourself at any point for some alone time, just let me know. Seriously."

"Heh, well I appreciate that," he replied knowingly. "All good though, no worries."

"Alright, if you say so. But I'm happy to get lost for a few minutes if you change your mind."

I half-hoped that he would return the offer to me, but he didn't. It was his room after all. But after nearly a week without getting laid, or even getting off, I could've certainly used some time to myself. I was painfully horny, and slightly worried I might have a wet dream- not ideal when you're sharing another dude's bed. We both drifted to sleep.

The next morning, I awoke with throbbing morning wood, which had become routine. I rolled over to my side to let it deflate. Bryce was asleep on his stomach, but it wouldn't have surprised me if he had a morning chubby of his own. Once I was mostly soft, I stripped, wrapped myself in a towel, and headed into the bathroom to shower.

"Morning Derek."

Mike's voice startled me as I walked toward the bathroom. He had just stepped out of his room and was heading downstairs.

"Oh, good morning Mike."

Despite letting my morning wood mostly subside, I still had a pretty noticeable bulge in the white towel wrapped around my waist.

"Hope you slept well. I'll put on some breakfast!"

"Sounds great."

He continued downstairs, and I stepped into the bathroom to shower. If I had known I'd run into Mike, I'd probably have waited a few minutes longer to shower, or thrown on a t-shirt. But he'd seemed un-phased, so I continued on with my routine.

It was the day after Christmas, and one of Emily's friends was throwing a party that night. The two of us made a beer and liquor run during the day, both enjoying the newly found freedom of being over 21. We had dinner with the family before heading across town to the party. Since we'd both be drinking, Bryce was kind enough to give us a ride.

"Sure you don't want to come in and hang out for a bit, B?" Emily asked as we got out of the car.

I hoped he'd say yes, as he'd be one more person I could chat with at the party.

"Nah thanks, all good. Text me when you're ready to come home though."

Emily and I went inside, and I did my best to be social, despite being an out of towner. I of course was aided by the beer and whiskey that we'd brought as a contribution.

Perhaps because of the social anxiety, I got a bit more drunk than intended, and by 1am, it was time to head home. Emily texted Bryce, who dutifully came to pick us up. She yielded the front seat to me.

"How was it?" Bryce asked as we got situated.

"Oh, good. Big turnout. You should've hung out for a bit," I replied.

"Yeah, I had a date with my bed this evening."

I laughed. My head was buzzing as we drove the few miles across town.

"Well thanks for interrupting your sleep schedule to come grab us, then."

"No problem. Emily used to drive me all over town back in the day, so I figure it's the least I could do."

Once we arrived back home, Bryce immediately headed to bed, while Emily and I lingered downstairs to munch on some junk food.

As Emily stepped towards the downstairs bathroom, I followed her in and came up behind her.

"Hey, maybe we could..." I trailed off.

She said nothing, so I embraced her and closed the door behind us. Banging my girlfriend in a bathroom while her parents and little brother slept upstairs was far from ideal, but after a week with no action, the situation was dire.

She tasted like flavored rum as we kissed each other sloppily. I unbuttoned her jeans, pulling them down to her knees along with her thong. We didn't exactly have a ton of privacy, so I didn't want to waste any time.

My dick stiffened as I touched her, and I pulled down my own jeans and newly purchased boxer briefs to prepare. As my head entered her, she grabbed my wrist.

"We can't. They'll hear us."

"We'll be quiet. They won't hear a thing, promise," I replied drunkenly and desperately, tip of my dick still inside her.

I liked being in control, and certainly didn't take kindly to being told 'no' at this stage in the game. But Emily was insistent, so before I could even get fully in, I pulled out and we redressed. My dick pulsed as I tucked my boner into the waistband of my jeans and dejectedly headed upstairs for bed.

By the time I climbed in bed next to Bryce, my boner was mostly gone. At any rate, it didn't matter much, because the little man was already fast asleep under the covers.

I felt his body's warmth as I climbed in beside him. Aided by alcohol, I immediately faded to sleep.

Some time later, I awoke in the darkened room. I wasn't sure how long I'd slept, but it was still pitch dark, and my head buzzed from the alcohol. Half asleep, I reached out my arm to put it around Emily, resting my hand on her bare shoulder blade. As I dozed, I felt her hand on my thigh.

She was on her stomach and I was on my back, slowly rubbing her back with my right hand. It was typical of her to be sleeping topless. Her hand remained in place, slowly rubbing my mid thigh. I let my hand work its way down her back until finally rubbing her ass beneath her underwear. As my hands continued their journey south, my dick stiffened. My right hand prepared to enter her. I loved fingering her from behind.

But as I reached between her legs, instead of feeling her pussy, I felt a pouch of soft skin. I was startled and woke up fully, coming to and realizing I was in bed with Bryce. Rather than my girlfriend's pussy, I was stroking her little brother's scrotum. I pulled my hand away instinctively, but his hand still rested on my thigh.

I was completely frozen as Bryce's hand slowly crept up my leg. I kept waiting for my voice to tell him no, or my hand to move his away, but some combination of drunkenness, horniness, and curiosity prevented me from doing anything. Instead of softening, my boner throbbed as his hand continued its path, brushing over the top of my boxers before arriving at my waistband.

The feeling as he reached underneath the waistband and grabbed my dick was electric. As he touched me, shockwaves pulsed throughout my body and I let out a quiet grunt. He began to stroke my cock with his right hand, sliding up and down my shaft. If I weren't as drunk, I would've blown my load immediately.

Instead, the tension built and he pulled my boxers completely down, jerking me more aggressively. I was unable to think about anything save for the intense pleasure that was emanating from my dick.

With little warning, he lowered his head towards me, and started to take my cock in his mouth. Skillfully, he wrapped his lips around my penis head, before slowly and sensually sliding my shaft into his mouth. I was in ecstasy as he took the majority of my nearly 7 inches.

I couldn't last much longer. Letting out a moan, I began to unload; releasing a week's worth of jizz into Bryce's mouth. Bryce, caught slightly off guard, did his best to swallow, letting some leak onto my balls. He dutifully licked up and swallowed any semen that he'd failed to ingest the first time around.

I sat on my back shocked, unable to process what had happened. Doing nothing, I laid there quietly with my now softening dick exposed. Neither of us spoke.

Eventually, he rolled over to his side, and I heard the fapping of Bryce finishing himself off.

Not knowing what else to do, I closed my eyes and drifted back asleep.

12