My Girlfriend's Little Sister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't wanna hurt you."

"It's okay - I just need your help to - to feel - less - less tense." June replies

"I can help. Just relax - this may take a few minutes."

"Thank you..."

And I just work at it, hard cock and everything.


"Oh God - that's it, right there." she let out a breathy, as I press just where her ampler butt meet her strong Hamstring, somewhat on the medial part, inches away from her butt hole

June parts her legs, and I have repositioned myself, instead of sitting next to her, I am on my knees on the bed, with one knee in between her legs.

I am looking down with a beautiful view of her adorable plump bottom. I put both my hands on her smooth pale skin of her inside Hamstrings and as I massage her strong flesh, her cheeks spreads apart and I get my first glimpse of her sweet little nub.

I let my fingertips massage over the smooth skin. The sight of June's bare bottom and the sensation of her smooth skin is magical. It's like my hands are capable of expressing emotion like I am sending soothing feelings through my fingertips.

"Mmmmmmm..." June lets out when I massage her ass. 
I intentionally spread her butt cheeks apart, but instead of saying no, or telling me to stop, she just lets out a loving little gasp

Immediately, I am aware of her little bum-hole. I mean, I can see it - and it's - Oh God, I don't know how to say this - it's so tiny and pink and so beautiful - and unbelievably sexy!

After working her thighs, increasingly inching closer and closer to her wrinkled anus I go on to massage her ass.

I grab both firm cheeks hard, like it's a part of the treatment, and just hold it for a few seconds, keeping them slightly spread apart, and I stare at her little wrinkled anus. June doesn't say anything or do anything to stop me. I remain frozen in a sort of electric bliss. It feel like my soul will explode with lust, a deep carnival lust.

I feel so bold, I mean, I am holding my girlfriend's sister's graceful butt cheeks apart, just staring at it. Intoxicating.

June obviously feels me spreading her soft cheeks apart, she has to know that I'm staring, she must know.

The way she's positioned on the family couch, lying on her tummy with her legs spread wide, I can see just a little bit of her pink pussy lips, so soft, so damp, the rest is hidden under her. There's just a little bit of delicate blond pubic hair hidden away as well. The hair looks soft and pale, Oh God, this small area of moist pink skin is so captivating.

I spread the plump cheeks wide, just as I did before. I am looking at her tiny pink anus, it's just inches from my face. I am electrified, and my heart's pounding.

"Oh my God - yes." She whisper in a shaky voice...

Both my hands are frozen, firmly spreading her soft butt cheeks wide apart.

And then, June speaks in a haunted whisper, "Oh God, this feels so nice."

I am holding her cheeks out wide apart with both my hands and continue to massage them, in smooth circles around her bottom, slowly getting closer to her little pink anus.

"Steve, this feels so good..."

"Any pain here?" I press a point right next to her anal opening.

"Aoo, yes, a little."

I can see her tiny pucker is pulsing just a little. I am completely bewildered, my emotions are spinning off in some wild way. Should I just get on top of her and fuck her hard? Should I just walk away, that would be the adult thing to do? I do neither.

As soon as my oiled finger graces the opening, as I focus my massage on the "sour" spot next to her asshole, June gasps. 


"Oh God - YES!"

I gently touch it again as I come back in my circular massage movement, and I very, very lightly press a finger against her tiny hole.

"Oh God, Steve - Oh fuck - Oh yes..."

My gorgeous 15 years younger sister-in-law-to-be starts impatiently squirming as she hugs the pillow. I am hypnotized by her tiny pink anus.

June arches her oily ass up in a way that's so beautiful. Naked, hugging a pillow and forcing herself higher onto her knees so her butt is pointing up towards the ceiling.

I feel my hard cock push into the back of June's knee as I gently tease her little asshole. She squirms back against me, arching her hips even more, as I once again gently press a slippery finger against her soft slippery bottom. I am so hard, and everything is so slippery

"Yes - yes!"

The sensation is bewildering. I am trying to drink in the magnitude of what's happening.

Flee or fuck?

She gently move her hips up and down in a sensual rhythm, and the sensation is sending me into some forbidden and dark place. Fuck my girlfriend's sister? Really? A dark place I've never been before.

I stop my movement, and just keep constant pressure of her backdoor, I am totally lost in the whole situation now.

Each time my finger slides over the small firm shape of her anus, June shudders with ecstasy.

"Aoooo, Steve, that feels so good, don't stop."

Hearing that, I just hold my finger firmly against her tiny pink anus.

"Oh God - Yes..." June gasps

I push a little harder, and I watch as she eagerly wiggles herself back toward me. It feels glorious, June's whimpering with desperation.

Her little anus seems so tiny and my finger seems so big, I wonder how my large cock-head would look and feel when it slowly spread her sphincter muscle apart.

I actually am unsure if it's even possible for it to fit inside.

"Oh please - I.... really want this..." she whimper.

She press the side of her face against the couch, and suddenly she's tall on her knees.

Oh God, I watch as she spread her legs even wider. Seeing this is truly hypnotic and she's quietly whining.

"Please - Steve - please..." June's acting so desperate, and she pleads whimperly.

I push the tip of my finger directly against her wet little anus

"Oh please - Oh please..."

I am amazed at how needy my girlfriend's little sister sounds, and I feel so desperate to "help" her. 
I reach down next to me for the big bottle of baby oil, and I pour even more all over her adorable ass. I really use a lot, and it runs down the inside of her legs down on the family sofa.

The way she's positioned on her knees, so the oil also runs down her back to, down toward her neck and head and I can see her hair's getting all oily.


"Yes - yes - yes - yes..." June anxiously breaths.

Then, my greasy finger is suddenly inside her.

"Ahhh! Oh - Oh God! Steve!" June immediately squeals.

I am shocked at how tight it feels, it seems like her tiny little anus is forcefully gripping my finger, I've fucked many tight asses before, but June is extremely tight.

Ok, fine, I take my other hand and pull out my hard cock, she's gonna get it now.

Then, fuuuuck, I hear Carol open the door and scream out a loud "Hello."

I panic, toss my hard cock back in and jump up. Fortunately, she's on the other side of the house so I have maybe 20 seconds to get away and have June do the same.

I hear Carol put down her purse and keys on the counter in the kitchen, just around the corner.

I drag June with me into the other room, and luckily I also bring her bike shorts.

Luckily, Carol opens up the fridge instead of walking into the main living room, so we manage to escape.

"Hi honey."

I walk into the kitchen, not thinking about my still rock-hard cock.

"My God, honey, is someone horny?" Carol say and grab my aching cock.

"Yes, I was watching porn, and I need to fuck. Here and now."

"Now, here? Are we alone?"

"Yes," I lie. 
"Your parents are away and June just left, running I think."

I grab the sides of Carol's V neck and pull at the material until it starts to rip. I pull it open until she's standing there in the sleeves with her ripe, full breasts straining at a pale lavender bra. She's looking back at me with that level of disbelief that almost came off as amused. I'm every bit stunned by my actions as she, knowing June's just in the other room with her sweet asshole all ready for my aching cock.


"So...it's like that, is it?" Her voice turns husky and her head tilts as she smile at me.

"You want to fuck me here in my parent's kitchen?"

"Fuck yeah."

Carol reach blindly for my crotch, keeping her eyes on my face while her hand cup over the hard shape of my shaft, her palm dancing. My hands slide down to her panties under her skirt. Filling my hands with the taut spheres of her ass.

Carol start pushing my pants and briefs downward while I claws her warm ass. She pull down my pants and my rock-hard cock springs free. 


"Ohh, my.. You really are horny, aren't ya?"

With those words, I pull hard on down her panties, lift Carol up on the kitchen counter and position my cock at her pussy entrance.

I slide in my still oiled finger into her cunt and find that she's already drenched.

Her mouth is open and her eyes faced as she follows the seesaw rock of my hand, fucking her with three fingers, hard. Then I move my cock to her parting lips and push it just inside. Her lips close while her still eyes angles up toward my face.

I look behind Carol, outside the window and there is June standing just a few feet away from me as my cock rams into her sister hard.

Her tongue roll and she begin to suck a dildo, the same one she used a few weeks back.

She begins to suck the toy-cockshaft in and out of her beautiful mouth while I stare into her eyes.

"Oh, my God, Steve, you're an animal today," Carol says as her body rock back and forth from my thrusts.

Her heat grip my driving stalk. I pull back and drive in again, as deep as I can every time. No foreplay, no sensual bullshit, just pure carnival fuck. Hard, deep. Shoving my shaft in and out of her core with a very rapid pace. Her legs encircles me as I drive into her harder, slapping my balls into her asscheeks with every "in-thust".

When I finger her clit, she moan and roll her hips against the counter.

June is filling her mouth with long strokes of her toycock's shaft just shy of her throat.

"Do you want to cum in my pussy or mouth?" Carol says and chew her bottom lip.


"Oh, God. Oh God," Carol whimper, and her fingers grab the counter hard, so she can push back hard at me, needly lifting herself to me.

"Oh God yes! Oh God yes, Steve!" Crying out, her body arches off the counter.


"No, I want your ass."

I release her breast, pull out my cock, and slide her closer to me on the counter.

A fingertip, wet with lube from my earlier encounter with Carol's little sister's ass is once again place against a sphincter, but this time, the older sister's. 
As it penetrates her, the excitement gains ground and she quietly mewls. Rolling the digit around, coating her anus with the lube and caressing its nerve-endings, I feed the excitement and fear. My cock is a little to thick for her ass.

I pull out and gather some more juice from Carol's cunt and once again, adding more lube to her opening before sliding the digit in again then out again, then in and out again, finger-fucking her ass. The sensation refuel her excitement, her fear slowly subsides and she whimpers loudly into the air while rolling her hips enticingly in response to the limited penetration.

"Oh yea. You like that don't you?"

After loosening her up, I extract the finger and set my cock's bulbous head against her sphincter.

As much as she knows how I love anal, and she doesn't, the sensation of my cock sliding back-and-forth along with her sphincter, the feel of my rigid shaft filling her ass is special. She feels the raw sexual heat filling the kitchen.

Flashing through my head is how I almost inserted my hard cock into her sister's ass just 3 minutes ago. I push my lubed cock-head into her, forcing her to accept it, well at least the first inches.

"Oh God," Carol whimpers, strained by its thickness.

I hold myself inside her for a moment, letting her get used to this initial penetration before pulling back slightly. Extracting a small portion of myself, before I once again push forward again without pause, forcing her to accept more of me as I watch June fuck herself hard with her dildo on the table outside.

"It's so big," Carol whimper, her ass being stretched open. She always complains about that shit.

The pain diminishes her fires and her body reflexively try to pull away, but I grip her waist with both hands, keeping her in place as I hold my throbbing cock still for another moment. Gasping into the air, her fingers digs into my shoulders, and Carol struggles a bit to relax and accept me.

I begin to slowly pump my manhood in and out of her ass and the feel of my rigid shaft caressing her sphincter soon restores her arousal, helping to ease some of the pain. Then, just as her gasps starts to morph into whimpers of pleasure, I shove even more of my cock into her.

June is watching me fuck Carol and I can see she's having an orgasm herself.

"Oh, God! It's too big!" Carol cries, the additional penetration causing her new pain.

"Stop. Please stop."

"No, Sweetie. You asked for this you little fucking tease. So, you're gonna take it all," I groan hungrily and forcefully grab her tits, rolling my hips so that my stiff cock shifts within her canal.

"Whaaat.... Fuuck... I... don't tease.. It's... too big, Steve. It's too.... big." Her pleading is laced with her own uncertainty over wanting me to stop and her ability to take any more.

"You can take it, Sweetie, we've been here before and you know you love it in the end" I assure her, holding still and allowing Carol to become accustomed to me before pulling back slightly then pushing into her further.

"Oh, God! Please, Steve." Her head lifts off the counter and she stare wide-eyed into my eyes, her nails still digging into my shoulders.

Carol has grown used to it. Grown to tolerate it, tolerate my hard cock rip her ass apart. She knows I like it. I looove ravaging her asshole.

Her mind reeling with how big it feels... how filling, she tries to relax and to convince herself that I must be completely inside her now.

Pulling back once more, holding it, watching, and feeling, her tight spinster pulsate around my hard shaft. Then my hips rock forward again to press my groin and heavy, aching balls against her asscheeks.

"Oh, God!" She cries, her head snapping from side to side and her hair flying as she feels like she's getting ripped in two.

"Oh yeah, Sweetie." As if I'm reading her mind, I again patiently wait.

Now knowing that I am completely inside her, she closes her eyes and focus on relaxing. The pain had nearly extinguished her fires, their diminished flames flickering weakly within her loins. After a few moment, the pain subsides just enough for her head to droop forward, her hair hanging down on either side.

"Yes. See, you like it," my rhythm increases more, my balls slap against Carol's cheeks harder, making them quiver.

Although my rhythm increases, it remains gentle and patient, fuel with watching June and the growing strength of my imminent orgasm rapidly approaching as Carols body, tits and head rock back and forth on the kitchen counter. Whimpering with pleasure, she hold her head up to stare into my eyes, strands of her hair fluttering wildly.

In and out my cock pump...

Fucking her...

In and out...

Stuffing her...

In...

Out...

IN...

OUT...

"Oh God," Carol soon whimpers, the orgasm emerging from the flames to momentarily tease her.

My pumping cock slide into her asshole... its length and grit filling her... every centimeter of it caressing her sphincter.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" She cries out loudly, an orgasm rips through her.

I have a firm grip on her sock covered ankles and tell her to rub her cunt for me, rub it hard. Her pussy glistens wetly between us. Her swollen labia flowers open in invitation and her engorged clit pokes out from under its hood.

"Damn, you are so beautiful," I sigh, gazing down at her and once again starting to pump my cock in and out of her ass then look at her sister still plunging that dildo in and out of her cunt.

My rhythm continues to build until I am fucking her with an almost wild abandon, driving my cock into her and making her body shudder upon the counter, her breasts jiggling excitedly. As I shove myself deep into her ass, again and again, her clenching sphincter senses me grow stiffer.

"Oh, God, yes, Steve. Yes," she cries with a deep the desire to feel my cock twitching and jerking in her ass as it explodes... to feel me cumming inside her.

"Oh yes!" I growl as my thrusting rhythm deteriorated into a few awkward jerks before I cramming myself as deep inside her as I can and my cock twitches excitedly, unleashing my load.

"Ooh, God yes! God yes!" Carol cries out, the sensation ripping the orgasm free and sending it crashing through her. For a third time, fireworks explodes behind her closed eyes as her head snaps from side to side to make her hair flutter. Powerful electricity shoot along her nerves, making her muscles tense and relax in rapid succession as a fresh sheen of sweat made her flesh glisten. Her left hand slaps at the counter, while her right one rubs her clit at an unbelievable speed. Her body arches up off the counter, shove herself up into me, her hips jumping and twitching.

To keep her body from twisting away, I grab her legs with both hands and cram my crotch against hers. For a good two minutes, Carol lays there, writhing in ecstasy, the orgasmic waves continuing to crash through her.

When I finished cumming, my cock settling down within her ass, her body instinctively hump herself on it, her clenching sphincter milking the last drops from me.

Lying there, shuddering with the aftershocks, she feels me slowly withdraw myself, and for another minute, I start at Carol's gaping asshole with my cum spilling out and at June, finishing up and walk around the house.



That my friends ends part 2, if anybody is still here.

Again, if you don't like what I write, move on to the next story. 


I'll be back soon.

Please check out my "site" here for further information, like custom made stories. and so on.

Night ya all, wipe that sperm away and go to bed.

12