My Girlfriend's Little Sister Pt. 04

Story Info
Me and two sister in the Catskill mountains.
8.3k words
4.66
29.2k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers

Part 4

In this part, we are in the Catskills, sharing a cottage, with Carol, June, and I.

The question is, will there be a chance to finally fuck June now?

I suggest that you read parts 1 and 2 before this one, to know the characters better.

Remember that English is not my native language so please bare with me with some spelling errors and grammatical fuck-ups.

The only hotel in the small town was fully booked so I went online and found a small cottage by some lake, and today, Carol, June and I arrived at our cottage in the Catskill Mountains mid-day, two days before the family annual event. It was simply beautiful, sitting on top of a saddle with a mountain stream only 100 yards away down the hillside. To my, and our, big surprise, there was a pool, a small one, but still a pool, and it was heated. Either I didn't see this information or it wasn't in the text.

The cottage consisted of two floors, downstairs was the kitchen, a bathroom, a large sitting area with an open fireplace and a large screen TV, a big dining table, a Chesterfield sofa, and two huge matching chairs (in front of the open fireplace). The upstairs consisted of three bedrooms, two of them with on-suits.

We unpacked, had lunch, and spent the rest of the day exploring the beautiful scenery. We had a great evening, but I couldn't get the phone-sex conversation and the pictures and images from June from my retina. It's been a week, but I haven't really seen her since then, was she embarrassed? Ashamed? I had no idea but she seemed to bump into me at every turn like she was trying to make some sort of innocent contact or something. I was wondering what her game was and with the phone incident so close in memory, my mind was doing overtime.

The sisters cooked dinner and we had a great time. I think we shared two or three bottles of wine.

During dinner, I sat opposite Carol that had June next to her. June was wearing a pretty pink top, snug white shorts, white sneakers, and perfect makeup and she looked amazing as usual. I wanted to make eye contact with her but was afraid that Carol would notice, so, I tried to stay away from that tornado.

In the middle of dinner, Carol was getting a bit drunk and all of a sudden, I felt her toes probing against the tip of my cock. I looked at her, she winked and flicked the tip of her tongue between her glistening red lips in a suggestive manner and continued her toes clenching and massaging my confined shaft, sliding down to tickle my balls.

The little tease seemed to enjoy watching my arousal, and as I looked at her, she grasped the stem of her wineglass between her fingers and, shielding it from her sisters' view, started stroking it up and down, in a very suggestive manner.

Her toes continued up to rub the length of my cock, rocking her foot back and forth, applying gentle pressure between the tip and base of my cock, all the while throwing sultry glances at me. Carol wanted cock tonight.

After dinner, June said that she felt light-headed after all the wine and wanted to go for a walk.

_______

"Would you like another glass of wine?" I asked Carol as she stepped out on the porch to watch the stars.

I think Carol had overdressed just slightly for a dinner in a cottage in the middle of the forest. She was wearing a lean figure, a tight pencil skirt that hugged her ass and thighs perfectly. It had a fairly generous slit from her knee upwards that displayed her toned thigh when she moved.

She had a balconette bra that pushed her breasts upwards into two beautiful mounds. Her long legs were almost covered in sheer stockings, held up by suspenders.

On top, she covered up with a bright white shirt, leaving a few buttons undone so her gorgeous cleavage could be seen and a smart belt to enhance her tiny waist. The only thing missing was a pair of 4" spiked heel stilettos.

"Yes, please." She answered and watched the bright stars.

I gave her the wine glad and snuck up behind her. She instantly dropped her right arm, wrapped her fingers around my cock, and started stroking it in my pants, as my hand slide down her back and onto her ass in the short open skirt. She tipped away her head and exposed her neck, I lightly kiss her warm skin, sensing her pulse and heat rising.

I put the wine glass away and let my other hand to the front and palmed her medium-sized breasts, as I feel that my cock grow exponentially.

We kiss for a minute, then she turned towards me, pulled her top off, and then unclasped her bra, revealing her bare breast. I took her nipple into my fingers, then into my mouth, suck it, and then her inhibitions were gone (fearing that her sister might be watching).

I reached down to feel that smooth mound and felt her extremely wet pussy. She moaned as I slid a finger in past her pussy lips and into her tight hole. She kissed me wildly putting her arms around the back of my neck and grinding into my fingering.

"We don't have much time if you want to fuck me, here that is, or do you want to go upstairs?"

"Here."

"What about June?"

"I don't care if she sees us."

"I know you don't, you dirty old man."

"I just want to fuck you right here, right now."

"I'm so ready for you, honey," Carol moaned as I probed my fingers in and out of her drenched snatch.

"I'm so wet and ready for your big cock." she groaned. "I want you inside me!"

"I guess I better do what my little baby says then, and give you a good deep fucking."

"I want you to fuck me hard Daddy!!" she claimed, as she slipped her tongue into my ear.

I turned Carol around, to face the dark scenery again, lit up only by the bright stars.

I pushed her skirt up higher, and then more, revealing her suspenders, and then up until her knickers were exposed to me. My hand traced a path up the inside of her smooth thigh almost to the top.

"Open your legs."

Carol did as I instructed and felt her pussy open. She felt hot from being told what to do, and having little control over her actions, she liked it when I was domineering and powerful.

I stroked her inside thigh and then cupped her pussy.

"You're a good girl," I said, leaning over her.

"Having shaved I feel. Like a little baby, you like that?"

Carol moaned a yes, in response, as I started to flick and circle my fingers around her clit.

She gasped, as I continued to work her clit, and she felt her pussy become even wetter.

I moved my hands and slowly pushed two fingers inside her pussy and then began to fill her with my fingers, inserting a third and thrusting them inside her repeatedly. She groaned when I grabbed the back of her hair.

I removed my hands, and she heard the sound of my zipper moving down, and a very soft thud as my trouser and belt hit the floor.

I once again moved in behind her and gave her a sharp slap on her ass.

"Now I'm going to fuck you properly, little girl, and you are going to enjoy every fucking second of it."

"Oh yes yes!" she moaned as I pushed my hard cock inside her. "Get it in me, I need it deep in me!"

"Just one thing, little girl, Daddy will tell you what you're allowed to cum, do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy,"

I rammed my cock inside her pussy, and pushed myself deep inside her, and she felt her tight pussy stretched as my huge cock took her fully.

I began to fuck her hard, thrusting myself up sharply and filling her and she felt waves of excitement as she gave in to me, knowing that her sister could very well stand out there watching us. I pulled her hips even closer to take her deeply and she moaned with pleasure. Both my hands were holding her hips tightly as I pounded her hard and loudly.

Carol looked over at me, and her beautiful, sexy hazel eyes, pleaded with me to fuck her hard. She was so hot, my cock was getting burnt from the heat in her pussy. She kissed me, her tongue going wild in my mouth.

"Yes, Daddy.. fuck me, Steve.. fuck your little baby hard!" she pleaded.

I could hear the loud squishing wet sounds coming from our fucking. I was pumping her hot pussy so fast, so hard, and I knew I wan't gonna last long at all.

I slapped her ass hard again.

My fat, long cock pushed in and out of her wetness for what felt like about an hour, and she had to bring herself back from the brink several times to make sure she didn't cum.

"Ok, bitch, I'm ready, so you are allowed to cum now," I barked, and increased my speed, faster and faster, I grabbed the back of her hair again, pulled her head back, and carried on fucking her hard.

"I'm cumming, cumming all over your big cock, Daddy!" she hissed, looking up at me. I felt a rush of heat wash over my cock, as she screamed out into the dark night.

My balls were tight, and my cock was throbbing.

"God your cock is so fucking amazing, Cum deep inside me!!"

That was all I could take and gave a final deep thrust as I came. I looked down at her, and her eyes got wide as I pumped a huge load of my seed inside her pussy.

"That's it, Steve, fill my pussy with your cum. It's so hot!" she moaned softly into my ear.

She was grinding into me to get out every drop, and I swear, her pussy held onto my cock so tight I couldn't move if I wanted to. Then she pushed me backward, and my shrinking cock popped out of her tightness. I stood there amazed as my cum was running out of her pussy, but she just smiled up at me scooping it up with her fingers. She brought it to her mouth licking those fingers clean.

"Mmmm tastes so good," she said licking up more of the cream she fingered out of her pussy.

If June saw or not? I don't know, I'd like to think she did...

_________

Beep.

At 2 AM my phone beeped. Carol was sleeping next to me, but since I sleep very lightly, I heard the muffled vibrating sound from the phone. It's June.

It was some pictures of her. The first one was a selfie, where June was standing in front of her full-length mirror. She leaned on her left side, one hand held her phone to the mirror, and her other hand was slyly in the pocket of her shorts. She gave a seductive look to the mirror.

June had, still has, the traditional look of a young model, long, thin yet very fit from being on her high school's track and field team. She was pouting her lips and showing off her huge cleavage and ripped belly. She was amazingly sexy.

In the second one, she was wearing a matching sheer white bra and matching panties, completely transparent.

Her breasts were firm, high, and round much like a soft grapefruit. Each stiff nipple was the thickness of a woman's pinky finger and was standing erect, stretching the thin white fabric.

Each nipple was surrounded by a quarter-sized dark bronze areola, distinctly set apart from the rest of the breast material. God, I love June's young, perky breasts.

In the third one, she was wearing the same sexy panties and bra, but this time she was sitting down on a chair with one of her straps hanging low on her arm, allowing half of one bronzed areola to peek out for the camera and her hard nipple almost peaked through.

The fourth one in the same series was a close-up of her transparent pussy, with her sweet, sexy pussy-lips quite visible.

"Hey Daddy."

I like when she called me daddy, still do.

"Hey, baby girl."

"What ya doing, Daddy?" June asked and could hear her giggle in the room next door.

"You drunk?" I asked. Knowing that she was.

I turned off my notification sound so that Carol couldn't hear my sexting with her little sister, but I can hear June's phone beep as my message reach her phone.

"Naaaa, not so. It's Nothing. I'm eating, no, chilling I mean..." More giggling.

"Mmmhmmm. I can hear that, like some chocolate muffin, I guess." I could hear a low level of laughing again from the other side of the wall.

"You're crazy, Steve. What ya doing?"

"Just naked in bed. Happy now?"

"As in..."

"As in, my cock is all hard, and Carol is sleeping."

June laughed

"I'm naked in my bed. Yup, you're talking to a small little, sex-craving slut with no clothes on... and a wet pussy. Does that thought make your cock hard?"

"My cock is already hard, but yes it does."

"Can I see?"

"My cock?"

"Yeah, of course." I heard her laugh a little on the other side of the wall.

"Did you shave or have a bush, like last week?

"Hmm, Daddy, you don't ask your baby girl that. Ok, fine, Daddy, I've shaved for you."

"Sweet. I can't wait to feel my tongue gliding over those pussy lips. My cock is getting hard at the thought. I love to lick pussy."

"Nice. Send me a pic."

"What do you mean?"

"Fuck, your full, hard cock!" She said. "You've seen me, but you still haven't sent me anything."

"If I send you a pic of my hard cock, I need to see your pussy again."

"Hmmm, ok, hold on."

I waited anxiously and within 30 seconds my phone beeped and when I looked at the picture, I saw June in sheer white panties, neatly tucked into her big sexy lips.

"Mmmm, niece, ok, my turn, hold on."

I send her a picture of my tenting briefs.

"Mmmmm, I like that cock, Daddy, do you mind if I call you daddy, Steve?"

"No, I don't mind actually, I love it."

"Ok, Daddy... I'm horny."

Beep.

June had snuck a hand under her panties and pressed her fingers against her pussy through the well-soaked fabric of her panties.

"You like that sir?"

Beep.

I got another one set to my phone. Her swollen nipples were easily visible through the thin see-through bra. Her tank top was gone and she showed much of her full, round cleavage.

"Hey, you said you were naked."

"Did I? Well, I soon will be...Wanna join me?" I can hear her giggle in the next room.

Carol moved a bit next me, so I quickly turned my phone upside down to dim the light.

When I turned it towards my face again, I saw her next message:

"Looking forward to watching you suck them."

I smiled at the thought of licking, kissing, and nibbling on those hard nipples. My cock was so hard.

Before I could reply, my phone vibrated again.

"You still here, Daddy?"

"Yes, sorry."

"Well, wanna come over and lick my tits?"

"Can I lick something else as well?"

"My feet... they are really pretty, hold on."

I waited about 15 seconds then a picture of her well-pedicured feet came onto my screen.

"How about them, Daddy, you can lick them."

"Mmmmm, what else can you do with your feet?"

"Come over and find out."

"Where do you live?"

"In the room next to you, Daddy" I could hear her laughter through the wall."

"Are you a wise ass?"

"No, just drunk, and horny."

I pulled off my shorts and sent June a dick pic of my semi-hard cock.

"There. Happy?"

"Wow, Daddy. Nice cock," June responded

"Make it big." She then demanded.

"No way you sicko, you want to watch me jerk off with Carol sleeping next to me?"

"Yes"

"Seriously, I can't do that, what would your sister say?."

"Pretend it's my hand stroking your cock."

That worked because, after a few seconds, I had a hard-on.

I sent her a new picture, this time with my cock all hard.

"Seriously Daddy that is a nice cock. Nice girth, good length. Great mushroom head. And check out these veins."

"Oh fuck," I mumbled.

"Am I as good as Carol?"

"What kind of question is that, weirdo?"

"Am. I. As. Good. As. Carol." June asked while I was jerking off to the sound of her voice and I knew she was playing with herself.

"Fuck. I don't know. It's not like you have done it for real."

"Well, do you like it really fast?" June asked, "Or really slow."

"Holy shit. A combination,"

"Dadddyyyy, when I take my nails and tickle the head..."

I put on the video from a week ago where June was fucking herself with her dildo.

"Will you produce some hot, sexy precum for me to taste?"

I could hear from the room next door that June was using a vibrator.

"June, you know I can hear the vibrator, right?"

"A, daddy do you mind, my pussy is so fucking wet. I want that cock of your's daddy. I want you to fuck me hard."

Beep.

June send me another video of her shoving the vibrator in and out of her pink snatch, and I heard her say, both live and on the video:

"Ahh, Daddy, yes, fuck me... Fuck me."

I was just about to blow my load when I got another text from June.

"So, Carol is asleep, and you don't want to come into my room, then I want you to put your hard cock in my sister and fuck her hard, imagine it's my cunt you're fucking. And I need a video."

"Of course, I want to come into your room, but that would be too risky."

"Then fuck my sister and film it for me."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, do it now. Actually I want it live, start a video call, I need to cum hard, watching you and Carol."

I placed my phone on the side table and opened up a video call with June. I put her on mute and lowered the light on my phone, just in case Carol was gonna wake up.

Carol had rolled onto her side. I was fucking horny, especially now, when I knew June was watching. I slid my hand under the loose-fitting nightie and placed my hand on her bare breast, feeling the nipple against the center of my palm. I began gently kneading, going slowly so as not to wake her. Gradually the nipple began to respond. I continued for a while, then moved to the nipple between my index and middle fingers. I switched to a gentle pinching, pinch, and release, pinch and release. The nipple hardened more. I watched for signs of wakefulness and saw none. I worked the breast and nipple more urgently until finally I drew a slight moan or sigh from my sleeping girlfriend. Her breathing was slow and regular.

After some time, I could hear an almost inaudible gasp escape June's lips as her buzzing dildo was sliding in and out of her pussy. God. Been here before, listening to June fucking herself.

I carefully slid my hand down to her curvaceous hip and thigh, moving up and down. I moved down along the back of the thighs to Carol's crack. With one finger I felt for any sign of moisture. I was rewarded with the hint of a thin film. I pressed forward into the cleft of the pussy. My girlfriend's outer lips were slightly dewy.

I let my finger wander up and down the cleft.

June's moans from the room next to ours became more frequent and louder. One especially erotic cry almost made me moan myself, but her sounds muffled down like she was clutching her hand over her mouth, trying her best to keep herself hushed as the intense feeling started taking over her body.

"Oh my... gaaawd," I heard her utter.

I withdrew my hand, brought it to my face, and sniffed the precious nectar and placed my wet fingers in front of the camera, for June to see, then I licked Carol's pussy juice right in front of the camera.

"Mmmmmm, your pussy tastes sooo good," I whispered into the camera. Oh, how I wanted that to be June's nectar.

I went back under the nightie and pressed further this time, inserting a finger into the entrance of the damp vagina, withdrew it again, and gently massaged the outer lips. The moisture increased and Carol started moaning in her sleep. I stopped for a moment, my heart began to pound. When I started up again, I got another soft moan and I could hear a change in her breathing pattern. The top leg moved forward slightly, giving me more access to her pussy. I worked my finger between the labia until the tip made gentle contact with her clit. This brought a sigh and I felt the juices increase.

I inserted a finger, then two, and sawed them in and out of the cunt until they were good and wet.

I brought my hand out for another taste and tease June a little more.

God, I was so hard, I moved in further and made contact with Carol's clit. I felt her tense and there was a louder moan. I began a gentle circular massage of the little bud and listened to Carol's audible responses and June's orgasms from the room next to ours.

It was so hot, feeling Carol's response and listening to June.

Drcock666
Drcock666
623 Followers