My Girlfriend's Little Sister Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol made a variety of little moans and squeaks that suggested I should keep going.

"Ahhh, babe... What are you doing?"

"Sorry, honey, did I wake you?" I said and kept pumping her soaked pussy and pushing my rock-hard cock into her thigh.

"Mmmm, babe, you're so hard."

"I am, and you're wet."

"Then put it in me now," she pleaded.

"Give me your hard cock." She guided my cock to her entrance slipping the head into her opening, ruching her hips backward to meet me as slid my full length into her.

I could hear the squishing sounds of sex from her soaking cunt, the muscles of which began to clamp down on my cock in rhythm with her attention to her clitoris.

It was a slow, deliberate fuck. I took my time, varying the speed and rhythm.

In the room next door, June leaned down and brought out her newest toy, a pink, seven-inch suction cup dildo.

She positioned the large suction dildo on a chair by her big window overlooking the dark landscape outside. She was completely naked, horny, and very drunk.

She positioned it right at the entrance to her ready pussy and her swollen red cunt lips and embraced the shaft so eagerly. She watched her sticky juices gather around the edges of her pussy, got smeared white and creamy all over the cock, and slowly drip down to the chair.

She felt her pussy stretch as she slowly lowered herself down on the huge plastic cock, and she let out fairly quiet whimpers as she pushed herself farther down onto the cock.

It was almost halfway in, yet her cunt almost felt too full. She lifted her body up for a moment and slid down a little farther, feeling the enormous cock-head pushing against her cervix, everything being stretched now to accommodate for the massive member inside her tight puss.

Her fingers work her clit feverishly, bouncing hard on the cock now, taking all in and out of her hungry cunt, jumping up and down the cock, her breast following her movement on her chest.

June screamed a muffled scream as cum gushed from her pussy.

"Ahhh, baby fuck yes, fuck my sleepy cunt, baby." Carol said quietly as I listened to the chair grind against the floor on the other side of the wall, wondering what the hell she was doing in there.

Carol's muscles milked my member. I moved my hands from her tits and used her hips to thrust against her movements.

I was tugging hard on her nipples, pulling them away from her tits, and driving my rigid cock hard into her cunt.

"That's it, baby, fuck me hard."

Carol arched her back, burying me even deeper within her womb, pistoning against my loins. I felt her cunt spasm, tiny pre-orgasmic shocks connected our bodies. Soon her whole body began to shake. I continued thrusting, her tight cunt filled by my throbbing cock. I moved my hands back to maul her tits, which made her scream into her pillow.

In response, I slapped her quivering ass which made her cunt contracted tighter. My girlfriend liked a little pain.

I pulled out and threw Carol onto her back and quickly jammed in my hard cock as I listened to June, who's gone all quiet now.

I squeezed Carol's tits really hard, fucking her soaked pussy hard, loud slapping sounds filled the room, and I loved the fact that June was watching us.

Carol's quivers became full-on quaking, as the climax rocked through her.

I fucked her even harder as she shook with her orgasm until her hands were grabbing at the bedding, and she tossed her head back and forth, trying not to scream.

Before long, I felt the familiar tightening in my balls.

"Daddy's turn, baby," I growled as my cock began to twitch inside of Carol.

I sped up the lunging thrusts of my pelvis, then smashed my hips against her thighs, driving my cock as deeply into her cunt as was humanly possibly could. The first blast of seed erupted from my cock.

"Oh, Steeeeve," Carol moaned as a shockingly full load flooded into her.

I kept on shooting spurt after spurt of spunk deep inside Carol's womb, her muscles clenched, holding me in place until my last jolt subsided.

Without further ado, as my finally depleted organ slid free with a "plop", Carol kissed me and went to the toilet to empty my sperm.

I just lay there panting, regaining my breath, wondering what the squeaking sounds from June's room were. When Carol was in the room, I picked up my phone, hearing Carol still washing up, I took it from under my pillow and watched a picture of June's feet wrapping a suction dildo.

_____

June was already laying out on a blanket near the small pool. She was lying on her back, with her eyes closed. I looked down at her petite body her firm and high breasts, looking pretty large on her small frame, her flat fit stomach with the small diamond belly button ring was so sexy.

She was wearing a small bikini top, the kind that is held together with a string at the back.

Two thin triangles of material barely cupped the roundness of her breasts and another matching triangle, but a much smaller triangle, almost like a thong that barely covered her mound. If she would've had any form of pubic hair, it would've stuck out from the sides, but she didn't. Apparently, she'd shaved, just like she texted last night, and a week ago I watched her blond tuft.

The bikini bottom, held together by two short strings tied together on the sides of her hips was so tight, I could easily see her protruding pussy lips in her amazing camel-toe pussy.

She looked incredibly sexy.

Looking at her crotch, I vividly remembered her glistening pink flesh and how her dildo went in and out of her young pussy, with the inner lips following the large dildo's movement.

"Ohhh, please fuck me. Fuck me and fill all my holes with your hard cock," June had said.

As I approached her, she looked up and gave me a little welcoming smile. My cock gave a jolt.

"Hi," I said, "you look terrific in that suit."

"Thanks, I like yours, too." She couldn't miss the large lump of my semi-hard cock.

"Did you enjoy our time last week, and last night? Did you enjoy watching me and Carol? Again." I asked quietly.

"Yes." she smiled, breaking into a nervous giggle. Her shyness and discomfort turned me on all the more.

"Are you turned on right now?" I asked, mischievously. I was semi-hard by now. She chuckled, nervously again:

"Steve, don't, you know we can't," June said and looked over at her sister.

"All I'm saying is that you look amazing, and that pussy, fuck."

"Steve, what the fuck..."

She put her sunglasses on and I couldn't tell if she was looking at me on the massive bulge in my pants. I couldn't take my eyes off her young, nubile body.

"Wanna see what is going in that wet pussy soon? I mean, live, in the flesh not on your screen."

"Steve, stop it, Carol is just over there..."

With a big grin on my face, I sat down in a chair and opened a bottle of beer, while I checked out the two sisters.

After 10 minutes, Carol excused herself for a short visit to the bathroom. Perfect.

I walked over to June again, reached into my shorts, and with some effort, I was able to squeeze my manhood out into full view, just inches from her face.

I bent it towards her, and she found herself leaning forward, drawn to it.

"Steeeve, for fucks sake... Stop it."

I just ignored her, the head of my cock touched her cheek, and I slowly ran it down towards her lips. When I felt the moistness of her lips touch my organ, my cock grew rock-hard instantly.

"Please, Steve, I want to, but we... Oh, God..." She never finished the sentence but instead, feeling the pressure of my large cock-head at her mouth, she reluctantly opened her mouth.

The enlarged cock-head easily popped into her mouth, and I watched her lips slowly slide down my shaft. I ran both hands through her long, blond hair, holding her small head as my half cock sunk into her mouth.

We both heard the bathroom door open, and I pulled my cock out of her mouth with a 'slurp'. With some difficulty, I was able to shove my cock back into my shorts and sit down, hiding the evidence.

June instantly felt that she had to say something since I was standing right next to her.

"Thank you, Steve, it's kinda hard to get in on my back." I heard her say and turned around.

"Sure, June, no worries."

I got up on my knees beside her, took the bottle of clear oil, and spread some on my hand. I began to rub it into her back, my hand slid over the string that held her top on. She reached back with one hand, pulled at the knot, and untied the two strings, letting them fall off onto the blanket under to her body. Now, I could easily spread the oil over her smooth back.

I began at her neck, gently kneading the softness of the back of her neck and shoulders, letting my fingers caress and tease her young body. I used the tips of my fingers along her spine, around her shoulders and upper arms, and down her back, occasionally letting my fingertips slip down underneath her arms and along the smooth side of her little breasts, triggering a soft moan when I caressed the outside of her young breasts.

June felt incredibly horny as I spread the oil over her slim, youthful body. My cock felt very hard, again, throbbing inside the brief suit I was wearing. The tip was beginning to push up against the elastic waistband and I knew if I moved too much it might slip out. Her head was laying on the blanket and was turned toward me. I couldn't see her eyes through her sunglasses but felt her gaze as she stared at my cock.

I looked over at Carol that was on her back, taking in the rays with her eyes closed.

Eventually, I began to work my way down her 18-year-old body, inch by sensual inch. I let my fingertips follow her spine down to her lower back and the swell of her round ass. Her bikini bottom didn't quite cover her behind at all, only a thin string covered the cleft of her ass, but not really hide anything.

My hand slipped lower with each up-and-down movement as I spread the oil over her back. She hadn't said anything about stopping, so I wasn't about to. Down her spine, through the small of her back, and over the swell of her behind I worked the oil into her skin. My fingertips brushed the top of the cleft of her ass several times before I finally let my middle finger slip down a little more, sliding under the thin string that held her bikini bottoms on and slipping between the cheeks of her round behind.

Like many young girls, she had an almost perfect ass: round, smooth, and firm with no blemishes and a deep crevasse running down between the round mounds of their behind. Most girls have an ass like this at some point in their life but lose it as their bodies begin to grow and get ready for childbearing.

"You have a great ass," I said quietly, my hand now freely roamed and caressed the narrow valley created by her butt cheeks, gradually working my closer and closer to her backdoor.

I felt her body shiver and wiggle slightly beneath my hand's light touch. I loved feeling and touching of young girls' bodies, like this one, reveling in their innocence and desires.

"Steve, are you gonna stick that finger up my ass again, like last time, remember?"

Again I looked over at Carol, that obviously didn't hear June's comment.

"Maybe, or somewhere else." I said quietly, looking at Carol.

"But, Steeeeve," June said and spread her legs apart.

June's ass was just about perfect now, and I enjoyed letting my fingers run over the bottom curves of her little butt, slipping over the smoothness, now wet with the juices from her pussy.

"God, you've got a nice pussy...so incredibly sexy," I softly murmured, as my fingers lightly glided back and forth between her open thighs following the contours of her intimate girl area, and looking at Carol in the corner of my eye.

"Mmmmm...it feels so good..what you're doing.." June quietly moaned.

I kept going, not back or further, just the same, letting her get used to the sensations of being touched in her intimate area until I thought she was ready to go even farther.

June moaned softly and gently lifted herself off the blanket, giving me easier access to her pussy.

I reached in and cupped her smooth, shaved mound, using just the tip of my fingers to separate the larger outer lips of her sex slot, and moved them up and down through her already damp cleft. I could feel the soft, warm, wet insides of her little pussy as the folds closed against the sides of my slowly moving finger.

Back and forth I dragged the tip of my finger through the opening of her fuck hole, concentrating on that little pleasure place in the front of her slit. God, she felt good.

Up and down my finger moved, sliding through her slit; not penetrating yet, just touching, feeling, arousing her. As my hand moved back and forth, my other fingers caressed the smooth, bare skin on the outside of her raised cunt folds and along the inner crease of her open thighs. She moaned again, softly, and I felt June raise her hips up slightly more, and I think she tried to get my probing finger into her. I could smell the sweet, yet pungent, scent of her aroused sex oozing from her young cunt.

Little by little I allowed the tip of my finger to begin to delve farther down between her pussy folds and into her sex hole, making slow little circles as it moved up and down inside the warm moistness of her cunt. The wetness made my middle finger more slippery and it moved in and out with ease and then I pushed it completely inside her sweet little girl hole.

"Oh, God..." she cried out, her head snapping back. The incredibly intense sexual sensations of the sudden, penetration into her drenched pussy.

I felt her raise her hips again, pushing her crotch instinctively up against the inward thrust of my finger, wanting more as I slowly, erotically, finger-fucked June for the first time. The entrance to her pussy was so slick, with no resistance at all as I added another finger inside the smooth warmth of her cunt. She was open, hot, and very wet.

I slid my fingers fully in and out of her sweet, little cunt, her oily wetness coating my finger as I masturbated the young girl, turning her on as she'd never been turned on before.

All of a sudden, I heard Carol snore, I quickly turned June over and slid my hands inside her thong bikini, and went back to where I left off.

"How does it feel?" I asked quietly, the heel of my hand resting against her pubic bone as I slipped two fingers into her warm and wet cunt. In and out.

"God... it feels soooo.... good. Mmmm...."

"I'm finger-fucking your tight, little cunt. Do you like it?"

"Oh, yeah.."

"Then you have to tell me you like it."

"I like it...when... you finger-fuck my cunt, Daddy" she whimpered, haltingly a first.

"God, it sounds so good, so dirty...Oh, yeah, finger-fuck me..." she went on, more confident and encouraging.

"Yeah, that's right... I like when you say that, baby girl, and any time you want me to do this to you, all you gotta do is ask... God, it feels so good, so sexy, doing you like this..."

I finger-fucked June hard for several more minutes, while she worked my cock inside my shorts.

I could feel the tension begin to grow within her as her sexual arousal passed a new peak. June's breathing was coming faster, and louder, and low moans of pleasure escaped her lips. I felt her body squirm with pleasure. Soon, her breath was hissing through her clenched teeth as the sensations grew to an almost unbearable level of pleasure.

Her sweet little fuck hole was so wet, I plunged in a third finger as she was rubbing her clit as best she could with my hand over hers.

She began to raise her ass up off the blanket, thrusting her pussy up against each inward thrust of my fingers. Harder and harder I jammed the three digits down into her hot, silky slit until, with the action of her hand moving faster and harder on her clit, it was finally enough, and send her into an orgasm.

A throaty groan came from her as her slender legs suddenly snapped together and trapped my wet hand between them. I could feel the muscles on the inside of her smooth thighs tighten against my hand, wringing every ounce of pleasure from her climax, her young body shuddered with sexual release.

"Oh, God... O, my fucking God, that was amazing, now let me blow you, Daddy."

Just as I was about to pull out my cock I heard and saw Carol wake up, yawn and move her body. It was time to get away. Thank God she didn't wake up 30 seconds earlier or 30 seconds later with her sister's mouth wrapped around my hard cock.

"I'm starving, anybody else?" Carol said sleepily.

_________

"No not really," I said, trying to act as normal as possible.

"Me neither," I heard June say as she put her bikini top back on.

Carol didn't seem to notice that June and I were very close to each other or sense the sexual tension.

"Well I am, so I'll throw something together," Carol said and got up.

"Great, sis, listen, I think the sun and wine have gotten to me, I think I need to take a shower and a nap," June said and looked me in my eyes, inviting me to come with her.

"You do that, June, Steve, can you run to the store and get some gas for the grill?"

Shit, I was hoping to be able to sneak up with June.

"Sure, sweetie, anything for you," I said disappointed.

"Ok, great, then I will throw something together and in 30 - 40 minutes we'll have something to eat. How does that sound?"

30-40 minutes, no way I could do that. I quickly grabbed my T'shirt, the keys to the car, and the gas bottle and hurried to the gas station just down the road. I prayed that they had gas there. How can anybody rent out a cottage like this with a 99% empty tank? It only lasted for dinner last night.

I was back 18 minutes later.

"Honey, I'm all sweaty, I'm just gonna grab a shower before we eat, ok?" Can I get you something?"

"No, honey, I'm ok. Shit, I need more tomato juice,... Can you... No, forget, just get your shower, we'll just have to do with what we've got, ok?"

"Ok, no problem, thanks. See you soon," I said and poured myself a glass of wine.

When I got upstairs, June's small hands reached into my shorts and pulled out my thick pole. Her pussy flooded at the sight. Her small hand stroked it, as her tongue slowly licked from the base of my raging hard-on, up to the top.

Once there, she eagerly shoved it in her mouth. 'slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp' she sucked loudly on my cock, oblivious to the danger downstairs, but I heard my girlfriend roam around in the kitchen.

I looked down at June. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my thick shaft, saliva glistened on my cock whenever she withdrew, and her eyes were closed. She was quite good at giving head! God knows, how I wanted to fuck this girl/woman so badly, even for a second.

Arousal overcame caution, and I gently raised her chin, so my cock popped out of her mouth, my hard-on wagging in the air, and June look at me with such desire. I pulled her up, kissed her softly, pulling her lip outward and soon we exchanged tongues. The kiss was brief since I spun her around roughly. She felt my hands on her crotch.

"No... Steve.... We.... can't..." she breathed softly. She didn't know why those words came out when what she meant was an emphatic 'yes'. Her Bikini bottom slipped down to her knees, revealing naked her ass to me. I could still hear movement downstairs so I knew we were safe for the moment - I just had to put his cock in her, if only for a second!

Both of us were breathing heavily, and June bent over the table a little, parting her legs. I was far taller than her, and my cock was above her ass. I bent my knees, running my thick helmet down the crack of her tanned bum. I bent further, completely uncomfortable, and I knew that I wouldn't be able to maintain this position for too long, but I was so consumed with a desire that I just needed to satisfy my immediate craving.