My Girlfriend's Little Sister Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent my cock underneath her, touching her slit. She was sopping wet! All that did was make me into more of an animal. When June's pussy gripped my head a little, I knew I'd found the entrance and pushed upwards. She sucked me right in, and half my cock slipped inside instantly.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, feeling me pierce her. I grabbed the sides of her ass and forced more of my manhood into her. My cock was entirely sheathed inside her warmth. I began to fuck her from behind, sliding my cock halfway out of her before jamming it back in, over and over. It was heaven. For both of us.

After about two minutes of insane fucking, I lifted June up, carried her small body to the bed, threw her down and she spread her legs, wanting more.

"Eat my cunt, Daddy, please, eat my young pussy."

Without a prelude, I attacked her with my mouth. Her weeping sex practically pulsated at the initial touch of my lips, and she cried out as the foreshocks from that touch rumbled through her entire being. She almost crushed my hands with her as the initial surge of delight radiated through her body, and her thighs clamped on either side of my head like a vise. I didn't relent, assailing her with lips and tongue, sucking the nectar from her lower lips, gently nibbling on her labia, diving inside her with my tongue, my hot breath only serving to further heighten the entire experience and ensure her happiness. Like an amateur surfer for the first time, a massive wave caused a wipeout of her conscious sanity. June wailed clamorously into a pillow, her heartbeat echoing loudly in her ears, as a waterfall of her passion spilled forth from her. Her body was out of control, bucking furiously against the same relentless mouth which had triggered this lewd reaction. June felt as if a vibrator had been strapped onto every cell of her body, such as the intensity of the sensations coursing through her at the blinding speed of lightning.

Suddenly, June noticed that her legs were higher in the air, and her forbidden lover was no longer holding her hands. She opened her eyes just as my hands gripped her thighs, and the tip of my cock pressed against a wet slit.

The soaking-wet petals of her treasure parted and the head of my cock slipped inside, renewing her cries of passion.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, falling backward, holding herself up by my arms. She pushed back up hard, and my entire cock slid easily into her teen cunt.

The pace of my thrusts ever increasing. As good as my lips and tongue and breath had felt upon her most intimate area just moments earlier, the friction my heated manhood was creating inside her felt even better.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned louder. She felt so full! I was really stretching her so wide! She pressed her crotch hard against me and began to kiss my cheek, keeping me inside her. My lips found hers and they kissed urgently. Her tongue darted into my mouth, exploring me as she kept me inside her.

I sent my own tongue back into her mouth, my hands sliding up her legs, until I gripped an ass cheek in each hand and felt her hump upwards, as I slid in and out of her horny pussy using long, hard strokes - but, she didn't let me out of her too far!

Our eyes locked, and she could see and definitely relate to the animalistic passion I was having, and she knew that I saw the same mirrored in her eyes.

"Should I pull out?" I half-croaked.

"Don't you dare pull out, Daddy.? EVER!" She knew just the right thing to say and the potential lethal consequence of what I was about to do was too much and I could feel my orgasm racing to the surface.

"Look me in the eyes as you cum Daddy. I want us both to know exactly what we are doing."

I looked into those deep blue eyes and came with an intensity I could barely contain. I tried to muffle my shout as I felt my cock explode, my baby batter pumping deep into my girlfriend's sister. All the weeks of teasing had filled me with a desire and craving and it all exploded hard right up her womb, pumping her full of my hot juice

"I can feel it, Daddy. So fucking hot. So much of it." I emptied the last of my cum into her belly until I finally felt my cock begin to shrink. Not wanting to separate, June pulled me close and I gently lowered myself onto her so we could cuddle like lovers.

As the last of my cum dribbled from my cock to complete the creampie, I suddenly realized that the movement in the kitchen had stopped and I heard clonking footsteps walking towards the stairs. June had no idea, so lost in the feelings. I slid out of her cunt and put my cock away and quickly snuck into our on-suite just before could see me at the end of the hall.

The thought of June and her amazing young cunt kept me awake forever, and at 2 AM, I was rewarded.

"Are you awake?"

"Yes."

"Then come in here and let's finish what we started."

I looked over at Carol and she was sound asleep, all the wine and fresh har had really taken its toll on my girlfriend.

"I want you in my ass, Daddy..."

Finally...

"Ok, I'm coming over," I said and snuck out of bed quietly.

But that and June's first threesome will come in the last part.

I hope you've enjoyed the story about my girlfriend's little sister so far, and I hope she will have a tight asshole I can't wait for the threesome, and see her lick my girlfriend's pussy, if Carol agrees.

Stay hard, or wet.