My Girlfriend's MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter confronted with feelings for her mother.
2.5k words
4.48
26.2k
39
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

The events from last month were still fresh in my mind, but one thing was still puzzling me. Why did Donna say that she smelled something familiar when she was licking her mom's pussy?

Donna and I were having sex. I was on top of her and really hammering her pussy hard with my cock. She began to cum so hard that her juices gushed out of her which forced my dick out as well. "No more, please Steve. Put it in my ass instead!" She pleaded with me.

Donna had been begging me for weeks to take her anal virginity. I resisted the urge to stretch open her tight little ass and instead asked her, "Tell me what I want to know about you and your mom?"

Donna refused to tell me each time. This must have been some secret! And now she opened up.

"I will tell you but have to promise not to tell my momma what I reveal to you." She said in a quiet voice.

"I promise." I told her. (But little did she know that I was recording us with my phone.)

Donna began her story...

"I was a freshman in college. I was very promiscuous as you already know. I fucked a different guy almost every night and I loved the power I felt making each guy cum in my pussy.

There was one guy in particular, Chad. He had a really thick dick and huge balls and would cum so much. Anyway, we were at my mom's house having sex since she was gone for the night.

Chad was passed out on my bed after I fucked him silly but was still incredibly horny. I wandered into my momma's bathroom to get some tampons. I was searching through her drawer when I smelled a really strong scent. You know how sensitive my nose is. Well this smell was really turning me on and my nipples grew hard and my pussy grew wet.

I stopped what I was doing and looked up and saw myself in her mirror and began to pinch and pull on my nipples. Now you know me and I have really sensitive nipples and can barely stand having them lightly caressed. Well I was so overcome with lust that I was playing roughly with my hard nipples.

I was nearing an orgasm and could feel my juices streaming down my inner thighs. And then I was cumming! Fuck, Yes! It was glorious and I had to grab onto the counter to steady myself as my pussy juices gushed out and made a mess on the tile floor.

I fingered myself and brought my wet hand up to my mouth and nose. I had never done that before and figured there was a first time for everything. But more than that, I believed the strong smell was coming from my snatch. So when my fingers entered my mouth and I smelled my juices on them, I realized then that it wasn't me.

You know how after I cum my senses are so tuned in. Well now the smell was overpowering. I was even hornier, if you can believe it. I needed to find the source of this smell.

I opened every drawer and looked in every cabinet to no avail. So I closed my eyes and used my nose to lead me to the source of the overpowering scent.

I opened my momma's closet and was almost knocked over by the scent coming from her hamper. I was briefly sickened by what I was doing but couldn't control myself as I rifled through her dirty laundry. I picked up a pair of her panties and they were damp at the crotch.

Everything went slow motion as I slowly brought them up to my face. Each inch drove my lust to a hotter fire!

When I finally had them against my face I could feel her wetness against my nose and mouth. The touch was cold but I was delirious with desire. I somehow found my way onto her bed and began to masturbate with such wild abandon that I was literally shoving half my hand in and out of my cunt until I gushed in climax.

I was seriously out of control. And then my lust was kicked into overdrive when I tasted her crotch. I needed to be fucked that very moment and turned to her nightstand and pulled open the drawer and reached inside and found her 7 inch dildo. The thing was massive and thick and as I brought it to my face, I could smell her scent on it and immediately began to suck and lick it.

I deepthroated that phallus and then immediately shoved in my greedy cunt and masturbated with the thing. I rammed it in again and again and gushed all over my momma's bed spread until I passed out."

Donna's tale made me horny as fuck and I was slowly fucking her pussy as she told it to me. And by the time she finished talking I was sliding my dick head into her tight little anus. But That's all the farther we got because it hurt her so much. So we stopped and just cuddled together until we fell asleep.

I awoke to find Donna gone and a note that said she was tired and needed to study.

I took a shower and then got dressed and went over to her Mom's house. I played the video recording for her and then we devised a plan to take place that following Saturday.

...

Dee had us over for dinner and drinks. She was horny and I could see her nipples standing erect through her t-shirt. She had refrained from touching herself all week and as planned she was wearing a sexy pair of panties that were soaked at the crotch.

We ate dinner and then had some drinks and talked. As the night progressed we all got really tipsy and Dee began to come on strongly with her daughter while I watched.

Dee tried to kiss her daughter several times throughout the night and each time Donna fought off her advances. So she changed tactics and placed Donna's hands on her tits through her t-shirt. "No Momma! This is wrong!" She scolded her mother.

Dee looked at her daughter and said, "So what we did last month was just a one time thing?"

Donna smiled sheepishly and said "uh-huh."

Dee smiled and took her daughter's glass into the kitchen for another refill of wine, while I connected my phone to her TV.

As we discussed earlier in the week, I told her this might happen so while in the kitchen, Dee slipped her hand in her panties and fingered herself with a couple of fingers. She removed her hand and her middle and index fingers were wet with her juices. She then wiped her wet fingers along the rim of Donna's glass and then came walking back in the room.

The change in Donna was fun to watch as she immediately picked up on the scent of her mother's pussy on her wine glass rim. And that's when I hit play on the video.

Donna's nipples grew so hard that they pressed through her bra and blouse. Her breathing deepened and I could tell the way she was sitting that she was tightening her thighs into her crotch.

Dee walked slowly over to us and handed her daughter the glass and Donna took it with trembling hands. Dee's wet fingers were mere inches from her daughter's nose as she handed her her glass. Donna looked up and said, "Momma?"

And then she glanced at the TV playing her video confession and she momentarily snapped out of her trance. Donna looked at me with concern and said, "But you promised not to tell her!"

"I didn't tell her Donna, the video told her." I said.

I took ahold of Donna's wine glass as she was caught in a lustful haze and looked over at her mom.

"This is no surprise to me Donna. You see, I was home when you found my damp panties in the hamper and I watched as you masturbated furiously to several explosive orgasms. What you didn't see because you were passed out was me licking up the mess you made on my bedspread. I then removed my dildo from your pussy and licked that off as well before drinking the mess coming out of your gaping pussy." Dee told her daughter.

Donna smiled and crawled on the floor over to where Dee was sitting. Dee lifted her skirt and waved it up and down and her intense heady smell drifted closer to her daughter's face. The way Dee was sitting her crotch was damp and then Donna's face was plastered into her mother's crotch.

Dee played hard to get and pushed her daughter back and told her to strip for her. Donna was so delirious with lust that she did as she was told. She stripped naked while Dee played with herself.

Dee then stood up and came over to her daughter and they embraced and Donna and she kissed. At first it was just a peck on the lips but then it became a really hot open mouthed kiss. They made out together for a really long time and I watched as Dee played roughly with her daughter's long hard nipples.

Dee broke the kiss then used her fingers to pull on and twist her daughter's long nipples until the turned a bright red. "If you don't stop that, I-I'm gonna cum Momma." She said quietly.

Dee reluctantly stopped what she was doing and began to finger her daughter's pussy vigorously with 2 fingers.

Donna was again on the verge of cumming and Dee stopped and removed her fingers and brought them up to her daughter's face and slipped them in Donna mouth. "That's it my girl, lick your juices from my fingers." Dee encouraged her.

And then they were kissing again.

I moved behind Dee and removed her clothes so that she was left standing in her panties. I cupped her tits in my hands and rolled her nipples with my fingers while she continued to kiss her daughter. I then slipped my hand into Dee's panties and fingered her moist vagina with a couple of fingers and then removed them and wiped her juices in and around each of her erect nipples.

Donna broke the kiss and then began to kiss her way down to her mother's nipples and slowly sucked each one into her mouth. "Mmmmm" she moaned as she sucked and chewed on each hard nipple.

Dee's breathing quickened and it was then that I removed her panties and tossed them on the couch. I then worked my hard-on between her legs and slowly slid my 10 inch cock into her. Her pussy was on fire and her heat and wetness surrounded my dick as I drove it into her.

Donna kissed her way down her mother's stomach and began to flick her tongue over Dee's engorged clit. I removed my cock and pushed it through her legs and Donna took it into her mouth.

I played roughly with Dee's nipples and the heat grew between her legs until her hot juices spilled over and around my shaft.

Dee looked down at her daughter and said, "I want to watch you and Steve have anal sex together."

Donna removed my dick from her mouth. She looked up and said, "I can't momma. We tried that and his cock is too big for my virgin ass."

Dee smiled at her daughter and said, "Try again and watch as I pleasure myself while you do it." She said this to give her daughter some inspiration.

I got down on the floor on my back and Donna straddled my waist before crouching above my cock. We both held onto my thick hard shaft and positioned it against her anus.

Donna was facing her mother as she leaned back on the couch. Dee splayed open her thighs and her pussy opened up like a flower in full bloom. Her thick pink lips spread open below her thick meaty clit.

Dee played with her clit and occasionally dipped her finger tips inside her vagina to wet them. Donna watched her mother playing with herself and licked her lips longingly as she slowly sank down on my hard-on.

Donna's ass was impossibly tight as my entire length entered into her ass. The heat of her ass was unbelievable and Donna began a slow and steady motion of going up and down on my cock as she acclimated to my great size. Her pussy oozed juices the entire time which puddled on my stomach.

Dee was moaning and getting closer and closer to having an orgasm.

So Donna and I switched positions. I got behind her while she was on her hands and knees. I slid my dick in and out of her anus slowly while we both watched her mother get herself off.

It was an awesome sight watching her mom masturbate. Her clit was so swollen that the little pearl peeked out from her clit hood and she barely even touched it with her finger tip. Her vagina was leaking a steady flow of juices but not like anything I have ever seen before. You see, Donna's juices were thin and runny and when she climaxed her juices gushed out and sprayed everywhere, while Dee's juices were thick and oozing.

We both watched in fascination as a thick glob of her clear juices slowly worked its way out of her vagina. It dripped out like molasses. Thick molten globs oozed out again and again we both wanted to lick it up. The way Dee's ass was perched on the edge of the sofa, the globs of cum were held in the air for several long minutes before working it's way closer and closer to the floor. And inches before it touched the carpet, Donna caught it with her hand and brought it to her mouth.

Dee's cum continued to flow and I reached out and caught some and brought it to my mouth. It was heady and tasted sweet.

Donna slid her fingers inside her mother's leaking vagina and this caused more of her juices to spill out. Her fingers thrusting in and out of Dee's cunt was the catalyst to get her off.

I was close to cumming and so was Donna as we watched her mom cum. More and more of her thick juices poured out of her vagina and like a row of dominoes falling we all began to cum. One after the other. Her mom was first and cried out, "Fuck yess!!"

And then I grunted, "Fuck" and began to spurt my cum in Donna's ass.

And finally Donna cried out, "Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!!!" and we all heard a great splash as her vagina opened up and gushed her juices on my legs and the floor.

I pulled out of Donna's asshole and went into the bathroom to get cleaned up while she and her mom got into a sixty-nine and slurped each other's pussies.

It was hot watching them together and I stroked my cock to another hard-on as I watched them get it on.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers