My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
The affair begins.
5k words
4.73
35.7k
51

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers

PART 3

The affair begins

Main Characters:

I, Steve, 20 years old, American (just turned)

My girlfriend, Lotta, 21 years old, is a Swedish girl studying at my college.

Inga-Lill, also known as Lillan, Lotta's mother, 41, Swedish, working as a librarian,

Sten, Lotta's 44-year-old dad, Swedish, a police officer

The series is about my relationship with Lotta's mom, Lillan, whom we met in part 2, and in this one, our affair begins.

For you who are new to my stories, I am Swedish myself so English is not my native tongue, so bear with me on grammatical issues or misspellings. Focus on the overall test instead.

____

I woke up at 8 already and just looked around the room. The four-poster bed took up a lot of room. There were two Queen Anne chairs, one in each corner about two feet from the foot of the bed, and the bathroom was just a step or so to the right, with a closet on that wall too.

To the left were a large picture window and the entrance to the room. The window, seven feet high and about eight wide was divided into multiple lights in keeping with the style of the main house and took up almost the entire wall.

I was amazed at how much light it let in, I hadn't paid any attention last night.

It is a beautiful sunny summer day.

I heard a car leave the property and figured that it was Sven going to work.

I decide to for a walk since I suspect everybody else was sleeping, at least I knew Lotta was.

I got dressed and took a walk down towards the lake. Besides the opening from the path, I was surrounded by trees. The grass under my feet was thick and plush and I noticed a small stream to the left.

The forest around me made noises. Birds chirped and sang as they fluttered overhead in the trees, and insect sounds came faintly to me. A long, high-pitched bugle of a far-off elk rang between the trees. It sounded sad and lonesome. The sun shone down warmly through the branches warming my skin.

When I came down to the lake, I saw Lillan doing morning yoga. The spot she had selected was a small "grassy" plot right before it turned to rocky sand, a few yards from the water's edge.

She was wearing a blue seamless micro stretch longline plunge bra, and high-waisted, thin, yoga pants in light grey. Fuck, those yoga pants. How they hugged her hips, gloriously displaying every inch of her heavenly ass's contours. The way her curvy apple cheeks shifted, wiggled, and jiggled in those pants. It was magical.

She was in the downward-facing dog pose, bending her knees one at a time to open up her shoulders and melting into each breath when she became conscious that someone was watching her but proceeded through her movements.

As the pant material stretched, it became quite obvious that she wasn't wearing any underwear, and it became thinner and more transparent over her little bubble butt. Was she aware of this? Did she do this on purpose? She wore headphones and avoided eye contact, giving the impression that she wanted to be left alone, or? That round little ass, opening and closing just eight feet in front of my face boosted my motivation, especially when I noticed a large wet spot on the grey yoga pants.

Her breasts were big, firm, and round, the twin orbs sat high and proud on her chest, and when she stretched the arms above her head, it stretched the sweat-drenched top to the point of it bursting at the seams.

"I didn't realize the summer came with a morning show," I chuckled

"Are you complaining?"

"No, no, not at all."

"Good."

Lillan said and turned back towards the water and began to draw invisible circles with her head to warm the muscles in her neck and shoulders, her skin was silky smooth and shiny with a thin layer of perspiration accenting her sensual being.

A Few moments later as she began laying on her side to face me for her side plank leg raise, I'd found a stone to sit on, to lazily take in the rest of her yoga.

During the rest of her session, she enjoyed exhibiting herself knowing I was watching. When she was on her hands and knees, she made sure to face her ass and pussy toward me. One time when she was bridging, she even heard me swear out loud as she faced her open legs toward me. She knew this position would be showing her flat stomach and the soft outline of her pussy.

After the sensual and seductive Yoga session was over, we walked back to the house together.

Lillan was drenched in sweat, and very, very sexy. She laughed and made some jokes while she put in a pot of coffee then she excused herself and said that she needed a shower.

She stood up, walked upstairs to her bedroom, and stripped off her yoga pants and bra.

When the water was warm enough, Lillan stepped into the shower stall, which was quite large, had two clear glass sides, and was located in a corner of the bathroom. She soaped a washcloth and, when she began to sweep the soapy washcloth over her body, she felt a warm, tingling sensation between her legs.

"I don't believe I'm feeling like this. Feeling...so, ah...horny!" she mused as the spray caressed her and caused an unfamiliar, but delightful, reaction.

"I can't believe I'm getting turned on by Steve watching me do yoga and the thought of his cock!" She shuddered as another powerful wave of bliss swept through her.

As I watched Lillan walk upstairs I stared at her amazing ass and once again, two things happened; 1, I once again thought of her and Lotta fucking, and 2, I got an erection and when I heard the shower, I simply couldn't help myself. I walked upstairs and turned the knob on the bedroom door, I hoped she hadn't locked it.

My heart began pounding faster when I felt the doorknob turning. She had left it unlocked! I pushed the door open just a tiny bit and walked in. From the bathroom, I could hear Lillan hum some Swedish song and the clear glass shower enclosure was visible from where I was standing and I could see Lillan standing under the spray, washing herself.

Her beautifully naked, body glistened, legs slightly parted - her slim waist, perfect hips, delicious breasts, perfectly trimmed pussy, and pink labia-like flower petals ... and a head of wet blonde hair that inexplicably made me wild with desire.

At that moment she was moving a sudsy washcloth over her gorgeous, large breasts, which looked as perfect as any I'd ever seen (mostly in magazines or movies). Her nipples were incredible, they were quite a bit darker than the breast, and they had hardened, and were jutting out through the white suds covering Lillan's skin.

I stared at the woman in the shower and felt my chest tightening. I had a hard time believing I was actually watching my girlfriend's naked Mom in the shower.

She was really gorgeous, she had a fantastic body!

Lillan finally stopped washing her breasts, even though it felt wonderful, and began to slide the washcloth over the rest of her body. That felt surprisingly good, too. So good she was soon purring with delight and trembling with anticipation.

I watched, wide-eyed, while Lillan bent and washed her shapely legs. I couldn't believe my good fortune, or was it that good really?

Lillan saw me in the mirror and smiled to herself but pretended that he hadn't seen me, and just continued washing her legs. Then she straightened up, and rubbed the washcloth over her breasts again, teasing her nipples until they jutted out little fingers. She murmured softly and a tremor of delight rippled through her when she again rubbed the lather-covered cloth over them.

"This is so naughty!" she thought as arousal continued to grow inside her.

"I...I really shouldn't be doing this, it's Lotta's new boyfriend" But, despite her misgivings, she continued to caress herself.

I was sporting a throbbing hard-on, swallowed hard, and shifted position to ease the pressure my fairly tight shorts were putting on my swollen shaft. When Lillan began washing between her legs, I gasped. She was facing the door and her position allowed me to see every part of her, especially her pussy! Except for Lotta, and pictures in magazines, I'd never seen a woman's pussy before!

Lillan, acutely aware of my presence, slid the washcloth up over her belly, then back between her legs, she began moving it in a circular motion over her middle. What she was doing to herself felt so wonderful she decided not to stop, even though part of her felt a little guilty about doing it in front of her daughter's boyfriend. She continued toying with herself and found that the washcloth wasn't enough. She dropped it and her fingers moved up and down between her soap-slick labia. When she slid a finger into herself a powerful feeling of bliss rocked her and a soft moan escaped from her.

I had my hand inside my shorts and was clutching my erection, which had swollen to unbelievable proportions, or at least felt that way. I could see that one of Lillan's hands was twirling on her middle while the other plunged in and out.

"Oh, God! She...she's playing with herself!" I thought as I watched the body of the woman in the shower writhe and buck.

Lillan, her eyes closed, sagged against the wall of the shower while her hands continued working in her middle and the motions of her body grew more and more fervent. She was going to make herself come! She had to make herself come!

My chest was heaving, I gulped, opened up my shorts, and pulled out my blood-engorged cock..

This was too much! I never dreamed that I'd get to see anything like this! Wide-eyed, I continued to stare at my girlfriend's mother rubbing her hands over her pussy. I managed to catch an occasional glimpse of the puffy pink lips of her excitement-wet pussy through the mass of suds blanketing her middle. The more she played with herself, the more insistent the movements of her body became. She was moaning almost constantly and he could see her legs trembling.

Lillan continued to masturbate, her eyes were closed and her head turned from side to side as sweet sensations swept over and through her. Then she felt it. What she'd been striving for was there.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah!" she groaned softly and her body started trembling and twitching as if she was possessed while wave after wave of delight swept over her.

Once her orgasm ended, Lillan rinsed herself off, and then she shut off the shower, stepped out, took a towel off the rack, and began drying herself. She was feeling a bit guilty and ashamed about masturbating in front of me.

"I don't believe I did that!" she mused as she rubbed the soft terrycloth over herself.

"What on earth has come over me?"

While Lillan reached for the towel I stumbled back downstairs, I was still shaken by what I'd just seen that I forgot to close her bedroom door.

____

I stepped out onto the huge porch with my coffee trying to clear all dirty forbidden thoughts and desires I had for Lillan. Then I heard someone open up the big glass door, it was Lilla, wearing a light-colored silken gown that was held over her shoulders by thin straps, and over that she wore a shiny robe of the same color.

Lotta's mother smiled at me and, very softly, asked, "Did you like that, I, dear?"

"Ah...yeah...I-I...it-it was...Oh, God! I'm sorry!" I babbled.

I couldn't believe this. I wanted to fall off the earth, to just disappear in a hole, I was so extremely ashamed and embarrassed. Lotta would break up with me in a second if she found out, no, she'd probably kill me.

Lotta's mother smiled at me as she caressed my face lightly with her long, slim fingers.

"Don't be," then she planted a soft kiss on my face. "Don't be," she murmured in my ear in a very low voice, while she continued to tease my face lightly with her fingers.

I wasn't 100% sure what she meant, but it made me hard again. She smelled so fresh, her amazing breast literally spilled out from her silk gown, her stiff nipples, and her warm breath against my ear "Don't be" she said.

______

After what possibly was the weirdest and most sexually charged morning ever, I needed to fuck so bad, and Lotta's Mom was off-limit or was she? Either way, I went upstairs and into my girlfriend's room.

She was laying on her, back, one knee and one arm sprawled in her unconscious search for the warmth that had left her. Sunlight through the curtain now played over the whole of her body, its shadows calling attention to every curve.

Her blanket was draped across her midsection and the top half of her legs. I took a moment to admire her physique. Her smooth, lightly tanned legs led upwards, disappearing under the comforter. My eyes drifted higher, towards her upper chest, and face. I had never really taken time to get a good look at her body these past months, I guess you forget about the small things, like her amazing body, after months of a relationship.

I slipped off my boxers and shorts, I was ready for action.

I slowly glided my finger around her small breast, feeling the goosebumps rise on the contours of it.

I lifted the blanket, leaving nothing covering her perfect skin, nothing hiding her beauty. And it was breathtaking.

I approached the foot of the bed rather than the side I had left. I crawled, careful not to wake her until my eyes were level with the soft shaved pussy. I laid a gentle kiss on the lips below. So beautiful... I rested my cheek against her thigh and reached out to touch her with just the tip of my tongue. Still, she didn't stir.

I raised my eyes to her face as I slowly, deliberately ran my tongue along her lips, checking for any sign that she was awake. She was as angelically still as the moment before. I licked a bit harder, the tip of my tongue stealing between her sweet lips, savoring her flavor and seeking the small bud within.

As I brushed her clitoris, I did hear a soft sigh and her head shifted slightly. Her eyes, however, remained closed and still. I wondered if she were really still asleep or just playing along.

I continued to caress her now parting lips, fluttering along the edges, rising occasionally to slide across the swollen nub at their juncture. As her breathing deepened noticeably, I paid more and more attention to her clit, stroking it with my tongue in a steady strumming rhythm.

I again looked up at her face. It seemed a bit flushed, and though her eyes were still closed, the slightest suggestion of a smile played at the corners of her lips. It disappeared as I increased my speed and pressure. One finger, then two stole inside of her as I licked at her center with hunger and purpose.

Faster. My lips close around her. Harder. I feel the muscles of her thighs tense against my face. Faster still. Her hips quiver beneath me. Deeper. Sharp intakes of breath. My tongue is a blur on her, against her, within her. Rocking. Tensing. Faster. Rising. One long shudder, a whispered sigh, then still. Still.

At last her eyes open. "Good morning my love," she said, breathing heavily.

"Good morning."

"You've woken me up, I was in a deep sleep," she mumbled.

"Well, I hope you don't mind?" I moved up to her face, kissed her, and placed her hand on my hard cock. She instantly wrapped her warm hand around my shaft and slowly stroked it.

"Steve, you're so hard."

I groaned and replied, "Mmmmm, I want you to suck it, suck my cock, honey."

I turned on my back. She looked into my eyes, smiled, and eagerly kissed me. I responded and our tongues entwined. She continued to stroke my cock. The feeling of her hand sliding over the soft skin covering my engorged shaft was exquisite.

She broke from our kiss, sat up, leaned over, and slid the head of my cock into her mouth. I looked down and watched as she drew me inside, her tongue sliding over the soft underside of my cock. She sucked me in deep and then back out again several times. Her hand was still gripping my shaft adding a second point of stimulation.

"Oh, fuck yes," I moaned.

"Don't come yet I have a better use for this," She said removing my cock while still stroking it with her hand.

"I will try love, but this is pretty amazing."

"OK, how about this," she said letting go of me, sitting up, and straddling me. She lowered her pussy over my cock and began sliding it over my shaft. She was above me with her breasts in my face just begging to be sucked. I sucked one nipple and then the other caressing her breasts at the same time.

"Yes, that feels so good baby. I feel it shooting all the way down to my clit."

She reached down and guided the tip of my cock toward her and lowered herself over it. I slid past the tight opening and into her warm slippery vagina. The feeling was amazing, but I felt my orgasm coming up and that was not good.

I consciously thought about other things. I focused on sucking her tits and caressing her waist with my hands. She was moving her hips and crotch in and out sliding over my cock. On the in stroke, she pushed hard against me grinding her clitoris against the base of my shaft moving in a circular motion.

I looked at her, but she was in her own world, eyes closed, head held high. For one moment she looked at me smiled and was gone again into her pleasure. I tried not to think about my orgasm. I wanted to come on my own time, and she needed to finish first.

She moved faster and faster, then slowed down and rammed me hard into her, driving me down onto the bed. She began to contract around my cock her legs gripped me in waves. She was quiet, eyes closed, her spasms subsided, her legs went limp, and she fell down on top of me.

"Oh yes love, thank you ... did you come?" she asked.

"No not yet," I said.

I rolled her on her back, her legs spread wide. Her vulva was wet and engorged. Her labia were like the petals of a flower in full bloom. I slid my cock inside again moving at my own pace. Slow at first then building in intensity. The feeling of moving my engorged cock inside a vagina was unique, it's the feeling of being one with another person, being accepted even inside that person. It is the most intimate one can be with another human being. I leaned down and we kissed.

I couldn't hold off any longer and, still kissing, I began to orgasm. I pumped my load of cum into her. I felt the sticky warm fluid fill her up engulfing my cock. I pulled back and continued to thrust into her a few times, looking and smiling at her.

The rest of the day was just fun and play by the lake, and we managed another quickie in the grassed area where Lillan do her morning yoga. Even sexier, should I tell Lillan that her daughter and I fucked there yesterday?

_____

At 1 AM I heard my door open, I smiled to myself, happy that Lotta wanted to join me in bed, which was really good, needed to clear my mind and remove any dirty thoughts I had about her mother.

The room was fairly lit up, I instantly turned my head and there she was. Lillan. Lotta's Mom quietly closed the door behind her and started walking toward me.

My mind raced, was this really happening? What am I gonna do now? Tell her to leave? But a part of me didn't want that, and how would she react, I am sure that my actions yesterday are part of the reason why she's here in the first place. Scream? No. I did nothing, just passively laid in the bed watching her come closer.

Facing me, Lillan slid first one of the thin straps holding up the gown, then the other, down over her shoulders. Smiling at me, who was gazing up at her with wide, adoring eyes, she held her gown up and said;

"Would you like to see me naked, Steve? Up close and not from the room next to mine."

"Uh-huh! I sure would!" I replied, nodding my head actively. I felt a stirring in my middle section and realized my cock was getting hard watching her.

"Well, then..." Lotta's mother said.

She let her arms drop down to her sides and, very slowly, the silk gown began falling, peeling itself from her body inch by teasing inch, exposing her body slowly. It was almost as if she was stripping for me.

Drcock666
Drcock666
625 Followers
12