All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 03'

by Drcock666

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. The hottest one yet. I can't wait for him to get comfortable and fold her in half with her legs on his shoulders and bang her through the bed and explode deep inside her.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

5 Stars. The hottest one yet. I can't wait for him to get comfortable and fold her in half with her legs on his shoulders and bang her through the bed and explode deep inside her.

guan818guan818about 1 year ago

This is the best story, especially this episode, you've written so far. After reading this, I went through all your other stories posted on the site, none of them is as good as this one. You know why, it is because you have successfully portrayed a MILF here and the scenarios are vivid and arousing as well. While your other stories are either not my cup of tea, or that they were written like a journal (accounting), lacks of passions and feelings. I hope you would continue finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

cucking another man's wife? Oh, hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Since English is not your native language, a little advice.

.

You change your point of view (POV) somewhat randomly. Most of this is from his POV, but there are times you suddenly switch to Lillian's for a few paragraphs. A first person narrator can't know what another character is thinking.

.

You really should pick one POV and stick it. If you still want to switch POVs, put in something to indicate the change. The standard ways are have lines that have only the narrator's name or a line of nothing but a few special characters, such as

==============

Another alternative is Third Person Omniscient. Instead of being a completely neutral narrator, in this type it's still written in 3rd person but the narrator can know the thoughts and feelings of the characters, as little as a main character to the entire character list. The biggest example I can think of are the Harry Potter books. It's in 3rd person but almost entirely from Harry's POV, except for a few opening chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written……and ver sensual.

YourWhiteDaddyYourWhiteDaddy11 months ago

Hope he gets to fuck her ass next time .

jni551jni55110 months ago

Keep writing. You are doing a fantastic job. Be interesting if Mom confesses to daughter the sad state of her sex life...see how daughter and boyfriend react?!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written, looking forward to 4

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrcock666@Drcock666
Just another dirty old medical doctor. Also offers custom-made stories if you have a dirty little secret, like your sister, brother, nanny, the boss, a hooker. The cost is 35€ per page. Minimum of 2 pages (A4). Send me a mail to stephanbionic@gmail.com and we can go from there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES