My Girlfriend's Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wide-eyed, I stared at the slow unveiling of her womanly body. Lotta's mother was in damn good shape for a woman her age - for any age, actually. The first part of her body bared to my avid gaze was her chest. Her breasts were immense compared to her daughter's and really shaped to perfection, with no sagging whatsoever. Thick, dark nipples protruded from dark circles that capped the lovely mounds of flesh.

The gown kept sliding downward, baring her lower chest and belly to his eyes. Her stomach was softly rounded and punctuated by her navel. Her hips were gently rounded and her waist was slim.

The gown finally dropped, forming a puddle of silk around Lillan's feet. Now I could see the dark patch of pubic hair just above the junction of her legs and body. Her legs were long, lean, and looked firm. My eyes traveled down to her feet, then back up again, pausing at her middle before continuing their upward journey. When I finally was looking at her face again, I could see her smiling.

"Do you like what you see, Steve?" Lotta's mother purred.

Once more I nodded actively, barely able to speak.

"Uh-huh! Yeah!" I croaked. "You...you're beautiful!"

Lillan stepped out of the puddle of silk surrounding her feet and stretched out next to me on the bed again. She reached out and began running her fingers lightly over my chest and I groaned softly.

I could feel my cock stiffening again.

"Just lay there and let me do what needs to be done, Steve," Lotta's mother purred as her hands moved over me with an incredibly light touch.

"You feel so nice. Your skin is so soft and warm! God, it's been so long since..." She stopped talking and shook her head.

"Ah!" I gasped when she leaned over me and began licking my nipples. Little pinpricks of delight stabbed into me. I had no idea it could feel that fantastic to have my nipples sucked and licked.

Lillan looked down at my bulging briefs and said;

"Mmmmh! So, you're getting a hard-on again, huh!"

She kissed and caressed her way down over my trembling body and, my cock grew harder and harder and began rising from my loin.

"Tell me, Steve, when you fuck Lotta, do you think of me?"

"Lillan, I..."

"Oh, God!" I groaned, my hips rocking, when she wrapped her slim fingers around the swollen shaft and began sliding them up and down over the stretched, veined surface.

"Ummm! I do, Lillan, I do." I moaned when she slid my briefs off me and felt her lips encircling my swollen head. Wave after overpowering wave of wonderful sensations washed over me.

"Oh, Jesus! I can't believe she's going to give me a blow-job!" I thought while, once again, delicious sensations washed over me.

"This is wonderful!" Lotta's mother murmured. "But, my darling, you shouldn't be thinking of me when you fuck my daughter."

"Oh, probably not!" I replied softly watching her lips and mouth slide up and down my hard, young solid pole.

"Well, since you seem to be ready, and I certainly am..." Lotta's mother whispered. She got to her knees, positioned herself so she was straddling my body, and lowered her hips.

I felt warmth and wetness caressing the shaft of my swollen cock. It felt far more wonderful than I'd dreamed it would. Lotta's mother rocked her hips, caressing my shaft with her need-damp opening and I groaned softly.

"Does that feel good, my darling?" she murmured. "I hope so because it feels wonderful to me!"

"It-it feels awesome!" I groaned.

"Well, if you like how that feels, I think both you and I are going to like how this feels even more,"

Lotta's mother said, slid her hand down between us, lifted her hips, grasped my erection, and positioned the tip between her labia. Then, uttering a soft sigh of delight, she lowered her hips and began sinking down onto me.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" I groaned as my erection slid into her.

"Oh, my, yes!" Lotta's mother exclaimed softly as, ever so slowly, she accepted her daughter's boyfriend's swollen cock into her.

"Oh, my darling! You fill me up so well!"

Once she had me all the way in her, Lillan leaned forward, placed her hands on my shoulders, and began rocking her hips gently; making me slide in and out of her.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" she hissed. "Oh, Steve, you can't imagine how much I've needed this! I've needed it for so long!"

I felt my craving rising rapidly and began to lift my hips, shoving myself as deep into Lillan as I could. For what seemed like ages, we continued our horizontal dance, teasing each other, as our passion rose.

After a while, Lotta's mother sat up straight and began rocking her hips rapidly. Her face gleamed in the moonlight. Her breasts danced, the nipples drawing little circles in the air. I watched them and, finally, decided to do something. I raised my hands, cupped the dancing mounds of flesh, and began rubbing my thumbs back and forth over the stiff, rubbery nipples.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Lotta's mother gasped. Then she stiffened and pressed down against me harder. Her hips grounded against mine and she clutched my arms with surprising strength.

"Yes! Oh, yes! God, yes!" she murmured.

After a few minutes, I felt my insides pulsate. I could feel my fluids shooting up through my cock then, accompanied by an explosion of almost unbearable bliss; my fluids burst into Lotta's mother.

"God! Oh, God!" I moaned, trying hard not to make too much noise.

"Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Uh-huh!" Lotta's mother grunted, her hips rocking, her mouth dangling open. Her head bobbed on her shoulders as if she had no muscle control but her fingers retained their vise-like grip on my arms.

"Ohh! Yes!" she whispered urgently. "Oh, yes!"

Lotta's mother finally stopped moving and allowed herself to fall forward, onto me, who was still too stunned by what had taken place to do or say anything. I'd just shot my load into my girlfriend's Mom... and it was incredible.

She grabbed my face, pressed her lips against mine, and gave the startled, still-quivering young man a long, fervent kiss. When the kiss ended, she kind of wriggled against me, as if she was getting more comfortable, and burrowed her face into my neck.

"Oh, my darling, that was fabulous!" she murmured. "You can't imagine! You were so wonderful! That was just what I needed!"

Lotta's mother brushed her lips against my neck lightly, and then she rolled off me.

"Much as I'd like to stay here and spend the rest of the night with you," she told me, "I don't think that would be a good idea, do you?"

"Ah...no...no ma'am," I replied. Part of me kinda hated to see her leave, even though I knew she had to.

I laid there, watching the moonlight-bathed body of the woman I'd just made love with disappear under her silky nightclothes again, and found, much to my surprise, that watching her put her nightgown and robe on turned me on almost as much as watching her take them off had.

Lotta's mother moved closer to the bed, bent over, and planted another gentle kiss on my lips. "Good night, my young sweet man," she whispered after the kiss ended. "Sleep well." She straightened up, turned, and like a ghost, left the room.

After Lotta's mother was gone, I laid in the huge bed, still trying to figure out whether what I'd just experienced was real or not. I hadn't reached a decision when exhausted and sated, I fell asleep.

END 3

In the next episode, Lotta has to work, leaving me to babysit her mother.

Please rate and comment below so I know if you like it, what you didn't like, what you want to happen later, and so on.

I write these stories for myself since they all make me fucking horny doing so, but I love to read your comments as well.

And remember, before you write a comment, English is not my native language.

Steve.

12