All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Sextape Ch. 02'

by Lugus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 7 years ago
No self respect

I surpose some people enjoy this. A weak, no confidence, door-mat of a guy... with a cheap slut girlfriend who cheats and fucks other guys without him (officially) knowing. Yeah, a match made in heaven. NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Spencer

Yet you came to a sex site,read every word then act so put off.Go read a kids story if you so dislike these stories.Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cuckold?

Your "hero" may be a cuck, but give him some self-respect--if only to tell his GF that they can be friends only, and that she can get her sex quotient from anyone but him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you..

should write the whole story first and then start publishing. especially if you are a newbie to writing. nobody follows if it takes you 2 years for a follow up and then it's not even thought through. part 2 was not erotic at all, while part 1 had it's points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotic But Sad

Erotic, but sad too. Dump her. I’d be tempted to upload the video to YouPorn. Send the link to her family. But maybe that would just get you in trouble. She obviously has little respect for you, if she didn’t tell you of her kinky needs.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggabout 4 years ago
3 years later

We still don't have the end of the story.

The end as I see it can only be one of three things: (1) The narrator is a true cuckold who can only be satisfied by seeing his significant other fuck someone else (and there's nothing wrong with that, as Seinfeld might say -- being cuckolded is actually my favorite fantasy, that and being bi/gay bottom to my s.o.'s top); or (2) he is satisfied with her explanation after he has confronted her with the evidence, however improbable; or (3) he is not satisfied and sets out to prove it. In case (3), you are basically starting a new story from scratch, with either a narrator who has learned that he is irremediably cuckold material or successful in being able to sustain a relationship with someone who will not cuckold him.

I will understand if you don't want to start over at this late date...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Girlfriends.. Well, at least he's not married to her or engaged. that would put a whole different light upon the subject. Obviously, She's seeing other men albeit behind his back but then again, maybe she set him up with asking him to help her with her computer...after all, they aren't living together. And when he looked through the lingerie shop's window and she was looking right at him... She knows he's watching her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you're a fucking joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you are neither attractive nor intelligent, except perhaps in your own mind. find something else to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When is he going to confront her? And leave her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy is just extremely sad!

dawg997dawg997about 1 year ago

The main character is a spineless cuck, she cheats with multiple guys and he just watches. Mutiple chances to call her on it and passes on it instead. Not disgusting, rather, just sad. Has he no pride at all?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No next part?

Six years and no finish. Probably won't ever see it. Too bad!

PiusPaulPiusPaul9 months ago

Pity there is no part 3 ... or 4, would love the read more about the cheating slut and her adjusting boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"""""""The smug smile on the guy's face infuriates me. I can see that he says something, but I can't hear it through the window. """"" So how did he suddenly hear all the insults, etc. the guy heaped on her??

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman5 months ago
Awesome

Great story. The narrator enjoying eating her pussy was great, and the girl being taken by the stud was even better. I'd love it if you post more, but even if you don't, thank for your excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLugus@Lugus
101 Followers
Attractive and intelligent man in my early thirties. I'm very fascinated by sexual dominance and submission. Alpha men and women interest me very much. Exploring fetishes and kinks also do, especially when coupled with humiliation and clever people. Please, do contact me if y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES