My Girlfriend's Sextape Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lugus
Lugus
101 Followers

Finally, he rams his entire length into her slick pussy. Me and my girlfriend moan in unison. Hers is muffled by the mattress on her bed, mine by my own hand as I cover my mouth to avoid being heard.

I can't take it anymore, I zip down my pants and pull my rock hard dick out. I stroke as slowly as I can while watching him thrust into my girlfriend's willing cunt again and again.

She couldn't manage to keep her cheeks spread for long. She is now clutching the bedsheets as if trying to hold on while he rams into her. I can hear her muffled high-pitched moans and his threatening growls as he fucks her like a bitch. He alternates between slapping her buttocks and pushing her face into the mattress.

He is conquering her, I think, riding her like a cheap merry-go-round. And I love watching it, even the small glimpse I can get through the curtained window. I feel dizzy with arousal and tension and continue stroking.

He grabs her long blonde hair and pulls her backwards, making her back arch awkwardly. Then I can finally hear her squealing in full volume. She moans like porn actress, only with less control.

"Beg me for it, whore!" He shouts agressively at her.

"Ah! AAh! Fuck me, fuck me Glen! Fuck me like a whore!" She shouts back. "Fuck my dirty little cunt! Fill me -ah- up!" She is in ecstacy, and so am I.

Spurred on by her begging, he speeds up his thrusts. I can hear the obscene slapping noises as he slams into her know. Her voice takes on an even higher pitch.

"Ah! Yes! Ah- I'm- Cuh! I'm cumming! Aaah!" She screams powerfully. I stare slackjawed, I've never heard her like this.

Obviously very content with himself, Glen slows down for a while, and fucks her with steady thrusts as she shudders in the afterthroes of that powerful orgasm. I slow down my own jerking for a while and just watch in amazement.

When my girlfriend finally settles down after what seems like minutes, she lifts her head up and turns it towards him.

"Oh, thank you, Glen! Thank you," she says between gasps of exasperation.

"Don't thank me yet, bitch!" He says before he pulls out. With a rough motion, he manages to flip her around on her back before he climbs up in the bed to straddle her. Her spread fishnet clad legs are turned towards me. Her fucked pussy is gaping towards me. I start stroking faster again.

"Take it, bitch!" He snarls to her jerking off his massive member over her face.

"Yes! Take it, take it, take it!" I mumble as I feel the pressure in my balls building up.

Me and Glen cum simultaneously. Him all over my girlfriend's tits and face, and me on her window as I watch her with another man. His primal predatorial scream as he cums drowns out my moan of pleasure. He stays on top of her for a while. I can see him shaking the last drops of cum out of his big cock as my sperm runs slowly down the window.

He gets off her, I can finally see her face and breasts plastered in ropes of his thick, white cum. She doesn't move, just lays there breathing heavily. Glen pulls on his pants and t-shirt.

"Get yourself cleaned up and ready for round two, you dirty whore!" he says, I'm going for a smoke. He leaves her alone covered in his cum. After a few seconds, she gets up. It's hard to read her emotions through the layer of spunk running down her disgraced face, but I see her carefully sampling the thick matter with her tongue and sighing, before she scoops up a good glob of it with her fingers gently puts it in her mouth.

She leaves the room as well, presumably to clean up, while I'm left alone in the alley still watching through the remnants of my own jizz.

Lugus
Lugus
101 Followers
12