All Comments on 'My Girlfriend's Twink Son…'

by Kent100

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Donnie's a cheeky, fun visitor.

andy190andy190over 1 year ago

Enjoying it. Love younger / older. Cant wait for more!!

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Hot,Hot,Hot Story,Cant wait when Donnie Cums visiting again..🔥🔥🍆🍆

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

I trying to picture Donnie cute erotic story nicely written I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"should have" or "should've", not "should of."

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable,, I need a David

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was so hot. I hung twink that's a top would be ideal for me :O)

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

I sure hope we hear more from David Rice! Fun, flirty, f*cked up read!! David’s perving was hot and hilarious. Masterful storytelling.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

I sure hope we hear more from David Rice! Fun, flirty, f*cked up read!! David’s perving was hot and hilarious. Masterful storytelling.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

That was so hot. I search out twinks now and then. Too bad Liz didn’t walk in on them, then joined in.

SebastianApolloSebastianApolloover 1 year ago

It just warms the cockles of my heart to see blended families come together...

Lars420Lars420over 1 year ago

That was really fuckin hot !

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementover 1 year ago

Damn..that was an incredible story.. you told it like if we were actually there with you.. GREAT job.. he definitely needs to come back, and to be honest, I feel most people that read this would feel exactly like you did.. but.. what's good is just that. GOOD!!!

JynnyJynnyover 1 year ago

Very EROTIC read (for me), thanks for sharing. Perhaps there will be a Part 2 when Donnie comes for a return visit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Donnie needs to fuck David the next time he visits

THunder256THunder256over 1 year ago

Awesome!! Great job!!

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

Would nice to see Donnie being dressed as a girl before David fucks her and Liz admitting she wants David to fuck her son while breeding her

CindysBobCindysBobover 1 year ago

excellent erotica!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a great story. I love to the tee

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Talk about someone who is beautiful ass-sexual! *chuckle*

smoothed273smoothed273over 1 year ago

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍💖💖💖💖💖✌

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

That's the only way I could go with a guy that is gay. I know it's selfish but I will never suck another man's Dick and the idea of taking it up the ass just does not compute in my brain. I was in a situation relative the military where my 1st Sgt. groomed me for seduction and gave me oral sex while watching straight porn at his house, which then went to me poking him. It destroyed me. After being molested by my older brother, most of my childhood. I guess I have a go-ahead and use me sign on my 4 head. After that I went to the chaplain and told them. I ended up talking to me, Cmdr. of our unit. I was only in the Air Force for a year and 1/2 before broke my neck in a car accident. So my memory of command structure is minimal. And I don't want to give away too much specifics to protect my name. This happened over 40 years ago. Sadly, I now look back on it with missed pleasure. Yes, I am fucked up in the head. I never got any help from therapies or counselors. I just did what I could on my own. Which things to say, I never had a noble relationship with a woman, without finding a way to destroy it.

smoothed273smoothed273about 1 year ago

Maybe, Bring a Cute "Friend" with him next time ? 👍👍💖💖💖💖💋💋💋

DomFckrDomFckrabout 1 year ago

I had a sub girlfriend that I trained to be a "sqeuirter" and could get her to cum over and over and has a hot body if ok face but was falling for her and then her twink son came to visit to borrow some money (he was always broke from going to some rave and doing X) well while he tells his mom almost an older version how his lesbian friends are now dressing him up as a trans gurl. She laughs and goes to the bathroom and as she does him knowing I dominate her comes over to ma by the sofa and shows me pics of him dressed as a Girl. Samn if he wasn't a young version of her and it was all I could do Not to spring a Major boner right there knowing she would return at any moment. Smiling as he asked if i liked it and would some Dom guy do something naughty with a gurl like that as he insinuated myself of course. Naughty little boy as I envisioned him tied on the bed right next to her blindfolded, cuffed, nipple clamps on and vibrator teasing the shit out of her and him. As I thought of going back and forth and what fucking each would be like and whether it would drive the other crazy and make them even more eager to please their Master and be the one to be allowed to cum first. I knew he wanted it bad and was putting nasty thoughts into my head and blood flowing down below. He would primarily come over when i was there on the weekends and while I didn't engage him there was always a reason or excuse to get me aside or alone as he would describe how some older man had fucked him raw, or mase him ingest several loads and then paint his face with warm cum as he said he wondered what it would be like to serve a Dom Master. Also telling me how when he takes X he goes crazy and becomes a super horny slut saying he was probably as vocal and orgasmic as his Mom was. I literally had to stick my cock between my legs and not walk around as this little Sissy "A" had me abusing the heck out of his mom after every time he came over and the last time she squirted so many times and was shaking like a leaf she was ashamed to look at me for fer I thought of her as the "world's biggest slut" . If she hadn't turned out to be on all kinds of antidepressants and almost a mental case I would have gone for it but I knew it would push her over the edge; especially if he had turned out to be as horny and submissive as her as the competition would drive her insane. Part of me wishes I had or even afterwards gotten with him to compare but after my not taking up his advances he moved a few hours away from her towards motor city. She turned into a slut afterwards chasing the climaxes and couldn't get them from one man so she thought either being a slut or being with multiple guys would find it but all that did was develop a rep for her she now in the last year wants to shake sinking her into even more pills. He actually made me turn a couple of femboys into a sissy trans and a full blown shemale. SO I got some of my kinks out; but this story was close to my real life experience.

smoothed273smoothed273about 1 year ago

I hope there is a part 2 in the works . 👍👍💖💖💖💋💋💋💋✌

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! I am a deeply closeted (40 years) married guy, I feel like, if I pursued a gay lifestyle, because of my age, I'd be a bottom cocksucker, but reading this? I'd love to meet some young sissy like this, I love to be his daddy! I get so hard reading gay stories its like being 18 all over again! horny4cum69@proton.me I'm 61, 180, 6" cut, shaved from waist to thigh, squeaky clean inside and out, ddf, safe, sane and retired comfortably, hit me up bois!

michigan1995michigan19954 months ago

Love this you should include the mother catching them or joining somewhat

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love how I keep finding hot stories I read 1, 2, 6 etc months ago, still get sooo hard reading them! I am horny4cum69, from below, forgot to add how much pleasure I can give a smooth teen bottom with my tongue! This Boi needs his pussy eaten by an expert ass lover, me! horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous