My Girlfriend's Twink Son…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David, you have the absolute biggest, fattest, hardest and most masculine cock I have ever had the pleasure of servicing. Your cock is my fantasy dream cock. I can't wait to get it in my ass." he uttered quickly as he had let it fall out his mouth for a second, before devouring it quickly again.

After about 10 minutes of his expert oral manipulations, he had me on the edge of cumming when I finally warned him, "Donnie, I'm gonna cum if you keep that up."

Immediately letting my cock fall from his thick full lips, Donnie just grinned up at me and said, "We can't have that Daddy, my ass is sooooooo hungry for this big dick. I need your dick. Fuck me good please." he almost begged.

Donnie pushed me onto my back and stood up, then crawled up on top of my lap and got into position. With his knees spread over my hips, he grabbed my rock hard cock and lined it up with his sphincter opening as he started to settle down on it. I had never fucked anyone in the ass before, but it had always been a fantasy of mine. I had tried it with Liz a few time, but it never worked. She said it hurt too much and apologized like she had failed me that she couldn't handle it. But Donnie, he just shoved it up his fat butt in one full stroke and groaned when it bottomed out.

That boy rode my cock like an experienced cow girl, never taking more than half of it out of his tight rectum's channel. He ground down on it with his velvety tight anal passage so slowly and methodically. He never rushed his thrusts, taking each thrust slowly and deliberately with purpose. He was trying to milk my cock more than fuck it, just slowly teasing my rock hard cock with his silky tight canal.

I let him ride me for a while as I watched his eyes roll back in his head frequently, til I wanted my favorite position, buns up kneeling doggie style. I really liked watching Liz's ass jiggle as I fucked her from behind, and watching Donnie's perfect ass would be a visual treat.

I rolled him off me and started to prop him up on his knees, but he seemed to know what I wanted and immediately got into position for me. Scooting to the edge of the bed, I stood behind him and stared at his perfect ass. I was so beautiful, not a single hair, no adolescent pimples or blemishes, a picture of his ass wouldn't even need to be photo shopped, as it was absolutely perfect.

His sphincter was still gaping from his riding my cock. Pink and swollen, I couldn't wait to get back in there as I slowly entered him. I pushed him forward a foot or two, so I could kneel on the bed behind him. I wanted to take my time and enjoy this as I promised myself it was a one time thing and would never happen again. As that thought went through my mind, I'm not sure I actually believed it. But for now, I wanted and needed some more of his velvety tight ass.

Now both of us kneeling on the bed, I started to control the rhythm, taking long deep strokes til I was buried completely in him to the root. Donnie rested his head on the mattress as I enjoyed both fucking and staring at his ass. Again with the comparisons, Donnie had a bigger, firmer and juicier ass than Liz's.

Donnie reached down between his knees and cupped my swollen balls in his soft delicate hand. He gently squeezed and rolled my nuts in his hand as he also scratched at my tight scrotum with his long manicured fingernails. With his other hand, he slowly stroked his rigid cock as I continued to fuck deep into him. I didn't want to cum too quickly as I promised this was a one time thing, so I really took my time. I must have fucked his sweet ass for at least 20 minutes, slowing or stopping several times to keep from cumming.

"Daddy, I want you to cum with me, are you close?" he groaned.

"Donnie, I have been edging from the moment we started, I could come in 10 strokes if you want. It's getting harder and harder for me to hold back." I replied.

"Me too, I'm so ready to cum, just a few more strokes and I'm gonna shoot. Cum with me Daddy, fill my ass with your cum." he groaned.

We never broke our rhythm, as just a few strokes later I bellowed, "I'm cumming now." I moaned.

"Me to Papi, me too. I'm such a bad boy, punish me now. Spank my ass really hard now and spray all your cum deep up my ass now. Spank me real hard, I deserve it." he cried as he squeezed my nuts a little harder while tugging them forward.

I slapped his ass with all my might as he screamed loudly. Over and over I punished him for his part in this happening. As fast as I could, I peppered his firm fat ass cheeks with one swat after another. My spanking was leaving huge red hand imprints all over his cheeks as he winced and cried from each swat.

While I continued to spank his fat ass, I started shooting ropes of cum deep into him. It was so intense, as I shook and trembled. Massive spurts erupted from my cock as he groaned so loudly I thought the neighbors might here.

I felt the spasms in his ass as his cock erupted. The convulsions of his orgasm squeezed my cock so tightly over and over. I must have blasted 8-10 volleys up his firm butt as he continued to spasm and have those involuntary convulsions that milked my cock dry.

Best fucking sex I ever had. The boy was a keeper for sure, he was a cock milking machine. I laid down on top of him to catch my breath and regain my composure, as he not only allowed me to, but seemed to relish the close contact of my laying on top of him. I rested for a few minutes then rose, quickly putting on my shorts.

Donnie sat up in bed, watching me put my shorts on, not even attempting to get dressed, he obviously had no remorse or shame about what we just did. Personally, I felt so guilty that I had cheated on Liz, especially with her son. I told him to get dressed and come out to the kitchen, I had just made some coffee.

As I left the room, the reality of what just happened really sank in. I was both frightened and upset with what I had just done, and vowed to myself it would never happen again.

You readers will probably be pretty disappointed with me because before Liz came home from work that evening, Donnie was under my desk dutifully sucking on my cock for the second time today. He gave me the most fantastic deep throat session of my life as he swallowed every drop as I came down his throat. I'm sorry, not only couldn't I help myself from cheating on her again, but before Donnie left two weeks later, I must have fucked him a dozen times and got numerous more blowjobs from him.

When it was time to take him to the airport, I was both relieved he was leaving, but truly sad to see him go. Our secret remained our secret. As we took turns hugging him goodbye, Donnie whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, I'll come visit soon."

Readers...

thanks for reading...

All comments and feedback are welcomed...

sorry for any typos...

I do my own proofing...

and usually find a lot of mistakes after I submit...

12