All Comments on 'My Golden Shower Wishes Come True'

by JoeLucas69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story. It is a long time fantasy of mine to meet a woman to share my piss fantasy with

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 2 years ago

So hot - I have not played w.s. for a few years. Must find a working girl who is up for a 2 way. More stories please

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

That was naughty and hot, especially the outdoors play, just curious why they didn't fuck outdoors, I could see her bent over that log as he slides into her from behind playing with her clit and pissy pussy.

Not sure i could drink it but being pissed on is appealing.

JoeLucas69JoeLucas69over 1 year agoAuthor

Because we have fucked outdoors on many other occasions. During these piss play times, we found it more erotic to masturbate each other.

As far as tasting/drinking our piss, we realize that it's not for everyone. But we find it very arousing to do so. I very much like the taste of Glenda's pee, and apparently she likes mine. But we know and trust each other - I'm not so inclined to drink the piss of someone that I'm not intimate - and intimately familiar - with.

Thanks for enjoying our story, and the positive comment.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

Loved how you both worked your way up to mutually enjoying water sports. Well written cause I'm sitting here in my wet panties thinking about the times my wife and I enjoyed a bit of the same. She just wasn't in to it the way Glenda is. It is a bitch trying to piss with a hardon, just takes relaxing and letting go, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeLucas69@JoeLucas69
Single white male, love erotica of many kinds.

SIMILAR Stories