My Golden Shower Wishes Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I don't think I can. This feels so different. I don't usually stick my prick into something that's not warm and soft."

"Warm and soft...whatever could that be? I'll hold the bottle for you. You can hold your dick like you usually do, and I'll make sure your piss all goes in."

Finally, I started to piss. Glenda did catch all of it. When I finished, she even tapped the end of my cock on the opening, getting the last of the drops in.

She raised the bottle up and looked at the graduations on the side. "Just over fourteen ounces. Not bad, I guess. Now it's my turn. You can hold the bottle for me if you want."

"I do want. I like watching you piss. It makes me horny. And this should be interesting."

Before Glenda emptied the bottle, she raised it up to her nose and sniffed it. Then she dipped a finger into the pee. She raised it up to her tongue and licked it all off.

"Nice bouquet. Maybe a bit musky. Good flavor, with a nice finish on the palate." Like she was judging a fine wine.

She handed me the empty bottle. I knelt in front of her as she spread her legs. Using one finger from each hand, she pulled her pussy lips open, revealing her pee hole to me. I held the bottle in place, and after a couple of seconds her flow started. A couple of drops dribbled to the ground, but I was able to catch the rest of her stream.

My cock started rising as I listened to the sound of her piss stream filling the bottle. As the bottle got heavier, I could feel the warmth of her pee through the plastic. I watched as the level reached the fourteen ounces line where I had finished. It rose higher and higher, past the top mark of sixteen ounces. There was a bit more room in the bottle, but it shortly overflowed. She continued to piss, her hot pee running down onto my hand. Finally, after a few more seconds, her stream tapered off to a couple of drips. Then she squeezed her bladder muscles once more, squirting a final shot into the overfilled bottle. The sound, weight and heat of her piss stream along with what overflowed onto my hand had my cock raging hard.

"Damn, babe! That's a lot of piss! How can you hold that much? You're a lot smaller that I am, so I figured your bladder would be smaller, too. Amazing!"

"I think that women may naturally have larger bladders than men. Or maybe it's because we hold it so much. Sometimes I'm embarrassed to tell someone that I need to pee. Or at least I used to be. Maybe that makes our bladders stretch out."

I stood up with my cock fully hard. Imitating Glenda's earlier action, I raised up the bottle so I could see the pee inside. I sniffed it. Then I took a little sip out of it, swished it around in my mouth, and swallowed.

"Nice color. A very pale yellow. Clear with no cloudiness at all. A pleasant bouquet to the nose. Slightly tart on the tongue, with just a hint of saltiness."

We looked at each other and laughed before moving together for another session of heavy kissing, finger-fucking and a hand job like before.

One night, I was over at her place after we'd gone out to dinner. We were sitting in her living room drinking wine and chatting about our piss episodes and some of the websites we had found. I mentioned that in one of the videos I watched, the guy and girl were indoors fully nude and pissing all over each other.

Glenda's eyes got big. "Joe, do you want to try that? And maybe a bit more?"

I was happy to hear Glenda say that. I had been hoping that our pee play could progress to another level, but I wasn't sure how to push her in that direction. It looked like my wishes might come true.

"Damn right I do! What do you have in mind?"

"Well, let me show you."

Glenda grabbed my hand and pulled me into her bedroom. She started taking off my clothes. I returned the favor by helping her disrobe. My cock started to rise in anticipation. When we were both naked, Glenda led me into her bathroom. She stepped over into her garden-style bathtub, laid back and smiled up at me.

"Pee on me, Joe! Please, piss on me. I want to see what it feels like when a guy pisses on me." Glenda pleaded. She put one hand on her pussy and rubbed it slowly. She massaged her breasts with her other hand.

Watching her laying nude there in the tub, with her hands busy playing with herself, and her horny eyes looking back at me, my cock immediately got stiffer.

I stepped over the side into her tub. I stood between her legs and stared down at her gloriously nude body. Glenda was fingering herself while she looked up at me. I had difficulty getting my piss stream going because I was so hard. Finally, I started to pee. I directed my stream straight onto her pussy and over her fingers while she was finger-fucking herself. The splashing sounds of my stream and the slapping noises of her palm and fingers mixed with her moaning.

"Oh, yes! Joe, your pee is so hot. Piss on my pussy and my clit! Now piss on my tits!"

"Oh, damn, Glenda! This looks so erotic and nasty. Rub my piss all over your titties!"

Glenda used both hands to rub my piss up and down on her breasts. Then she used one hand to pinch her nipples hard. She put her other hand back down and fingered her pussy faster and faster as I peed on her some more. I could tell that she was about to have an orgasm because she was jerking herself so hard and moaning.

I found that so fucking erotic! My cock got so hard that I couldn't piss any more. My stream dribbled to a full stop, but I could tell that I still had lots more left in my bladder.

"Shit, Joe! I'm cumming! Oh, fuck... Oh, fuck... I'm cumming now!"

Glenda moaned and closed her eyes as her leg muscles jerked with her orgasm. At the peak of her climax, she popped her finger out of her pussy and pissed a big, long stream right onto the floor of the bathtub and all over my feet. I watched her piss puddle up against her firm ass. Her pussy continued to throb for a while as her post orgasm spasms tapered off.

Glenda laid back, relaxed and smiling up at me. My cock stayed hard as I watched her wipe my pee up from her belly and breasts with her hands. She rubbed as much of my piss as she could onto her face. Then she licked the rest from her fingers and smacked her lips in satisfaction.

"Damn, Joe. Your pee tastes so good tonight. And you made me cum so hard. Let's keep going. Do you think you can pee some more?"

"Maybe. Probably later. But I'm so hard right now, I just can't pee."

"Let me fix that for you. Stay standing there. I think I know what to do."

She slid herself up to a sitting position, then knelt in front of me. She stroked my cock a few times, then she sucked the head of it into her mouth. Glenda has always been good at giving me a blow job, but that night she seemed to be more into it than before. I felt her hot tongue flicking and sliding up and down the back side of my hard dick as she sucked me in and out of her mouth. She seemed really eager for me to cum and get soft so I could pee on her again.

"Oh, yeah, Glenda. So good! Keep going! Suck me!"

The inside of her mouth felt so hot. I could feel the slight roughness of her tongue as it pressed against my cock head. She had her finger and thumb wrapped around the base of my cock, stroking in rhythm with her sucking. She moved her other hand between my legs and down below my balls. She put one finger up to my anal opening. She pushed against it with urgency, wanting me to cum. And then I did!

"I'm cumming, Glenda! Jesus, I'm cumming!"

I felt my cock start to throb as my prostate muscles contracted and pushed a huge load of cum out of my pee hole and right into her mouth. Glenda gulped and swallowed as she sucked all of it down. Slowly my cock softened as she continued to suck as much of my cum out of it as she could.

Glenda stood up slowly, holding onto me for balance. There we were, standing in a piss-slickened bathtub, smiling at each other. She tilted her head up and pulled mine down to hers. She gave me a big kiss and pushed her tongue into my mouth. I could taste my cum on it.

Glenda smiled at me and said, "Joe, I want more of this. And I have more for you. Let's catch our breath, drink some wine and water so we'll have more pee, and get back in here for more play. Okay?"

Well, I couldn't argue with that. "Hell, yeah! I'm ready for more!"

I leaned my head down and licked all over Glenda's breasts and nipples. Her regular body smells blended with the scent of my pee was wonderful. And the taste of my piss mixed with the natural flavor of her skin was so erotic! I wanted more!

I grabbed a pair of towels from the rack by the tub and dried us both. Her B-cup breasts looked amazing. Her tits still had a red flush from her orgasm. I remembered splashing them with my hot piss as Glenda squeezed them together with her hands and as she pinched her nipples hard just before she had her orgasm.

Glenda put on a bathrobe, and I wrapped a towel around my waist. We went back to the living room, and each had another glass of wine and several glasses of water.

"Joe, I'm glad you turned me onto this piss fetish thing. Funny, I never thought of peeing as erotic before. Then you peed for me that first time and told me about the internet sites. Now I'm really into it, and I want to experiment some more. You're turning me into a kinky kind of girl, I think."

"Nothing wrong with a little kinkiness," I told her. "Not if it's fun for both of us, and it's not the only thing we do. There's plenty more we can get into if we want to."

"What other fetishes are you into?" Glenda winked at me as she asked that question.

"Well, I do kind of like panties. Ones that have been worn and not put into the laundry. But right now, I'm really into peeing with you."

"Hmm...panties. That's another something to think about. But some other time. Joe, I feel like I'm about to pee all over myself. Are you ready for more?"

"Sure, let's go! I need to piss like a race horse myself."

Glenda led me back to her bathtub, and we resumed our earlier positions. She again laid down with her legs spread and I stood between them, facing her.

She looked up at me and smiled. "Okay, I'm ready for another level if you are. Joe, I want you to piss on my face and into my mouth."

"Damn, sweetie. I'm not sure I'm ready to do that. Isn't that going to be a bit degrading for you?"

"It would only be degrading if I didn't like it. Or if you wanted to do it to punish me. But in the videos that I have watched, it wasn't degrading for either person. They enjoyed it so much, I really want to see what it's all about. Please, Joe. Piss all over my face and hair. Piss on my pussy again. Piss on my tits some more. But really piss on my face! Please? Pretty please?"

Then she used that role-playing little voice again. "Pwease, Joe-wee? Pwease go pee-pee on my face!"

She pouted a bit as she finished speaking, and then put both hands behind her head, pushing her breasts up towards me.

Well, I just couldn't say no to any of that. "Okay, get ready. Let me see what I can work up." I grabbed my dick, closed my eyes, and concentrated on getting my flow started. When it was going well, I opened my eyes and watched my piss stream splashing down onto her. I aimed it so it flowed right onto her pussy. She moaned.

"Yes, Joe. That feels nice. Your pee is so hot! But piss on my face. Please!"

I smiled and aimed a bit higher, pissing right onto her firm tits and hard nipples, alternating from one to the other. My pee was splashing off of her tits and up onto her face. Glenda tried to catch the drops on her tongue. She also licked her lips to taste the droplets that were there, but it wasn't enough for her.

"Yes... Yes... Yes! That feels good on my tits. But I want it on my face! Stop teasing me and piss on my face now!"

With quite a bit of effort, I slowed my stream and then pinched my piss tube closed with my fingers. Glenda stared up at me in disappointment.

"You're not empty already, are you? You don't mean that you're finished?"

"Nope. Not even close to empty. I just wanted to tease you a little bit more. Get ready now -- here it comes!"

As Glenda stared at my cock in anticipation, I pointed it directly at her face and squeezed my bladder muscles until I felt like my dick was going to burst. Suddenly I released my fingers that had been pinching my urethra closed. A big straight stream of piss shot out of my cock, almost like a big rope of cum. Glenda's eyes opened wide as she saw it coming her way. Her mouth was open, and that pee stream hit directly onto her tongue. She coughed as her mouth was almost immediately filled with my pee.

She closed her eyes and moaned.

"My face, Joe. Pee all over my face!"

I moved my stream upwards a bit, splashing my piss stream onto her nose. I moved side to side a bit, hitting her on her closed eyelids. She moaned more and moved one hand down to her pussy. She started finger-fucking herself again.

Glenda tipped her head down a bit. I peed right in the middle of her forehead, and then onto the top of her head, saturating her long brunette hair. Then she put her head back and opened her mouth, inviting me to pee in it again. I moved my stream down a bit to accommodate her and watched in amazement as her mouth filled with my piss. She closed her mouth, quickly swallowed, and opened up to show me it was empty and to let me fill it up again.

She swallowed again, then turned her head to the side and said to me, "Joe, I'm about to cum. Piss on my pussy some more. Piss on my clit!"

I moved my stream down and pissed as hard as I could directly onto her pussy as she frigged herself hard and deep with two fingers inside.

"Fuck, yeah! Fuck, yeah! That's it. Hot piss! So hot! Cumming.... Cumming... I'm cumming now!"

Just as I ran out of piss, Glenda had another strong orgasm. She bucked and thrashed so hard, she almost kicked my feet out from under me. I had to grab the towel bar there by the tub to keep from falling down onto her. We were both still for a few minutes as she recovered from her orgasm. She smiled up at me and looked at my once again hard erection. I had gotten so aroused from pissing all over her and watching orgasm. I began to stroke my cock, intending to shoot my cum where I had just pissed.

"Stop, Joe. I don't want you to cum yet. I have a better idea."

"Umm... Okay... but I really need to cum soon. What are you thinking?"

"Let's change places. I really need to piss a lot right now. And I think you'll like what I have in mind."

She stood up and had me lay down on my back in her piss slick tub. My legs were together with my cock at an angle towards my face. She knelt over me, stroked my cock a few times, and played with my nipples. I was groaning because my cock was so hard. I wanted -- needed -- to cum so bad.

"Glenda, I've gotta cum. Either you help me or I'm gonna jack my self off."

"Okay, get ready for this!" Glenda raised up a bit and positioned her pussy directly over my cock. I watched as she pissed her hot pee stream directly onto it.

Her pee stream was so hot, and the force of it felt so good. With her fingers between her pussy lips, Glenda moved her hot piss stream up and down my cock, like it was stroking me.

"Oh, fuck! Babe, that feels so good. Your piss is hot! Keep pissing on my cock!"

In about two more seconds, the heat of her piss and the pressure of her stream on the back side of the head of my cock caused me to cum right then, hands-free. I kept watching her hot piss flood over my cock as I erupted.

"I'm cumming, sweetie! Oh fuck, I'm cumming! Don't stop. Make me keep cumming!"

I shot several ropes of cum up onto my chest, my cock throbbing with intensity.

Holy crap, that was fantastic! She leaned back and fingered her piss stream up onto my chest. When she finished pissing, she leaned forward and used her hands to blend her pee and my cum together on my chest and belly. Then she leaned forward and licked all over my chest, sucking a lot if it into her mouth.

Looking me right in my eyes, Glenda pressed her pussy lips onto my softening cock and slid up and down it a few times. She leaned forward to kiss me, flowing some of the mix of her piss and my cum into my mouth. I moaned as my cock started ot grow again.

Smiling at me, Glenda sat back in the tub with her legs laying over mine. I watched as she fingered her pussy to another quick orgasm.

We sat there for several minutes catching our breath. Finally, we stood up and used the flexible shower head to clean each other and rinse the piss and cum out of her tub. Then we moved to her bed and had another great fuck session.

Glenda and I have progressed on our pee fetish path -- now we both enjoy peeing and receiving pee on each other's face and swallowing mouthfuls of hot piss.

I've been practising starting and stopping my pee stream when I have an erection. I'm getting pretty good at it. My plan is to surprise Glenda by pissing inside her while we're fucking. I think she'll like it.

I'm glad I finally found someone that likes pee play as much as I do. I hope our fun continues.

12