My Good Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Jim and Lilly's life take a turn.
8.4k words
4.77
27.7k
30
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2023
Created 11/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following hours were a blur of darkness and fragmented memories, sounds and feelings.

The cold hard floor, Lilly's indistinct voice in the distance, darkness, sirens, blurred vision, pain as something bumped into me and something that looked like stairs, darkness, something soft and Lilly who seemed to wail. Again darkness, silence, too hot...

When I woke up, I realised I was in my bed. Lilly was lying on my chest. My head seemed to explode. I moaned as another stab of pain swept through my head. Almost immediately, Lilly shot up and looked at me with relief. "Oh honey, finally! I was so worried." She hugged me and started weeping into my neck. "I'm so sorry, I should have believed you, but instead, I behaved like a bitch!"

Her tears trickled down my neck, and I hugged her with the bit of strength I had in my body. "It's Okey, Lilly." But unfortunately, I didn't have the energy to comfort her.

Lilly shivered and gripped me even tighter. "Noo," she moaned. "Don't call me that; you always call me babe. You barely say my name anymore."

I growled exhaustedly. "Not now, Lilly." I brought out wearily. I felt like the world was spinning around me; I roared again, closed my eyes and fell asleep again.

When I woke again, the sun was high in the sky; the sun's rays felt warm against my skin, and I was alone in bed. I looked around, confused. At first, I couldn't remember why and how I had ended up here until it all dawned on me again.

My clothes, except my boxers, were neatly folded on my bedside table. Lilly must have undressed me. I sighed, glad that despite everything, presumably, nothing terrible had happened to Lilly.

My throat felt parched, so I stood up, didn't bother to get dressed and stepped into the living room. Lilly jumped right as soon as she saw me. "Honey! How are you feeling?"

"Lousy-" I replied dryly, stepped to the tap, filled me a glass of water, and drank it in one go.

"I'm so sorry." Lilly looked at the ground. "If I had believed you, none of this would have happened." She looked at me. "And despite everything, you saved me. I'm sorry I reacted like that."

I looked at Lilly. I dared not think what that guy would have done to her if she had drunk that spiked drink herself. A shiver went through my body.

"Why?" I asked curiously. "I don't know you like this; normally, you would never behave like that."

Lilly looked at the ground. "I noticed you got jealous when Jason came dancing closer to me. I thought your reaction was sweet. I wouldn't have done anything wrong, but I wanted to test when you would react." Lilly sighed. "When you came up to me and said he had put something in my drink, I thought you just said that because you were jealous, and I found that embarrassing."

I shook my head and said, annoyed. "Apparently, it was true."

My stomach turned, and a shiver ran down my spine. I looked at Lilly and asked. "What happened after I fainted?"

Lilly frowned. "Jason ran away, and the barman immediately came to the rescue and called the police and ambulance. The ambulance man said you would be fine, and they took us home." Lilly frowned. "The police took statements and went to arrest Jason." She shook her head. "I can't believe he really wanted to do that to me."

I drank another glass of water. "You should have believed me." I was angry. None of this would have been necessary had she just believed me.

Lilly looked at me sadly. "I know, I was acting like-"

"-a brat. It was just childish. I would never say something like that for no reason." I interrupted her.

Lilly looked at me with a trembling pout. "I know! Sorry!" She sobbed.

I sat down on a chair and slapped my soar leg a few times. I must have bumped it hard against something. Lilly suddenly became silent, and I looked at her. She was staring at me open-mouthed in surprise. "Should I-, -are you going to spank me?"

For a moment, I didn't know what to say; that was the last thing that came to mind. But now that Lilly brought it up, I did think she deserved it. I looked at her and replied. "Well, yes, Actually, you do deserve it. Come here."

Again her pout twitched, and her eyes were big before she turned them to the ground and lay down across my lap. I could hardly believe she was allowing this. I rubbed her bottom, raised my hand and let it come down with a smack; Lilly gasped for breath and shuddered.

Suddenly I regretted what I had done.

"Oh babe, sorry. I don't know what got into me." Said I guiltily. I gently stroked her buttocks, and Lilly moaned softly.

"I deserved it." She remained motionless as if expecting more. "Go ahead, spank me again."

"No, babe," I said softly and lifted her chin. "No one deserves to be in pain. Sorry if I hurt you."

Lilly slid off my lap and sat on her knees with her pooch on her feet. She placed her hands on her knees, straightened her back and looked at me. "You didn't. I was naughty and needed to be punished."

I looked at her, confused; her position had something submissive. And why did she say she had been naughty? "What-what do you mean?" I asked uncertainly.

Lilly moved her hips slowly back and forth. "Sometimes, I need a firm hand to be your good girl."

I frowned, looking at her doubtfully. My good girl? That wasn't the first time she had said this, and I thought back to the picture she had sent me. I observed her for a moment. The way she restlessly moved her hips looked familiar, was she aroused? I tilted my head as the realisation dawned on me. "That whole good girl thing, that's a kink of yours, isn't it?"

Lilly's cheeks turned red, and she looked guiltily at the ground. She nodded, and I sighed; I was not in the mood; I still felt lousy. I stood up. "I need to think for a moment, Lilly." Lilly cringed at the mention of her name, but I didn't care. I walked back into the room and noticed she remained in the same position. I ignored it and crawled back into bed.

The whole day was laborious. I struggled to eat, and even watching TV seemed to be too much trouble. However, Lilly did her best to take care of me. Without me having to ask for anything once, she brought me everything I needed. Although I was grateful for her help, a part of me considered her responsible for my condition.

The following day, I woke up early and felt a lot better. The rest had made me forgiving, and I wanted nothing more than to be with Lilly. So I got dressed and went to the living room. "Good morning, babe".

"Good morning, honey." She replied flatly.

Something seemed wrong with Lilly; her usually so cheerful and easygoing attitude was nowhere to be seen. Instead, she looked at me with concern with every move I made.

"Everything Okay, babe?" I asked.

She frowned and nodded quickly. "Is there anything I can do for you?" She replied swiftly.

I frowned, slightly worried. Had I overreacted? Was it because I had hit her pooch?

"Come here." Said I softly. Almost immediately, Lilly stood with me. I hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead. I felt Lilly relax as she sighed in relief; she wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face in my shoulder.

She hugged me so hard that it became oppressive. "I'm so sorry." She sobbed, and I lovingly stroked her back.

"It's okay, babe." I kissed the crown of her head. "All forgotten and forgiven."

She shook her head. "I don't want to lose you."

I frowned and took hold of her shoulders, pushing her back a bit and looking into her eyes. "You won't lose me. I love you."

Her lips formed a trembling smile, and tears beaded in her eyes. She fleetingly pressed her lips against mine and hugged me tightly again. "I love you too," she whispered. "I was so afraid you wouldn't want me anymore."

I smiled; it felt good knowing she cared so much about our relationship. I rubbed the small of her back again before whispering. "Why wouldn't I want you anymore?"

Lilly shrugged. "You seemed so angry yesterday. And You said you needed to think; I assumed you meant our relationship?"

I sighed, thinking back to that moment. "I never doubted us, babe."

She sighed in relief and pressed her head against my neck. "Then what did you have to think about?"

I knew she wouldn't let it go before I told her what I had meant. Although she probably wouldn't ask about it again if I ignored her question, it would stick in her mind. That was just how Lilly was. The truth was, I didn't know how to deal with her kink. Eventually, I replied. "What I must do with you to keep you a good girl."

My words didn't miss their effect, and I felt a shiver run through her body. She leaned back and looked at me as she bit her lip. "I would do anything to be your good girl."

I laughed, amused that a simple sentence had such an effect on her and asked. "What do you like about me calling you a good girl? I would think it's rather degrading?"

Lilly frowned, thought for a while and nodded. "Yes, maybe it is, but that's just it, I guess. I find it sexy when you take charge. And then when you call me good, you confirm that I only have to obey and that I'm doing it well."

She looked straight into my eyes. "And when you punished me yesterday." She rolled her eyes and bit her lip. "I would have done anything to please you."

I looked at her inquiringly, trying to understand what she could like about that.

Did she mean she liked doing what I asked? I could try that. "Will you get down on your knees?"

Lilly giggled. "Now, that's not how it works." She leaned forward and kissed me fleetingly. "You must be brisk, like when you took pictures of me." She looked into my eyes and licked her lip. "Or enforce your will on me. Like when you said you would cum inside me even though I doubted it was safe."

I looked at her in surprise. How she named it made it sound downright submissive. I frowned; I've been raised to consider the will of others, no matter what, but what if they themselves wanted me to disregard it? I could try that too. "On your knees." Said I briskly.

Lilly smiled. "Yes, like that." She let go of me and, like yesterday, sat down on her knees. With her back straight, her feet under her pooch and her hands on her knees. I felt a wave of excitement and power wash over me. I had to admit that her obedience was arousing.

I rubbed through her hair and said. "Good girl." Another shiver went through Lilly's body, and she looked at me, smiling broadly. She remained motionless, clearly waiting for the next instruction.

I frowned, not knowing what to do next. Finally, Lilly's smile turned into a hopeful expression. "Tell me what to do," she encouraged me. "I'm yours now; use me however you want."

I frowned deeper, feeling arousal flow through me. I could open my trousers and tell Lilly to suck me, but I didn't want to use her like that. Or at least not in a way where her pleasure was submissive to mine. I smiled as the idea formed in my head. "Put your trousers down and get on all fours with your ass up."

Lilly smiled again and obeyed without hesitation. "Gladly." She pushed her trousers and panties down to her knees in one movement and leaned forward, her pooch high and her head against the floor. I walked over to the sofa, took a pillow and placed it on the floor in front of her. She looked at me hesitantly for a moment. "Can I use that cushion?"

I looked at her in surprise. "Of course." She sat up straighter for a moment, put the cushion at the level of her head and immediately resumed the requested position.

Slowly taking place behind her, I let my hands slide over her buttocks and gently pulled them open exploratively. Her labia opened slightly, and I could not only see but also smell her arousal. I licked my lips. Exploratively I placed my thumbs on her labia and pulled them open a little further; I wanted to taste her.

I leaned forward and let my tongue slide between labia for the first time; Lilly moaned deeply. I licked again; she tasted sweet with a slightly bitter touch. A taste that spread through my mouth and made my taste buds tingle; I loved it. Exploring, I pushed my tongue deeper inside. Lilly gasped, her opening constricting around my tongue. With my thumbs, I gently pulled her lips open again and slowly licked around her quivering entrance; Lilly moaned eagerly and pushed her hips back. I stopped licking and said briskly. "Sit still."

Lilly growled and wailed. "Sorry." Again a wave of power flowed over me, and a shiver ran down my spine.

I ran my tongue over her clit and noticed by the slight jerking in her hips that she was trying not to move. I smiled and sucked gently on her clit before saying. "Good girl." Lilly soughed, moaning into her pillow.

For about ten minutes, I licked her pussy, constantly alternating between her entrance and her clitoris. Every time I ran my tongue over or around her opening, I let her clit roll under my thumb. Suddenly Lilly stiffened, her pelvic floor muscles tense up, and she began to tremble. "Honey, please, can I cum?" She asked pleadingly.

Again that wave of power swept over me. I growled without taking my mouth away from Lilly's delicious pussy. I ran my thumb over her clit and said. "Yes, cum for me." Immediately after that, I pushed my tongue inside her and let it roll against her inner walls.

Just about immediately, Lilly started jerking; with a primal cry, she came. "AAAHN!!!" I felt her vaginal juices filling my mouth and flinched back, startled. Only to have my face sprayed with more of her vaginal fluids. Shocked, Lilly sat upright; she slapped her hand over her pussy. Her expression changed to a mix of shame and fear as if she thought I'd get angry at her. Then, with fire-red cheeks, she said. "Sorry, sorry, sorry, I didn't know I would squirt."

I looked at her with a broad smile, took her in my arms and hugged her intimately. "Doesn't matter, I love it." I was proud I'd made her squirt.

Lilly leaned against my shoulder and gently massaged her pussy. She inhaled sharply between her teeth. "Wow - My pussy is super sensitive right now." Her eyes got big, and she looked at me with concern. "You still going to fuck me?"

I chuckled and let my eyes slide to the clock in the living room. "Gladly, but I'm afraid you'll already have to hurry to get to school on time."

Her eyes shot to the clock, and she cursed. Then, finally, she jumped straight and grabbed her trousers to pull them up. Then, for a moment, she hesitated, frowned and asked. "May I?"

I shook my head incredulously and laughed. "Get to school already."

Lilly pulled up her trousers and walked towards the door. "maybe you should change first; your trousers are soaked," I said, chuckling and Lilly cursed again, blushing fiercely. Five minutes later, she dashed from our room back to the door.

"I'll make it up to you tonight," She said, holding the door handle. She opened the door and started pulling it shut. She stopped and poked her head inside again. "Was I good?" She asked, the corners of her mouth pointing up slightly.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, you were hefty. Now get to school." Lilly's smile broadened, and she pulled the door shut.

I put my hand inside my trousers and placed my member in a more comfortable position; I couldn't wait for tonight.

My classes started an hour later than Lilly's, and I couldn't remember a day that had lasted longer. The minutes seemed to crawl. All I wanted was to be close to Lilly. Then, finally, the final bell rang like a godsend. I rushed home; when I opened the door, I was slightly disappointed I didn't see Lilly immediately until I heard her voice sounding from our room. "I'm here!"

I hurried into the room, and when I saw Lilly, I stopped dead in my track, dumbfounded, with my mouth open. Lilly was standing next to the bed wearing a black see-through negligee with grey pantyhose; around her crotch was an opening showing her smoothly shaved pussy. I licked my lips, and Lilly giggled. Then, she playfully turned on her axis and asked teasingly. "Do you like it? Bought especially for you." I could only nod.

Lilly giggled again and beckoned me by curling her index finger. "Come here; I was waiting for you."

Faster than I thought possible, I stood next to her. She handed me a condom and lay down on the bed, looking at me beaming as I quickly undressed; she slowly opened her legs, her fingers brushing along her outer labia. I couldn't wait any longer; I wanted her badly. I hastily put on the condom, crawled between her legs, and placed my penis against her entrance. My lust was driving me insane; at that time, I didn't care for foreplay. I just needed her pussy wrapped around my cock. Growling, I pushed my member inside, and Lilly closed her eyes, moaning softly. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and pulled me closer to her. I sank entirely into her and stayed that way. I was enjoying the warmth that radiated into my shaft. She kissed me deeply.

Slowly I pulled back until only the tip of my cock was still inside her and then slowly penetrated her again. The third time I did this, my penis slid past her entrance and between her buttocks. I growled frustratedly and moved my hip a little, hoping to find her entrance again without using my hands. I pushed gently and felt the tip of my penis pressing against a narrow sphincter. Lilly yelped, startled, looking at me wide-eyed before she bit her lip. "Sorry." Said I, quickly realising I was pressing against her anus.

Lilly shook her head, and I felt her anus contract a few times before she smiled. Then, finally, she kissed me and whispered. "It's okay; you can take it if you want. It's the last virginity I can offer you."

Intrigued, I pushed a few times gently. Her rectum gave slightly as she relaxed. "Sure?" I asked. I was wondering how it would feel.

Lilly closed her eyes and nodded. I pushed a few times again, a little harder each time, until suddenly, the crown of my member slid in. Lilly gasped and scowled. I stopped pushing immediately and looked at her with concern. "Should I stop?"

Lilly shook her head. "No, I want this; just be gentle." She placed her hands into the hollows of her knees and raised her legs higher. Slowly and with short, gentle thrusts, I inched deeper. After a few minutes, my hips touched her buttocks. Lilly frowned profoundly and sighed. I waited a moment to let her adjust to my grith and then pulled back in one motion before slowly pushing back. Lilly's face contorted, and her anus tightened painfully around my member. I shook my head, worried I was hurting her. "I'm going to stop." I said worriedly, but Lilly released her legs and wrapped them around my hips.

Lilly shook her head and looked at me with an agonised expression. "No, I want you to continue." I felt her relax again while her countenance softened. Still worried, I slowly pushed deeper into her. She clamped her jaws together, and her face ran red. Again she pulled her legs towards her, making me slide into her more smoothly. I repeated this motion several times, sliding back in more smoothly each time.

I continued for several minutes before Lilly moaned for the first time. Reassured, I slowly increased the pace. She was incredibly tight, and I could feel the ribbed texture of her colon sliding down my shaft. By the time I reached a pace I knew wouldn't last much longer, Lilly had started playing with herself; she had two fingers inside and wiggled her hand rapidly. I let my hand slide over her panty-clad leg while the thumb of my other hand brushed against the silky fabric of her negligee. Lilly began to moan deeper, and I felt her rectum contracting around my member more often.

It was finally that which, despite my earlier anxiety, took me over the edge. I pushed my entire length into her and came hard. Lilly must have felt my cock spasm because she started to smile, and I felt her rectum contracting rhythmically as if trying to milk me, which only deepened my orgasm. She looked deeply into my eyes.